Stats: 3,194,702 members, 7,955,650 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:56 AM

Ajibola Basiru: Buhari Pushing 1964 Northern Nigeria Decree On Cow Grazing Route - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ajibola Basiru: Buhari Pushing 1964 Northern Nigeria Decree On Cow Grazing Route (38045 Views)

Adeleke Storms Out Of Eid After Clash With Ajibola Basiru, Ex-Senate Spokesman / Ajibola Basiru Asks Malami To Resign: ‘You Are Rubbishing Buhari’s Govt’ / Senator Ajibola Basiru: My Aides Stole Money From My Room During Vacation (2) (3) (4)

Re: Ajibola Basiru: Buhari Pushing 1964 Northern Nigeria Decree On Cow Grazing Route by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jun 14, 2021
But the app don go na...

JANJAWEEED TERRORIST!!!

Kuginzi:

I repeat! THE WORST YOU CAN DO IS TO WAIL.
Wait for Your Time!
Re: Ajibola Basiru: Buhari Pushing 1964 Northern Nigeria Decree On Cow Grazing Route by Kuginzi: 7:44pm On Jun 14, 2021
Almajoon:
But the app don go na...

JANJAWEEED TERRORIST!!!

Hahaha... As e dey pain you for body.
WAIT FOR YOUR TIME���
Re: Ajibola Basiru: Buhari Pushing 1964 Northern Nigeria Decree On Cow Grazing Route by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jun 14, 2021
Nothing changes, the janjaweeed app don loss... cheesy cheesy cheesy

JANJAWEEED TERRORIST!!!

Kuginzi:

Hahaha... As e dey pain you for body.
WAIT FOR YOUR TIME���
Re: Ajibola Basiru: Buhari Pushing 1964 Northern Nigeria Decree On Cow Grazing Route by Kuginzi: 8:05pm On Jun 14, 2021
Almajoon:
Nothing changes, the janjaweeed app don loss... cheesy cheesy cheesy

JANJAWEEED TERRORIST!!!

I feel your pain! Sifia pain.
WAIT FOR YOUR TIME!!

Re: Ajibola Basiru: Buhari Pushing 1964 Northern Nigeria Decree On Cow Grazing Route by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jun 14, 2021
The app nko, una don dey do another one?

JANJAWEEED TERRORIST!!!

Kuginzi:

I feel your pain! Sifia pain.
WAIT FOR YOUR TIME!!
Re: Ajibola Basiru: Buhari Pushing 1964 Northern Nigeria Decree On Cow Grazing Route by Kuginzi: 8:20pm On Jun 14, 2021
Almajoon:
The app nko, una don dey do another one?

JANJAWEEED TERRORIST!!!

Hahaha.. E pain an well-well.
Sorry! I feel your pain

Re: Ajibola Basiru: Buhari Pushing 1964 Northern Nigeria Decree On Cow Grazing Route by naikeboy(m): 8:27pm On Jun 14, 2021
What do you expect when you carry mumu Islamic lawyer make AGF
Re: Ajibola Basiru: Buhari Pushing 1964 Northern Nigeria Decree On Cow Grazing Route by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jun 14, 2021
Kuginzi:

Hahaha.. E pain an well-well.
Sorry! I feel your pain

E pain the janjaweeed terrorist

Pride goes b4 a fall cheesy

Re: Ajibola Basiru: Buhari Pushing 1964 Northern Nigeria Decree On Cow Grazing Route by Kuginzi: 8:39pm On Jun 14, 2021
Almajoon:

E pain the janjaweeed terrorist

Pride goes b4 a fall cheesy

Pepper them ooh.....
I feel your pain bro!

Re: Ajibola Basiru: Buhari Pushing 1964 Northern Nigeria Decree On Cow Grazing Route by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jun 14, 2021
Kuginzi:

Pepper them ooh.....
I feel your pain bro!

E pain the terrorist
Una app don go. cheesy

FOOLS!
Re: Ajibola Basiru: Buhari Pushing 1964 Northern Nigeria Decree On Cow Grazing Route by Kuginzi: 8:43pm On Jun 14, 2021
Almajoon:

E pain the terrorist
Una app don go. cheesy

FOOLS!
Hahaha... Pepper them ooh!!
Wait for your time!!
Re: Ajibola Basiru: Buhari Pushing 1964 Northern Nigeria Decree On Cow Grazing Route by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jun 14, 2021
Na so. The app don loss... cheesy
Don't bother waiting...

THIEF!

Kuginzi:

Hahaha... Pepper them ooh!!
Wait for your time!!
Re: Ajibola Basiru: Buhari Pushing 1964 Northern Nigeria Decree On Cow Grazing Route by peculiar2233: 9:05pm On Jun 14, 2021
nero2face:
It's clear Buhari and co has an agenda against other tribes of Nigeria
He's not even hiding it anymore
Re: Ajibola Basiru: Buhari Pushing 1964 Northern Nigeria Decree On Cow Grazing Route by Kuginzi: 9:07pm On Jun 14, 2021
Almajoon:
Na so. The app don loss... cheesy
Don't bother waiting...

THIEF!

Hahaha... E still dey pepper you for body.
Wait for your time
Re: Ajibola Basiru: Buhari Pushing 1964 Northern Nigeria Decree On Cow Grazing Route by savagerhythm007(m): 9:12pm On Jun 14, 2021
Imagine going to a 1960's constitution to govern us in 2021. See backwardness.. Y'all that voted him e ni jere

Re: Ajibola Basiru: Buhari Pushing 1964 Northern Nigeria Decree On Cow Grazing Route by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jun 14, 2021
The app aint returning cheesy

THIEF

Kuginzi:

Hahaha... E still dey pepper you for body.
Wait for your time
Re: Ajibola Basiru: Buhari Pushing 1964 Northern Nigeria Decree On Cow Grazing Route by Kuginzi: 9:28pm On Jun 14, 2021
Almajoon:
The app aint returning cheesy

THIEF

The presidential seat ain't going to you!
ESN/IPOB Wailer!!�����
Re: Ajibola Basiru: Buhari Pushing 1964 Northern Nigeria Decree On Cow Grazing Route by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jun 14, 2021
It's too late, we've dealt with the janjaweeed in the language they understand... cheesy

FOOLS!!!

Kuginzi:

The presidential seat ain't going to you!
ESN/IPOB Wailer!!�����
Re: Ajibola Basiru: Buhari Pushing 1964 Northern Nigeria Decree On Cow Grazing Route by Kuginzi: 9:36pm On Jun 14, 2021
Almajoon:
It's too late, we've dealt with the janjaweeed in the language they understand... cheesy

FOOLS!!!

Hahaha..... Pepper them! Presidency is not for you. May you not get it. Amen
Re: Ajibola Basiru: Buhari Pushing 1964 Northern Nigeria Decree On Cow Grazing Route by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jun 14, 2021
E pain am die cheesy
No app for the janjaweeed.

FOOLS!!!

Kuginzi:

Hahaha..... Pepper them! Presidency is not for you. May you not get it. Amen
Re: Ajibola Basiru: Buhari Pushing 1964 Northern Nigeria Decree On Cow Grazing Route by almarthins(m): 9:58pm On Jun 14, 2021
nero2face:

They want to grab their lands using legality which is absurd in modern times. Buhari will fail
Re: Ajibola Basiru: Buhari Pushing 1964 Northern Nigeria Decree On Cow Grazing Route by ORIAYO70(m): 10:28pm On Jun 14, 2021
nero2face:

It's crystal clear
Re: Ajibola Basiru: Buhari Pushing 1964 Northern Nigeria Decree On Cow Grazing Route by OROSUNBOLB(m): 10:39pm On Jun 14, 2021
Penguin2:

I like the sound of that.

But why hasn’t he been speaking up all this while?

You can say the fulanisation agenda of Buhari is getting clearer to everyone now ! This is not the time for any party politics or sentiments;it is time for everyone to answer their fathers' names !
Re: Ajibola Basiru: Buhari Pushing 1964 Northern Nigeria Decree On Cow Grazing Route by Shikini: 10:55pm On Jun 14, 2021
Useless president
Re: Ajibola Basiru: Buhari Pushing 1964 Northern Nigeria Decree On Cow Grazing Route by cardoctor(m): 2:59am On Jun 15, 2021
Is it only cow cow cow in this country? What about goats, sheep, chicken and pigs? Don't they have rights too like rhe cows?
Re: Ajibola Basiru: Buhari Pushing 1964 Northern Nigeria Decree On Cow Grazing Route by eagleu: 3:24am On Jun 15, 2021
nzeobi:
Buhari is not open to new ideas because he believes he knows everything.
I wonder why APC governors have not been able to talk to him about the negative consequences of open grazing

Impermeable to new ideas.
That's why El-Rufai defined him as the only officer of his cadre who never, I mean never passed any formal exam.

He believes in himself more than anybody, anything, or any idea. Not matter how wrong he might be.
Re: Ajibola Basiru: Buhari Pushing 1964 Northern Nigeria Decree On Cow Grazing Route by wildernessVoice: 6:20am On Jun 15, 2021
*Open grazing was banned in Nigeria on April 17, 1969 and there was no appeal on that case up till now.*

*JUSTICE ADEWALE THOMPSON BANNED OPEN GRAZING ON 17TH APRIL 1969 AND WARNED OF UNPROVOKED KILLINGS BY FULANI HERDSMEN*

_*Hon. Justice Adewale Thompson Bans Open Grazing in Nigeria!*_

It is high time states put this law into practice and end unprovoked killings by Fulani herdsmen.

*Hon.Justice Adewale Thompson’s 1969 Judgment on Open Cattle Grazing – Suit no AB/26/66.*

Hon.Justice Adewale Thompson: 17th April, 1969.

Suit no AB/26/66 at Abeokuta Division of the High Court.

“I do not accept the contention of Defendants that a custom exists which imposes an obligation on the owner of farm to fence his farm whilst the owner of cattle allows his cattle to wander like pests and cause damage.

Such a custom if it exists, is unreasonable and I hold that it is repugnant to natural justice, equity and good conscience and therefore unenforceable… in that it is highly unreasonable to impose the burden of fencing a farm on the farmer without the corresponding obligation on the cattle owner to fence in his cattle.” Sequence to that I banned open grazing for it is inimical to peace and tranquility and the cattle owners must fence or ranch their animals for peace to reign in these communities.”

*This information should be shared widely so that state governors should be aware of it. It is not known that anybody appealed against this decision, so in law any open grazing is a violation of the law. State governors should set up Task forces that will enforce this law and arrest offenders.*
- - -
*Copied*
Re: Ajibola Basiru: Buhari Pushing 1964 Northern Nigeria Decree On Cow Grazing Route by orisa37: 8:52am On Jun 15, 2021
THE WHOLE OF BUHARI IS A BUNDLE OF CONFUSION, CLUMSINESS AND MISRULE. BUHARI IS A TERRORIST. THE NASS AND ALL OUR 36 CONSTITUTIONAL STATE ASSEMBLIES, PLEASE BEWARE AND BE CAREFUL OF MACBAN PRESSURES.
Re: Ajibola Basiru: Buhari Pushing 1964 Northern Nigeria Decree On Cow Grazing Route by jeliliadedoja1: 9:11am On Jun 15, 2021
Enough of Northernization of Nigeria.
Re: Ajibola Basiru: Buhari Pushing 1964 Northern Nigeria Decree On Cow Grazing Route by Kuginzi: 9:17am On Jun 15, 2021
Almajoon:
E pain am die cheesy
No app for the janjaweeed.

FOOLS!!!

Hahaha... Pepper them ooh!
Fulani is in charge.

Re: Ajibola Basiru: Buhari Pushing 1964 Northern Nigeria Decree On Cow Grazing Route by Nobody: 9:37am On Jun 15, 2021
E pain the zombie cheesy
Finally u don sub, but no janjaweeeed app 4 u tongue

THIEF!!!

Kuginzi:

Hahaha... Pepper them ooh!
Fulani is in charge.
Re: Ajibola Basiru: Buhari Pushing 1964 Northern Nigeria Decree On Cow Grazing Route by harmony75: 11:55am On Jun 15, 2021
Buhari fighting for cows and leaving Nigerians dying unjustly � what a president?!?!

Ihedioha Withdraws From PDP Governorship Primary In Imo / Kiki Osinbajo , Dangote, Saraki, Alakija, Spotted At Polo Tournament In Lagos / El-Rufai: N3.5M Spent On El-Zakzaky's Food & Security Monthly