Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,974 members, 7,828,443 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

Tweeter Ban,for "MY" TWEET; Railway To Niger,for "MY" Cousins - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tweeter Ban,for "MY" TWEET; Railway To Niger,for "MY" Cousins (448 Views)

'Ignore My Tweet With Obi Poster' - JJ. Omojuwa / "IPOB Kidnapped 2 Of My Cousins Yesterday" - Nnewi Man Cries / Amaechi: Work On Lagos-Calabar Railway To Start This Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tweeter Ban,for "MY" TWEET; Railway To Niger,for "MY" Cousins by Curious345: 7:19am On Jun 14, 2021
Nigeria, the Most populous black nation in Africa, got it's share of "personified democracy" in president Buhari.

Personified democracy,a system of democracy revving and revolving around ONE MAN rather than the MASSES WHO VOTED THEM INTO POWER.

major policy decisions are harped on direct impact relative to a man rather than the population .

When Buhari deleted tweeter as pay back for his dorsey-deleted TWEET, no one was taken by surprise ..
What trump wouldn't do in America ;Buhari is safe to do in Africa most populous nation.
That was not enough .

His aides inaccessibility to tweet further deepened his anger .. why ? Tweeter was now populated by anti-Bubu forces . Ardent BUHARIST obeyed the federal directive to quit tweeter and migrate to the not too popular CRaw craw APP championed by a master buharist in the person of ADAMU GARBA.

Govt would IMMEDIATELY release a circular threatening prosecutions and jail terms for VIOLATING The "unconstitutional -blanket- tweeter ban.
Delete my tweet - get deleted by me.
No tweeter access for me - none for you .

Exit tweeter ... Enter MARADI, NIGER REPUBLIC

"My first cousins are in/from the Niger republic, I must build a rail-Line to MARADI".
Re: Tweeter Ban,for "MY" TWEET; Railway To Niger,for "MY" Cousins by joyandfaith: 7:25am On Jun 14, 2021
Curious345:
Nigeria, the Most populous black nation in Africa, got it's share of "personified democracy" in president Buhari.

Personified democracy,a system of democracy revving and revolving around ONE MAN rather than the MASSES WHO VOTED THEM INTO POWER.

major policy decisions are harped on direct impact relative to a man rather than the population .

When Buhari deleted tweeter as pay back for his dorsey-deleted TWEET, no one was taken by surprise ..
What trump wouldn't do in America ;Buhari is safe to do in Africa most populous nation.
That was not enough .

For his aides inaccessibility to tweet further deepened his anger .. why ? Tweeter was now populated by anti-Bubu forces . Ardent BUHARIST obeyed the federal directive to quit tweeter and migrate to the not too popular CROWWE APP championed by a master buharist in the person of ADAMU GARBA.

Govt would IMMEDIATELY release a circular

I notice that more anti-Buhari forces are now flexing muscles unopposed in Twitter. Few Buharists who want defend FG are attacked by liberals and anti-buharists.
Predicted action - ban vpns, internet firewall
Re: Tweeter Ban,for "MY" TWEET; Railway To Niger,for "MY" Cousins by Curious345: 7:58am On Jun 14, 2021
I noticed this too
joyandfaith:

I notice that more anti-Buhari forces are now flexing muscles unopposed in Twitter. Few Buharists who want defend FG are attacked by liberals and anti-buharists.
Predicted action - ban vpns, internet firewall

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Can Still Be Invaded By Britain / Now You Know Why Buhari Postponed UK Medical Trip / Prof Adbumassad Umar; Arresting MNK Is Not A Good News To Us.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.