Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,871 members, 7,824,627 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

Anambra Election: APGA Clears Soludo, Disqualified 5 Others - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Election: APGA Clears Soludo, Disqualified 5 Others (26244 Views)

Anambra Election: APGA Candidate, Chukwuma Soludo Casts His Vote (Pictures) / Court Of Appeal Clears Soludo As APGA’s Candidate / Anambra 2021: Jude Okeke Led APGA Clears Chuckwuma Umeoji For Primary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Election: APGA Clears Soludo, Disqualified 5 Others by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 3:15pm On Jun 14, 2021
AchalugoNwa:
if they present anybody aside soludo then it'll be a walkover for Pdp who'll present Dr. Maduka

as for Apc
even if they present Jesus
we no dey vote them
we no want imo state in Anambra

I see Dr Maduka winning this election as we pray it holds....

Soludo has tasted power and we saw how many youths he was able to stand in his home town Isuofia talk more of a larger Anambra State....

If Soludo must win then he seriously need to present what will make Anambra people forget Obiano's lackadaisical style of government.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra Election: APGA Clears Soludo, Disqualified 5 Others by Twoclans(f): 3:19pm On Jun 14, 2021
Cutehector:
na who get plenty money dey win election.

You are enjoying your holidays abi.Work resumes tommorow tongue

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election: APGA Clears Soludo, Disqualified 5 Others by holicupp(m): 3:20pm On Jun 14, 2021
AchalugoNwa:

every sensible Anambarian will be rooting for Dr. Maduka irrespective of his party

I like that Apc candidate Chidozie but he's in a very very wrong party

Jesus Christ will loose election with Apc in Anambra state

Soludo is a one time CBN governor but go to isuofia his community and see how the is as for me bringing him to state level will be a disaster because they said charity begins at home

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra Election: APGA Clears Soludo, Disqualified 5 Others by Alaigbopress: 3:23pm On Jun 14, 2021
Ifeanyi Uba is more trusted to perform than Soludo. Ndi Igbo si na ane esi nisi ahu Mara uto nsi.
Re: Anambra Election: APGA Clears Soludo, Disqualified 5 Others by derbykol(f): 3:25pm On Jun 14, 2021
AchalugoNwa:

every sensible Anambarian will be rooting for Dr. Maduka irrespective of his party

[/b]Jesus Christ will loose election with Apc in Anambra state [b]
What is wrong with you?Why will you use Jesus in this comparison? Something is wrong with your head.
Re: Anambra Election: APGA Clears Soludo, Disqualified 5 Others by AchalugoNwa(f): 3:27pm On Jun 14, 2021
derbykol:
What is wrong with you?Why will you use Jesus in this comparison? Something is wrong with your head.
ok
Re: Anambra Election: APGA Clears Soludo, Disqualified 5 Others by Cutehector(m): 3:28pm On Jun 14, 2021
Twoclans:

You are enjoying your holidays abi.Work resumes tommorow tongue
holidays are for kids like you. tongue

Man is working
Re: Anambra Election: APGA Clears Soludo, Disqualified 5 Others by rowland545(m): 3:29pm On Jun 14, 2021
The number 9 person disqualified was my former lecturer in sch...d man is good with politics..

I know he will bounce back
Re: Anambra Election: APGA Clears Soludo, Disqualified 5 Others by Twoclans(f): 3:32pm On Jun 14, 2021
Cutehector:
holidays are for kids like you. tongue

Man is working

Cutehector ño joy at all.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election: APGA Clears Soludo, Disqualified 5 Others by Confirmedzombie: 3:39pm On Jun 14, 2021
AchalugoNwa:
ok sorry dear

Thank you ma
Re: Anambra Election: APGA Clears Soludo, Disqualified 5 Others by Cutehector(m): 3:40pm On Jun 14, 2021
Twoclans:

Cutehector ño joy at all.
cheesy ok. I apologize . Dont cry kiddo grin Want some icecream?
Re: Anambra Election: APGA Clears Soludo, Disqualified 5 Others by Twoclans(f): 3:46pm On Jun 14, 2021
Cutehector:
cheesy ok. I apologize . Dont cry kiddo grin Want some icecream?

No thanks,after feeding me ice cream tomorrow you will say I am overweight.Give me cucumber.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Election: APGA Clears Soludo, Disqualified 5 Others by Cutehector(m): 3:47pm On Jun 14, 2021
Twoclans:

No thanks,after feeding me ice cream tomorrow you will say I am overweight.Give me cucumber.
smart.. I like you. Why is your number not on my contact list yet?
Re: Anambra Election: APGA Clears Soludo, Disqualified 5 Others by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jun 14, 2021
AchalugoNwa:
if they present anybody aside soludo then it'll be a walkover for Pdp who'll present Dr. Maduka

as for Apc
we no dey vote them

Please don't quote me next with.

I don't deal on emotional myopism. I have passed that stage of stuuuppppiiiddddity.
Re: Anambra Election: APGA Clears Soludo, Disqualified 5 Others by ablejesus26(m): 3:52pm On Jun 14, 2021
Dede Soludo gawa niru.
Chukwu Okike bu ike gi,mmeri bu nke gi.
Apga all the way.
Ndi Anambra puta nu tinye aka nye Prof Soludo maka apga bu nke Chi nyere anyi.
Ka anyi dozie ya.
Re: Anambra Election: APGA Clears Soludo, Disqualified 5 Others by Fahdiga1: 3:58pm On Jun 14, 2021
AchalugoNwa:
[s][/s]

who's this please?
do I know you?
what's your business in my state?

that's how I supported obaseki while you guys supported ize and today Obaseki won.

This shows that you're still a toddler or a kid in an adult body if you see everything as competition like football match.

Grow up dude and stop looking for attention.
Stop quoting that kid and giving him attention
Re: Anambra Election: APGA Clears Soludo, Disqualified 5 Others by Kingsnairaland(m): 3:58pm On Jun 14, 2021
AchalugoNwa:

Jesus Christ will loose election with Apc in Anambra state

Shut up fool

What has the son of God got to do with your mouth

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election: APGA Clears Soludo, Disqualified 5 Others by Fahdiga1: 3:59pm On Jun 14, 2021
AchalugoNwa:
including apga

Obiano really messed that party up
they really need serious rehabilitation to gain the trust of Anambra people.

fact is that Pdp is presenting a brand new technocrat in the person of Dr. Madaka and trust me you don't need to belong to any party to like the man.
Exactly

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra Election: APGA Clears Soludo, Disqualified 5 Others by Fahdiga1: 4:00pm On Jun 14, 2021
AchalugoNwa:
helinues Monogamy is stalking me
he wants me to date him angry
God forbid bad thing. Dating a low life is a no no

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra Election: APGA Clears Soludo, Disqualified 5 Others by Fahdiga1: 4:01pm On Jun 14, 2021
Monogamy:

Swear with everything you have in life if I supported Ize Iyamu.. You don't know me yet you claimed I supported Ize Iyamu

How can you be lying cheapishly all in the name of staying relevant?

So you don't want outsiders to talk about Anambra but you hardly make any comments without mentioning Tinubu or Yoruba muslims.

My friend, hypocrisy slap your face there
Shut up and stop trolling the lady. She has rejected your advances so deal with it. She is way bigger than you so look for your level
Re: Anambra Election: APGA Clears Soludo, Disqualified 5 Others by Fahdiga1: 4:02pm On Jun 14, 2021
AchalugoNwa:
oga go and sit down
you no get yarn

Stop stalking me
na by force? angry
Chai see finishing. I de shame on that guy's behalf. Tufiakwa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra Election: APGA Clears Soludo, Disqualified 5 Others by Fahdiga1: 4:04pm On Jun 14, 2021
Monogamy:

See where he quickly shifted to... Then why did you lie initially? You only have Edo election as the only major things you supported and came true... GEJ, Atiku, Dino, Saraki, Trump, End sars, Igboho are all fail supporting

Btw, What's your definition of stalking? You mean like cancelling comments on NL?

Oya deny yourself again..
Oga stop disturbing the lady.
Re: Anambra Election: APGA Clears Soludo, Disqualified 5 Others by Fahdiga1: 4:07pm On Jun 14, 2021
SmartPolician:

What's the meaning of this NONSENSE?
Monogamy is desperately begging her for sex but she doesn't like the guy. Instead of him to leave her alone he is stalking her. Advice him to respect himself
Re: Anambra Election: APGA Clears Soludo, Disqualified 5 Others by sirwhyteB(m): 4:12pm On Jun 14, 2021
This is the news that concerns my state. Nice one though the so called ELECTION MAY NOT HOLD.

E GET WHY?
Re: Anambra Election: APGA Clears Soludo, Disqualified 5 Others by Hisbah(f): 4:13pm On Jun 14, 2021
AchalugoNwa:

as for Apc
we no dey vote them
My dear pls modify your post and remove Jesus from it OK.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election: APGA Clears Soludo, Disqualified 5 Others by Hisbah(f): 4:14pm On Jun 14, 2021
Fahdiga1:
Oga stop disturbing the lady and begging her for sex. Are you not ashamed of yourself. Respect your family even if you don't have shame
Re: Anambra Election: APGA Clears Soludo, Disqualified 5 Others by emilo2bad: 4:15pm On Jun 14, 2021
AchalugoNwa:
[s][/s]

who's this please?
do I know you?
what's your business in my state?

that's how I supported obaseki while you guys supported ize and today Obaseki won.

This shows that you're still a toddler or a kid in an adult body if you see everything as competition like football match.

Grow up dude and stop looking for attention.
But you support Atiku and he lost. so Park well
Re: Anambra Election: APGA Clears Soludo, Disqualified 5 Others by sunsewa16: 4:25pm On Jun 14, 2021
Juliusmalema:
Apga will lose this election

It is quite obvious.

Reality on ground has shown that.

Staying in Lagos and deciding what is happening in Anambra( in the voice of the lifeless Fulani leader)
Re: Anambra Election: APGA Clears Soludo, Disqualified 5 Others by Zeezy81: 4:40pm On Jun 14, 2021
AchalugoNwa:
oga go and sit down
you no get yarn

Stop stalking me
na by force? angry

Then let me stalk you instead
This time no politics I promise grin grin
Re: Anambra Election: APGA Clears Soludo, Disqualified 5 Others by ZIAZI(m): 4:48pm On Jun 14, 2021
My own is that I want that lady in PDP to win ( I don't know her name but I know she's a Senator and I listened to her speak). That woman is sound to a fault! As for the APC man, I know he won't even win since we're talking about Anambra State. So Soludo, abeg no give that "my lady" tough time oooo. grin grin grin
Re: Anambra Election: APGA Clears Soludo, Disqualified 5 Others by POMPEY1: 4:53pm On Jun 14, 2021
Jostoman:
Maduka, maduka, maduka maduka maduka maduka maduka maduka maduka maduka maduka maduka maduka maduka maduka maduka maduka maduka maduka maduka maduka.

SOLUDO,SOLUDO, SOLUDO ...... 2X
cool cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Election Litigation: Can Peter Obi Again Alter Nigeria’s Election Calendar? / This Is No Time For Strike Threats, NURTW Tells NLC / Surulere Bye-election: INEC Declares Fuad Laguda (APC) As Winner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.