Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,771 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

Buhari's Tweeter Ban: What Britons Are Saying. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Tweeter Ban: What Britons Are Saying. (674 Views)

Tweeter Ban,for "MY" TWEET; Railway To Niger,for "MY" Cousins / How Can Nairaland Benefit From Tweeter Ban In Nigeria? / FG Has Reclaimed Back The Senate President Tweeter Handle From Saraki. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Buhari's Tweeter Ban: What Britons Are Saying. by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jun 14, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0cQfqD_IjTM

Please, watch this video carefully.

It appears every move made by Nigerian Government against the Secessionist Movement of Biafra backfires.

I am surprised at what appears so insignificant as banning tweeter has done to put Nigeria more in a bad light.

Apart from the video, take time and read comments made by British citizens and people's of other nations.

As for me, Africans are daft.
Why must Africans take delight in killing fellow Africans?

In this forum, I have seen the clear divide between the pro-Nigeria Union and pro-Separation.

In the on going conflicts, men are dying on both sides.

The pro-Separation rejoice when personnel of Nigerian Security Forces are killed by the so called Unknown Gun men, equally, the pro-Nigeria rejoice when the Unknown gun men it even innocent youths are killed by the Nigeria Security forces.

Unfortunately, both of these have no empathy over the loss of lives on their own sides.

It appears Nigeria don't mind the number of personnel they loose, provided there is news about the death of those in favour of Separation.

Also, it appears those in favour of separation don't care about the number of their own who die daily, provided there is news about death of Nigerian Soldiers.

Shame on both sides.
Shame on Africans.
Shame on blood suckers.
Shame on African leaders.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Tweeter Ban: What Britons Are Saying. by Kingsnairaland(m): 3:30pm On Jun 14, 2021
In nairaland you need to explain what the video said

Or you are on your own

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Tweeter Ban: What Britons Are Saying. by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jun 14, 2021
Kingsnairaland:
In nairaland you need to explain what the video said

Or you are on your own

No wonder many people here speak as if their brains are demobilised.

Some appear to make haste in making comments even without reading a post.

Some read, but don't bother to comprehend.

A forum as beautiful as this, ought to be a place of education and intellectual development, rather it is more like a place where vagabonds, juveniles, rascals, barbarians, savages and cannibals gather for war and Festivals of Blood drinking.

Seriously,
It is obvious Nigeria will continue to wallow in darkness, Africa is very far from redemption.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How the North Sentenced Itself To Death: Unchecked Killings Every Day / Bakare Lampoons Unnamed Official, Says Change Of Baton Imminent / What Happens If Reno Omokri Joins APC?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.