Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,340 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:10 PM

How Can A Fiction Writer Make Money? - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / How Can A Fiction Writer Make Money? (8237 Views)

4 Mistake Writer Make And How To Avoid Them / Are You A Writer? Make Money From Your Skill / A Lesbian Story (How It Became To Pass) – A Fiction Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can A Fiction Writer Make Money? by IamPlato(m): 6:40pm On Jun 14, 2021
Here is one of my YouTube videos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KxhDsZlsMs8&t=9s

1 Like

Re: How Can A Fiction Writer Make Money? by Gjmff: 7:00pm On Jun 14, 2021
Through fictions offcourse
Re: How Can A Fiction Writer Make Money? by ufotty2001: 7:01pm On Jun 14, 2021
Ayor93:

Hello, Started non-fiction writing just last month-although before then I have been writing occasionally, but I'm willing to dwell fully on it this time. Can you show me something too?
Thanks
DM me
Re: How Can A Fiction Writer Make Money? by Akharmony: 7:03pm On Jun 14, 2021
Life !some pple go write songs, another person buy am use am blow mostly with chikini money. before now, it said tht the pen is mightier than the sword. Now it expident and you will all agree with me that the spoken word is evn more mightier
Re: How Can A Fiction Writer Make Money? by gidibeats(m): 7:35pm On Jun 14, 2021
Post one here on nairaland let us review it and see how good u really claim to be.

Honest reviews on how good u r is very important before u venture into dis
Re: How Can A Fiction Writer Make Money? by 77star: 7:57pm On Jun 14, 2021
FOLLOWING
Re: How Can A Fiction Writer Make Money? by weblord1900: 8:37pm On Jun 14, 2021
Nairaland
Re: How Can A Fiction Writer Make Money? by Ayor93(m): 8:42pm On Jun 14, 2021
ufotty2001:

DM me
Done
Re: How Can A Fiction Writer Make Money? by salt1: 8:46pm On Jun 14, 2021
Seniorwriter:

There are many ways to earn as a fiction writer.

Read below.
@OP you need do research but ill just give you a tip you can borrow and earn with as a fellow writer:

Get a text2visuals app that can convert those stories you claim to have written then open a YouTube channel then publish your fiction works...make sure the voice over selected is a world accepted english or French accent.

Do your publicity start earning and thank me later.

In another news if you have access to internet + browsing gadgets and you are yet earning via online even if it's just $5 daily going by the thousands of ease2access earning ways online the it's your own undoing(fault).
Reach out via the facebook id on my profile if you need financial freedom vis a vis Residual Income and you are ready to pay to learn.

Proactivity Leads To Productivity!

@Seniorwriter

Bookmarked
Re: How Can A Fiction Writer Make Money? by Kfed4ril(m): 9:38pm On Jun 14, 2021
MrNipplesLover:

That's one of the Space Bookers Association of Nairaland - (S-B-A-N) grin grin grin

Modified; Nairaland

Be like say S-B-A-N is the code for nairaland... When u remove the hyphen, it turns to Nairaland automatically.

Inside life. grin
Re: How Can A Fiction Writer Make Money? by Kfed4ril(m): 9:38pm On Jun 14, 2021
MrNipplesLover:

That's one of the Space Bookers Association of Nairaland - (S-B-A-N) grin grin grin

Modified;

Be like say S-B-A-N is the code for nairaland... When u remove the hyphen, it turns to Nairaland automatically.

Inside life. grin
Re: How Can A Fiction Writer Make Money? by Emeka71(m): 10:05pm On Jun 14, 2021
You came to advertise.
Re: How Can A Fiction Writer Make Money? by Lordsonn: 7:22am On Jun 15, 2021
IamPlato:
I'd you are interested, I am also a writer and video director but also broke like you... I have a YouTube channel where I shoot and upload short films, if you are interested we can work together, give me content and I shoot and upload...

There is no money to it yet because the channel is still growing but if you are interested and can be dedicated then we can work together. By the way, I don't do comedy, I do horror, mystery, romance, any other genre except comedy
Contact me on ennywall1234@gmail.com. I have stories for you. Let's discuss
Re: How Can A Fiction Writer Make Money? by service44: 7:36am On Jun 15, 2021
Op where is your location, hope they are not those nigeria kind of usual stories, if u believe yov have a future in those stories whassap me lets talk, zero seven 0 six 8 five 800nine,nine, indicate so can.
Re: How Can A Fiction Writer Make Money? by IamPlato(m): 8:40am On Jun 15, 2021
Lordsonn:

Contact me on ennywall1234@gmail.com. I have stories for you. Let's discuss
Check your email
Re: How Can A Fiction Writer Make Money? by IRALIFE(f): 11:11am On Jun 15, 2021
MostImportant:
I can't believe I'm still broke after all the efforts I have put in to making money both online and offline. May be because I'm not following my God's gifted talent. Among others I can do, I can write fictional stories a great deal. The inspiration comes naturally always. Right now, I can develop up to 100 stories that can be scripted into blockbuster movies. Also, I have written not fewer than 500 short stories for comedy skits. Most of these stories, if even just one of them is shot into comedy video has the potential to bring the actors to limelight. Financing all these stuff is my problem hence the need for this thread. I wouldn't mind selling some of them to interested stories.

What are your advice and suggestions? How do I make from these writings?

I can teach you to self- publish on KDP for free. Send a PM if interested.
Re: How Can A Fiction Writer Make Money? by TheDarkGamer: 12:12pm On Jun 15, 2021
IRALIFE:

Sent it.
Re: How Can A Fiction Writer Make Money? by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jun 15, 2021
Sorry I mean words...
CasNova:

90,000 pages
Re: How Can A Fiction Writer Make Money? by 1stKingharry: 7:08pm On Jun 15, 2021
Go and open an account on Fiverr, you can sell as a ghostwriter
Re: How Can A Fiction Writer Make Money? by Resuscitate: 6:31am On Jun 16, 2021
IRALIFE:

Em, please I'm also interested. Can I send PM?
Re: How Can A Fiction Writer Make Money? by Resuscitate: 6:37am On Jun 16, 2021
Zeus039:

You can convert your novels to Pdf or Epub form, get a good cover and upload to www.okadabooks.com and sell. You can use post a few episodes here to promote your sales

That's the only way I know. I'm an article writer and I make more than 100k monthly if u want me to show you the ropes. You know where to go wink

do you make sales on okada books? I thought Nigerians don't buy books. please can you put me through on how to go about it?
Re: How Can A Fiction Writer Make Money? by IRALIFE(f): 7:52am On Jun 18, 2021
Resuscitate:

Em, please I'm also interested. Can I send PM?

Pls do
Re: How Can A Fiction Writer Make Money? by IRALIFE(f): 7:53am On Jun 18, 2021
TheDarkGamer:

Sent it.

Seen. I'll send a WhatsApp link shortly. Pls join group

1 Like

Re: How Can A Fiction Writer Make Money? by Salahdin(m): 10:35pm On Jun 18, 2021
Seniorwriter:

There are many ways to earn as a fiction writer.

Read below.
@OP you need do research but ill just give you a tip you can borrow and earn with as a fellow writer:

Get a text2visuals app that can convert those stories you claim to have written then open a YouTube channel then publish your fiction works...make sure the voice over selected is a world accepted english or French accent.

Do your publicity start earning and thank me later.

In another news if you have access to internet + browsing gadgets and you are yet earning via online even if it's just $5 daily going by the thousands of ease2access earning ways online the it's your own undoing(fault).
Reach out via the facebook id on my profile if you need financial freedom vis a vis Residual Income and you are ready to pay to learn.

Proactivity Leads To Productivity!

@Seniorwriter

Could you please recommend one in particular?
Re: How Can A Fiction Writer Make Money? by ShawttySoFyne(f): 1:35pm On Sep 07, 2021
IRALIFE:

I'm interested please. Sent you a PM. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buchi Emecheta, Exit Of A Rock Of Feminism / The Extremely Appalling Poor Quality Of Writing On Literature Section. / Do You Blog?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.