Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,778 members, 7,810,027 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:57 PM

What Attire Would You Like To See Your Partner On During A Date With You? - Fashion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / What Attire Would You Like To See Your Partner On During A Date With You? (23693 Views)

Why Do Ladies Like To Flip Their Polo And Allow It Hang On Their Waist? / Man Wearing The Nigerian Jersey As A Native Attire (Photo) / Princess Chinenye Of Awkuzu: Australian Women Went Gaga For My Attire In UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Attire Would You Like To See Your Partner On During A Date With You? by emmyN(m): 10:08pm On Jun 14, 2021
Ishilove:

QED.

Dress in whatever makes you feel comfortable, as long as it is event appropriate. You can't wear three quarters shokoto to a 5 star restaurant, can you? If it's a pool house, a club, a park, the mall or a fancy restaurant, wear what makes you comfortable and appropriate. Just be neat and well groomed.

Picture yourself on a romantic evening date with Ramsey Noah wink. What do you see him wearing? That's what we wanna know.
Re: What Attire Would You Like To See Your Partner On During A Date With You? by PrimadonnaO(f): 10:08pm On Jun 14, 2021
emmyN:

Do you normally go on dates with women? Men don't wear gowns.

LMAO!! You know I screamed Jesus?

I just re-read what the question was.

I'll modify. Thanks for pointing it out. grin

1 Like

Re: What Attire Would You Like To See Your Partner On During A Date With You? by Nobody: 12:43am On Jun 15, 2021
I prefer her slutty, jean trousers is a no no for me.
Re: What Attire Would You Like To See Your Partner On During A Date With You? by Nacoslim77: 1:02am On Jun 15, 2021
Love to see her in sexy g strings
Re: What Attire Would You Like To See Your Partner On During A Date With You? by Ishilove: 8:05am On Jun 15, 2021
emmyN:

Picture yourself on a romantic evening date with Ramsey Noah wink. What do you see him wearing? That's what we wanna know.
I'd rather picture a romantic evening date with my Oga at the top, and what I see him wearing is jeans and t-shirt... grin

1 Like

Re: What Attire Would You Like To See Your Partner On During A Date With You? by Ishilove: 8:06am On Jun 15, 2021
emmyN:

Do you normally go on dates with women? Men don't wear gowns.
LMFAO! cheesy
Re: What Attire Would You Like To See Your Partner On During A Date With You? by akeeng: 8:36am On Jun 15, 2021
Twoclans:
Twoclans; akeen.g what would you want me to wear for our date.

ake.eng: Bàbe just wear an outfit that shows your boobs.

Twocl.ans : guy ,I dont have boobs to flaunt.

akeen.g: date cancelled, babe just forget the date abeg.
you know what I like cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Attire Would You Like To See Your Partner On During A Date With You? by harmony75: 11:56am On Jun 15, 2021
Native ��

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Slimming Soap; Does It Really Work? / Wat Cream Is Suitable For A Fair Complexioned Person / Guys, Ever Had An Apprentice Cut Your Hair? Share Your Experiences

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.