Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,414 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

I Am Not Using Biafra To Make Money, I Dont Even Own A Car- Nnamdi Kanu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Not Using Biafra To Make Money, I Dont Even Own A Car- Nnamdi Kanu (2877 Views)

2023 Presidency: Stop Using Biafra Agitation Against Igbo — Ohanaeze Warns / Nnamdi Kanu Is Using Biafra To Scam Gullible Igbos - Gov Umahi / Kanu Presents Map Of Biafra To Israeli Nation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Not Using Biafra To Make Money, I Dont Even Own A Car- Nnamdi Kanu by BabaOneChance: 5:23pm On Jun 14, 2021
See how Fulani paid bastards are trying to divert attention. They think Biafra won't be possible without MNK? Drop him now and another leader will take over the next minute.
Re: I Am Not Using Biafra To Make Money, I Dont Even Own A Car- Nnamdi Kanu by mekaboy(m): 5:25pm On Jun 14, 2021
BabaOneChance:
See how Fulani paid bastards are trying to divert attention. They think Biafra won't be possible without MNK? Drop him now and another leader will take over the next minute.

So why did he run? He said another commander took over from ikonso, why doesn't he want another to take over from him?

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Using Biafra To Make Money, I Dont Even Own A Car- Nnamdi Kanu by Ojiofor: 5:28pm On Jun 14, 2021
gidgiddy:
I was reading the thread where some people were accusing Nnamdi Kanu of using the issue of Biafra to enrich himself. I remembered that in October 2020, Ovation publisher, Dele Momodu, interviewed Nnamdi Kanu and Kanu's final words in that epic interview was:

"Im dead already and the only thing that can bring me back to life is Biafra"

"I dont have anything, I dont even own a car. But what am I doing with cars? What am I doing with money?"

"All I want is Biafra"

LOL.
Chibuike Amaechi said he doesn't like money too grin
That quote is for brainwashed folks.

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Using Biafra To Make Money, I Dont Even Own A Car- Nnamdi Kanu by MalcoImX: 5:33pm On Jun 14, 2021
Liar.

Maybe it's because you don't know how to make the money grow You should've said 'I use Biafra to enjoy myself.'
Re: I Am Not Using Biafra To Make Money, I Dont Even Own A Car- Nnamdi Kanu by ogbuefi677(m): 5:39pm On Jun 14, 2021
muykem:
The guy knows how to play on emotion of his followers. Imagine igboho run abroad and start issue command on how to attack fulani in Yoruba land, Our people will tell him that leader leads from front not from abroad.
Your prophet Muhammad ran from mecca to Medina.
Thiefnuubu ran to the US during Abacha
Re: I Am Not Using Biafra To Make Money, I Dont Even Own A Car- Nnamdi Kanu by Commotfornigeri: 6:40pm On Jun 14, 2021
temitope27:
shocked am sure he no even get house

Do you recall he was living in his father's house in Afara ukwu?
Re: I Am Not Using Biafra To Make Money, I Dont Even Own A Car- Nnamdi Kanu by temitope27(m): 9:27pm On Jun 14, 2021
Commotfornigeri:

Do you recall he was living in his father's house in Afara ukwu?
wetin be my own for im problem
Re: I Am Not Using Biafra To Make Money, I Dont Even Own A Car- Nnamdi Kanu by History555: 9:39pm On Jun 14, 2021
Frontail:
grin.... But you dey hammer life for white man Land ....... grin grin grin

Nothing special. Every where from Aberdeen to glasgow to cardiff to London. Food is too cheap. There are even all you can eat resturants for 20 pounds. Greggs dey, kfc, burger king, chinese, kebab. Nothing special. Food is cheap. Even with 2 pounds you can buy 5 donuts at Sainsbury and a can of pepsi
Re: I Am Not Using Biafra To Make Money, I Dont Even Own A Car- Nnamdi Kanu by Commotfornigeri: 10:49pm On Jun 14, 2021
temitope27:
wetin be my own for im problem

Well, you were believing he had a house

(1) (2) (Reply)

To My Dear Yoruba People/tinubu Supporters. / Atiku Has Secured 25% In More Than 25 States / Someone Predicted A Year Ago Exactly How Tinubu's Tenure Would Go

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.