Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,361 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:38 PM

Chronicles Of TB Joshua Prophecies And Miracles - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Chronicles Of TB Joshua Prophecies And Miracles (1124 Views)

2022 Prophecies By Dr. D.K Olukoya (Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministries) / SCOAN: Evelyn Joshua Emerges As Successor Of TB Joshua - African News / D.K. Olukoya's 2018 Prophecies And The Way Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chronicles Of TB Joshua Prophecies And Miracles by petra1(m): 3:01pm On Jun 14, 2021
1997 prophecy how God showed him Princess Dianne Death

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SIDJy0imDZs
Re: Chronicles Of TB Joshua Prophecies And Miracles by petra1(m): 6:37pm On Jun 14, 2021
Re: Chronicles Of TB Joshua Prophecies And Miracles by petra1(m): 6:35am On Jun 15, 2021
woman who could not give birth due to complication instantly gave birth . at the streach of hand in prayer. foregners were shocked

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tom-A1ftIrE
Re: Chronicles Of TB Joshua Prophecies And Miracles by petra1(m): 5:55pm On Jun 15, 2021
more to come
Re: Chronicles Of TB Joshua Prophecies And Miracles by petra1(m): 9:00am On Jun 16, 2021
Re: Chronicles Of TB Joshua Prophecies And Miracles by jesusjnr2020(m): 10:22pm On Jun 16, 2021
You remind me of when I used to be ignorant of who TB Joshua really was, although i didn't take mine as far as attacking those called him a false prophet. I just gave my approving opinion of him on a few occasions and left it at that. You can check out the following thread with my former moniker to see what i meant.

https://www.nairaland.com/5287126/good-thing-come-out-nazareth#80026972

But it was only a matter of time because I was a true disciple of Christ, so God was eventually going to reveal his real person at some point, and He did with the dream that you ignorantly scorned.

Unfortunately for you, you're a false follower of Christ who has no regard for His Words, so there's the danger that you'd remain in your ignorance and the truth would never be revealed to you until you depart this world.

I hope though that soon God would open your eyes to realize the devil the TB Joshua really was, so that you'd stop defending and supporting evil.

Ultimately I pray you'd repent and start placing the Person of Christ and His Words above those of men and their words, so that you shall come to know the Truth and the Truth shall set you free.

God bless.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chronicles Of TB Joshua Prophecies And Miracles by BassReeves: 6:41am On Jun 17, 2021
petra1:
[s]1997 prophecy how God showed him Princess Dianne Death[/s]

petra1:
Leg Cancer Healed

petra1:
[s]woman who could not give birth due to complication instantly gave birth . at the streach of hand in prayer. foregners were shocked[/s]

petra1:
more to come

petra1:
Dead baby came out alive

jesusjnr2020:
You remind me of when I used to be ignorant of who TB Joshua really was, although i didn't take mine as far as attacking those called him a false prophet. I just gave my approving opinion of him on a few occasions and left it at that. You can check out the following thread with my former moniker to see what i meant.

https://www.nairaland.com/5287126/good-thing-come-out-nazareth#80026972

But it was only a matter of time because I was a true disciple of Christ, so God was eventually going to reveal his real person at some point, and He did with the dream that you ignorantly scorned.

Unfortunately for you, you're a false follower of Christ who has no regard for His Words, so there's the danger that you'd remain in your ignorance and the truth would never be revealed to you until you depart this world.

I hope though that soon God would open your eyes to realize the devil the TB Joshua really was, so that you'd stop defending and supporting evil.

Ultimately I pray you'd repent and start placing the Person of Christ and His Words above those of men and their words, so that you shall come to know the Truth and the Truth shall set you free.

God bless.
Acts 8:4-24
'4Now those [believers] who had been scattered went from place to place preaching the word [the good news of salvation through Christ].
5Philip [the evangelist] went down to the city of Samaria and began proclaiming Christ (the Messiah, the Anointed) to them.
6The crowds gathered and were paying close attention to everything Philip said, as they heard [the message] and saw the [miraculous] signs which he was doing [validating his message].
7For unclean spirits (demons), shouting loudly, were coming out of many who were possessed; and many who had been paralyzed and lame were healed.
8So there was great rejoicing in that city.
9Now there was a man named Simon, (i.e. a sorcerer there for many years) who previously practiced magic in the city and amazed the people of Samaria, claiming to be someone great.
10They all paid [a great deal of] attention to him, from the least to the greatest, e.g. petra1, saying,
“This man is what is called the Great Power of God!”

11They were paying attention to him because for a long time he had mystified and dazzled them with his magic.

12But when they believed Philip as he preached the good news about the kingdom of God and the name of Jesus Christ, they were being baptized, both men and women.
13Even Simon believed [Philip’s message of salvation]; and after being baptized, he continued on with Philip, and as he watched the attesting signs and great miracles taking place, he was constantly amazed.
14When the apostles in Jerusalem heard that [the people of] Samaria had accepted the word of God, they sent Peter and John to them. 15They came down and prayed for them that they might receive the Holy Spirit;
16for He had not yet fallen on any of them; they had simply been baptized in the name of the Lord Jesus [as His possession].
17Then Peter and John laid their hands on them [one by one], and they received the Holy Spirit.
18Now when Simon saw that the Spirit was given through the laying on of the apostles’ hands, he offered them money,
19saying, “Give me this authority and power too, so that anyone on whom I lay my hands may receive the Holy Spirit.”
20But Peter said to him, “May your money be destroyed along with you, because you thought you could buy the [free] gift of God with money!
21You have no part or share in this matter, because your heart (motive, purpose) is not right before God.
22So repent of this wickedness of yours, and pray to the Lord that, if possible, this thought of your heart may be forgiven you.
23For I see that you are provoked by bitterness and bound by sin.”
24But Simon answered, “Pray to the Lord for me both of you, so that nothing of what you have said will come upon me.”
'

Acts 13:4-12
'4So then, being sent out by the Holy Spirit, they went down to Seleucia, and from there they sailed to Cyprus.
5When Barnabas and Saul arrived at Salamis, they began to preach the word of God [proclaiming the message of eternal salvation through faith in Christ] in the synagogues of the Jews; and they also had John [Mark] as their assistant.
6When they had traveled through the entire island [of Cyprus] as far as Paphos, they found a sorcerer, a Jewish false prophet named Bar-Jesus,
7who was [closely associated] with the [c]proconsul [of the province], Sergius Paulus, an intelligent and sensible man. He called for Barnabas and Saul and wanted to hear the word of God [concerning eternal salvation through faith in Christ].
8But Elymas the sorcerer (for that is how his name is translated) opposed them, trying to turn the proconsul away from accepting the faith.
9But Saul, who was also known as Paul, filled with the Holy Spirit and led by Him, looked steadily at Elymas,
10and said, “You [Elymas] who are full of every [kind of] deceit, and every [kind of] fraud, you son of the devil, enemy of everything that is right and good, will you never stop perverting the straight paths of the Lord?
11Now, watch! The hand of the Lord is on you, and you will be blind, [so blind that you will be] unable to see the sun for a time.” Immediately a mist and darkness fell upon him, and he groped around, seeking people to lead him by the hand.
12The proconsul believed [the message of salvation] when he saw what had happened, being astonished at the teaching concerning the Lord.
'

Nobi today, yansh don dey for fowl back.
He who has ears to hear, let him hear and heed words
Anyone with ears to hear should listen and understand!
Re: Chronicles Of TB Joshua Prophecies And Miracles by jesusjnr2020(m): 10:17am On Jun 17, 2021
BassReeves:

Nobi today, yansh don dey for fowl back.
He who has ears to hear, let him hear and heed words
Anyone with ears to hear should listen and understand!
It's not about quoting me everywhere and also quoting scriptures trying to justify yourself @Bassreeves aka muttleylaff, you're no different... So if you don't also repent, you shall likewise perish! Luke 13:3,5

BassReeves:

Fyi, God never anywhere in the Bible say gays are an abomination in His sight.

1 Like

Re: Chronicles Of TB Joshua Prophecies And Miracles by petra1(m): 4:05pm On Jun 17, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
You remind me of when I used to be ignorant of who TB Joshua really was,

If you want to ask me question you should ask nicely or You may kinldy exit my thread if you have nothing to contribute to the thread purpose.

And if you want to talk silly and vomit maggots as you usually do . you may kindly open another thread.
Re: Chronicles Of TB Joshua Prophecies And Miracles by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:24pm On Jun 17, 2021
I'm still on the lookout for an organized people having the same line of thought on matters just as Jesus fervently prayed to his father! John 17:20-23

All of you are claiming you're for the same God or Jesus yet there has never been any agreement among you {2Timothy 3:3} except mimicking your slogan "Jesus is Lord"

That's why Atheists are speedily increasing in numbers as your godliness constantly denies the ability of your God to unite you people. 2Timothy 3:5

Meanwhile the world is watching how things turns out after the death of one of your title chiefs in the Christendom {Matthew 5:13} soon there will be no regard for your titles anymore when everyone discovers that there's nothing good coming from your professed faith! Galatians 5:19-21 compare to Matthew 7:16-18 smiley

Re: Chronicles Of TB Joshua Prophecies And Miracles by jesusjnr2020(m): 4:53pm On Jun 17, 2021
petra1:

If you want to ask me question you should ask nicely or You may kinldy exit my thread if you have nothing to contribute to the thread purpose.

And if you want to talk silly and vomit maggots as you usually do . you may kindly open another thread.
Don't worry.

My job here is already done, so I shouldn't have any reason to come back except I'm mentioned.

Jesus said we shouldn't cast our pearl before the swine anyways.
Re: Chronicles Of TB Joshua Prophecies And Miracles by petra1(m): 4:56pm On Jun 17, 2021
Re: Chronicles Of TB Joshua Prophecies And Miracles by BassReeves: 6:19pm On Jun 18, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
[s]It's not about quoting me everywhere and also quoting scriptures trying to justify yourself @Bassreeves aka muttleylaff, you're no different... So if you don't also repent, you shall likewise perish! Luke 13:3,5[/s]
I understand rain can't change a leopard's spots and that what's bred in your bone will come out in your flesh, but I strongly believe a tougher sentence ought to be imposed on you jesusjnr2020, as previous penalty didnt seem to make you think twice before repeating your infraction of forum rules

Obviously lessons have not been learnt or they have quickly been forgotten enough for you to:
1. post and derail the threads by posting off topic
2. abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke another contributor (i.e. BassReeves)
3. post false information on Nairaland about my ID (i.e. BassReeves)
Re: Chronicles Of TB Joshua Prophecies And Miracles by jesusjnr2020(m): 6:55pm On Jun 18, 2021
BassReeves:
I understand rain can't change a leopard's spots and that what's bred in your bone will come out in your flesh, but I strongly believe a tougher sentence ought to be imposed on you jesusjnr2020, as previous penalty didnt seem to make you think twice before repeating your infraction of forum rules

Obviously lessons have not been learnt or they have quickly been forgotten enough for you to:
1. post and derail the threads by posting off topic
2. abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke another contributor (i.e. BassReeves)
3. post false information on Nairaland about my ID (i.e. BassReeves)
If Jesus were here, He would also be hated, banned severally, persecuted and even killed for speaking the Truth and exposing the hypocrisy of the wicked Pharisees. I quoted His Word from the Bible in the religion section of this forum, so if I get banned for it, persecuted or even killed for it, it would be a high honor indeed.

Moreover you should also report yourself for bullying the OP by canceling his posts.

By the way, tell me what the false information is, that your original moniker is muttleylaff or what I quoted? Also, how this is off topic, when I exposed your hypocrisy to show you're no different from those you're condemning on this thread?
Re: Chronicles Of TB Joshua Prophecies And Miracles by BassReeves: 7:47pm On Jun 18, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
If Jesus were here, He would also be hated, banned severally, persecuted and even killed for speaking the Truth and exposing the hypocrisy of the wicked Pharisees. I quoted His Word from the Bible in the religion section of this forum, so if I get banned for it, persecuted or even killed for it, it would be a high honor indeed.
Somebody wan wear shoe wey no size am. Pride isn't the downfall of man, it's man's inability to know when pride is an asset and when it's a liability.

jesusjnr2020:
Moreover you should also report yourself for bullying the OP by canceling his posts.
The strike (i.e. strikethrough) is a HTML tag that the owner of this forum site graciously made available for posters who wish to take advantage of it. Its use doesnt not prevent texts from not being readable

jesusjnr2020:
By the way, tell me what the false information is, that your original moniker is muttleylaff or what I quoted?
I am quite sure you will return back to edit out and even add more to this post

jesusjnr2020:
[s]It's not about quoting me everywhere and also quoting scriptures trying to justify yourself @Bassreeves aka muttleylaff, you're no different... So if you don't also repent, you shall likewise perish! Luke 13:3,5[/s]
You long time ago was given advice to repent

MuttleyLaff:
You have no iota Spirit of God in you jesusjnr, dont deceive yourself. You've proven, time after time, that you have a dustbin in your chest and not a heart for the Spirit of God to dwell in.

You've just had one demon killed in you jesusjnr, and you have to worry about the plenty other demons more still frolicking inside you.

As I on previous occasions have said, when the devil, hopefully by some stroke of fate, has finally had enough of you or when the devil's gone on tea break, I hope and pray you this poor tormented false prophet jesusjnr aka Apostle EnthronedbyGod MIA, gets a break and get lucky because the only way you can and will escape the journey enroute to the lake of fire, last bus stop, hell, is only, if you continue to repent, continue to recant, as in, say you no longer hold contrary opinion(s) or belief(s), especially one known to be heretical, like this Koran one and/or continue to change for the good and better.

Imagine that all that would have been needed for the jesusjnr forces of evil to have succeeded, is for enough sensible people to have remained silent and turn off the heat on him
False knowledge and ignorance. What a combo

I am not a mouthpiece for MuttleyLaff.

As for what you quoted, the truth of the matter is that, you are a vengeful insufferable bully who choses to derail the thread by introducing nonexistent thread(s) to wage a personal vendetta against those who exposed.

It’s your lies, lies that get weight and occupy space, so tell them however you want.

History repeats itself, first as tragedy. The stubborn grasshopper always ends in the belly of the bird. Pesin wey shake coconut tree, nah hin own head hin wan take break am.
Re: Chronicles Of TB Joshua Prophecies And Miracles by BassReeves: 7:50pm On Jun 18, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
[s]If Jesus were here, He would also be hated, banned severally, persecuted and even killed for speaking the Truth and exposing the hypocrisy of the wicked Pharisees. I quoted His Word from the Bible in the religion section of this forum, so if I get banned for it, persecuted or even killed for it, it would be a high honor indeed.

By the way, tell me what the false information is, that your original moniker is muttleylaff or what I quoted? Also, how this is off topic, when I exposed your hypocrisy to show you're no different from those you're condemning on this thread?[/s]
You're able to be predicted. I just knew you won't fail to fulfil the hopes or expectations of you editing, changing and adding more to your post
Re: Chronicles Of TB Joshua Prophecies And Miracles by jesusjnr2020(m): 7:59pm On Jun 18, 2021
BassReeves:
Somebody wan wear shoe wey no size am. Pride isn't the downfall of man, it's man's inability to know when pride is an asset and when it's a liability.

The strike (i.e. strikethrough) is a HTML tag that the owner of this forum site graciously made available for posters who wish to take advantage of it. Its use doesnt not prevent texts from not being readable

I am quite sure you will return back to edit out and even add more to this post

You long time ago was given advice to repent

False knowledge and ignorance. What a combo

I am not a mouthpiece for MuttleyLaff.

As for what you quoted, the truth of the matter is that, you are a vengeful insufferable bully who choses to derail the thread by introducing nonexistent thread(s) to wage a personal vendetta against those who exposed.

It’s your lies, lies that get weight and occupy space, so tell them however you want.

History repeats itself, first as tragedy. The stubborn grasshopper always ends in the belly of the bird. Pesin wey shake coconut tree, nah hin own head hin wan take break am.
You see your hypocritical life? You report people for doing to you what you do repeatedly to others (you abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke other contributors e.g. jesusjnr, EnthronedByGod, Petra1, etc).

I have told you, you're no different from TB Joshua whom you accuse.

If you don't repent, you shall likewise perish! Luke 13:3, 5.

jesusjnr1:
You know what i'm talking about as every one else here. One day if you don't repent, your sins shall find you out.

BassReeves:

1 Like

Re: Chronicles Of TB Joshua Prophecies And Miracles by BassReeves: 9:16pm On Jun 18, 2021
jesusjnr:
On the other hand it also gives credence to my belief that Allah is (my) God, and that Mohammed is one of his true prophets, which has been my view for quite a while now(over ten years ago) since as a result of my high level of walk with God, i couldn't reduce His sacrificial efforts with respect to His only begotten Son Jesus, who He gave to save mankind from their sins, to the level of mere religious sentiments and such unfounded preconceptions usually associated with today's church folks.

For i instead went to God and asked Him what His plans were for those of the Islamic faith, and if Mohammed was truly His prophet.

For I believed He also had them in mind when He gave His only Begotten Son for the world, hence i asked how He intended to get His message across to them, because owing to the extent of violence associated with those of the said faith, that if someone tried to bring to them the knowledge of that Truth, that they would just finish the person off.

So it was there and then that God revealed to me that Mohammed was truly one of His prophet, and hence that Islam was actually His own creation.

Continue reading below

jesusjnr2020:
You see your hypocritical life?
Its always someone like you with dirty hands pointing fingers.

I dont have a hypocritical life. I simply just fall outside you exceptionally narrow view of our living and existence in this world.

jesusjnr2020:
[s]You report people for doing to you what you do repeatedly to others (you abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke other contributors e.g. jesusjnr, EnthronedByGod, Petra1, etc).[/s]
You have no clue what the word insult means. I dont deliberately insult people, I deliberately and accurately describe them.

I'll tell you what is insulting. Whats insulting is, to say the below comment coming from you:
'God revealed to me that Mohammed was truly one of His prophet, and hence that Islam was actually His own creation'

jesusjnr2020:
I have told you, you're no different from TB Joshua whom you accuse.
Trying to compare me with TB Joshua is insulting, so keep whatever you have to tell, up yours

jesusjnr2020:
[s]If you don't repent, you shall likewise perish! Luke 13:3, 5.[/s]
The louder someone like you, claims sainthood, the bigger the horns they are hiding.

I cut you off because you handed me the scissors. Life is full of fake prophets.

You'll end up disappointed, if you're nursing no chance of ice in hades' opinion that anyone will join you perishing in the lake of fire! Luke 13:3, 5.

Smh. No matter how much snake sheds its skin, it's still a snake, whether its jesusjnr / jesusjnr1 / jesusjnr2 / jjresurrected / jesusjnr2020
Re: Chronicles Of TB Joshua Prophecies And Miracles by jesusjnr2020(m): 10:25pm On Jun 18, 2021
Well done for proving that Bassreeves was the same as muttleylaff.

You should also dig up the post I called TB Joshua a true prophet as well.

At least you can see the glaring difference between me and you. I don't deny my previous posts or monikers.

Maybe you thought a change of moniker was the solution to your problem, but the Truth is as long as you don't change your evil ways, you shall likewise perish! Luke 13:3, 5.

Keep thinking interpretation of word meanings was exclusive to you. It is not! You're guilty of the same things you report others for because you're nothing but a hypocrite!

I said God revealed that concerning Mohammed, if I said that to lie against God, may I not live to see tomorrow!

Even Peter a true disciple of Christ said something to Christ which he believed was from God, but Christ response to him was, "get thee behind me Satan", to show that even true disciples could also get it wrong. That doesn't make them to be false.

The difference between true and false disciples, is their lifestyle not their errors!

That's what distinguishes those of us who are true, from the false disciples like you.

Check out this your posts in the screenshot below and tell me who's deceiving who?

Imagine someone who keeps deliberately lying against God with respect to homosexuality, despite how clearly states in the Bible that homosexuality is an abomination in the sight of God.

BassReeves:

Forget about how many gullibles are deceived by your intellectual quoting of scriptures and the false impression you try to make here, you know you're living a life of sin and as i have told you severally, if you don't repent, one day your sins shall find you out.

BassReeves:

Its always someone like you with dirty hands pointing fingers.

I dont have a hypocritical life. I simply just fall outside you exceptionally narrow view of our living and existence in this world.

You have no clue what the word insult means. I dont deliberately insult people, I deliberately and accurately describe them.

I'll tell you what is insulting. Whats insulting is, to say the below comment coming from you:
'God revealed to me that Mohammed was truly one of His prophet, and hence that Islam was actually His own creation'

Trying to compare me with TB Joshua is insulting, so keep whatever you have to tell, up yours

The louder someone like you, claims sainthood, the bigger the horns they are hiding.

I cut you off because you handed me the scissors. Life is full of fake prophets.

You'll end up disappointed, if you're nursing no chance of ice in hades' opinion that anyone will join you perishing in the lake of fire! Luke 13:3, 5.

Smh. No matter how much snake sheds its skin, it's still a snake, whether its jesusjnr / jesusjnr1 / jesusjnr2 / jjresurrected / jesusjnr2020

Re: Chronicles Of TB Joshua Prophecies And Miracles by BassReeves: 7:48am On Jun 19, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
[s]Well done for proving that Bassreeves was the same as muttleylaff.[/s]
If you dont know that BassReeves is not muttleylaff and muttleylaff is not BassReeves, then you're nothing other than being stone deaf and colour blind to the truth and live in your own reality.

I've been advised never refute a habitual and prolific liar, told I cant win because liars believe, their own lies, just like in your case, you believing your lies.

jesusjnr2020:
[s]You should also dig up the post I called TB Joshua a true prophet as well.[/s]
Why should I get my hands soiled from digging up your dirty post? On what account?

jesusjnr2020:
At least you can see the glaring difference between me and you. I don't deny my previous posts or monikers.
There is no glaring difference between you and I, as the last time I saw something look like you, I don't deny, not wasting time flushing it down the toilet

jesusjnr2020:
[s]Maybe you thought a change of moniker was the solution to your problem, but the Truth is as long as you don't change your evil ways, you shall likewise perish! Luke 13:3, 5.

Keep thinking interpretation of word meanings was exclusive to you. It is not! You're guilty of the same things you report others for because you're nothing but a hypocrite![/s]
A, B, C, and D are all friends of E, and they are all petty criminals. F is a friend of E who was present when E was committing a petty crime; therefore, F is a petty criminal. Ah association fallacy. Humanity has always had a flair for guilt by association. Beloved, everybody has a right to love and be loved back in return, without being made to feel guilty of the right to love and be loved back in return.

Gossip is the devil's radio, dont be the disc jockey

jesusjnr2020:
I said God revealed that concerning Mohammed, if I said that to lie against God, may I not live to see tomorrow!
Tomorrow never comes, but besides that, you can't tempt God with this your increasingly rash, careless and reckless statement

jesusjnr2020:
[s]Even Peter a true disciple of Christ said something to Christ which he believed was from God, but Christ response to him was, "get thee behind me Satan", to show that even true disciples could also get it wrong. That doesn't make them to be false.

The difference between true and false disciples, is their lifestyle not their errors!

That's what distinguishes those of us who are true, from the false disciples like you.

Check out this your posts in the screenshot below and tell me who's deceiving who?

Imagine someone who keeps deliberately lying against God with respect to homosexuality, despite how clearly states in the Bible that homosexuality is an abomination in the sight of God.

Forget about how many gullibles are deceived by your intellectual quoting of scriptures and the false impression you try to make here, you know you're living a life of sin and as i have told you severally, if you don't repent, one day your sins shall find you out.
[/s]
Stop derailing the thread with introducing subjects that has nothing to do with the thread's title heading and original posts
Re: Chronicles Of TB Joshua Prophecies And Miracles by petra1(m): 10:57am On Jul 16, 2021

(1) (Reply)

The Gay Agenda Blueprint: A Plan To Transform America / The God Of Purpose / For God So Loved The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.