Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

Israel Migration - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Israel Migration (3257 Views)

Migration: The Long Road To Canada / Next Level Migration / Nigerians Who Used World Cup As Migration Strategy Stranded In Russia Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Israel Migration by somadinho10: 4:40pm On Jun 14, 2021
I would love to relocate to Israel for greener pastures,can anyone here who has experience help out about the country in general and How one can obtain visa
Re: Israel Migration by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jun 14, 2021
somadinho10:
I would love to relocate to Israel for greener pastures,can anyone here who has experience help out about the country in general and How one can obtain visa
Israel is not looking for black people. Na suffer you wan go suffer

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israel Migration by somadinho10: 10:38pm On Jun 14, 2021
Lagbaja88:
Israel is not looking for black people. Na suffer you wan go suffer
baba which foreign country is looking for black people Abeg I believe even Congo better pass this country

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israel Migration by Drella(m): 10:50pm On Jun 14, 2021
somadinho10:

Wetin una dey find kaakiri sef?

You speak hebrew?No!
So how do you intend to work when you can't even communicate.

Target asia bro.Or south america or scandinavian countries.They have more job prospects.
But be prepared to learn the language.
Re: Israel Migration by somadinho10: 11:38pm On Jun 14, 2021
Drella:

Wetin una dey find kaakiri sef?

You speak hebrew?No!
So how do you intend to work when you can't even communicate.

Target asia bro.Or south america or scandinavian countries.They have more job prospects.
But be prepared to learn the language.
I already know a woman over there
Re: Israel Migration by Drella(m): 9:33am On Jun 15, 2021
somadinho10:
I already know a woman over there

You know a woman there.An Israeli or Nigerian?

1 Like

Re: Israel Migration by drmikeadams(m): 9:36am On Jun 15, 2021
Try mynammer
Re: Israel Migration by Plut01: 9:49am On Jun 15, 2021
Unless you're a footballer......
Re: Israel Migration by moriss33(m): 1:49pm On Jun 15, 2021
Pls be serious.....plenty of us get siblings we want to send abroad.
Are u sure about what ur saying?
Ishilove:

Don't relocate to Israel please, Palestine is a better option. Lots of land and clean water, security of lives and property, long life expectancy, abundant jobs etcetera etcetera. I can give you the connect if you are interested.
Re: Israel Migration by Ishilove: 1:53pm On Jun 15, 2021
moriss33:
Pls be serious.....plenty of us get siblings we want to send abroad.
Are u sure about what ur saying?
Guy, are you so eager to leave Nigeria that Palestine is an attractive option?

4 Likes

Re: Israel Migration by moriss33(m): 1:59pm On Jun 15, 2021
To be honest with you....any well performing country is better than Nigeria.
Ishilove:

Guy, are you so eager to leave Nigeria that Palestine is an attractive option?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Israel Migration by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 2:09pm On Jun 15, 2021
somadinho10:

What are you looking for in the middleast cheesy

Do you speak Hebrew are you Jewish?

What are you looking for in Isreal.

Find another country relocate go

2 Likes

Re: Israel Migration by AnfieldGlobal(m): 2:22pm On Jun 15, 2021
Ishilove:

Don't relocate to Israel please, Palestine is a better option. Lots of land and clean water, security of lives and property, long life expectancy, abundant jobs etcetera etcetera. I can give you the connect if you are interested.
Bros pls let me have your number.
Re: Israel Migration by Fidelismaria: 3:41pm On Jun 15, 2021
Ishilove:

grin grin

Na NK I wan go, you get connect?
Re: Israel Migration by Plut01: 5:58pm On Jun 15, 2021
AnfieldGlobal:

Bros pls let me have your number.

Damn!
You took her words for it? That was a joke......Trust you do not know where Palestine is.

3 Likes

Re: Israel Migration by somadinho10: 7:29pm On Jun 15, 2021
Drella:

You know a woman there.An Israeli or Nigerian?
south African
Re: Israel Migration by somadinho10: 7:32pm On Jun 15, 2021
Ladyhippolyta88:

What are you looking for in the middleast cheesy

Do you speak Hebrew are you Jewish?

What are you looking for in Isreal.

Find another country relocate go
babe I just want to leave this country,I hope to relocate to another country once I’m dia ,I just want to leave this country infact I believe Uzbekistan is better than here
Re: Israel Migration by Drella(m): 10:19pm On Jun 15, 2021
somadinho10:
south African

Goodluck!
I don't know much about israel tho.But I don't deem it a good idea.
Re: Israel Migration by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 12:52am On Jun 16, 2021
somadinho10:
babe I just want to leave this country,I hope to relocate to another country once I’m dia ,I just want to leave this country infact I believe Uzbekistan is better than here
Ha shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Israel Migration by somadinho10: 1:22pm On Jun 16, 2021
Drella:

Goodluck!
I don't know much about israel tho.But I don't deem it a good idea.
her pay is 10000 shekels a month that’s roughly 1.3 million here even though she pays rent of about 300k a month but atleast you get to save like 500k a month if you know what you want

2 Likes

Re: Israel Migration by Drella(m): 7:11pm On Jun 16, 2021
somadinho10:
her pay is 10000 shekels a month that’s roughly 1.3 million here even though she pays rent of about 300k a month but atleast you get to save like 500k a month if you know what you want

Well,you can still make your research because it might not be as easy as you think.

In Nigeria here,there are people earning 5 million naira per month.If anyone decides to migrate to Nigeria because of that,the person will be shocked!!

1 Like

Re: Israel Migration by Drella(m): 7:14pm On Jun 16, 2021
Ladyhippolyta88:

Ha shocked shocked shocked shocked

Seems you guys don't know how bad this country is.Every country has their shortcomings but Nigeria's shortcomings are worse!
Re: Israel Migration by somadinho10: 10:18pm On Jun 16, 2021
Drella:

Well,you can still make your research because it might not be as easy as you think.

In Nigeria here,there are people earning 5 million per month.If anyone decides to migrate here because of that,the person will be shocked!!
are you resident in Israel?
Re: Israel Migration by Drella(m): 10:51pm On Jun 16, 2021
somadinho10:
are you resident in Israel?

Nah I am in Nigeria.

I modified the post You quoted for better understanding.
Re: Israel Migration by Mixedfruit: 12:11am On Jun 17, 2021
Drella:

In Nigeria here,there are people earning 5 million naira per month.If anyone decides to migrate to Nigeria because of that,the person will be shocked!!
word
Re: Israel Migration by seunny4lif(m): 12:50am On Jun 17, 2021
Nigeria get shortcomings? Guy na Longcomings suffer dey Nigeria
If you have someone to package you, then go to Israel.
I posted about going to Libya in the year 2011 before the war broke out and people were laughing at me that Libya is bad but it’s was a lie because Libya remains the best ever country I have ever been to from the pass and future.
Libya current state still get better pass Nigeria because at least they are at war
Drella:

Seems you guys don't know how bad this country is.Every country has their shortcomings but Nigeria's shortcomings are worse!

1 Like

Re: Israel Migration by Drella(m): 12:54am On Jun 17, 2021
seunny4lif:
Nigeria get shortcomings? Guy na Longcomings suffer dey Nigeria
If you have someone to package you, then go
I have a post about Libya in the year 2011 before the war broke out and people were laughing at me that Libya is bad but it’s was a lie because Libya remains the best ever country I have ever been to from the pass and future.
Libya current state still get better pass Nigeria because at least they are at war

Sarcasm right?

1 Like

Re: Israel Migration by seunny4lif(m): 12:57am On Jun 17, 2021
Which one? About Libya?
Drella:

Sarcasm right?
Re: Israel Migration by Drella(m): 12:59am On Jun 17, 2021
seunny4lif:
Which one? About Libya?

Yes.
Re: Israel Migration by seunny4lif(m): 1:05am On Jun 17, 2021
No
I have the post here

https://www.nairaland.com/599571/nigerian-citizen-living-egypt-libya
That’s was my post

I will post the link
Drella:

Yes.
Re: Israel Migration by Drella(m): 1:45am On Jun 17, 2021
seunny4lif:
No
I have the post here

https://www.nairaland.com/599571/nigerian-citizen-living-egypt-libya
That’s was my post

I will post the link

For the risk involved to be something many cannot say online,one would know the outcome of such trips.

Countless people lost their lives via that route,yet,you are still promoting libya.Which work is in libya apart from suffering? None!

All the people I know that went that route,some are in the US,Germany, Italy,Malaysia,UK etc now.But when they say what they passed through and the number of people who didn't make it,one would feel like shedding tears.

We don't want to hear cases of our nigerian girls prostituting and being trafficked!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jakpa: Nurse Sister Now Stuck . Help ! / Ghana Man APOLOGISES To Nigerians For His Insults After Watching Video Of ABUJA / Canada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.