Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,621 members, 7,823,715 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

Prospect Of A Medical Doctor In The Armed Forces - Career (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Prospect Of A Medical Doctor In The Armed Forces (21167 Views)

Are Female Members Of Nigerian Armed Forces Allowed To Plait Their Hair / NPOWER Has Changed My Career Prospect. / Police Officer Demoted For Assaulting Medical Doctor In Akwa Ibom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Re: Prospect Of A Medical Doctor In The Armed Forces by hybridblood07(m): 6:55am On Jun 16, 2021
Also as a Medical officer in the Army, you might likely be posted to the NE to attend to wounded soldiers and you'll have your own AK47 with 30rounds including one extra magazine.
Aaronzy:
thank you
Re: Prospect Of A Medical Doctor In The Armed Forces by Okonjo123(m): 5:18pm On Oct 04, 2021
how can ¡ jo¡n pls tell me pls

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2015 In Retrospect: How I Balanced Blogging And My Full Time Job / Why Cyber Security Is The Best Career Path In Tech. / Bad Office Habits That Will Guarantee Getting You FIRED!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.