Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,161 members, 7,953,616 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:48 PM

Ajibola Basiru: Buhari Pushing 1964 Northern Nigeria Decree On Cow Grazing Route - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ajibola Basiru: Buhari Pushing 1964 Northern Nigeria Decree On Cow Grazing Route (38041 Views)

Adeleke Storms Out Of Eid After Clash With Ajibola Basiru, Ex-Senate Spokesman / Ajibola Basiru Asks Malami To Resign: ‘You Are Rubbishing Buhari’s Govt’ / Senator Ajibola Basiru: My Aides Stole Money From My Room During Vacation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ajibola Basiru: Buhari Pushing 1964 Northern Nigeria Decree On Cow Grazing Route by writeprof(m): 5:03pm On Jun 14, 2021
Ttalk:
Southerners should also push for 1963 regional and fiscal autonomy

SIMPLE! I wonder what HOLD the North has on Southern Politicians especially the NASS members. Instead of rising up to push for this, they're busy running around in the name of Constitution Review
Re: Ajibola Basiru: Buhari Pushing 1964 Northern Nigeria Decree On Cow Grazing Route by writeprof(m): 5:04pm On Jun 14, 2021
phrancys001:
Mumu attorney general

Don't believe that oooo! He knows what he is doing grin
Re: Ajibola Basiru: Buhari Pushing 1964 Northern Nigeria Decree On Cow Grazing Route by RichAbujaGuy: 5:05pm On Jun 14, 2021
phrancys001:
Mumu attorney general

thread!
Re: Ajibola Basiru: Buhari Pushing 1964 Northern Nigeria Decree On Cow Grazing Route by Kuginzi: 5:07pm On Jun 14, 2021
tradepunter:

It's obvious you are a fulani supporting such.

Who in their right sense roams about with cows in this century and tried to justify it with a 1964 law??

Southerners might not be United but on this they are, therefore exposing who you really are.

Go ahead and claim what you are not but you exposed yourself.
Fulani is in charge now. Wail less and wait for your time
Re: Ajibola Basiru: Buhari Pushing 1964 Northern Nigeria Decree On Cow Grazing Route by Kuginzi: 5:09pm On Jun 14, 2021
Almajoon:
The dot in the circle unravelled Fulani janjaweeed cheesy

Meanwhile, what happened to Cro.wwe app? grin

The struggle for Biafra nation was looted by the children of Biafra. So Biafra is unattainable for now.

Re: Ajibola Basiru: Buhari Pushing 1964 Northern Nigeria Decree On Cow Grazing Route by Kuginzi: 5:10pm On Jun 14, 2021
MajorOvakporaye:

WILL YOU SHUT UP THERE!!!
Calm down! I feel your pain bro!
Re: Ajibola Basiru: Buhari Pushing 1964 Northern Nigeria Decree On Cow Grazing Route by Kuginzi: 5:11pm On Jun 14, 2021
gbengu:
Forget the suspension loading. None of your business.

Pls, Kindly say a loud Amen to my prayers.

I don't know how a prayer request for Buhari lovers becomes a violation.

Shouting lalascity or whatever as if my life depends on it.

I'm waiting for your loud Amen Bro

Then why are you afraid of facing the consequence?
Re: Ajibola Basiru: Buhari Pushing 1964 Northern Nigeria Decree On Cow Grazing Route by Ategberoson(m): 5:12pm On Jun 14, 2021
stop blaming Buhari special adviser or legal advisers crabs, majority of fools elected and reelected that blockhead mallam and not malami or other Dundee in his useless kitchen cabinet
Re: Ajibola Basiru: Buhari Pushing 1964 Northern Nigeria Decree On Cow Grazing Route by poiZon: 5:19pm On Jun 14, 2021
Kuginzi:

What If Lamidi KANU happens to be your president and perform worst than Bihari, will you wail against him by calling him a cow?
Am from akwaibom...
Have u heard od akwaibom?
Ibom air...
Na our oil money buhari dey steal left,right and centre
I dont do nnamdi kanu..
Get that into ur dumb skull
Re: Ajibola Basiru: Buhari Pushing 1964 Northern Nigeria Decree On Cow Grazing Route by DedeNkem: 5:27pm On Jun 14, 2021
If the incompetent tribalistic nepotistic murderous Fulani jihadi dead-man-walking, Buhari, wants 1964 Northern Nigeria Decree on cow grazing route, then let's all go back to the 1963 constitution!
Re: Ajibola Basiru: Buhari Pushing 1964 Northern Nigeria Decree On Cow Grazing Route by BJanta: 5:28pm On Jun 14, 2021
ijustdey:
Buhari Pushing 1964 Northern Nigeria Decree On Cow Grazing Route On Nigeria—Senate Spokesman

https://saharareporters.com/2021/06/14/buhari-pushing-1964-northern-nigeria-decree-cow-grazing-route-nigeria%E2%80%94senate-spokesman

That is the Nothern agenda. Buhari is a Fulaniman: Fulanis are the most dishonest and sinister people in the world. A head of state who would wake up and make such far-reaching and patently conflaglatory declarations on a sensitive national issue without discretion and recourse to relevant facts and information has gotten himself into the realm of insane irresponsibility. His mad desire to give ascendancy to the Fulanis ever other tribes and run the government for them has overthrown his wisdom and reason , if he ever had any. Who is now the terrorist? Are IPOB and others who brand you as terrorist not correct?The South just has to braze up and know what it wants and fiercely and tenaciously go for it. We have a petty, naive, grossly incompetent and bigoted bringand in power.It is nauseating. This same man that most southerners laboured so hard but with hopeful joy to vote into power has turned out to be a disastrous emptiness and unrepentant adversary of the South.
Re: Ajibola Basiru: Buhari Pushing 1964 Northern Nigeria Decree On Cow Grazing Route by tradepunter: 5:41pm On Jun 14, 2021
Kuginzi:

Fulani is in charge now. Wail less and wait for your time

Yes they are in charge of their land up north and all the forest up north.

Like they say there is freedom of speech and movement, were there own stop nah for their State and region.
Mine starts from my State and region.

If you feel some type of way about it you can arrange a meeting venue because this online stuff isn't cutting it for me.
Re: Ajibola Basiru: Buhari Pushing 1964 Northern Nigeria Decree On Cow Grazing Route by Freebills12: 5:55pm On Jun 14, 2021
Northern Nigerian law made for the northerners, how can it be possible to implement it for the whole country?

1 Like

Re: Ajibola Basiru: Buhari Pushing 1964 Northern Nigeria Decree On Cow Grazing Route by Elock1: 6:12pm On Jun 14, 2021
Kuginzi:
The comment section of this thread will compose 90% of Lamidi KANU's boys.
They keep masturbating on any thread that involve Buhari
suffer no dy tire you?
Re: Ajibola Basiru: Buhari Pushing 1964 Northern Nigeria Decree On Cow Grazing Route by engrchykae(m): 6:15pm On Jun 14, 2021
I am happy to be an igbo man from the east.
We saw buhari's star from the east and rejected him.
We have enough sunlight to see through people.
Unlike those in the darkness of sunset and those in the fogs of the Cameroon mountains
Re: Ajibola Basiru: Buhari Pushing 1964 Northern Nigeria Decree On Cow Grazing Route by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jun 14, 2021
Kuginzi:
The governors of the southern states are opposed to open grazing as well, they are all lamidi kanu boys too and you: a cow.
Re: Ajibola Basiru: Buhari Pushing 1964 Northern Nigeria Decree On Cow Grazing Route by TheStranger: 6:24pm On Jun 14, 2021
nero2face:
It's clear Buhari and co has an agenda against other tribes of Nigeria

Zombies beg to differ
Re: Ajibola Basiru: Buhari Pushing 1964 Northern Nigeria Decree On Cow Grazing Route by Kuginzi: 6:40pm On Jun 14, 2021
12rev:

The governors of the southern states are opposed to open grazing as well, they are all lamidi kanu boys too and you: a cow.
But I think a cow is better than the pig u are.

Re: Ajibola Basiru: Buhari Pushing 1964 Northern Nigeria Decree On Cow Grazing Route by Kuginzi: 6:42pm On Jun 14, 2021
Elock1:
suffer no dy tire you?
I don't like Buhari and his policies but I Hate IPOB wailers wailing just because of Tribal and religion sentiment
Re: Ajibola Basiru: Buhari Pushing 1964 Northern Nigeria Decree On Cow Grazing Route by Kuginzi: 6:43pm On Jun 14, 2021
tradepunter:

Yes they are in charge of their land up north and all the forest up north.

Like they say there is freedom of speech and movement, were there own stop nah for their State and region.
Mine starts from my State and region.

If you feel some type of way about it you can arrange a meeting venue because this online stuff isn't cutting it for me.
Sorry! I feel your pain bro! But nevertheless, "FULANI IS INCHARGE NOW" WAIT FOR YOUR TIME
Re: Ajibola Basiru: Buhari Pushing 1964 Northern Nigeria Decree On Cow Grazing Route by Kuginzi: 6:46pm On Jun 14, 2021
poiZon:

Am from akwaibom...
Have u heard od akwaibom?
Ibom air...
Na our oil money buhari dey steal left,right and centre
I dont do nnamdi kanu..
Get that into ur dumb skull
The rule of time conversation is "No insult".
So why correlating Ibom air and our discussions here?
Your Oil money or our Oil money?
Did you as an individual inherit any Oil well in Akwa Ibom?
Re: Ajibola Basiru: Buhari Pushing 1964 Northern Nigeria Decree On Cow Grazing Route by Malawian(m): 6:58pm On Jun 14, 2021
countryfive:
He knows that his time is very short so he wants to achieve all his evil intentions before leaving office
But God will disappoint him . Thank God i never voted for him those that are cursed are the ones who voted
Him into power for selfish reasons.
Buhari has killed any probabilty of a fulani man declaring for 2023.
TRUMP WASTED THAT MAN'S 4 YEARS THAT HE CAN NEVER GET BACK.
Re: Ajibola Basiru: Buhari Pushing 1964 Northern Nigeria Decree On Cow Grazing Route by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jun 14, 2021
What about the attempt to force that terrorist app on nigerians?
cheesy cheesy grin grin

Kuginzi:

The struggle for Biafra nation was looted by the children of Biafra. So Biafra is unattainable for now.
Re: Ajibola Basiru: Buhari Pushing 1964 Northern Nigeria Decree On Cow Grazing Route by Kuginzi: 7:06pm On Jun 14, 2021
Almajoon:
What about the attempt to force that terrorist app on nigerians?
cheesy cheesy grin grin

For now you are just like a toothless dog. Buhari is in charge now. Wait for your time
Re: Ajibola Basiru: Buhari Pushing 1964 Northern Nigeria Decree On Cow Grazing Route by Mitsurugi(m): 7:07pm On Jun 14, 2021
Kuginzi:

Is this the topic? Malu!
Re: Ajibola Basiru: Buhari Pushing 1964 Northern Nigeria Decree On Cow Grazing Route by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jun 14, 2021
But google dealt with the janjaweeed in the language they understand cheesy

Their app don loss grin grin grin

Kuginzi:

For now you are just like a toothless dog. Buhari is in charge now. Wait for your time
Re: Ajibola Basiru: Buhari Pushing 1964 Northern Nigeria Decree On Cow Grazing Route by stormborn28(m): 7:13pm On Jun 14, 2021
Kuginzi:

dynicks(m): 3:17pm
And yet some people would always wanna tackle me each time I refer to this man as a PRE-HISTORIC human being!!

How can other nations be thinking about growth in techs advancements and urban development....yet all this Stone age man be thinking is creating routes for cows!! Nna look at oo!!...

People of the south in general better reject this absurd and obsolete move oo!!....well I trust one man(Mr Aketi) who's already showing good sign of " WE NO GO GREE"! attitude...
Re: Ajibola Basiru: Buhari Pushing 1964 Northern Nigeria Decree On Cow Grazing Route by pieces18: 7:20pm On Jun 14, 2021
ijustdey:
Buhari Pushing 1964 Northern Nigeria Decree On Cow Grazing Route On Nigeria—Senate Spokesman

https://saharareporters.com/2021/06/14/buhari-pushing-1964-northern-nigeria-decree-cow-grazing-route-nigeria%E2%80%94senate-spokesman

Does he even know what he was talking about? Malami represents Hausa / Fulani / Islam. Don't expect anything of national consideration this government. Even the Lagos - Ibadan rail is to trick the yorubas just as they used June 12 to deceive them to get their votes for 2nd term.
Re: Ajibola Basiru: Buhari Pushing 1964 Northern Nigeria Decree On Cow Grazing Route by Kuginzi: 7:27pm On Jun 14, 2021
Almajoon:
But google dealt with the janjaweeed in the language they understand cheesy

Their app don loss grin grin grin

I repeat! THE WORST YOU CAN DO IS TO WAIL.
Wait for Your Time!
Re: Ajibola Basiru: Buhari Pushing 1964 Northern Nigeria Decree On Cow Grazing Route by Kuginzi: 7:28pm On Jun 14, 2021
Mitsurugi:

Is this the topic? Malu!
I don't know for you Eran!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Gunmen Kill 3 Policemen In Rivers State. Kidnap Car Occupant (Graphic Pix) / Military: Boko Haram Rocket Making Factory Photos Not Real / Army Confirms Joint Operation With Police In Orlu LG, Imo State To Root Out IPOB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.