Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,296 members, 7,815,521 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

An 11-Minute Space Trip With Jeff Bezos: Bidder Pays $28m (Photos) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / An 11-Minute Space Trip With Jeff Bezos: Bidder Pays $28m (Photos) (46971 Views)

Thousands Sign Petition To Stop Jeff Bezos From Returning To Earth / Jeff Bezos: Flying Fox Mega Yacht Rumored To Be Owned By World's Richest Man / A Trip With My Girlfriend To Obudu Cattle Ranch (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An 11-Minute Space Trip With Jeff Bezos: Bidder Pays $28m (Photos) by Cnach: 4:46pm On Jun 14, 2021
Dalil8:
sad

Doesn't sound like a good idea.

Guy u dey fear?
Shebi dey wan see God ni? Leave them make them go first
Re: An 11-Minute Space Trip With Jeff Bezos: Bidder Pays $28m (Photos) by Ayo2004: 4:46pm On Jun 14, 2021
No wonder yahoo boys no dey pity this people
See as people dey waste money...some of us for Nigeria never spend 20million dollars for lifetime o
Re: An 11-Minute Space Trip With Jeff Bezos: Bidder Pays $28m (Photos) by stanech: 4:47pm On Jun 14, 2021
WriterNig:

Why does it look like a giant penis? grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkM4iySAByI

1 Like

Re: An 11-Minute Space Trip With Jeff Bezos: Bidder Pays $28m (Photos) by CalabarDude(m): 4:48pm On Jun 14, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I see Europeans, Americans and Asians relocating to Mars by 2023, I see them leaving earth for Africans, I see Africans killing each other to inherit their properties in their various countries, I see the survivors enslaving one another, I see girls being possessed forcefully by the dominant clan, I see them destroying everything the whites built in their various countries, I see them returning the world back to the Stone age.

This I have seen.
do U See Buhari Beyond 2023
Re: An 11-Minute Space Trip With Jeff Bezos: Bidder Pays $28m (Photos) by Ghostmode2two(m): 4:50pm On Jun 14, 2021
Stallion93:

I’m not justifying anything but This is why people get scammed. This is just a case of a lunatic with too much money and nothing to do with it
Baba this is nothing near scam but adventure. if you have the boldness and shubi (cash) it's worth it. I love things like this man
Re: An 11-Minute Space Trip With Jeff Bezos: Bidder Pays $28m (Photos) by Beautynaija: 4:50pm On Jun 14, 2021
Technology is the future.

Slow and steady, we get there.
Re: An 11-Minute Space Trip With Jeff Bezos: Bidder Pays $28m (Photos) by Born2Breed(f): 4:51pm On Jun 14, 2021
It's worth it. Once in a lifetime opportunity.
Re: An 11-Minute Space Trip With Jeff Bezos: Bidder Pays $28m (Photos) by Kingrefreshed: 4:53pm On Jun 14, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I see Europeans, Americans and Asians relocating to Mars by 2023, I see them leaving earth for Africans, I see Africans killing each other to inherit their properties in their various countries, I see the survivors enslaving one another, I see girls being possessed forcefully by the dominant clan, I see them destroying everything the whites built in their various countries, I see them returning the world back to the Stone age.

This I have seen.

Wow what a fast road to Stone Age grin grin
Re: An 11-Minute Space Trip With Jeff Bezos: Bidder Pays $28m (Photos) by Kwara1stson: 4:54pm On Jun 14, 2021
prinzfavian:
Good day N'landers, I'm sorry to bother you guys, but please I just need your help.

I'm in dire need of help, life has been hell for me since last year. I lost everything I had last year to an investment firm called (wales kingdom capital), over N15M which wasn't even my money but belongs to family and friends that trusted me when I went to them with the investment plan last year. I have disappointed all of them as it stands . My life has been a living hell ever since, death threats here and there. I no longer have peace of mind, I can't remember the last time I felt true happiness. Wkc ruined my life and also ruined my chances of getting help from those who can help me as most of them had investments with me.

Ever since then I have been miserable, not even a single dime was I able to recover.

I'll be 30 by August, and I have nothing. There is no menial job I haven't done just to be able to survive daily.

I served in rivers state in 2019 but due to some debt I owed a loan company- creditdirect limited, my certificate was withheld by NYSC which makes it difficult for me to get a good paying job which was why I had to resort to surviving on menial jobs for many months now ever since the incident with Wkc happened.

I'm in dire need of financial assistance please, my siblings have all had to drop out of school at the moment as I could no longer be the bread winner I once was.

Being the first born has exposed me to tremendous pressure from my family, even the little I get from the menial jobs I get goes to their feeding as both parents are very old.

Please anything you can help me with, will be greatly appreciated, I just want to keep living. I'm messed up beyond what I can explain.

Please help me in anyway you can, I will forever be indebted to you... Please. cry
cock n bull story.... U for use that 15M travel go Canada you would have been living a better life
Re: An 11-Minute Space Trip With Jeff Bezos: Bidder Pays $28m (Photos) by prinzfavian(m): 4:56pm On Jun 14, 2021
oluwaseyi0:

You mean people gather almost 15m carry give you and you poured it all in MMM

Sir, if I had known it was such a thing, I would never have taken such a risk with my money not to talk of people's money.

There are many things i regret from the past 6 months, but right now, I just need someone to help me.
Re: An 11-Minute Space Trip With Jeff Bezos: Bidder Pays $28m (Photos) by prinzfavian(m): 5:01pm On Jun 14, 2021
Kwara1stson:
cock n bull story.... U for use that 15M travel go Canada you would have been living a better life

My Brother, I was only trying to make a living, there was no preconceived idea of stealing people's money I just happened to be a victim of an unfortunate circumstance.

My Brother, why would I use people's money to travel out of the country?

We all just want to make it in life and in the process of trying to do so we fall into the wrong hands. I was unfortunate to be a victim of this calamity.

It's not a bull story sir, I could show you all the proofs of you need them... All I need right now is help from anyone. I just want to be sane again.
Re: An 11-Minute Space Trip With Jeff Bezos: Bidder Pays $28m (Photos) by Maski87: 5:02pm On Jun 14, 2021
Re: An 11-Minute Space Trip With Jeff Bezos: Bidder Pays $28m (Photos) by SonofGod231: 5:02pm On Jun 14, 2021
It boggles my mind, someone can spend such an amount of money just to leave Earth for 11-15mins then back to the Earth where so many Children are still Starving.

1 Like

Re: An 11-Minute Space Trip With Jeff Bezos: Bidder Pays $28m (Photos) by SimplyShit: 5:03pm On Jun 14, 2021
ThothHermes:
That's some risky stuff mehn. Not sure I'll be willing to get on that flight for free.

I mean. What can go wrong

Una coward in everything. Haba
Re: An 11-Minute Space Trip With Jeff Bezos: Bidder Pays $28m (Photos) by Goldbw122(m): 5:08pm On Jun 14, 2021
Where them dey get this huge money...
Re: An 11-Minute Space Trip With Jeff Bezos: Bidder Pays $28m (Photos) by efembaba(m): 5:10pm On Jun 14, 2021
Your name has said it all. Doom prophet
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.
Re: An 11-Minute Space Trip With Jeff Bezos: Bidder Pays $28m (Photos) by Naxtrad(m): 5:10pm On Jun 14, 2021
ThothHermes:
That's some risky stuff mehn. Not sure I'll be willing to get on that flight for free.

How would you like to be on a flight me to Switzerland?
Re: An 11-Minute Space Trip With Jeff Bezos: Bidder Pays $28m (Photos) by pacespot(m): 5:10pm On Jun 14, 2021
This guy Jeff Benzo sabi money too much. Well monetizing a project like this will help to drive investments which speed up growth.
Re: An 11-Minute Space Trip With Jeff Bezos: Bidder Pays $28m (Photos) by Psalmspsalms: 5:14pm On Jun 14, 2021
Go and never return again!
Re: An 11-Minute Space Trip With Jeff Bezos: Bidder Pays $28m (Photos) by harmargedon: 5:15pm On Jun 14, 2021
htdot:
No one bought that ticket... na him company still buy am.. you can deceive the gullible and not me
do you know how much Bill Gates wife spent on an island for just one night? Whites do crazy things bro.
Re: An 11-Minute Space Trip With Jeff Bezos: Bidder Pays $28m (Photos) by htdot: 5:16pm On Jun 14, 2021
harmargedon:
do you know how much Bill Gates wife spent on an island for just one night? Whites do crazy things bro.
This is how you guys jump into conclusion.. no billionaire will one to pay to sit with jeb bezo
Re: An 11-Minute Space Trip With Jeff Bezos: Bidder Pays $28m (Photos) by LegitLexLuthor(m): 5:17pm On Jun 14, 2021
SonofGod231:
It boggles my mind, someone can spend such an amount of money just to leave Earth for 11-15mins then back to the Earth where so many Children are still Starving.
Do you know how much they're spending on charity work ? Just because they're rich doesn't mean they ain't entitled to blow there money anyhow they want.

1 Like

Re: An 11-Minute Space Trip With Jeff Bezos: Bidder Pays $28m (Photos) by slimman007: 5:18pm On Jun 14, 2021
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.

The seer won't kill me laugh..prophet I hail oo sir. grin

1 Like

Re: An 11-Minute Space Trip With Jeff Bezos: Bidder Pays $28m (Photos) by TruthinAction: 5:20pm On Jun 14, 2021
That money will bring thousands of people out of poverty. There is a place better than space - heaven. And we will go on a free ride one day. Your ticket is faith in the finished work of Christ. And the duration will be for eternity.
Re: An 11-Minute Space Trip With Jeff Bezos: Bidder Pays $28m (Photos) by shammah1(m): 5:23pm On Jun 14, 2021
Too cheap! They should add the money so I buy
Re: An 11-Minute Space Trip With Jeff Bezos: Bidder Pays $28m (Photos) by Babysho(m): 5:23pm On Jun 14, 2021
ThothHermes:

You can't say it's risky and then use sarcasm to say "what can go wrong?"

You have to set it up. "Monetizing commerical flight to space that might or might not be working properly, what could go wrong?" It sounds better but doesn't sound too convincing tbh because it's actually legit. J.B spent a lot of money on that project so difficult to point out loopholes.

A better angle is this...."Spending billions of dollars on unimportant commerical flights to space for leisure when children are starving in many parts of Africa. What a time to be alive, am I right?"
Re: An 11-Minute Space Trip With Jeff Bezos: Bidder Pays $28m (Photos) by pacespot(m): 5:28pm On Jun 14, 2021
$28m just to fly to the space, it doesn't make sense. If not for the Chinese, white people would have made modern technology a thing of only the rich. It is the Chinese that made us realize that these western technologies are overpriced and exploitative to the less developed countries. Just let anything get into the hands of Chinese, they will make it surplus for everyone.
Re: An 11-Minute Space Trip With Jeff Bezos: Bidder Pays $28m (Photos) by harmargedon: 5:30pm On Jun 14, 2021
htdot:

This is how you guys jump into conclusion.. no billionaire will one to pay to sit with jeb bezo
let's wait and see if they would.
Re: An 11-Minute Space Trip With Jeff Bezos: Bidder Pays $28m (Photos) by Tolexandre: 5:31pm On Jun 14, 2021
ThothHermes:

who go call you before? grin
Re: An 11-Minute Space Trip With Jeff Bezos: Bidder Pays $28m (Photos) by Stallion93(m): 5:32pm On Jun 14, 2021
Ghostmode2two:
Baba this is nothing near scam but adventure. if you have the boldness and shubi (cash) it's worth it. I love things like this man
You don’t understand. I mean things like this Stimulate people to scam other people because the scammers feel the scammees really don’t know what to do with their money(Not always the case) but this seems like it
Re: An 11-Minute Space Trip With Jeff Bezos: Bidder Pays $28m (Photos) by SonofGod231: 5:33pm On Jun 14, 2021
LegitLexLuthor:
Do you know how much they're spending on charity work ? Just because they're rich doesn't mean they ain't entitled to blow there money anyhow they want.
Even if they earmarked Billions for Charity.It's ridiculous to blow such an amount of money on a frivolous Joy ride. The poor in 9ja are getting poorer they're there wasting money on nonsense,If I slap that him bowlolo head Ehn wey dey like that bad guy own for Austin Powers grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Accident Just Now At Okigwe Umuahia Express Way (graphic Photos) / Bus Catches Fire On Lagos-Ibadan Highway, Many Burnt To Death / Adatan, Abeokuta Flooded, People Dead, Car Swallowed, Chinese Company Blamed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.