Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,231 members, 7,829,403 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:15 AM

Abia: No Soldier Killed In Ohafia, Troops Not On Revenge Mission ― Army - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abia: No Soldier Killed In Ohafia, Troops Not On Revenge Mission ― Army (15041 Views)

"No Soldier Was Shot At By Policemen" - Lagos Police Command. / Abia: No More Sale Of Revenue Ticket To Okada, Keke Riders On Holidays — Ikpeazu / ISWAP Elements Who Attacked Damasak Were On Revenge Mission - Nigerian Army (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abia: No Soldier Killed In Ohafia, Troops Not On Revenge Mission ― Army by tydi(m): 12:22pm On Jun 14, 2021
I wasn’t anywhere close to where it happened but I can never believe the Nigeria Army

1 Like

Re: Abia: No Soldier Killed In Ohafia, Troops Not On Revenge Mission ― Army by Theunbothered: 12:22pm On Jun 14, 2021
the good image of the NA but to create distrust between the public and security agents in the state.

The Army is so disconnected from the people it's almost sad to see.

Get the local leaders involved, prosecute criminals in the military immediately.

Until then the Army will be treated as suspicious and a threat to the people.
Re: Abia: No Soldier Killed In Ohafia, Troops Not On Revenge Mission ― Army by Achor1111(m): 12:23pm On Jun 14, 2021
Has NA accepted that ISWAP\Boko boys kill them before?
No be Boko \ ISWAP media dey give us scores and update?
We know NA tactics.
Bloody cowards
Re: Abia: No Soldier Killed In Ohafia, Troops Not On Revenge Mission ― Army by nairalandankrah: 12:23pm On Jun 14, 2021
Buhari has made more widows from the army than any other in Nigeria history

2 Likes

Re: Abia: No Soldier Killed In Ohafia, Troops Not On Revenge Mission ― Army by bigdammyj: 12:23pm On Jun 14, 2021
Noted
Re: Abia: No Soldier Killed In Ohafia, Troops Not On Revenge Mission ― Army by topboss: 12:23pm On Jun 14, 2021
WHO NO FEAR NIGERIA ARMY.

THEY KILL YOU, NA TO HIDE YOUR BODY REMAIN.

THEY GO FIGHT, DEM KILL DEM, NA TO HIDE THEIR DEATH REMAIN.

THEY LOVE TO HIDE DEAD BODY.

ARMY OF LIARS, FOR LIARS AND BY LIARS.

5 Likes

Re: Abia: No Soldier Killed In Ohafia, Troops Not On Revenge Mission ― Army by UstazAhmed(m): 12:23pm On Jun 14, 2021
Simplyleo:
So the 6 soldiers killed in the gun battle for which the online branch of ugm have already gone for Thanksgiving are boys scouts?

How do you believe rag tag ESN Cab kill six NA soldiers
Re: Abia: No Soldier Killed In Ohafia, Troops Not On Revenge Mission ― Army by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jun 14, 2021
FreedomWinsNow:
LIARS LIARS LIARS !!! cool

Who starts a topic like this
Re: Abia: No Soldier Killed In Ohafia, Troops Not On Revenge Mission ― Army by Dukeolumidemans(m): 12:24pm On Jun 14, 2021
Abia!!!
Re: Abia: No Soldier Killed In Ohafia, Troops Not On Revenge Mission ― Army by Kaiser20: 12:24pm On Jun 14, 2021
Simplyleo:
So the 6 soldiers killed in the gun battle for which the online branch of ugm have already gone for Thanksgiving are boys scouts?

when I read 6 Soldiers kill and only 1 UGM kill I knew it was fake!
I stopped watching Facebook Ipob podcast long time. They are like APC in Nigeria.
Re: Abia: No Soldier Killed In Ohafia, Troops Not On Revenge Mission ― Army by esnbrutality: 12:24pm On Jun 14, 2021
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

.......NOBODY DIED ON THE SIDE OF THE ARMY..... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

.........JUST LIKE NOBODY DIED AT LEKKI TOLL-GATE.... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

ABEG...FORGET PEOPLE WEY DEY YARN DUST.
Re: Abia: No Soldier Killed In Ohafia, Troops Not On Revenge Mission ― Army by Progressyac: 12:24pm On Jun 14, 2021
Story of the gods
Re: Abia: No Soldier Killed In Ohafia, Troops Not On Revenge Mission ― Army by topboss: 12:25pm On Jun 14, 2021
UstazAhmed:

How do you believe rag tag ESN Cab kill six NA soldiers

IF YOU LIKE GO JOIN NIGERIA ARMY, U GO DIE FOR NOTHING.

THEY ARE HIDING THEIR DEATH, SO PEOPLE WILL KEEP JOINING WITHOUT HAVING ANY IDEA WHAT THEY ARE JOINING.

IF YOU DIE, THEY WILL NOT EVEN PUBLISH IT. THEY WILL HIDE AND BURY YOU.

5 Likes

Re: Abia: No Soldier Killed In Ohafia, Troops Not On Revenge Mission ― Army by od501: 12:26pm On Jun 14, 2021
FreedomWinsNow:
LIARS LIARS LIARS !!! cool

Believe Nigerian government to your peril.
Re: Abia: No Soldier Killed In Ohafia, Troops Not On Revenge Mission ― Army by Splitmind: 12:27pm On Jun 14, 2021
RuddyFusion:
Useless Army

You Igbos will soon meet your Waterloo

You and all those you support will soon be wiped out by the Army.

Mark my words.
Re: Abia: No Soldier Killed In Ohafia, Troops Not On Revenge Mission ― Army by igbowoman: 12:27pm On Jun 14, 2021
incident started after we got news of armed herdsmen in out bushes, the youths organized to put up resistance while we wait for backup. What happened next as quoted below

"The soldiers came in their numbers to arrest innocent youths but the youths blocked all the exit routes with heavy logs of tree at several places, preventing the military men from leaving, then, Unknown gunmen speedily arrived at the scene and engaged soldiers in hot gun duel killing about 10 soldiers at the time. When re-enforcement team of soldiers from Ohafia military barracks enter the scene unknown gunmen have already separated into two, the other group engaged the re-enforcement team neutralizing about 8 soldiers making it 18. Then soldiers retreated."

Nigerian Army sensing they have lost 18 men of maybe 30 men sent, with more unknown gunmen arriving from all angles of the bushes, retreated and took off. Eyewitness believe the unknown gunmen captured 5 soldiers alive and whisked them away.

https://igberetvnews.com/1392910/army-invade-burn-house-ohafia-death-many-soldiers-unknown-gunmen-photos/#forward

2 Likes

Re: Abia: No Soldier Killed In Ohafia, Troops Not On Revenge Mission ― Army by Quaddafi29: 12:28pm On Jun 14, 2021
Another long story from a Circle Armyu officer. No soldier killed and you and other Circle soldiers are burning down communities. International observers should come in document genocidal killings in the south east

2 Likes

Re: Abia: No Soldier Killed In Ohafia, Troops Not On Revenge Mission ― Army by BewareOf419: 12:30pm On Jun 14, 2021
Where is Mr Lie Muhammed?
Re: Abia: No Soldier Killed In Ohafia, Troops Not On Revenge Mission ― Army by owobokiri(m): 12:30pm On Jun 14, 2021
“The true position is that troops carried out routine clearance operations in line with the rules of engagement and respect for fundamental human rights of the citizens aimed restoring socio-economic activities which were hitherto disrupted by criminal activities of IPOB/ESN elements who attack security agents and government infrastructures.

Turenchi!

1 Like

Re: Abia: No Soldier Killed In Ohafia, Troops Not On Revenge Mission ― Army by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jun 14, 2021
No mind them... I called my uncle two days ago when I saw the news. He told me that military men are picking people house to house and took them away. They left home and went into Bush to hide. So I wonder why are they denying the news.

BKayy:
So these people are trying to tell us that the pictures we are seeing up there is fake and misleading.
They really thought we are all as senseless as the zone bees in the Islamic Republic Nigeria
Re: Abia: No Soldier Killed In Ohafia, Troops Not On Revenge Mission ― Army by ensamy(m): 12:34pm On Jun 14, 2021
Ok . Peace we all need for a Prosperous Nigeria.
Support igbo Presidency 2023.
Re: Abia: No Soldier Killed In Ohafia, Troops Not On Revenge Mission ― Army by esnbrutality: 12:34pm On Jun 14, 2021
Guy in real life ..you will obviously be a "p**sy* a**e Dude.

The same army denied shooting at Lekki and you believed abi??

shame...spits!

Kaiser20:
when I read 6 Soldiers kill and only 1 UGM kill I knew it was fake!
I stopped watching Facebook Ipob podcast long time. They are like APC in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Abia: No Soldier Killed In Ohafia, Troops Not On Revenge Mission ― Army by Onepeople: 12:35pm On Jun 14, 2021
Is my LGA and can categorically state that military recorded more 18 casualties, what you are seeing there are the pictures of burnt houses when they came on revenge mission the next day .is unfortunate this is happening, as a result of injustice and unequal treatment by the supposed president. My only advise to my igbo brothers is that, they should shield their sword violence is not the solution, their will be government after this government, allow posterity to speak for us.
Re: Abia: No Soldier Killed In Ohafia, Troops Not On Revenge Mission ― Army by Eillyeillz(m): 12:36pm On Jun 14, 2021
Lies!!!
Re: Abia: No Soldier Killed In Ohafia, Troops Not On Revenge Mission ― Army by Lifestone(m): 12:37pm On Jun 14, 2021
I DON'T PRAY FOR WAR
Re: Abia: No Soldier Killed In Ohafia, Troops Not On Revenge Mission ― Army by tydi(m): 12:38pm On Jun 14, 2021
Splitmind:

You Igbos will soon meet your Waterloo

You and all those you support will soon be wiped out by the Army.

Mark my words.

And you guys haven’t wipe the real fulani terrorists out Smh
Re: Abia: No Soldier Killed In Ohafia, Troops Not On Revenge Mission ― Army by kingthreat(m): 12:41pm On Jun 14, 2021
Goodmarlian:
These guys are recording heavy casualties for real.

Picture proof of your fantasies or STFU. Unpatriotic clown wishing a national army failure.
Re: Abia: No Soldier Killed In Ohafia, Troops Not On Revenge Mission ― Army by Sholaco: 12:43pm On Jun 14, 2021
Ok o..
Re: Abia: No Soldier Killed In Ohafia, Troops Not On Revenge Mission ― Army by Almaigaa: 12:44pm On Jun 14, 2021
BKayy:
So these people are trying to tell us that the pictures we are seeing up there is fake and misleading.
They really thought we are all as senseless as the zone bees in the Islamic Republic Nigeria

Where are pictures of the so called dead Soldiers?

I knew that report was fake when the news broke out.

Re: Abia: No Soldier Killed In Ohafia, Troops Not On Revenge Mission ― Army by Zenithpeak(m): 12:44pm On Jun 14, 2021
Sunnybay7:
Army of lies

Lori iro.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerians To Experience Drop In Electricity Supply / Don't intimidate us with EFCC,PDP Senators Warn FG / Nigeria's Problem Is Not Prayer - Ben Murray-Bruce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.