Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,522 members, 7,812,632 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:29 PM

I Want To Get Married, I'm Getting Older - Feminist Cry Out (video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Get Married, I'm Getting Older - Feminist Cry Out (video) (284 Views)

So Many Single MBAISE Ladies Are Getting Older. No Husband Wat Is The Problem? / "Nu Mumu Dey Love. I'm Getting Married For Money" Bride Shares Pre-Wedding Pics / Promise Made, Promise Kept: How I'm Getting married to my Girlfriend Of 8years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Get Married, I'm Getting Older - Feminist Cry Out (video) by Starpost: 10:00am On Jul 24, 2021
Lady Who has been upholding and supporting the feminism move has Allegedly bow to the pressure of getting married after being lonely now for long periods of time and she could bear it any longer.

According to her statement while crying" hi guys You people did not know how it have been so messy and Hard for me since all this years of being lonely and single, they preach feminism to us and we expected to follow, but this have prevented men from asking me out let alone proposing to me, am aging and I need to get married but men are not showing up due to my first call of feminism".

Watch Video below:

https://www.gistpost.com.ng/2021/07/i-want-to-get-married-im-getting-older.html?m=1

Re: I Want To Get Married, I'm Getting Older - Feminist Cry Out (video) by DaddyRochie1642: 10:01am On Jul 24, 2021
Hahaha grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Do You Think Men Are Always The First To Cheat In A Ralationship?? / What Is The App Or Social Media That You Can't Do Without / Please Help Confirm This Invite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.