Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,806 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

The Person That Lives With Me Is A Thief. Please Advice!!! - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Person That Lives With Me Is A Thief. Please Advice!!! (3170 Views)

Man Lives With Corpse For 72 Hours To Conceal Crime In Rivers State / House Owner Allow Dog To Attack A Thief As They Watch / Man Catches A Thief At The Back Of His House. See What He Did To Him. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Person That Lives With Me Is A Thief. Please Advice!!! by AskProf: 4:53pm On Jun 15, 2021
How on earth will you still be hiding your finding from your uncle, that the person you brought home hat the audacity to sneak into the no-go section of his house, on THREE occasions to steal?

If I were your uncle, I'ld be angrier with you than the boy by that singular act.
Re: The Person That Lives With Me Is A Thief. Please Advice!!! by Vivian16: 5:06pm On Jun 15, 2021
OnionBandit:
Involve the police. We know how to handle thieves like him..

Wait o! I hope you are not in the South East. Which police station you wan carry your matter go like this?

Go and report at that police station along Abacha road. They don't take sh*t from nobody
Which police? So that they will torture the boy to death and give the op double wahala, we have not forgotten the case and the death of an only son who his boss alleged that he stole his millions only for him to hand the boy over to the police and the unprofessional Nigerian police connived with the boy's oga and torture the boy to death leaving the boy's parents heirless and heartbroken.
Re: The Person That Lives With Me Is A Thief. Please Advice!!! by UniportAgbero: 9:09pm On Jun 15, 2021
Update:
My uncle invited the mom and we had a meeting in the house. He chased the boy while I will be paying the money. He have me a deadline of Sunday. Apparently, the boy went to my uncle to confess while I was at work.
Re: The Person That Lives With Me Is A Thief. Please Advice!!! by Viktorinox2(m): 9:58pm On Jun 15, 2021
pyyxxaro:
He must be an Onion Bandit

As he’s sleeping there , use leather belt to whip his back 5times

When he wakes tell him to go and bring the money grin
Are you for real ?
Re: The Person That Lives With Me Is A Thief. Please Advice!!! by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jun 15, 2021
UniportAgbero:
Update:
My uncle invited the mom and we had a meeting in the house. He chased the boy while I will be paying the money. He have me a deadline of Sunday. Apparently, the boy went to my uncle to confess while I was at work.

Hafa UniportAgbero u for mention me na, so i go know wetin da sup.. So like this so the boy don move from da house, and your deadline na sunday? So if u no pay nko? You go follow leave house? grin grin
Re: The Person That Lives With Me Is A Thief. Please Advice!!! by UniportAgbero: 10:42pm On Jun 15, 2021
Atteraino:

Hafa UniportAgbero u for mention me na, so i go know wetin da sup.. So like this so the boy don move from da house, and your deadline na sunday? So if u no pay nko? You go follow leave house? grin grin

I will pay. I don start to dey find the money sef. House rent for pH cost so I go try find that money so I fit get peace of mind. But they sha didn't threaten me with eviction.
Re: The Person That Lives With Me Is A Thief. Please Advice!!! by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jun 15, 2021
UniportAgbero:

I will pay. I don start to dey find the money sef. House rent for pH cost so I go try find that money so I fit get peace of mind. But they sha didn't threaten me with eviction.

Alright... Avoid this shit next time... Stay safe man

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Online Loan Wahala-Dont Commit Suicide.Do this If You Can't Repay Defaulted Loan / Dissertation Evaluation Guidelines / Native Doctor Impregnates Pastor’s Wife Who Came To Him For Help In Onitsha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.