Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,819 members, 7,817,389 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:23 AM

Frank Kokori: Osinbajo Appointed Me NSITF Chairman But Cabal Reversed It - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Frank Kokori: Osinbajo Appointed Me NSITF Chairman But Cabal Reversed It (38323 Views)

Frank Kokori Is Dead / Prof. Osinbajo Appointed Global Advisor To Global Energy Alliance - Pics / FFK: Osinbajo Appointed Chairman "Use The Toilet Committee Of Nigeria" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Frank Kokori: Osinbajo Appointed Me NSITF Chairman But Cabal Reversed It by Collins0609(m): 10:11pm On Jun 14, 2021
Is alright
Re: Frank Kokori: Osinbajo Appointed Me NSITF Chairman But Cabal Reversed It by Coldshisha: 10:11pm On Jun 14, 2021
Aisha also complained of this evil cabal

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Frank Kokori: Osinbajo Appointed Me NSITF Chairman But Cabal Reversed It by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jun 14, 2021
Nemere2020:

https://punchng.com/osinbajo-appointed-me-nsitf-chairman-but-cabal-reversed-it-kokori/?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter&amp&utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter&__twitter_impression=true

Baba e done do we done hear say them cheat you...go and rest please

Freedom-fighter, you want to collect your reward in Tinubu-style by replacing military dictatorship with civilian dictatorship
Re: Frank Kokori: Osinbajo Appointed Me NSITF Chairman But Cabal Reversed It by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jun 14, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Not surprised

We were damnn serious When we say Osinbajo is just a mere house boy in aso rock....

Always behaving like a star boy.....fake ass star boy

The only star boy we know is wizkid and the weeknd
how daft of you to compare wizkid to Osinbajo? Even if your father were to be there, same fate will befall him. You can read up what happened to Jonathan when he was vice president during Yar'adua's tenure

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Frank Kokori: Osinbajo Appointed Me NSITF Chairman But Cabal Reversed It by DonBenny77(m): 10:13pm On Jun 14, 2021
Only a zombie will disagree
Re: Frank Kokori: Osinbajo Appointed Me NSITF Chairman But Cabal Reversed It by Juventus4life: 10:13pm On Jun 14, 2021
This reminds me of James hardly chase novel:
The Joker in the park
Re: Frank Kokori: Osinbajo Appointed Me NSITF Chairman But Cabal Reversed It by VillagePipu: 10:14pm On Jun 14, 2021
Ngige refused to inaugurate Kokori because Kokori isn't Igbo.

2 Likes

Re: Frank Kokori: Osinbajo Appointed Me NSITF Chairman But Cabal Reversed It by bolacode: 10:14pm On Jun 14, 2021
Osinbajo should better go back to Unilag and make good impacts than waste away..money isn't everything

5 Likes

Re: Frank Kokori: Osinbajo Appointed Me NSITF Chairman But Cabal Reversed It by Bluntguy: 10:14pm On Jun 14, 2021
This we have always known.

1 Like

Re: Frank Kokori: Osinbajo Appointed Me NSITF Chairman But Cabal Reversed It by frankony(m): 10:14pm On Jun 14, 2021
Which one dey pain you pass now, your nullified appointment or not able to meet Buhari for another position.
Re: Frank Kokori: Osinbajo Appointed Me NSITF Chairman But Cabal Reversed It by FA13(m): 10:15pm On Jun 14, 2021
Who is Presidency?
The famous question by the then SGF.
Osinbajo feels comfortable with crumbs falling off the table of the masters.

I wonder how you just give in to subjugation.
Capacity is needed for any position. He didnot see himself worthy of the position.
Re: Frank Kokori: Osinbajo Appointed Me NSITF Chairman But Cabal Reversed It by Austineva2: 10:15pm On Jun 14, 2021
That guy of Osibanjo is in a very tight cage! I pity him though! Osibanjo might be a very good man but he is dominated by evil men! his remind me d fact that this may not be d real Buhari
Re: Frank Kokori: Osinbajo Appointed Me NSITF Chairman But Cabal Reversed It by VillagePipu: 10:15pm On Jun 14, 2021
clarocuzioo:
Osibanjo is a mere commissioner and is not permitted to make major appointments.

That is what Peter Obi has spent the last decade chasing unsuccessfully.

6 Likes

Re: Frank Kokori: Osinbajo Appointed Me NSITF Chairman But Cabal Reversed It by Mtmike(m): 10:16pm On Jun 14, 2021
Then resign if you are irrelevant, why stay there!!!
Re: Frank Kokori: Osinbajo Appointed Me NSITF Chairman But Cabal Reversed It by VillagePipu: 10:16pm On Jun 14, 2021
Gakinola:
how daft of you to compare wizkid to Osinbajo? Even if your father were to be there, same fate will befall him. You can read up what happened to Jonathan when he was vice president during Yar'adua's tenure

You are responding to that animal. Something that his fellow cultists in Benin will soon kill and it will be on front page here.

1 Like

Re: Frank Kokori: Osinbajo Appointed Me NSITF Chairman But Cabal Reversed It by Jackson105: 10:18pm On Jun 14, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Not surprised

We were damnn serious When we say Osinbajo is just a mere house boy in aso rock....

Always behaving like a star boy.....fake ass star boy! Pussy ass star boy..

The only star boy we know is wizkid and the weeknd

And what is your father? No wonder you are constituting nuisance on this forum, u really need your head examine urgently.

3 Likes

Re: Frank Kokori: Osinbajo Appointed Me NSITF Chairman But Cabal Reversed It by Wizikal(m): 10:18pm On Jun 14, 2021
But this one Na old truth Oga! Next?√✓×

1 Like

Re: Frank Kokori: Osinbajo Appointed Me NSITF Chairman But Cabal Reversed It by igbowoman: 10:20pm On Jun 14, 2021
Osibobo the boi boi

1 Like

Re: Frank Kokori: Osinbajo Appointed Me NSITF Chairman But Cabal Reversed It by naijapips02: 10:20pm On Jun 14, 2021
Gakinola:
not really a fan of Osinbajo but your father will gladly answer yes sir if he calls

Guy easy na.

2 Likes

Re: Frank Kokori: Osinbajo Appointed Me NSITF Chairman But Cabal Reversed It by GeorgeTheCoder: 10:21pm On Jun 14, 2021
Gentlerespect76:

This lamentation is funny. What do you expect Nigerians to do with this information? You have forgotten that while dinning with the devil you must wear helmet as you will be used as a hitting target.

If you ask me who I go ask my brother ?
Imagine saying that a cabal is more powerful than an elected vice president ? He cannot resign ?
Useless government, useless old men, useless party.

I spit on all of them.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Frank Kokori: Osinbajo Appointed Me NSITF Chairman But Cabal Reversed It by MajorOvakporaye(f): 10:22pm On Jun 14, 2021
OSINBAJO IS A USELESS ORDINARY COMMISSIONER!

IF YOU QUOTE ME TO SAY RUBBISH, THEN YOU ARE VERY STUPID AND SENSELESS

3 Likes

Re: Frank Kokori: Osinbajo Appointed Me NSITF Chairman But Cabal Reversed It by Raph82(m): 10:24pm On Jun 14, 2021
Who are the cabals? Don't they have names? List them and let Nigerians know who and who are the enemies of the masses.
Re: Frank Kokori: Osinbajo Appointed Me NSITF Chairman But Cabal Reversed It by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jun 14, 2021
You think say you wise
Re: Frank Kokori: Osinbajo Appointed Me NSITF Chairman But Cabal Reversed It by Firstorderwizard(m): 10:28pm On Jun 14, 2021
Jackson105:
To all those fools saying Osibanjo is a mere commissioner, you should get it into your flat heads that the vice president is under the president and can only function in the absence of the president or if the president permit and it is like that everywhere.

I know those saying mere commissioner are those ibo losers that are pained that their obiliar failed to clinch that same position in 2019.

Osibanjo 2023. If e pain you, enter lagoon.

You forgot that Atiku was once a Vice President

7 Likes

Re: Frank Kokori: Osinbajo Appointed Me NSITF Chairman But Cabal Reversed It by id911(m): 10:28pm On Jun 14, 2021
Austineva2:
That guy of Osibanjo is in a very tight cage! I pity him though! Osibanjo might be a very good man but he is dominated by evil men! his remind me d fact that this may not be d real Buhari

A pastor in the mist of evil men, as you said, but he refused to resign. That means he's enjoying the evil company and one wonders the type of pastors he is.

4 Likes

Re: Frank Kokori: Osinbajo Appointed Me NSITF Chairman But Cabal Reversed It by AKWATGOLD1(m): 10:29pm On Jun 14, 2021
See where Nigeria problems emanated from CABAL.
Re: Frank Kokori: Osinbajo Appointed Me NSITF Chairman But Cabal Reversed It by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jun 14, 2021
This was the Lagos Professor they compared to General Idiagbon -NONSENSE AND INGREDIENTS
Re: Frank Kokori: Osinbajo Appointed Me NSITF Chairman But Cabal Reversed It by Nonexisting: 10:31pm On Jun 14, 2021
And where is Abba Kyari today? Well he heading another cabal in the world beyond.

1 Like

Re: Frank Kokori: Osinbajo Appointed Me NSITF Chairman But Cabal Reversed It by brownemmanuel43(m): 10:32pm On Jun 14, 2021
We deserve whatever treatment we are getting from this useless administration.
Some were warned but bcs of their selfishness they said no that they are sophisticated in playing politics.
We saw the danger ahead, we never start by the time we get to exodus body go tell everybody
By the way, this kokori man en dun tey wey dis old man dun dey chop what is he still looking for again
Then, no wonder Saraki refered the VP as a mere commissioner, kokori has finally vindicated Saraki
Re: Frank Kokori: Osinbajo Appointed Me NSITF Chairman But Cabal Reversed It by Nonexisting: 10:33pm On Jun 14, 2021
Jackson105:
To all those fools saying Osibanjo is a mere commissioner, you should get it into your flat heads that the vice president is under the president and can only function in the absence of the president or if the president permit and it is like that everywhere.

I know those saying mere commissioner are those ibo losers that are pained that their obiliar failed to clinch that same position in 2019.

Osibanjo 2023. If e pain you, enter lagoon.
Yes, he will rule in 2023 from his cage.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Femi Gbajabiamila Inspects Isolation Centre Donated By Sahara, Thisday And CCECC / Buhari To Spend N4.1trillion From First Day As President – Oyegun / IPOB Members Killed Five Hausa-Fulani Residents In Abia State - DSS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.