Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,335 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

Anambra Election: APGA Clears Soludo, Disqualified 5 Others - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Election: APGA Clears Soludo, Disqualified 5 Others (26246 Views)

Anambra Election: APGA Candidate, Chukwuma Soludo Casts His Vote (Pictures) / Court Of Appeal Clears Soludo As APGA’s Candidate / Anambra 2021: Jude Okeke Led APGA Clears Chuckwuma Umeoji For Primary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Election: APGA Clears Soludo, Disqualified 5 Others by Yankee101: 4:54pm On Jun 14, 2021
It's unfair. Infact he should insist on allowing all qualified candidates to run
Re: Anambra Election: APGA Clears Soludo, Disqualified 5 Others by Hisbah(f): 5:01pm On Jun 14, 2021
ZIAZI:
My own is that I want that lady in PDP to win ( I don't know her name but I know she's a Senator and I listened to her speak). That woman is sound to a fault! As for the APC man, I know he won't even win since we're talking about Anambra State. So Soludo, abeg no give that "my lady" tough time oooo. grin grin grin
Uche Ekwunife you mean
Re: Anambra Election: APGA Clears Soludo, Disqualified 5 Others by Hisbah(f): 5:03pm On Jun 14, 2021
AchalugoNwa:
what's this one saying.

a man that stand for nothing is useless.
a man that always look for popular opinion to stand with so that he can massage his ego is useless.
a man that stand for a just cause whether majority or minority is a brave man.

This proves that you're nothing but an internet attention looking kid in adult body chasing popular opinion to dive in so that he can massage his ego and troll.
like I said
grow up dude.
My dear that was how this same Monogamy was stalking me before. There was hardly a day he won't send me a PM. He asked me out but I refused and he started stalking me on nairaland. That guy doesn't take no for an answer

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra Election: APGA Clears Soludo, Disqualified 5 Others by Hisbah(f): 5:05pm On Jun 14, 2021
SmartPolician:

What's the meaning of this NONSENSE?
You don't know who Monogamy is. He has been sending me PM and asking me out but I refused. He likes women too much
Re: Anambra Election: APGA Clears Soludo, Disqualified 5 Others by frankson1(m): 5:16pm On Jun 14, 2021
Yankee101:
It's unfair. Infact he should insist on allowing all qualified candidates to run

Did you read reasons why they were disqualified because the OP stated them.
Re: Anambra Election: APGA Clears Soludo, Disqualified 5 Others by Amadi84: 5:17pm On Jun 14, 2021
Monogamy:

For you to be supporting Maduka means Soludo have already won.

Anything you support na opposite

Maduka has a battle to win against a Peter Obi like candidate - Val Ozoigbo.
Re: Anambra Election: APGA Clears Soludo, Disqualified 5 Others by harmargedon: 5:25pm On Jun 14, 2021
AchalugoNwa:
including apga

Obiano really messed that party up
they really need serious rehabilitation to gain the trust of Anambra people.

fact is that Pdp is presenting a brand new technocrat in the person of Dr. Madaka and trust me you don't need to belong to any party to like the man.
And who told you Obiano messed up, say what you know. APGA has also represented. We don't need dumb parties like PDP or APC.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Election: APGA Clears Soludo, Disqualified 5 Others by Ewedegubbler: 5:34pm On Jun 14, 2021
Uche Ekwunife is gona flog Soludo with ezigbo koboko..
Soludo is gona win on Nairaland
Re: Anambra Election: APGA Clears Soludo, Disqualified 5 Others by Slimzjoe(m): 5:35pm On Jun 14, 2021
rowland545:
The number 9 person disqualified was my former lecturer in sch...d man is good with politics..

I know he will bounce back

He's currently the honorable member representing my constituency in the Anambra state House of Assembly. Graduate of Microbiology, UNIZIK.

I believe he bought this form for more popularity. I don't think he really wants to contest
Re: Anambra Election: APGA Clears Soludo, Disqualified 5 Others by Slimzjoe(m): 5:36pm On Jun 14, 2021
AchalugoNwa:
APGA is growing weaker in Anambra state.
no thanks to Osodieme

but they don't have opposition that's the problem.

if Dr Maduka can do his homework well Pdp will win Anambra.

as for Apc all I can say is LOL
an average Anambra person sees Apc as herdsmen party.

the land Grabbing Maduka? I doubt he'll Beat Senator Uche or even Ozigbo at the Primaries
Re: Anambra Election: APGA Clears Soludo, Disqualified 5 Others by AchalugoNwa(f): 5:37pm On Jun 14, 2021
Hisbah:
My dear pls modify your post and remove Jesus from it OK.
ok
Re: Anambra Election: APGA Clears Soludo, Disqualified 5 Others by rowland545(m): 5:43pm On Jun 14, 2021
Slimzjoe:

He's currently the honorable member representing my constituency in the Anambra state House of Assembly. Graduate of Microbiology, UNIZIK.

I believe he bought this form for more popularity. I don't think he really wants to contest
exactly....The man is good with politics...and I see him going far
Re: Anambra Election: APGA Clears Soludo, Disqualified 5 Others by theforemost: 5:47pm On Jun 14, 2021
Am a Yoruba Muslim but how dearly I wish this man soludo, berth nnaji or nweala would be the president of this country.I swear, Nigeria would transform.soludo is the best I know

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election: APGA Clears Soludo, Disqualified 5 Others by Jman06(m): 6:16pm On Jun 14, 2021
Prof Soludo is the incoming governor of Anambra state!

It's a prophecy from the God of Abraham.
Re: Anambra Election: APGA Clears Soludo, Disqualified 5 Others by Yankee101: 6:53pm On Jun 14, 2021
frankson1:

Did you read reasons why they were disqualified because the OP stated them.

Wait and see Supreme Court drama
Re: Anambra Election: APGA Clears Soludo, Disqualified 5 Others by Theevilone(m): 7:10pm On Jun 14, 2021
holicupp:

Soludo is a one time CBN governor but go to isuofia his community and see how the is as for me bringing him to state level will be a disaster because they said charity begins at home

Wait is there other things expected of Soludo as CBN governor other than national economy or would he have build roads with Nigeria’s money in his village or employed all his village people as Buhari is doing to be considered good governor.

Maybe u will show us the roads etc Sanusi or Emefiele brought to his community.
Re: Anambra Election: APGA Clears Soludo, Disqualified 5 Others by frankson1(m): 7:11pm On Jun 14, 2021
Yankee101:

Wait and see Supreme Court drama

cheesy cheesy cheesy you're not very far from the truth. Anything can happen.
Re: Anambra Election: APGA Clears Soludo, Disqualified 5 Others by ZIAZI(m): 7:37pm On Jun 14, 2021
Hisbah:
Uche Ekwunife you mean

Yes! I remember the Ekwunife. Thank you!
Re: Anambra Election: APGA Clears Soludo, Disqualified 5 Others by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:56pm On Jun 14, 2021
AchalugoNwa:
helinues Monogamy is stalking me
he wants me to date him angry
Maduka can only win on nairaland not in Anambra state, it will clear for your eyes soon make my post, he will not even get PDP ticket
Re: Anambra Election: APGA Clears Soludo, Disqualified 5 Others by Drann: 9:16pm On Jun 14, 2021
You're invited!!
Be On The Anambra Zoom Roundtable Meeting �
Listen To The Voice �️
Make Your �️Voice To Count.

Topic : Who Do Anambra Give A Chance To Be The Next Governor [Instagram Live]

Showing Live : On 20th June 2021

Time.: 2PM

Venue : Instagram Live

Every Sunday Don't Miss the Livesrreami Program on #AnambraZoomRoundtableMeeting

Join using the harsh tag
#AnambraZoomRoundtableMeeting and make sure you are following on Instagram Live @ads4nairablogcom

Remember The Anambra Zoom Meeting Roundtable Meeting Shirt is Available For Pickup For 3,000 NGN
Around You.

The Shirt Remains The Password to be part of the meeting. on Instagram Live/Zoom interactive section to share your voice be a discussant only on Sundays.

Zoom Meeting start Every Sunday by 4pm On Sunday Come and Watch Outstanding and greater Minds Discuss on the way forward for a better proactive economy with working foresights and visions we must aspire for a better Anambra.

P.s To Join Zoom Meeting You Must Have Collected Your Anambra Zoom Meeting Roundtable Meeting Shirt to have Access to get the Zoom Meeting ld and password or direct zoom link.

Keep watching on more Channels loading soon!

�️��️
https://www.instagram.com/p/CP_FKm8MjxX/?utm_medium=copy_link

Share To Many On Your Friends List

Re: Anambra Election: APGA Clears Soludo, Disqualified 5 Others by CaptainFM1: 10:37pm On Jun 14, 2021
Wetin this Ozoka do them na? Those 8-negative remarks for one person!
Re: Anambra Election: APGA Clears Soludo, Disqualified 5 Others by ModeXug: 10:50pm On Jun 14, 2021
ashiwaju2010:
APGA Clears Former CBN Governor Soludo, Disqualified 5 Others

The All Progressive Grand Alliance APGA screening committee of prospective governorship aspirants, has cleared the Forme Central Bank Governor Charles Chukwuma Soludo and Three others to contest in the June 23 party primary.

The decision of the party screening committee was contain in it's resolution signed by the party National Organizing Secretary Ifeanyi Mbaeri, hinted that 5 other prospective aspirants were disqualified to contest the party primary.

Among those disqualified were former Special Advisor on Technical Matters to Ex- President Goodluck Jonathan, Nwankpo Sullivan Akachukwu, Member Representing Aguata Federal Constituency Chuma Umeoji and three others .

The decision of the screening committee is liable to veto only by the National Working Committee of the party, in term of eligibility of prospective aspirants to contest the Anambra governorship primary of the party.

The party primary was scheduled to hold on 23rd of June in line with the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) time table for party primaries.

Iz Olite!

Between APGA Soludo and PDP Maduka anyone can go.

Buh that Maduka be lyk person wey go do us see finish, I get one kind bad feelings about him.
Re: Anambra Election: APGA Clears Soludo, Disqualified 5 Others by ModeXug: 10:59pm On Jun 14, 2021
[color=#000099][/color]Iz Olite!

Buh that Maduka be lyk person wey go do us see finish, I get one kind bad feelings about him.[b][/b]
Re: Anambra Election: APGA Clears Soludo, Disqualified 5 Others by ModeXug: 11:00pm On Jun 14, 2021
Iz Olite!

Buh that Maduka be lyk person wey go do us see finish, I get one kind bad feelings about him.
Re: Anambra Election: APGA Clears Soludo, Disqualified 5 Others by BluntCrazeMan: 3:21am On Jun 15, 2021
AchalugoNwa:
including apga

Obiano really messed that party up
they really need serious rehabilitation to gain the trust of Anambra people.

fact is that Pdp is presenting a brand new technocrat in the person of Dr. Madaka and trust me you don't need to belong to any party to like the man.
Let him survive the Primaries first.
Re: Anambra Election: APGA Clears Soludo, Disqualified 5 Others by IJOBA11: 8:11am On Jun 15, 2021
cool
AchalugoNwa:
akpuga

Dr Maduka we know
cool

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Uche Nwosu: Okorocha's son in-law regains freedom from Police Custody / I Have Total Confidence Osinbajo Will Succeed Buhari - Senator Kabiru Gaya / "Release Fredrick Nwajagu, He Was Joking Like MC Oluomo": Ohaneze Tell Sanwo-Olu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.