Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,572 members, 7,812,845 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:34 PM

Abia: No Soldier Killed In Ohafia, Troops Not On Revenge Mission ― Army - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abia: No Soldier Killed In Ohafia, Troops Not On Revenge Mission ― Army (15035 Views)

16 Soldiers Killed Were Working For Tompolo Not On Peaceful Mission, Army Expose / "No Soldier Was Shot At By Policemen" - Lagos Police Command. / Abia: No More Sale Of Revenue Ticket To Okada, Keke Riders On Holidays — Ikpeazu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abia: No Soldier Killed In Ohafia, Troops Not On Revenge Mission ― Army by hokafor(m): 3:50pm On Jun 14, 2021
Maybe the ones killed were bokohram mercenaries hired . He is right no genuine Army was killed.
Re: Abia: No Soldier Killed In Ohafia, Troops Not On Revenge Mission ― Army by RexTramadol1: 4:25pm On Jun 14, 2021
Goodmarlian:
These guys are recording heavy casualties for real.

Its a pity the NA has no respect or regard for its fallen personel why deny your casualties?.when ikonso (a whole commander) was killed ipob never denied him we owned up mourned him bear the loss and moved,its part of war you kill and get killed too shame on them .

spits

At least the uniform of the soldiers suppose get name

You fit help us with the name as na your guys delete them
Re: Abia: No Soldier Killed In Ohafia, Troops Not On Revenge Mission ― Army by emilo2bad: 4:36pm On Jun 14, 2021
Goodmarlian:
These guys are recording heavy casualties for real.

Its a pity the NA has no respect or regard for its fallen personel why deny your casualties?.when ikonso (a whole commander) was killed ipob never denied him we owned up mourned him bear the loss and moved,its part of war you kill and get killed too shame on them .

spits
IPOB miscreant it only Sahara reporters a ipob newspaper that carry the fake news. Why only Sahara reporters immediately I saw it I know it's fake
Re: Abia: No Soldier Killed In Ohafia, Troops Not On Revenge Mission ― Army by GODCHILD225(m): 5:38pm On Jun 14, 2021
=BKayy post=102711302]So these people are trying to tell us that the pictures we are seeing up there is fake and misleading.
They really thought we are all as senseless as the zone bees in the Islamic Republic Nigeria [/quote]
Re: Abia: No Soldier Killed In Ohafia, Troops Not On Revenge Mission ― Army by GODCHILD225(m): 5:44pm On Jun 14, 2021
I don't know who is giving all this fake news, no soldier was killed in ohafia, it was only one of the officer that was shot, but his still alive, I'm presently in ohafia now and this is the truth
Re: Abia: No Soldier Killed In Ohafia, Troops Not On Revenge Mission ― Army by RuddyFusion(m): 6:05pm On Jun 14, 2021
Splitmind:

You Igbos will soon meet your Waterloo

You and all those you support will soon be wiped out by the Army.

Mark my words.

As if you're sure of the next secs of your bloody life

I return your words to you, your family to the 10th generation.

I repeat my words , an Army that glory in killing innocent civilians

A tribalistic and nepotic Army , is a useless Army....spits
Re: Abia: No Soldier Killed In Ohafia, Troops Not On Revenge Mission ― Army by Chimaraymond455: 7:08pm On Jun 14, 2021
Adeling:
No be today soldiers start to lie.
If they can lie about lekki shooting, they definitely can lie about anything. Disgrace of a military personel.

Thank God i didn't join the tramp when i was at the verge to join.
Re: Abia: No Soldier Killed In Ohafia, Troops Not On Revenge Mission ― Army by Nobody: 2:18am On Jun 15, 2021
Those defending one Nigeria , can you now see why this shit hole is not worth dying for? You die for nothing and get disregarded for nothing. The former COAS died and the bigot president didn't honor his demise.
Re: Abia: No Soldier Killed In Ohafia, Troops Not On Revenge Mission ― Army by Nobody: 7:33am On Jun 15, 2021
They re there on revenge mission.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

National Honours: Gov Adeleke Congratulates Aregbesola, Oyetola, Davido, Others / Profile Of New NNPC GMD, Ibe Kachikwu / 8th Nass's Reputation Management As EU De-lists Nigeria From High Risk Countries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.