Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,361 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:36 PM

What Does It Mean - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Does It Mean (396 Views)

What Does It Mean When A Girl Calls You "Dear"?? / What Does It Mean When A Girl Calls You Dear? / Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does It Mean by olufunmi01(m): 11:29pm On Jun 13, 2021
My relationship of four years with my girl is at the edge of collapsing. I posted earlier how she has been non chalant about us. I just paid for an accommodation for us to settle down because I was staying in a single room before. She told me tonight to give her space.... what does she mean .......I have beg her that she should just remember where we began but all to no avail. Should I still chat or call her.... through she told me to give her breathing space.
Re: What Does It Mean by Xenry: 11:30pm On Jun 13, 2021
I'm not cool with you begging a Liability to allow you bear her burdens! sad
Don't call her again, let her go if she wants to go!
Distance reveals either two things: it either shows you how you really missed that person, or how your life will be better without him/her. Let her go, bro, because you deserve peace of mind.

6 Likes

Re: What Does It Mean by chatinent: 11:34pm On Jun 13, 2021
You didn't earlier post about her nonchalance, bro. BE honest. You posted about her refusing to borrow you money.

BTW, I blame both of you who don't think it's right to get married first before living in the same house and copulating.

Well, I suggest you diverse your income.
Re: What Does It Mean by Nobody: 11:38pm On Jun 13, 2021
Then respect her decision and give her space na
After all you not even married to her yet living together like couples
Re: What Does It Mean by Bola146(f): 11:47pm On Jun 13, 2021
grin Try your own possible best to let her come back, but if she is still adamant, forget her and if she comes back later don't take her back. That is a big sign that she is up to something else she is hiding. Watch and prayer, 4 years relationship is enough for her to have think well not mumu excuse she is saying now undecided

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean by olufunmi01(m): 11:48pm On Jun 13, 2021
SmellySperm:
Then respect her decision and give her space na
After all you not even married to her yet living together like couples
we have not been living together
Re: What Does It Mean by Anfield247(m): 11:51pm On Jun 13, 2021
Bola146:
grin
Bola146, my best friend on nairaland, how are you doing? I hope you are doing amazingly well? As for me, I am fine! Please take good care of yourself, okay! And always be the best you can be.
Re: What Does It Mean by Bluntguy: 1:00am On Jun 14, 2021
Beg someone's daughter to be your live in lover? You no well. You are not ready for marriage and you want to block her path. Please give her space like she told you.
Re: What Does It Mean by NobleSeed(m): 1:19am On Jun 14, 2021
drop her number na make we help you beg her !
Re: What Does It Mean by mosdii(m): 7:08am On Jun 14, 2021
Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

He Needs Your Advice Please / Nigerian Food Needed In India / Husband And Wife Couples Need To Watch This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.