Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,372 members, 7,819,336 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

Frank Kokori: Osinbajo Appointed Me NSITF Chairman But Cabal Reversed It - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Frank Kokori: Osinbajo Appointed Me NSITF Chairman But Cabal Reversed It (38330 Views)

Frank Kokori Is Dead / Prof. Osinbajo Appointed Global Advisor To Global Energy Alliance - Pics / FFK: Osinbajo Appointed Chairman "Use The Toilet Committee Of Nigeria" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Frank Kokori: Osinbajo Appointed Me NSITF Chairman But Cabal Reversed It by pricklewane: 11:25pm On Jun 14, 2021
Your igbo father need his brain checked. Did you not read where Buhari signed off his appointment but a lunatic in bastard Ngige brought another foolish Igbo but your igbo father with his bigoted brain his too blind to see nepotism.

clarocuzioo:
Osibanjo is a mere commissioner and is not permitted to make major appointments.

1 Like

Re: Frank Kokori: Osinbajo Appointed Me NSITF Chairman But Cabal Reversed It by murecool(m): 11:29pm On Jun 14, 2021
We've never had a VP with so much finesse, total diligence, unflinching loyalty and complete competence as Professor Osinbajo. He remains an inexhaustible fountain of inspiration for youth who're aspiring to excellence.

5 Likes

Re: Frank Kokori: Osinbajo Appointed Me NSITF Chairman But Cabal Reversed It by Austineva2: 11:34pm On Jun 14, 2021
id911:

A pastor in the mist of evil men, as you said, but he refused to resign. That means he's enjoying the evil company and one wonders the type of pastors he is.
abi? Smh! That's a typical Nigerian politician. Very bad

1 Like

Re: Frank Kokori: Osinbajo Appointed Me NSITF Chairman But Cabal Reversed It by Unfolding: 11:36pm On Jun 14, 2021
Re: Frank Kokori: Osinbajo Appointed Me NSITF Chairman But Cabal Reversed It by nony43(m): 11:41pm On Jun 14, 2021
Jackson105:
To all those fools saying Osibanjo is a mere commissioner, you should get it into your flat heads that the vice president is under the president and can only function in the absence of the president or if the president permit and it is like that everywhere.

I know those saying mere commissioner are those ibo losers that are pained that their obiliar failed to clinch that same position in 2019.

I don't understand you people's hate for Igbos what if the the person is from SS or MB? You can make your assertions without infusing tribe to it.

Osibanjo 2023. If e pain you, enter lagoon.

1 Like

Re: Frank Kokori: Osinbajo Appointed Me NSITF Chairman But Cabal Reversed It by Okwyjesus(m): 11:41pm On Jun 14, 2021
Jackson105:
To all those fools saying Osibanjo is a mere commissioner, you should get it into your flat heads that the vice president is under the president and can only function in the absence of the president or if the president permit and it is like that everywhere.

I know those saying mere commissioner are those ibo losers that are pained that their obiliar failed to clinch that same position in 2019.

You can make your point without insulting. Habaaaaa!

Meanwhile, Osibanjo is a learned gentleman and a Pastor to go on open fight with those cabals.
I blame the president. It's his body language that gave his kinsmen the power to cabal. They act on his behalf. The VP only act in his absent and he've been doing great at his end.

Those who call mere commissioner are myopia. In a sane system Buhari suppose be Osibanjo security adviser finish not even his VP.

4 Likes

Re: Frank Kokori: Osinbajo Appointed Me NSITF Chairman But Cabal Reversed It by okefranci: 11:41pm On Jun 14, 2021
smiley
Re: Frank Kokori: Osinbajo Appointed Me NSITF Chairman But Cabal Reversed It by Blakpot: 11:44pm On Jun 14, 2021
Kandeed:
Lol and some people somewhere would be wishing Buhari dead, sorry guys this man can still last the next 30yrs with the way cabals are treating him like Ostrich egg. those folks fit deny death from reaching him

Lol Buhari is so inaccessible, even death has to book an appointment with the cabal before it can see him. Maybe Abba Kyari caught death trying to sneak into Buhari's quarters.
Re: Frank Kokori: Osinbajo Appointed Me NSITF Chairman But Cabal Reversed It by Jackson105: 11:52pm On Jun 14, 2021
goshee:
This one has no sense

Just like your father!

1 Like

Re: Frank Kokori: Osinbajo Appointed Me NSITF Chairman But Cabal Reversed It by rayvelez(m): 11:54pm On Jun 14, 2021
We have been saying it that Buhari don't have sound mind but the zombies here think otherwise.

1 Like

Re: Frank Kokori: Osinbajo Appointed Me NSITF Chairman But Cabal Reversed It by Jackson105: 11:59pm On Jun 14, 2021
Vinnie2000:

You should be the Daft or Ignorant one here!!!!
He is correct!!
The 'StarBoy' title is signed to those Artistes only!!
It is Yoruba/ APC Goons dat started calling him Starboy!!

For What??

Just like Buhari is most Useless president in Nigeria's history, Osinbajo is most Useless Vice-president ever!!
Wat re his achievements??
Does he have Say in Naija??

Can you compare him to Namadi Sambo or Atiku??

Wizkid n D Weeknd re renowned for their Music Achievements!!

Osinbajo Issa Nonetity!! sad smiley

List namadi sambo achievement, let's compare,is like your brain is doing overheating!

1 Like

Re: Frank Kokori: Osinbajo Appointed Me NSITF Chairman But Cabal Reversed It by ChoCho54(f): 12:00am On Jun 15, 2021
Jackson105:

Is Kokori Igbo?

Please stop fishing for idiots!
Re: Frank Kokori: Osinbajo Appointed Me NSITF Chairman But Cabal Reversed It by ChoCho54(f): 12:03am On Jun 15, 2021
VillagePipu:
Ngige refused to inaugurate Kokori because Kokori isn't Igbo.
His crony he appointed was still not Igbo.
Re: Frank Kokori: Osinbajo Appointed Me NSITF Chairman But Cabal Reversed It by mkoabiola: 12:57am On Jun 15, 2021
Kokori de reveal inner inner secret..

Chai

D Cabals will come for his head soon
Re: Frank Kokori: Osinbajo Appointed Me NSITF Chairman But Cabal Reversed It by planetx: 1:46am On Jun 15, 2021
I doubt even if Osinbande can give an order to Sgt Adamu doing sentry at the gate without being reminded that he is just an ordinary commissioner.
Re: Frank Kokori: Osinbajo Appointed Me NSITF Chairman But Cabal Reversed It by gideonvalor98(m): 2:56am On Jun 15, 2021
Jackson105:

m

Under APC or not, this man should just contest for 2023. I know osinbajo have got big balls and can make tough decision no doubt, examples are few he makes when buhari gave him power while away in London. The cabal sees this and didn't allow this happened again but people that are intelligent and 'CAN READ BETWEEN THE LINES' know osinbajo got big stuffs. People badmouthing him don't know how delicate things are, so he needs to apply wisdom. I am sure he has plans come 2023 and I will be going in hard for him....campaign.... Anything just name it. Ethnical sentiments apart...this man is quite promising and has what it takes to turn this country around for good (though we have other people too...but he is proven practically and have +8 good years experience in government already)....He is the brain behind the SOCIAL INTERVENTION FUNDS (Npower, school feeding, conditional cash transfer, convid -19 relief, survival funds, trader moni etc...also economic recovery plan. OSINBAJO HAS GOT BRAINS AND THE FEAR OF GOD.

3 Likes

Re: Frank Kokori: Osinbajo Appointed Me NSITF Chairman But Cabal Reversed It by adenigga(m): 3:04am On Jun 15, 2021

1 Like

Re: Frank Kokori: Osinbajo Appointed Me NSITF Chairman But Cabal Reversed It by humberjade: 3:08am On Jun 15, 2021
What do you expect Osibanjo to do in this situation? I am not a fan of his, but the truth must be told, apart from his academic acumen, he's not in the same league with those blood suckers...I mean, twice they tried to crash his helicopter, they felt he was getting too strong and popular.

2 Likes

Re: Frank Kokori: Osinbajo Appointed Me NSITF Chairman But Cabal Reversed It by AyoolaIgwe(m): 3:18am On Jun 15, 2021
Insightful lipsrsealed
Re: Frank Kokori: Osinbajo Appointed Me NSITF Chairman But Cabal Reversed It by Nobody: 3:36am On Jun 15, 2021
This Man just told you everything happening in the Federation. Buhari is Just there. He is not the person ruling Nigeria. It's Obvious.
Re: Frank Kokori: Osinbajo Appointed Me NSITF Chairman But Cabal Reversed It by HRMK: 4:31am On Jun 15, 2021
UNFORTUNATELY ENOUGH,KOKORI ISNT SAYING WHAT IS NEW TO THE AVERAGE NIGERIAN!A SITUATION WHEREBY A GROUP OF PEOPLE GATHER TOGETHER AND CALL THEMSELVES PRESIDENCY?BUT WHICH WE CALL CABALS?PEOPLE MORE POWERFUL THAN THE ELECTED PRESIDENT?IS THAT THE BEST FOR THIS GREAT COUNTRY OF OURS?GOD AV MERCY!
Re: Frank Kokori: Osinbajo Appointed Me NSITF Chairman But Cabal Reversed It by HRMK: 4:39am On Jun 15, 2021
pricklewane:
Your igbo father need his brain checked. Did you not read where Buhari signed of his appointment but a lunatic another Igbo bastard in Ngige brought and foolish Igbo but your igbo father with his bigoted Brian his too blind to see nepotism.

that is what the military constitution of ours says!he is simply an extra tyre that can only be useful when any of the main tyres is faulty!!
Re: Frank Kokori: Osinbajo Appointed Me NSITF Chairman But Cabal Reversed It by Letusgivepeacea: 4:42am On Jun 15, 2021
A situation
We found ourselves
Re: Frank Kokori: Osinbajo Appointed Me NSITF Chairman But Cabal Reversed It by Deputy1111(m): 5:12am On Jun 15, 2021
As a mere commissioner, Osinbajo sacked Daura who happened to be one of the strongest cabal
clarocuzioo:
Osibanjo is a mere commissioner and is not permitted to make major appointments.

2 Likes

Re: Frank Kokori: Osinbajo Appointed Me NSITF Chairman But Cabal Reversed It by nizzyong(m): 6:08am On Jun 15, 2021
Re: Frank Kokori: Osinbajo Appointed Me NSITF Chairman But Cabal Reversed It by yommen: 6:30am On Jun 15, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Not surprised

We were damnn serious When we say Osinbajo is just a mere house boy in aso rock....

Always behaving like a star boy.....fake ass star boy! Pussy ass star boy..

The only star boy we know is wizkid and the weeknd

Osinbajo is a Starman. They have only made sure that his star didn't shine because they belong to darkness But you know you can't hide a star forever. A star must shine when it's it's season.

1 Like

Re: Frank Kokori: Osinbajo Appointed Me NSITF Chairman But Cabal Reversed It by Mrpojj(m): 6:32am On Jun 15, 2021
Gakinola:
not really a fan of Osinbajo but your father will gladly answer yes sir if he calls
And so?
Re: Frank Kokori: Osinbajo Appointed Me NSITF Chairman But Cabal Reversed It by luvsalamat1991(m): 7:05am On Jun 15, 2021
Re: Frank Kokori: Osinbajo Appointed Me NSITF Chairman But Cabal Reversed It by kelly72: 7:23am On Jun 15, 2021
Is that Frank Kokori, the Buhari apologist?

Sorry o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kenneth Okonkwo Defects To Labour Party (Pictured) / Chimamanda Adichie Writes A Letter To Biden On 2023 Presidential Elections / The N200m I Gave To Wike Was From My Savings, Not Government Money - Akpabio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.