Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,178 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

Opinion: Why Men Do Not Fight Over Women. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Opinion: Why Men Do Not Fight Over Women. (342 Views)

Opinion: Why Men Do Not Fight Over Women. / Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On / Advantages Of Sex Doll Over Women. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Opinion: Why Men Do Not Fight Over Women. by daddymummy(m): 11:10am On Jun 14, 2021
In all animals,it is the males that fight over females.

But in human,it is the females who fight over males.

Why?

Because in a male-female human sexual relationship,a man offers his money,his substance and his livelihood for sex offered by the wife.

Women also like sex, but in the woman and man relationship, psychologists have proven that men get sex in return for offering his livelihood.

A man suffers to get a livelihood so that a woman can enjoy.

A woman does not suffer to make a man enjoy.

So sex was given to a man so that his income, livelihood and possession will be used to take care of women.

Of course some men may argue with me and even curse me.

I don't blame them.They are masters in cursing and they like living in deception and denial.

But all experts in male-female relationship have agreed that most men go into relationship to have sex and most women go into relationship because they are looking for love, money, comfort and possession.

So a woman always fight over a man because she does not want to lose the money, and the material things a man is offering.

Because to find another man who would offer his livelihood to the woman,may be hard.

So she fights to keep other women from her spoil.

But a man would never fight over a woman because to have sex is easy.

Even if another man takes his woman,he can easily have sex across the street.

So a man does not lose anything if a woman leaves him.

It is the woman who loses because she has left behind her spoil.

But in animals, males don't offer anything.

They just have sex and move on.

The female animals are the ones that may suffer because of pregnancy.

So in animals, males fight over female animals.

(1) (Reply)

I Like It / Abuja People What Do You Do For Fun? / I Need A Medical Help Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.