Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,360 members, 7,826,402 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

Frank Kokori: Osinbajo Appointed Me NSITF Chairman But Cabal Reversed It - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Frank Kokori: Osinbajo Appointed Me NSITF Chairman But Cabal Reversed It (38337 Views)

Frank Kokori Is Dead / Prof. Osinbajo Appointed Global Advisor To Global Energy Alliance - Pics / FFK: Osinbajo Appointed Chairman "Use The Toilet Committee Of Nigeria" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Frank Kokori: Osinbajo Appointed Me NSITF Chairman But Cabal Reversed It by Austin4Jesus(m): 10:33pm On Jun 14, 2021
You are still going there to loot anyway, so let the luckiest looter get the position.. God will liberate us from all of you pretty soon..

2 Likes

Re: Frank Kokori: Osinbajo Appointed Me NSITF Chairman But Cabal Reversed It by Chirowman(m): 10:34pm On Jun 14, 2021
Power pass power
Re: Frank Kokori: Osinbajo Appointed Me NSITF Chairman But Cabal Reversed It by bizhop01: 10:37pm On Jun 14, 2021
Meaning Osinbajo is a figurehead

1 Like

Re: Frank Kokori: Osinbajo Appointed Me NSITF Chairman But Cabal Reversed It by deji17: 10:40pm On Jun 14, 2021

1 Like

Re: Frank Kokori: Osinbajo Appointed Me NSITF Chairman But Cabal Reversed It by naijadrivablog: 10:41pm On Jun 14, 2021
grin
Re: Frank Kokori: Osinbajo Appointed Me NSITF Chairman But Cabal Reversed It by SocialJustice: 10:43pm On Jun 14, 2021
taiwotimitt:
Osinbajo is too normal to be in that position, for him to function well, he has to be abnormal.

Ready to #soro soke whenever he's been cheated.

Ready to fire any body in the cabal whenever they want to mistreat him.
The man is just spare tire with fake functions. The most powerful politician in Nigeria after the president is the COS. The COS has all the presidential stamps and letter heads. Most of the time you hear a message from the presidency, it is the COS speaking and nobody can query his memos except the president.

Gambari no get level sha, Nigeria's new unofficial COS is Tunde, the president's private secretary.
Re: Frank Kokori: Osinbajo Appointed Me NSITF Chairman But Cabal Reversed It by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jun 14, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Not surprised

We were damnn serious When we say Osinbajo is just a mere house boy in aso rock....

Always behaving like a star boy.....fake ass star boy! Pussy ass star boy..

The only star boy we know is wizkid and the weeknd
IgweOfNnewi
Re: Frank Kokori: Osinbajo Appointed Me NSITF Chairman But Cabal Reversed It by Duru009(m): 10:44pm On Jun 14, 2021
I just pity Osinbajo, he is the weakest Vice-President in the history of Nigeria.....

2 Likes

Re: Frank Kokori: Osinbajo Appointed Me NSITF Chairman But Cabal Reversed It by Vinnie2000(m): 10:44pm On Jun 14, 2021
Gakinola:
how daft of you to compare wizkid to Osinbajo? Even if your father were to be there, same fate will befall him. You can read up what happened to Jonathan when he was vice president during Yar'adua's tenure

You should be the Daft or Ignorant one here!!!!
He is correct!!
The 'StarBoy' title is signed to those Artistes only!!
It is Yoruba/ APC Goons dat started calling him Starboy!!

For What??

Just like Buhari is most Useless president in Nigeria's history, Osinbajo is most Useless Vice-president ever!!
Wat re his achievements??
Does he have Say in Naija??

Can you compare him to Namadi Sambo or Atiku??

Wizkid n D Weeknd re renowned for their Music Achievements!!

Osinbajo Issa Nonetity!! sad smiley

3 Likes

Re: Frank Kokori: Osinbajo Appointed Me NSITF Chairman But Cabal Reversed It by naijadrivablog: 10:45pm On Jun 14, 2021
Jackson105:
To all those fools saying Osibanjo is a mere commissioner, you should get it into your flat heads that the vice president is under the president and can only function in the absence of the president or if the president permit and it is like that everywhere.

I know those saying mere commissioner are those ibo losers that are pained that their obiliar failed to clinch that same position in 2019.

Osibanjo 2023. If e pain you, enter lagoon.

And who is under the Cabal?
Re: Frank Kokori: Osinbajo Appointed Me NSITF Chairman But Cabal Reversed It by owobokiri(m): 10:46pm On Jun 14, 2021
Buhari didn't want to give you the position and instead of putting him on the spot for disrespecting the vice president, you are making excuses for him as usual.. If Buhari wanted you there, you would have gotten the position while he was here. Buhari is the one who directs that presidency to take such actions not the other way round..

3 Likes

Re: Frank Kokori: Osinbajo Appointed Me NSITF Chairman But Cabal Reversed It by olatuns2017: 10:47pm On Jun 14, 2021
Thinktwicemybro:
The more you look , the less you see. Even with all the signs, we still couldn't imagine that the bullon van mogul once robbed abiola.
Omoluabis never keep secrets for too long. We are grateful to abiola's widow.

Robbed Abiola?

You mean obj or you are paranoid!

Check ur history book or ask obj about history in schools

1 Like

Re: Frank Kokori: Osinbajo Appointed Me NSITF Chairman But Cabal Reversed It by Born2Breed(f): 10:48pm On Jun 14, 2021
[center][/center] grin

Okokorioko

Kokori dey cry over Jordan x2
Mayor put water for wetin you plant oh.
Re: Frank Kokori: Osinbajo Appointed Me NSITF Chairman But Cabal Reversed It by TheRareGem1(f): 10:52pm On Jun 14, 2021
Maxymilliano:
Osibanjo is caged and his words or authority carries little or no weight ...

He's just a paper tiger

Of all the things written there, this is junck comment you can come up with?

1 Like

Re: Frank Kokori: Osinbajo Appointed Me NSITF Chairman But Cabal Reversed It by Goldenurch(m): 10:52pm On Jun 14, 2021
Jackson105:
To all those fools saying Osibanjo is a mere commissioner, you should get it into your flat heads that the vice president is under the president and can only function in the absence of the president or if the president permit and it is like that everywhere.

I know those saying mere commissioner are those ibo losers that are pained that their obiliar failed to clinch that same position in 2019.

Tribal bigot

3 Likes

Re: Frank Kokori: Osinbajo Appointed Me NSITF Chairman But Cabal Reversed It by otokx(m): 10:52pm On Jun 14, 2021
Frank Kokori has a lot of work to do in Delta State as an APC chieftain.
Re: Frank Kokori: Osinbajo Appointed Me NSITF Chairman But Cabal Reversed It by Jackson105: 10:58pm On Jun 14, 2021
Firstorderwizard:

You forgot that Atiku was once a Vice President

What did Atiku do that was different from now

1 Like

Re: Frank Kokori: Osinbajo Appointed Me NSITF Chairman But Cabal Reversed It by goshee: 11:02pm On Jun 14, 2021
Jackson105:

This one has no sense

2 Likes

Re: Frank Kokori: Osinbajo Appointed Me NSITF Chairman But Cabal Reversed It by ekestic1976(f): 11:03pm On Jun 14, 2021
Gentlerespect76:

This lamentation is funny. What do you expect Nigerians to do with this information? You have forgotten that while dinning with the devil you must wear helmet as you will be used as a hitting target.

You're obviously too young to know who Chief Frank Kokori is. You meet every issue with cynicism. That's hardly the way to make progress.

2 Likes

Re: Frank Kokori: Osinbajo Appointed Me NSITF Chairman But Cabal Reversed It by techWriter1: 11:03pm On Jun 14, 2021
Osibanjo is caged and his phrases or jurisdiction carries little or no pounds He s just a sheet lion
Re: Frank Kokori: Osinbajo Appointed Me NSITF Chairman But Cabal Reversed It by femmieday1(m): 11:04pm On Jun 14, 2021
Okey o
Re: Frank Kokori: Osinbajo Appointed Me NSITF Chairman But Cabal Reversed It by mastermaestro(m): 11:05pm On Jun 14, 2021
No matter what they do, Osibanjo will succeed Buhari as President of Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: Frank Kokori: Osinbajo Appointed Me NSITF Chairman But Cabal Reversed It by Odidigboigbo(m): 11:11pm On Jun 14, 2021
osibade or Osibanjo is only good for condolence visit. That is his entitlement, no one drags the position with him.

2 Likes

Re: Frank Kokori: Osinbajo Appointed Me NSITF Chairman But Cabal Reversed It by sugarfrank(m): 11:11pm On Jun 14, 2021
This one na woman wrapper o. What kind of kiss and tell is this na? Must you talk?
Re: Frank Kokori: Osinbajo Appointed Me NSITF Chairman But Cabal Reversed It by realstars: 11:12pm On Jun 14, 2021
olatuns2017:

Robbed Abiola?

You mean obj or you are paranoid!

Check ur history book or ask obj about history in schools
He Need To Ask Obj Who Knows History, While Buhari Plays Anti History, That Is Why It Went Off All Learning Institutrons In Nigeria.
This Is How Bad It Is..
Re: Frank Kokori: Osinbajo Appointed Me NSITF Chairman But Cabal Reversed It by mechanics(m): 11:13pm On Jun 14, 2021
It's a matter of time, soldier come and go.
Re: Frank Kokori: Osinbajo Appointed Me NSITF Chairman But Cabal Reversed It by Shikena(m): 11:15pm On Jun 14, 2021
Gakinola:
how daft of you to compare wizkid to Osinbajo? Even if your father were to be there, same fate will befall him. You can read up what happened to Jonathan when he was vice president during Yar'adua's tenure
That time was terrible. Jonathan had loads of fun and was silently functional until Yar'Adua (a very good man) got sick and disappeared from the scene. The cabal took over, this time with the first lady as the arrow-head. Jonathan was not cut off, they gave him access to the cabal but in a most terrible way. He was Aso Rock's chief barman.
For my Nairaland brothers calling Osinbajo mere commissioner, most of una papa never even see local government councilor chop talk less of state commissioner grin

4 Likes

Re: Frank Kokori: Osinbajo Appointed Me NSITF Chairman But Cabal Reversed It by Kaiser20: 11:17pm On Jun 14, 2021
Buhari's health challenges allowed his family and close friends to create a parallel government in Aso rock

3 Likes

Re: Frank Kokori: Osinbajo Appointed Me NSITF Chairman But Cabal Reversed It by ablejesus26(m): 11:18pm On Jun 14, 2021
Jackson105:

Oga did you even read the story ��.
The man said Osibanjo was acting President when He was appointed . Then Buhari came back and he was removed from the appointment given by Osibanjo.
Abi you just wan do una usual yeye tribal gbasgbos?��

1 Like

Re: Frank Kokori: Osinbajo Appointed Me NSITF Chairman But Cabal Reversed It by Dagust(m): 11:20pm On Jun 14, 2021
The powers that be shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I’m Alright – Feyi Agagu / Salaries Of Politicians & Civil Servants In Nigeria In Hilarious Photo / Don’t Go To Election Tribunal, Agbakoba Advises Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.