Stats: 3,156,358 members, 7,829,908 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:30 PM

Abia: No Soldier Killed In Ohafia, Troops Not On Revenge Mission ― Army - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abia: No Soldier Killed In Ohafia, Troops Not On Revenge Mission ― Army (15043 Views)

"No Soldier Was Shot At By Policemen" - Lagos Police Command. / Abia: No More Sale Of Revenue Ticket To Okada, Keke Riders On Holidays — Ikpeazu / ISWAP Elements Who Attacked Damasak Were On Revenge Mission - Nigerian Army (2) (3) (4)

Re: Abia: No Soldier Killed In Ohafia, Troops Not On Revenge Mission ― Army by heniford2: 12:46pm On Jun 14, 2021
This is bad the military are suppose to be close to people so people can relate with them more but here in Nigeria Army and police are bad omen nobody dares to go close to them as like the are evil why naw I saw SA police addressing me sir please can I get your passport, it was nice conversation with them I felt freely and comfortable talking to them

Re: Abia: No Soldier Killed In Ohafia, Troops Not On Revenge Mission ― Army by Princesaha: 12:48pm On Jun 14, 2021
So no Soldier died and they went to the village and started burning peoples houses and even their markets. Assuming Nigeria is a country where our justice system works, that statement alone from the Army is enough to see many of them behind bars for years. Is burning peoples houses and markets also part of your routine patrol? Like I said in my earlier comment, more than 18 soldiers died (forget the figures you see on papers) and some of them kidnapped. Know this and know peace.

Re: Abia: No Soldier Killed In Ohafia, Troops Not On Revenge Mission ― Army by bencr7: 12:50pm On Jun 14, 2021
Splitmind:

You Igbos will soon meet your Waterloo

You and all those you support will soon be wiped out by the Army.

Mark my words.
d same way bandits and Boko Haram are wiping ur pple in d north with almost hundred killed everyday,by d way why u don't always comment in a tread of killing happening in north that have d worse insecurity in all regions but when u hear ipob or south east that when we know u exit in Nairaland

Re: Abia: No Soldier Killed In Ohafia, Troops Not On Revenge Mission ― Army by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 12:51pm On Jun 14, 2021
Adeling:
No be today soldiers start to lie.
If they can lie about lekki shooting, they definitely can lie about anything. Disgrace of a military personel.

Thank God i didn't join the tramp when i was at the verge to join.
u made the best decision
Re: Abia: No Soldier Killed In Ohafia, Troops Not On Revenge Mission ― Army by BabaOneChance: 12:52pm On Jun 14, 2021
I knew the Nigerian terrorist army will deny this so as not to dissuade the next set of guinea pigs that will be sent to southeast.

Re: Abia: No Soldier Killed In Ohafia, Troops Not On Revenge Mission ― Army by esnbrutality: 12:53pm On Jun 14, 2021
If they do not massage the Ego of their zombies......problem go dey ohh!!

In another thread that just popped-up, the same Army is telling Boko-Haram and Iswap to come for peace talks. angry angry angry angry

Just Imagine how messed up things are..but they want to come to the old south east region to do Nonsense....

Anyway....the Real News is in the Public domain....No need to argue with them...all this propaganda are the LAST KICKS OF A DYING HORSE!

Princesaha:
So no Soldier died and they went to the village and started burning peoples houses and even their markets. Assuming Nigeria is a country where our justice system works, that statement alone from the Army is enough to see many of them behind bars for years. Is burning peoples houses and markets also part of your routine patrol? Like I said in my earlier comment, more than 18 soldiers died (forget the figures you see on papers) and some of them kidnapped. Know this and know peace.
Re: Abia: No Soldier Killed In Ohafia, Troops Not On Revenge Mission ― Army by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 12:53pm On Jun 14, 2021
Akwamkpuruamu:
Smiles, if u no u no

.... Signs out.

God Bless MNK
God Bless ESN
Iseeee Iseeee Iseeeeee
Re: Abia: No Soldier Killed In Ohafia, Troops Not On Revenge Mission ― Army by dometome: 12:55pm On Jun 14, 2021
Liars. Damage control
Re: Abia: No Soldier Killed In Ohafia, Troops Not On Revenge Mission ― Army by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 12:57pm On Jun 14, 2021
Parasite forces always at denying point! Mad people everwhere
Re: Abia: No Soldier Killed In Ohafia, Troops Not On Revenge Mission ― Army by PrinceOfLagos: 12:58pm On Jun 14, 2021
Keep telling yourself lies grin
Re: Abia: No Soldier Killed In Ohafia, Troops Not On Revenge Mission ― Army by JamiuKabir: 1:01pm On Jun 14, 2021
[s][s]
Simplyleo:
So the 6 soldiers killed in the gun battle for which the online branch of ugm have already gone for Thanksgiving are boys scouts?

Re: Abia: No Soldier Killed In Ohafia, Troops Not On Revenge Mission ― Army by DedeNkem: 1:05pm On Jun 14, 2021
Nigerian military is too incompetent and corrupt to be believed. It lies a lot and it's worse than the UGM!
Re: Abia: No Soldier Killed In Ohafia, Troops Not On Revenge Mission ― Army by AntiBeEmCe(m): 1:09pm On Jun 14, 2021
So the eyewitnesses that spoke to The Independent newspaper nd narrated all the soldiers did in ohafia were hallucinating?

And this talk is coming just as reports of soldiers calling media houses and threatening them not to reveal their casualties, came in.

This terrorist fulani army are really clever by half.

Re: Abia: No Soldier Killed In Ohafia, Troops Not On Revenge Mission ― Army by DonCandido(f): 1:11pm On Jun 14, 2021
BKayy:
So these people are trying to tell us that the pictures we are seeing up there is fake and misleading.
They really thought we are all as senseless as the zone bees in the Islamic Republic Nigeria

Re: Abia: No Soldier Killed In Ohafia, Troops Not On Revenge Mission ― Army by stanluiz(m): 1:12pm On Jun 14, 2021
Sahara reports is a fake news media. It should be sanctioned and banned just like tweeter from our media space.

90% of news and video on Sahara reports are fake.
Re: Abia: No Soldier Killed In Ohafia, Troops Not On Revenge Mission ― Army by Arda1000(m): 1:19pm On Jun 14, 2021
If you have ever been in a community were a soldier got killed,that is their blueprint,they go rampant, brutalising and destroying properties, thunder fire all of una Nigerian soldiers,the Easterners wey dey among una own na special packaged thunder

Re: Abia: No Soldier Killed In Ohafia, Troops Not On Revenge Mission ― Army by sirjoe1124(m): 1:19pm On Jun 14, 2021
UstazAhmed:
We all know they are rumors. ESN is being decimated.

UGM are Igbos and they are having a taste of the wrath of the NA. You don't dare the resolve of our great president. Keep teaching them in the language they will understand
You're brain dead.
Re: Abia: No Soldier Killed In Ohafia, Troops Not On Revenge Mission ― Army by stevkc: 1:22pm On Jun 14, 2021
Nigerian army are bloody liars,, is it this one I witnessed that they are denying. Imagine oo, myself that is currently in Ohafia for a project. Soldiers were killed as they Nigerian soldiers went to disrupt existing peace in Ohafia.
Re: Abia: No Soldier Killed In Ohafia, Troops Not On Revenge Mission ― Army by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jun 14, 2021
Reinaldo:

Who starts a topic like this

Re: Abia: No Soldier Killed In Ohafia, Troops Not On Revenge Mission ― Army by MadamExcellency: 1:28pm On Jun 14, 2021
Neither IPOB nor ESN is a terrorist organization rather when innocent people see terrorist Nigerian Soldiers they run for their life to avoid stories that touch the soul.

As Kissinger said, we don't care how they see themselves. We will impose them New identities to reflect on what we think they are.
Re: Abia: No Soldier Killed In Ohafia, Troops Not On Revenge Mission ― Army by stevkc: 1:28pm On Jun 14, 2021
Imagine this afternoon soldiers started pursuing people that opened offices and shops in Ohafia. Why will somebody stay in Abuja and be lying.
Re: Abia: No Soldier Killed In Ohafia, Troops Not On Revenge Mission ― Army by AdakaBoro8(m): 1:37pm On Jun 14, 2021
Goodmarlian:
These guys are recording heavy casualties for real.

Its a pity the NA has no respect or regard for its fallen personel why deny your casualties?.when ikonso (a whole commander) was killed ipob never denied him we owned up mourned him bear the loss and moved,its part of war you kill and get killed too shame on them .

spits
Igbos are liars... no one army was killed
Re: Abia: No Soldier Killed In Ohafia, Troops Not On Revenge Mission ― Army by sameks08(m): 1:50pm On Jun 14, 2021
somebody wey abuja is talking thrash as usual
Re: Abia: No Soldier Killed In Ohafia, Troops Not On Revenge Mission ― Army by Kingjjo(m): 1:54pm On Jun 14, 2021
Are you kidney me����? Why this kind lie? Nigeria is indeed finished. At least am in Abia state.
Re: Abia: No Soldier Killed In Ohafia, Troops Not On Revenge Mission ― Army by Godstiger(m): 1:55pm On Jun 14, 2021
Had reverse been the case the headline would have read "several bandits guned down as gallant Nigeria soldiers engage UGM led IPOB in a fierce gun battle" una shame dey shame me.
Re: Abia: No Soldier Killed In Ohafia, Troops Not On Revenge Mission ― Army by Laheelow(m): 1:58pm On Jun 14, 2021
I hope fake news Will not kill Nigeria.

Re: Abia: No Soldier Killed In Ohafia, Troops Not On Revenge Mission ― Army by techWriter1: 2:07pm On Jun 14, 2021
Oga Chief who set the homes on blaze
Re: Abia: No Soldier Killed In Ohafia, Troops Not On Revenge Mission ― Army by Eillyeillz(m): 2:26pm On Jun 14, 2021
Laheelow:
I hope fake news Will not kill Nigeria.

So you are telling my uncle and his kids hiding in the bush are lying, or my caretaker who's kids has been sent down to come stay with us down here in umuahia is telling lie?!!

You all choose to turn a blind eye to the truth, for what really?? Something as petty as hate?!

Hate is for the weak, only the brave choose to love.
Re: Abia: No Soldier Killed In Ohafia, Troops Not On Revenge Mission ― Army by 9jaRealist: 2:33pm On Jun 14, 2021
FreedomWinsNow:
LIARS LIARS LIARS !!! cool

I could sniff out the desperate propaganda of the Online Republic a mile away… smh
>
Re: Abia: No Soldier Killed In Ohafia, Troops Not On Revenge Mission ― Army by obyrich(m): 2:36pm On Jun 14, 2021
BKayy:
So these people are trying to tell us that the pictures we are seeing up there is fake and misleading.
They really thought we are all as senseless as the zone bees in the Islamic Republic Nigeria
Brigadier General Yerima will not disappoint.
Re: Abia: No Soldier Killed In Ohafia, Troops Not On Revenge Mission ― Army by ebuclassic18(m): 2:53pm On Jun 14, 2021
that's what they always say
Re: Abia: No Soldier Killed In Ohafia, Troops Not On Revenge Mission ― Army by Bobage16(m): 3:27pm On Jun 14, 2021
Do they mean that my village people have been sleeping in the farms and also moving to other nearby villages for no just cause? Omo. Make una take am easy with una lies o. This country is bleeped up.

Sanwo-Olu Commissions Fire Fighting Equipment And LRU Station In Epe / 20 Killed In Katsina As Bandits Open Fire On Maulud Celebrants / Hundreds Suspected Boko-Haram Detainees Killed In Military Camps-amnesty Int'l