Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,484 members, 7,836,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

Israel Migration - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Israel Migration (3307 Views)

Migration: The Long Road To Canada / Next Level Migration / Nigerians Who Used World Cup As Migration Strategy Stranded In Russia Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israel Migration by seunny4lif(m): 1:47am On Jun 17, 2021
Who is promoting Libya
Checked when I created that post.
Everyone has a story to tell.
It’s life
We are taking about Nigeria here and I said even Libya at this current state is far better than Nigeria.
Drella:

For the risk involved to be something many cannot say online,one would know the outcome of such trips.

Countless people lost their lives via that route,yet,you are still promoting libya.Which work is in libya apart from suffering? None!

All the people I know that went that route,some are in the US,Germany, Italy,Malaysia,UK etc now.But when they say what they passed through and the number of people who didn't make it,one would feel like shedding tears.

We don't want to hear cases of our nigerian girls prostituting and being trafficked!
Re: Israel Migration by Drella(m): 2:00am On Jun 17, 2021
seunny4lif:
Nigeria get shortcomings? Guy na Longcomings suffer dey Nigeria
If you have someone to package you, then go
I posted about going to Libya in the year 2011 before the war broke out and people were laughing at me that Libya is bad but it’s was a lie because Libya remains the best ever country I have ever been to from the pass and future.
Libya current state still get better pass Nigeria because at least they are at war

First bolded: No be me una go package go libya grin

Second bolded:It was a lie that libya is bad??With all those bast*rds using our people as house helps,selling some off,using some for prostitution?Libya is good truly...
Libya remains the best country you've ever been to??It is better than Ireland too??

Sorry I thought you were initially promoting the route.
I just discovered that you were not only promoting it but you were marketing and advertising it grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Israel Migration by seunny4lif(m): 2:01am On Jun 17, 2021
I was taking about him going to Israel joor not Libya cool
He wan go Israel
I was writing about my own experiences when I wan leave Nigeria and what people suggested but I followed my own mind
Drella:

First bolded: No be me una go package go libya grin

Second bolded:It was a lie that libya is bad??With all those bast*rds using our people as house helps,selling some off,using some for prostitution?Libya is good truly...
Libya remains the best country you've ever been to??It is better than Ireland too??

Sorry I thought you were initially promoting the route.
I just discovered that you were not only promoting it but you were marketing and advertising it grin grin grin
Re: Israel Migration by Drella(m): 6:21am On Jun 17, 2021
seunny4lif:
I was taking about him going to Israel joor not Libya cool
He wan go Israel
I was writing about my own experiences when I wan leave Nigeria and was people suggested but I follow my own mind

Okay cool
Re: Israel Migration by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 8:10am On Jun 17, 2021
Drella:

Seems you guys don't know how bad this country is.Every country has their shortcomings but Nigeria's shortcomings are worse!
I know but still I will prefer to live in Nigeria than some countries in Asia and Africa.

4 Likes

Re: Israel Migration by DaddyYankee: 8:44am On Jun 17, 2021
Wetyn you wan go do for Israel?
Re: Israel Migration by justwise(m): 9:23am On Jun 17, 2021
Drella:

Seems you guys don't know how bad this country is.Every country has their shortcomings but Nigeria's shortcomings are worse!

Suffering in Nigeria and suffering abroad with no right to work or live legally is not the same. You will beg for money to return to Nigeria

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israel Migration by seunny4lif(m): 9:26am On Jun 17, 2021
JustWise you na hustler joor
Some suffer worth am cool
You know the story
justwise:

Suffering in Nigeria and suffering abroad with no right to work or live legally is not the same. You will beg for money to return to Nigeria
Re: Israel Migration by justwise(m): 9:32am On Jun 17, 2021
seunny4lif:
JustWise you na hustler joor
Some suffer worth am cool
You know the story

Dude you don't have a clue, suffer with no end result doesn't worth it and you age faster than you can imagine

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israel Migration by seunny4lif(m): 9:41am On Jun 17, 2021
grin
I have super clue
I don suffer for some Africa countries because I can’t call those ones hustle becos I can’t stay in Nigeria
Senegal to me still better small pass Nigeria.
For Niger Rep na water, I dey fetch to survive.
I don reach Brazil, Panama and Bahamas.
I don enter Arab countries
I don dey crossfire of war
Before I come dey were I dey today
Guy, I have seen it all
I have massive clue
Back to what I wrote earlier, some suffer worth it
justwise:

Dude you don't have a clue, suffer with no end result doesn't worth it and you age faster than you can imagine
Re: Israel Migration by justwise(m): 10:19am On Jun 17, 2021
seunny4lif:
grin
I have super clue
I don suffer for some Africa countries because I can’t call those ones hustle becos I can’t stay in Nigeria
Senegal to me still better small pass Nigeria.
For Niger Rep na water, I dey fetch to survive.
I don reach Brazil, Panama and Bahamas.
I don enter Arab countries
I don dey crossfire of war
Before I come dey were I dey today
Guy, I have seen it all
I have massive clue
Back to what I wrote earlier, some suffer worth it

You just made my point for me, if you had any clue then you wouldn't have travelled from country to country wasting money and time before you realised that you have been making a mistake.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israel Migration by seunny4lif(m): 10:41am On Jun 17, 2021
Well
I left Nigeria then with just 35K which was not enough to transport me within Nigeria self
Life na lesson cool
justwise:

You just made my point for me, if you had any clue then you wouldn't have travelled from country to country wasting money and time before you realised that you have been making a mistake.
Re: Israel Migration by Drella(m): 11:23am On Jun 17, 2021
Ladyhippolyta88:

I know but still I will prefer to live in Nigeria than some countries in Asia and Africa.

Obviously, Nigeria is better than many countries no cap!
But then,many countries are better than this country.
It's just frustrating!
Re: Israel Migration by Drella(m): 11:31am On Jun 17, 2021
justwise:

If I would leave Nigeria,it is to a better country.Not a country where I will be fetching water to survive grin.Even In Nigeria, it's not as bad for me as that!

If only many nigerians can substitute patience for desperation,their life would have been better.
Re: Israel Migration by seunny4lif(m): 12:28pm On Jun 17, 2021
You no well grin grin
Na me you dey yab grin
Drella:

If I would leave Nigeria,it is to a better country.Not a country where I will be fetching water to survive grin.Even In Nigeria, it's not as bad for me as that!

If only many nigerians can substitute patience for desperation,their life would have been better.
Re: Israel Migration by Hazardd(m): 8:06pm On Jun 28, 2021
somadinho10:
her pay is 10000 shekels a month that’s roughly 1.3 million here even though she pays rent of about 300k a month but atleast you get to save like 500k a month if you know what you want
okay... Ask her how she got visa na
Re: Israel Migration by Hazardd(m): 3:30am On Jul 16, 2021
somadinho10:
her pay is 10000 shekels a month that’s roughly 1.3 million here even though she pays rent of about 300k a month but atleast you get to save like 500k a month if you know what you want
bro pls reply ur dm
Re: Israel Migration by somadinho10: 10:18pm On Jul 16, 2021
Hazardd:
okay... Ask her how she got visa na
she is not a Nigerian
Hazardd:
bro pls reply ur dm
I try to but what you sent me ain’t showing
Re: Israel Migration by Hazardd(m): 11:40pm On Jul 16, 2021
somadinho10:
she is not a Nigerian I try to but what you sent me ain’t showing
okay bro, but can someone migrate through going prigrimage... Asin find it way from there
Re: Israel Migration by Nobody: 11:42pm On Jul 16, 2021
Hazardd:
okay bro, but can someone migrate through going prigrimage... Asin find it way from there
there is nothing worth it in Israel. Why una no get sense like this
Re: Israel Migration by Hazardd(m): 11:47pm On Jul 16, 2021
Lagbaja88:
there is nothing worth it in Israel. Why una no get sense like this
how bro
Re: Israel Migration by Hazardd(m): 3:55am On Jul 20, 2021
somadinho10:
she is not a Nigerian I try to but what you sent me ain’t showing
pls reply ur dm

(1) (2) (Reply)

Easiest Route To Travel To Cameroon / Why You Should Live In Canada Or Finland? / See The Comments South Africans Are Writing About Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.