Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,177 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:52 AM

Ajibola Basiru: Buhari Pushing 1964 Northern Nigeria Decree On Cow Grazing Route - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ajibola Basiru: Buhari Pushing 1964 Northern Nigeria Decree On Cow Grazing Route (37799 Views)

Adeleke Storms Out Of Eid After Clash With Ajibola Basiru, Ex-Senate Spokesman / Ajibola Basiru Asks Malami To Resign: ‘You Are Rubbishing Buhari’s Govt’ / Senator Ajibola Basiru: My Aides Stole Money From My Room During Vacation (2) (3) (4)

Re: Ajibola Basiru: Buhari Pushing 1964 Northern Nigeria Decree On Cow Grazing Route by Kuginzi: 3:43pm On Jun 14, 2021
countryfive:
He knows that his time is very short so he wants to achieve all his evil intentions before leaving office
But God will disappoint him . Thank God i never voted for him those that are cursed are the ones who voted
Him into power for selfish reasons.
Buhari has killed any probabilty of a fulani man declaring for 2023.
I feel your pain bro!
Re: Ajibola Basiru: Buhari Pushing 1964 Northern Nigeria Decree On Cow Grazing Route by realstars: 3:44pm On Jun 14, 2021
Old Govenment In New Era.
Re: Ajibola Basiru: Buhari Pushing 1964 Northern Nigeria Decree On Cow Grazing Route by Eriokanmi: 3:44pm On Jun 14, 2021
Ttalk:
Southerners should also push for 1963 regional and fiscal autonomy
Period
Re: Ajibola Basiru: Buhari Pushing 1964 Northern Nigeria Decree On Cow Grazing Route by angelfallz(m): 3:44pm On Jun 14, 2021
Arise TV is becoming popular, what happened to AIT, NTA and Channels? Nobody goes to them for interviews?

Re: Ajibola Basiru: Buhari Pushing 1964 Northern Nigeria Decree On Cow Grazing Route by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 3:45pm On Jun 14, 2021
Quota system attorney general...

Nonsense and Abubakar Malami

Re: Ajibola Basiru: Buhari Pushing 1964 Northern Nigeria Decree On Cow Grazing Route by Kuginzi: 3:46pm On Jun 14, 2021
DSC7:
Bubu is a coooooowwwwwwww......
I feel your pain!

Re: Ajibola Basiru: Buhari Pushing 1964 Northern Nigeria Decree On Cow Grazing Route by gbengu(m): 3:47pm On Jun 14, 2021
Are you normal?

May the remaining days of your life and family be like the situation of Nigeria under Buhari administration.

Thunder fire your papa if you can't say amen. Olofo, omo eran.

I wish your father use condom when flirting with a cow. Idiot.

Some people thinks everis joke here. Go outside of Nigeria and spend one week. Even if na Burundi, SA, UAE, Oman, etc. Don't bother going Eyrope or America and see how country works.

How electricity, good road, hospital, transportation network, water etc are your basic rights and ni government will ever use it for political campaigns because it's normal and natural to have them.

It's like politicians campaigning to give you free sky or free air. They are normal things for human being and not animal like you.

Get out of here joo.

Kuginzi:
The comment section of this thread will compose 90% of Lamidi KANU's boys.
They keep masturbating on any thread that involve Buhari

Re: Ajibola Basiru: Buhari Pushing 1964 Northern Nigeria Decree On Cow Grazing Route by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 3:47pm On Jun 14, 2021
sapientia:
2015 - cows

2016 - cows

2017 - cows

2018 - cows

2019 - cows

2020 - cows

2021 - cows

2022 -

2023 -

if you think anything will change in the next 2 years, you are also a cow

Re: Ajibola Basiru: Buhari Pushing 1964 Northern Nigeria Decree On Cow Grazing Route by poiZon: 3:47pm On Jun 14, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:
Malami is the most terrible Attorney General we don have in Nigeria.
Without buhari will u have malami...
Direct the curse to the right man.
Buhari is the most terrible president Nigeria have
A PIG or even an Ant would have done a better job than buhari.
Terrible is understatement sef..
He is worse
Re: Ajibola Basiru: Buhari Pushing 1964 Northern Nigeria Decree On Cow Grazing Route by talk2comrado(m): 3:48pm On Jun 14, 2021
nzeobi:
Buhari is not open to new ideas because he believes he knows everything.
I wonder why APC governors have not been able to talk to him about the negative consequences of open grazing
They are observing Table Manner ''Don't talk while eating'' remember they are all eating from the same plate...

Re: Ajibola Basiru: Buhari Pushing 1964 Northern Nigeria Decree On Cow Grazing Route by Kuginzi: 3:49pm On Jun 14, 2021
gbengu:
Are you normal?

May the remaining days of your life and family be like the situation of Nigeria under Buhari administration.

Thunder fire your papa if you can't say amen. Olofo, omo eran.

I wish your father use condom when flirting with a cow. Idiot.

Some people thinks everis joke here. Go outside of Nigeria and spend one week. Even if na Burundi, SA, UAE, Oman, etc. Don't bother going Eyrope or America and see how country works.

How electricity, good road, hospital, transportation network, water etc are your basic rights and ni government will ever use it for political campaigns because it's normal and natural to have them.

It's like politicians campaigning to give you free sky or free air. They are normal things for human being and not animal like you.

Get out of here joo.

I feel your pain!
Lalasticlala!
He has violated Nairaland policy.
Suspension loading......
Re: Ajibola Basiru: Buhari Pushing 1964 Northern Nigeria Decree On Cow Grazing Route by johbara: 3:51pm On Jun 14, 2021
nzeobi:
Buhari is not open to new ideas because he believes he knows everything.
I wonder why APC governors have not been able to talk to him about the negative consequences of open grazing
. Because they are all sissies......

Re: Ajibola Basiru: Buhari Pushing 1964 Northern Nigeria Decree On Cow Grazing Route by wink2015(m): 3:51pm On Jun 14, 2021
By the time Buhari leaves public office all this fulani troubles will gradually go away.
Re: Ajibola Basiru: Buhari Pushing 1964 Northern Nigeria Decree On Cow Grazing Route by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jun 14, 2021
dynicks:
And yet some people would always wanna tackle me each time I refer to this man as a PRE-HISTORIC human being!!

How can other nations be thinking about growth in techs advancements and urban development....yet all this Stone age man be thinking is creating routes for cows!! Nna look at oo!!...

People of the south in general better reject this absurd and obsolete move oo!!....well I trust one man(Mr Aketi) who's already showing good sign of " WE NO GO GREE"! attitude...

People were tackling you probably because you added the expression "human being" to the prehistoric part when describing him.
Re: Ajibola Basiru: Buhari Pushing 1964 Northern Nigeria Decree On Cow Grazing Route by poiZon: 3:52pm On Jun 14, 2021
Kuginzi:
After buhari what will u defend?
Re: Ajibola Basiru: Buhari Pushing 1964 Northern Nigeria Decree On Cow Grazing Route by Moneyegt: 3:54pm On Jun 14, 2021
Re: Ajibola Basiru: Buhari Pushing 1964 Northern Nigeria Decree On Cow Grazing Route by Kuginzi: 3:54pm On Jun 14, 2021
poiZon:

After buhari what will u defend?
After Buhari who will u face with your wailing?
Re: Ajibola Basiru: Buhari Pushing 1964 Northern Nigeria Decree On Cow Grazing Route by nnamdi640: 3:54pm On Jun 14, 2021
Any southerner among those that brought this man called bubu into power deserve capital punishment.

Re: Ajibola Basiru: Buhari Pushing 1964 Northern Nigeria Decree On Cow Grazing Route by OROSUNBOLB(m): 3:54pm On Jun 14, 2021
If anyone thinks that Buhari will back down easily on this,you guys have no idea how determined he is to finish what his hero,Usman Dan fodio started.

Be ready,war is here !
Re: Ajibola Basiru: Buhari Pushing 1964 Northern Nigeria Decree On Cow Grazing Route by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jun 14, 2021
4four:
This are all kind of things u see when you have quota system SAN as AGF

Abubarker Mal-admin, SAN (Senior Animal of Nigeria)
Re: Ajibola Basiru: Buhari Pushing 1964 Northern Nigeria Decree On Cow Grazing Route by Kuginzi: 3:56pm On Jun 14, 2021
veekid:
Buhari is an old incompetent monkey who is not capable of running a local government not to talk of a state. Iranu
Sorry! I feel your pain

Re: Ajibola Basiru: Buhari Pushing 1964 Northern Nigeria Decree On Cow Grazing Route by Kuginzi: 3:57pm On Jun 14, 2021
IamNumeroUno:
What do you expect from a man who lives, breathe and dream cows?

Calm down! I feel your pain!

Re: Ajibola Basiru: Buhari Pushing 1964 Northern Nigeria Decree On Cow Grazing Route by abokimallam: 3:58pm On Jun 14, 2021
Because of his passion for cow, Buhari wants to throw the entire country into chaos before he leaves office or when he dies,he wants to leave Nigeria as Somalia .

Re: Ajibola Basiru: Buhari Pushing 1964 Northern Nigeria Decree On Cow Grazing Route by Florencejames(f): 3:59pm On Jun 14, 2021
Buhari and his cows tongue
Re: Ajibola Basiru: Buhari Pushing 1964 Northern Nigeria Decree On Cow Grazing Route by kayusely70(m): 4:01pm On Jun 14, 2021
ijustdey:
Buhari Pushing 1964 Northern Nigeria Decree On Cow Grazing Route On Nigeria—Senate Spokesman

https://saharareporters.com/2021/06/14/buhari-pushing-1964-northern-nigeria-decree-cow-grazing-route-nigeria%E2%80%94senate-spokesman
The man is just too archaic and bessoted by his cow rearing mentality. Such a pity we are saddled with this type of elements to be leading us!
Re: Ajibola Basiru: Buhari Pushing 1964 Northern Nigeria Decree On Cow Grazing Route by IamNumeroUno: 4:03pm On Jun 14, 2021
Kuginzi:

Calm down! I feel your pain!

Get the fvck out of my mention, Z.ombie!

Re: Ajibola Basiru: Buhari Pushing 1964 Northern Nigeria Decree On Cow Grazing Route by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jun 14, 2021
Didn't we tell u zombies that the janjaweeed cannot conquer Biafra land?

Kuginzi:
Re: Ajibola Basiru: Buhari Pushing 1964 Northern Nigeria Decree On Cow Grazing Route by OROSUNBOLB(m): 4:04pm On Jun 14, 2021
Buhari,if you want war because of this senseless grazing routes, we are ready to give it to you ! There is no land for fulani people and their cattle anywhere in southern Nigeria.

Buhari,don't underestimate what a united southern people's force can do. We won't run away from our land even if United State Marines invaded it; not to talk of primitive fulani people.

E go shock you and shock Usman Dan fodio in his grave !

Re: Ajibola Basiru: Buhari Pushing 1964 Northern Nigeria Decree On Cow Grazing Route by mrkings84(m): 4:05pm On Jun 14, 2021
I don't have problem with buhari cosbhe is an old man but where I have issue is all the young people still supporting buhari.,.....

Re: Ajibola Basiru: Buhari Pushing 1964 Northern Nigeria Decree On Cow Grazing Route by INCREDIBLE007(m): 4:06pm On Jun 14, 2021
it's amazing how this deficiencies are playing out before our very eyes
gross ineptitude IN MOTION
LORD HAVE MERCY ON NIGERIANS
Re: Ajibola Basiru: Buhari Pushing 1964 Northern Nigeria Decree On Cow Grazing Route by adecz: 4:07pm On Jun 14, 2021
For 6 good years, all we have
been talking about in Nigeria is
where or how cows are going
to feed❗️❗️❗️

Buhari isn't even interested in
the food crisis his human citizens are
facing under this govt of hunger
& famine.

He is not bothered when Fulani kill
human beings, but his eyes turn red
when Fulani cattle are killed in clashes.

Re: Ajibola Basiru: Buhari Pushing 1964 Northern Nigeria Decree On Cow Grazing Route by poiZon: 4:07pm On Jun 14, 2021
Kuginzi:

After Buhari who will u face with your wailing?
Anything that una vote and he turns out to be a cow.
I don't compromise, once a leader turns a leader, our friendship n loyalty don end.
Am human..
Una be cows..

Jonathan Can't Control His Wife, Patience- Wikileak's Report / Lere Olayinka Writes Buhari A Letter Over Bola Ige's Reopened Murder Case / Jonathan Lacked Will Power To Fight Corruption – Edwin Clark