Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,370 members, 7,864,705 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 02:49 AM

My Fourth Dream Of The Nigerian Army Shooting At Civilians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Fourth Dream Of The Nigerian Army Shooting At Civilians (473 Views)

Unknown Gunmen Shooting At Soldiers In Aba During Soy-At-Home (Video) / We Demand Forensic Audit Of Video Showing Nigerian Army Shooting At Civilians – / Video Of Soldiers Shooting At Civilians In Awgu, Enugu Is Propaganda - Army (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Fourth Dream Of The Nigerian Army Shooting At Civilians by Patrioticbreed9(m): 7:01am On Jun 15, 2021
am writing this dream this early in other not to forget some parts cause i tend to forget dream real quick nowadays.

In this dream. I saw myself walking at the front of my dads shop. (Note:am 30 but in the dream i was like 18 or 20.).
Un of a sudden i start seeing war trucks of what seems to be the terrorist then i turned back to run.behold in my back were armies.the armies opened fire at everybody.i started runing towards my dad shop and the soldeirs followed me.they shot every person insight. At the end it then seem as if the terrorist joined the armies. Men you need to see how bullets were flying in air. I got hit by some but they just felt like vanishing needle's..
Re: My Fourth Dream Of The Nigerian Army Shooting At Civilians by Patrioticbreed9(m): 7:02am On Jun 15, 2021
Note:this is my fourth dream of this such. Dream 1,2&3 are in my profile.
Re: My Fourth Dream Of The Nigerian Army Shooting At Civilians by Asgard73: 7:04am On Jun 15, 2021
Stay of Nairaland politics section..

You will heal.

2 Likes

Re: My Fourth Dream Of The Nigerian Army Shooting At Civilians by Patrioticbreed9(m): 7:05am On Jun 15, 2021
Asgard73:
Stay of Nairaland politics section..
You will heal.
80% of time. i spend it at the romance section.
Re: My Fourth Dream Of The Nigerian Army Shooting At Civilians by Nobody: 7:48am On Jun 15, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:
am writing this dream this early in other not to forget some parts cause i tend to forget dream real quick nowadays.

In this dream. I saw myself walking at the front of my dads shop. (Note:am 30 but in the dream i was like 18 or 20.).
Un of a sudden i start seeing war trucks of what seems to be the terrorist then i turned back to run.behold in my back were armies.the armies opened fire at everybody.i started runing towards my dad shop and the soldeirs followed me.they shot every person insight. At the end it then seem as if the terrorist joined the armies. Men you need to see how bullets were flying in air. I got hit by some but they just felt like vanishing needle's..

I once had a weird dream about the Nigeria military also.

In mine they executed people that were not in their house on Christmas day, they went house to house confirming if any visitors were in that house.

Unfortunately in the dream i was a visitor and i was executed along with others
Re: My Fourth Dream Of The Nigerian Army Shooting At Civilians by Patrioticbreed9(m): 7:53am On Jun 15, 2021
biafraWarrior:

In mine they executed people that were not in their house on Christmas day, they went house to house confirming if any visitors were in that house.

hmm.. that was deep!

hope you prayed about it though
Re: My Fourth Dream Of The Nigerian Army Shooting At Civilians by Nobody: 8:06am On Jun 15, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:

hmm.. that was deep!

hope you prayed about it though

God knows and guides everything there’s no need for me to pray
Re: My Fourth Dream Of The Nigerian Army Shooting At Civilians by obi4eze(m): 9:37am On Jun 15, 2021
biafraWarrior:

Sir hope you prayed seriously about it o! Because it's a dream about being killed for what you weren't part of.
Re: My Fourth Dream Of The Nigerian Army Shooting At Civilians by History555: 9:39am On Jun 15, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:

So when will u dream of becoming successful.
Re: My Fourth Dream Of The Nigerian Army Shooting At Civilians by saaron(m): 9:45am On Jun 15, 2021
Your dream synchronize perfectly with the plan of late buhari's devilish regime against indigenous people of Nigeria.
My church member had the same dream! The same dream about soldiers killing people on sight!!!
The Satanic regime are planning genocide on a massive scale. Sensing the end has come for them, they're determined to kill as much as possible. Their terrorists foot soldiers are already there in the bush stationed across every state in the country as I write this. It's no secret. They plan on murdering as many with them as possible as they go down never to rise again. They don't mind setting the whole country ablaze. That's how Evil they're.
Nigerians must be very VIGILANT and pray for mercy and turn away from wickedness. Only then will God Jehavah come come down and fight our battle.
Don't take Op's warning as a joke! This revelation has been revealed to many people across the country. We indigenous people of Nigeria must come together and stand as ONE and pray to God for deliverance from the hands of the wicked. It will soon get bloody!!!!!!!!!
Re: My Fourth Dream Of The Nigerian Army Shooting At Civilians by BabaOneChance: 9:59am On Jun 15, 2021
In my own dream, the tribe of the tiny dots grew bolder, larger and stronger that they became a threat to their oppressors. But when their oppressors refused to heed this warning, the tribe of the tiny dots also known as the Southeastern DOTians started an all-out onslaught against the herdsmen from the north, leaving dots of various shapes and sizes on their foreheads.

Re: My Fourth Dream Of The Nigerian Army Shooting At Civilians by Nobody: 10:00am On Jun 15, 2021
obi4eze:

Sir hope you prayed seriously about it o! Because it's a dream about being killed for what you weren't part of.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tlpZr8IRUcY That was the cause of my dream, it’s nothing supernatural
Re: My Fourth Dream Of The Nigerian Army Shooting At Civilians by saaron(m): 10:06am On Jun 15, 2021
biafraWarrior:

God knows and guides everything there’s no need for me to pray
You need to pray for God's protection otherwise you will become a victim when it happens. Pray sincerely and the Lord Jesus Christ will see you through.
Re: My Fourth Dream Of The Nigerian Army Shooting At Civilians by OgbonnaChizzy(f): 3:24pm On Jun 15, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:

Same with me for the past few weeks I always dream about them

(1) (Reply)

Security Agencies: Ruthless On Agitators, Pampering Bandits, Killer Herdsmen / Try And Get Your Own International Passport From Another Country. / See How Good Nigeria Was In The Early 70s

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.