Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,824 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:01 PM

Garba Shehu: Some People Are Disappointed To Have Seen Buhari Real Life - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Garba Shehu: Some People Are Disappointed To Have Seen Buhari Real Life (35125 Views)

We Are Disappointed With Inec's Decision To Review Obingwa's Results - Abia PDP / Many Senators Are Disappointed With Their Salaries – Uzor Kalu / Garba Shehu: Some APC leaders expect Buhari to rig supplementary elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Garba Shehu: Some People Are Disappointed To Have Seen Buhari Real Life by Harrisonwo(m): 8:45pm On Jun 14, 2021
Missed the days when we had presidential media chat with journalist drilling the president.

No be now again
Re: Garba Shehu: Some People Are Disappointed To Have Seen Buhari Real Life by Iykewhite(m): 8:52pm On Jun 14, 2021
Very disappointing it's now a crime to see our president
Re: Garba Shehu: Some People Are Disappointed To Have Seen Buhari Real Life by Pharaoh4rin(m): 9:01pm On Jun 14, 2021
nairavsdollars:
They wanted to see Jubril Al Sudani.
I'm just imagining the kind beating IPOB will give Garba Shehu if travels abroad

Especially me... although I'm not an ipob
Re: Garba Shehu: Some People Are Disappointed To Have Seen Buhari Real Life by Pharaoh4rin(m): 9:03pm On Jun 14, 2021
CR777:
Just take a look at what the imbecilic anuofias piloting this great nation is counting as achievement..
It's unfortunate that Out of 200+ million people in this blessed country, the least intelligent and animalistic thinking fools are the ones with power.

I don't know why some of call nigeria a great nation. Great in which aspect if I may ask?
Re: Garba Shehu: Some People Are Disappointed To Have Seen Buhari Real Life by Pharaoh4rin(m): 9:03pm On Jun 14, 2021
Diamondbreed:
Thing we do for money.

God blessed the rich
Re: Garba Shehu: Some People Are Disappointed To Have Seen Buhari Real Life by Ever8090: 9:08pm On Jun 14, 2021
Loveknitting:

And it takes them years to prove unamdi kanu wrong?
I never knew they are obligated to prove anything to Nnamdi Kanu...you guys are pathetic I swear, you mean Nnamdi Kanu can Oder the president around!!?...ha,
Re: Garba Shehu: Some People Are Disappointed To Have Seen Buhari Real Life by kolmart: 9:09pm On Jun 14, 2021
All these people are mugun what is special in a dictator that surprised nigerians?
Re: Garba Shehu: Some People Are Disappointed To Have Seen Buhari Real Life by ahmedajadi(m): 9:21pm On Jun 14, 2021
falseprophet:
I see Buhari's tenor ending in 2023, I see Garba shehu returning to unemployment market after 8yrs of faithful asslicking, I see femi Adesina return home so ashamed of himself, I see all BMC running around like headless chickens soon and finally I see Yahaya Bello win APC primaries...

This I have seen!
Yahya Bello of all people? It's like you are from kogi, falseprophet?
I wish you good luck with your seeing.
Re: Garba Shehu: Some People Are Disappointed To Have Seen Buhari Real Life by Guynexttdoor: 9:33pm On Jun 14, 2021
For mr garba to say this means, that there's something fishy here.
Re: Garba Shehu: Some People Are Disappointed To Have Seen Buhari Real Life by MummyD2020(f): 9:34pm On Jun 14, 2021
falseprophet:
I see Buhari's tenor ending in 2023, I see Garba shehu returning to unemployment market after 8yrs of faithful asslicking, I see femi Adesina return home so ashamed of himself, I see all BMC running around like headless chickens soon and finally I see Yahaya Bello win APC primaries...

This I have seen!

Soprano nko
Re: Garba Shehu: Some People Are Disappointed To Have Seen Buhari Real Life by Indispensable85(m): 10:02pm On Jun 14, 2021
This message belongs to nnamdi kanu. Lol....
Re: Garba Shehu: Some People Are Disappointed To Have Seen Buhari Real Life by Fahd11: 10:02pm On Jun 14, 2021
Sick like his master....smh
Re: Garba Shehu: Some People Are Disappointed To Have Seen Buhari Real Life by falseprophet: 10:07pm On Jun 14, 2021
ahmedajadi:

Yahya Bello of all people? It's like you are from kogi, falseprophet?
I wish you good luck with your seeing.

Am just a messenger man, I only write what am told to say
Re: Garba Shehu: Some People Are Disappointed To Have Seen Buhari Real Life by ahmedajadi(m): 10:13pm On Jun 14, 2021
falseprophet:

Am just a messenger man, I only write what am told to say
OK ooo messenger man indeed.
It is well...
Re: Garba Shehu: Some People Are Disappointed To Have Seen Buhari Real Life by osazsky(m): 10:28pm On Jun 14, 2021
So to apc anytime buhari talks live they term it as a big achievement.
Re: Garba Shehu: Some People Are Disappointed To Have Seen Buhari Real Life by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jun 14, 2021
Buhari can be described as "wicked", but this man has proven to be "a fool"
Re: Garba Shehu: Some People Are Disappointed To Have Seen Buhari Real Life by Headachetoigboh(f): 11:01pm On Jun 14, 2021
Ok oooo.
Make I shower first.

Pls get me that goat shit for soap ooo

Re: Garba Shehu: Some People Are Disappointed To Have Seen Buhari Real Life by Sunday2021: 11:32pm On Jun 14, 2021
Jostoman:
That one is not trending again Mr Garba what is trending now is the killing of 12 Innocent people in plateau state by Boko Haram terrorist.
how many people were killed in dogo nahawa in 2012?
I have warn plateau people not to trust ipob but they refused. Many of the attack in plateau are carried out by Ipob. They have stayed in Jos for decades and they know in and out of Jos, they are using those attack to cause disunity among northerners.
Re: Garba Shehu: Some People Are Disappointed To Have Seen Buhari Real Life by Pacyrus(m): 6:44am On Jun 15, 2021
That's all I can say for now! undecided

Re: Garba Shehu: Some People Are Disappointed To Have Seen Buhari Real Life by ddeola: 7:04am On Jun 15, 2021
Your tenure will soon expire. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Garba Shehu: Some People Are Disappointed To Have Seen Buhari Real Life by LivingTribunal: 7:26am On Jun 15, 2021
thunder74:
So it is now an achievement to see our president like world cup every four years?

At times, a fool could be presumed to be wise if he can learn to shut up.

Those interviews exposed him as a man that the world has left behind. We did not know his situation was that bad until he granted those interviews.

Hitting the nail on the head..
Re: Garba Shehu: Some People Are Disappointed To Have Seen Buhari Real Life by Ray02: 7:58am On Jun 15, 2021
I knew they would boast about those interviews.�
Re: Garba Shehu: Some People Are Disappointed To Have Seen Buhari Real Life by Loveknitting: 8:34am On Jun 15, 2021
Ever8090:
I never knew they are obligated to prove anything to Nnamdi Kanu...you guys are pathetic I swear, you mean Nnamdi Kanu can Oder the president around!!?...ha,

According to you.
Re: Garba Shehu: Some People Are Disappointed To Have Seen Buhari Real Life by discusant: 8:39am On Jun 15, 2021
abbey621:

SEPARATION IS NOT ABOUT WAR, IT HAS PEACEFUL ASPECT? Yet your examples includes separations brought about by war and periods of physical conflicts. The only true example that you have that mimics that of Nigeria is South Sudan and look at them now, still bloodier than ever. Whether we like it or not, if we must separate it won't come by mere words, risk it all or go home......Till then, all this na childsplay!
You will fight with yourself this time after Nigeria is split.
Separation war has been fought for Nigeria between 1966-1970, with more than three million people dead.
Re: Garba Shehu: Some People Are Disappointed To Have Seen Buhari Real Life by abbey621(m): 4:02pm On Jun 15, 2021
discusant:

You will fight with yourself this time after Nigeria is split.
Separation war has been fought for Nigeria between 1966-1970, with more than three million people dead.

What's the diffference then and now? Citizens of a country with diffferent ideologies and way of life demanding separation, as it was in 1966 na so e be today....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ghana Bans Goods From Nigeria, Other Countries-vanguardngr / 'Federal Government Has Failed' - Dino Melaye As He Shares New Photo / 2019: Attempt To Cede Kwara To The Yoruba Will Fail – Baraje

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.