Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,787 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:32 PM

Saraki Welcomes Donald Duke Back To PDP (Pictures) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki Welcomes Donald Duke Back To PDP (Pictures) (38964 Views)

Top APC Politicians, Thousands of Supporters Join PDP (Pictures) / Saraki Welcomes Banky W To PDP / Anyim To Contest 2023 Presidential Election Under PDP (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki Welcomes Donald Duke Back To PDP (Pictures) by Benards(m): 9:18am On Jun 15, 2021
Seniorwriter:

Clueless party mongers

Sorry oooo

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Welcomes Donald Duke Back To PDP (Pictures) by Osebanjo(m): 9:19am On Jun 15, 2021
Saraki/Duke 23.
Re: Saraki Welcomes Donald Duke Back To PDP (Pictures) by Born2winKingOG: 9:19am On Jun 15, 2021
emmabest2000:
There's no difference between politician's and ashawo's
they can fûck anyone

1 Like

Re: Saraki Welcomes Donald Duke Back To PDP (Pictures) by Nonexisting: 9:19am On Jun 15, 2021
Ayade really shot himself in the leg. He will be dead politically and forgotten in Calabar just like Uduaghan is in Delta.

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Welcomes Donald Duke Back To PDP (Pictures) by Asgard73: 9:22am On Jun 15, 2021
Yoruba miscreants still envy... all those jealous Apc crooks catching cold

Tinubu for the pip now.... trying to figure out if truly Buhari being the only Apc President

Apc is demonic and evil.. today again Agatu Benue lost soul.. not news in APC Government

Pdp will restore Nigeria back to 2015 and correct mistakes made.. then drive the nation economy and naira back to #100 to a dollar.

...giving back power to the people.. not to cabal or Fulani herdsmen

Yoruba did damage this country.. with their change and next level mantra

1 Like

Re: Saraki Welcomes Donald Duke Back To PDP (Pictures) by dmbb: 9:22am On Jun 15, 2021
Criminal welcoming criminal
Re: Saraki Welcomes Donald Duke Back To PDP (Pictures) by OBUA12345: 9:23am On Jun 15, 2021
saraki has been played by buhari, u destroy pdp now u'r everywhere try to make amend.
Re: Saraki Welcomes Donald Duke Back To PDP (Pictures) by Pharaoh4rin(m): 9:23am On Jun 15, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
We need someone like Donald Duke as president

Young and energetic.

DD is a good thief
Re: Saraki Welcomes Donald Duke Back To PDP (Pictures) by Femeto: 9:26am On Jun 15, 2021
Donald Duke/Saraki ticket.

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Welcomes Donald Duke Back To PDP (Pictures) by Johel(m): 9:28am On Jun 15, 2021
Holadokun:
Yesterday in Calabar, alongside the Chairman of our great party, Prince Uche Secondus, and other party leaders, it was an absolute pleasure to receive my dear friend, former Governor Donald Duke, back into the People’s Democratic Party!

-Bukola Saraki

https://www.facebook.com/53942489961/posts/10159561238954962/

My vote for 2023 presidential candidate will go to Donald Duke,my first vote ever,I will come out for Donald Duke...

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Welcomes Donald Duke Back To PDP (Pictures) by Churchill6767: 9:28am On Jun 15, 2021
Political Prostitutes.
Re: Saraki Welcomes Donald Duke Back To PDP (Pictures) by SoNature(m): 9:30am On Jun 15, 2021
Donald Duke: Another worthy presidential material

3 Likes

Re: Saraki Welcomes Donald Duke Back To PDP (Pictures) by renew4life: 9:31am On Jun 15, 2021
Dupedope:
The ideal man for the presidency
. We Hope !
Re: Saraki Welcomes Donald Duke Back To PDP (Pictures) by Johel(m): 9:32am On Jun 15, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Young and energetic.

Let's come out for him then... I'm ready to spend my own money just to see that man win...it's not about PDP now,it's about Donald Duke.

4 Likes

Re: Saraki Welcomes Donald Duke Back To PDP (Pictures) by Religion6: 9:32am On Jun 15, 2021
Penguin2:
If we all have agreed that Atiku is too old and as a Fulani, should not succeed Buhari, then I think a Saraki/Obi2023 ticket would be fantastic.

Saraki
Peter Obi
Donald Duke

Fine brains now in PDP.
Why can't be the other way round. Obi and Saraki
Re: Saraki Welcomes Donald Duke Back To PDP (Pictures) by oforjide: 9:33am On Jun 15, 2021
Donald duke + llyol imoke = minus ben ayede

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Welcomes Donald Duke Back To PDP (Pictures) by ChrisP92(m): 9:34am On Jun 15, 2021
I said the same thing to my friend earlier. the Duo will make sense
Penguin2:
If we all have agreed that Atiku is too old and as a Fulani, should not succeed Buhari, then I think a Saraki/Obi2023 ticket would be fantastic.

Saraki
Peter Obi
Donald Duke

Fine brains now in PDP.

1 Like

Re: Saraki Welcomes Donald Duke Back To PDP (Pictures) by Jackson105: 9:34am On Jun 15, 2021
Penguin2:

Saraki
Peter Obi
Donald Duke

Fine brains now in PDP.

Losing never tire you!
Slavery never tire you! Why can't you project obi for president why saraki and who told you saraki is not Fulani?

Start using your brain, young man.

1 Like

Re: Saraki Welcomes Donald Duke Back To PDP (Pictures) by Rexnegro(m): 9:34am On Jun 15, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Young and energetic.
Complete it and presentable
Re: Saraki Welcomes Donald Duke Back To PDP (Pictures) by Loverboy3333: 9:36am On Jun 15, 2021
2023 Election, let's assume it is between Buhari and Donald Duke

Dont be surprised majority will still vote in Buhari
Re: Saraki Welcomes Donald Duke Back To PDP (Pictures) by FarahAideed: 9:37am On Jun 15, 2021
CharleyBright:
Correct Man.
That's the Don of Cross River State.

Not that useless Rag-tag mumu swagging Ben Ayade that promised to build Super Highwway in CRS , but all he did was build a bushtrack leading CRS from PDP into APC.

cheesy cheesy
Re: Saraki Welcomes Donald Duke Back To PDP (Pictures) by pickatyouu: 9:46am On Jun 15, 2021
The way politicians decamp, you would think transfer windows is always open.
Re: Saraki Welcomes Donald Duke Back To PDP (Pictures) by AdeolaOmoOba(m): 9:48am On Jun 15, 2021
The same man who welcomed Donald Duke to PDP would soon cross the carpet back to APC.
Re: Saraki Welcomes Donald Duke Back To PDP (Pictures) by alllivesmatter(m): 9:49am On Jun 15, 2021
CharleyBright:
Correct Man.
That's the Don of Cross River State.

Not that useless Rag-tag mumu swagging Ben Ayade that promised to build Super Highwway in CRS , but all he did was build a bushtrack leading CRS from PDP into APC.

Man will be disgraced in the polls. The South as a whole have been severely marginalised by the present APC Government. If the "least-mighty " Akpabio was humiliated in his senatorial bid then one can say that the South-South had already been firmly rooted in PDP.

Anyways....PDP and APC na crooks full dia...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Abacha Loot: Emirs, Chiefs Consulted When Money Was Kept Overseas - Al-Mustapha / Bukola Saraki And Wife, Toyin At Burial Of Major Bolarinwa Morakinyo (Pictures) / Make Nigeria 3 Regions; Make Atiku, Tinubu, Obi Head The 3 Regions -Okey Bakassi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.