Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,668 members, 7,955,433 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:29 AM

Saraki Welcomes Donald Duke Back To PDP (Pictures) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki Welcomes Donald Duke Back To PDP (Pictures) (39123 Views)

Top APC Politicians, Thousands of Supporters Join PDP (Pictures) / Saraki Welcomes Banky W To PDP / Anyim To Contest 2023 Presidential Election Under PDP (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki Welcomes Donald Duke Back To PDP (Pictures) by rickyrex(m): 9:52am On Jun 15, 2021
Most of this old politicians nursed the heart of stealing from thier youthful age... I can't imagine some youths in my area, when you tell them to go and work in a factory or learn a skill, they will tell you that it is time wasting and they are not ready to undergo such stressful job. And this are the same set of people that will see u coming back from your hustle what they do is to task you bros I fit see hundred naira from you. .. Or they go into yahoo. How do u expect those kind of people to find their way into politics and not to loot. They don't have business idea, innovative idea, or strenght to work why dey do is to venture into politics nd end up doing nothing for the masses. ... What we have today in Nigeria are many of them as failed governors
Re: Saraki Welcomes Donald Duke Back To PDP (Pictures) by sugarfrank(m): 9:52am On Jun 15, 2021
PDP really has very very intelligent and capable hands to steer this country to the level it ought to be. I'm sure they would have learnt from their mistakes. How can a party have the likes of Soludo, Donald Duke,Ribadu, Peter obi, Atiku, saraki, Okonjo iweala etc and not do well. Who or what exactly does APC have except the nunu sucking stick welding imbeciles. Nigerians please, it's time to give PDP another chance. We have all seen that APC, the Aturu party of cows alias Autocratic party of conmen are truly what the acronym represents. We have witnessed that they all have nothing to offer. They are inhumane and reason like donkeys. Cum 2023, we kick them all out to Niger where they belong.

1 Like

Re: Saraki Welcomes Donald Duke Back To PDP (Pictures) by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 9:53am On Jun 15, 2021
Just wished APC was a better party with good men of integrity but here we are again......

Which party can make Nigeria forget APC and PDP
As the agony of APC has made people prefer the little sense of humour PDP showed Nigeria
Re: Saraki Welcomes Donald Duke Back To PDP (Pictures) by Thryphosa(m): 9:54am On Jun 15, 2021
I like this man like Kilode, his performance as governor was excellent. If only this man or osibanjo can become Nigeria president the country will change for good, we go still vote those oldies like Atiku, Tinubu and the rest.
Re: Saraki Welcomes Donald Duke Back To PDP (Pictures) by Antoeni(m): 9:54am On Jun 15, 2021
It’s Inconsequential, I was Not Even Aware that In the First place that he left PDP for APC.
Re: Saraki Welcomes Donald Duke Back To PDP (Pictures) by Bennycollins: 10:00am On Jun 15, 2021
The joke of the century.
����.
This is the same way Duke himself would laugh at this your comment.
Jashub:
Donald Duke, the only man in PDP with integrity.
Re: Saraki Welcomes Donald Duke Back To PDP (Pictures) by Jashub: 10:03am On Jun 15, 2021
[s]
Bennycollins:
The joke of the century.
����.
This is the same way Duke himself would laugh at this your comment.
[/s] It's not by force to show your stupidity online.
Re: Saraki Welcomes Donald Duke Back To PDP (Pictures) by wink2015(m): 10:04am On Jun 15, 2021
Very sad that Tinapa vision in Cross Rivers state did not fly after Ex-governor Donald Duke left office.

Both Imoke and Prof Ben Ayade killed the Tinapa vision.

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Welcomes Donald Duke Back To PDP (Pictures) by Bennycollins: 10:09am On Jun 15, 2021
Now I know you have issues with your life and are letting your personal frustrations on others. Leave me out and go sort yourself out.
Jashub:
[s][/s] It's not by force to show your stupidity online.
Re: Saraki Welcomes Donald Duke Back To PDP (Pictures) by ComeToJesus: 10:26am On Jun 15, 2021
Donald the Duke. The most cerebral man for the job. Dude is steeped in sound economic management.

The present guy running the show in his state is a study in mediocrity.

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Welcomes Donald Duke Back To PDP (Pictures) by Penguin2: 10:26am On Jun 15, 2021
Jackson105:

Losing never tire you!
Slavery never tire you! Why can't you project obi for president why saraki and who told you saraki is not Fulani?

Start using your brain, young man.

Is it your losing?
Re: Saraki Welcomes Donald Duke Back To PDP (Pictures) by p2flexx(m): 10:28am On Jun 15, 2021
Cross river state ,prevalent relics of duke ,still green ,clean and orderly ,favorite spot was marina to enjoy the sea breeze with some plaintain garnished with fish and the stadium area...you need to see boys jogging from all nooks of calabar to end at stadium just adj to ibb way esp saturdays one of the states where traffic laws are obeyed without compulsion unlike new benin( still dey fathom how that place take new)
Re: Saraki Welcomes Donald Duke Back To PDP (Pictures) by samwillyco1(m): 10:38am On Jun 15, 2021
Old Criminals
Re: Saraki Welcomes Donald Duke Back To PDP (Pictures) by eeetuk(m): 10:38am On Jun 15, 2021
Saraki welcomed back Donald Duke into PDP is indication of a tanking party. And here is why.

In the early 2000 after Donald Duke got elected as governor of Cross River state, many Nigerians [ including me] predicted that Mr. Donald Duke would be president of Nigeria at least one day due to his good looking personality and several initiatives he undertook to bolster Cross River state economy.

But Donald Duke disastrous choice of Juinadu Mohammed as his vice presidential candidate in 2019 when he ran for president, really called into question his leadership skills.

Here is the thing, Juinadu Mohammed withdrew his vice presidential candidacy less than a week before 2019 presidential election because of his fear that staying in the ticket with Donald Duke might cost president Buhari his re-election bid. Worst still, Juinadu mohammed did not even has the gut to call Donald Duke to inform him of his decision to drop out of the election. Donald Duke only learned of his vice president candidate drop out in a newspaper.

Boy, that was embarrassing!

The choice people make in their lives matters. It matters because they speak to their character and leadership skills. That is why Donald Duke returned to PDP should not be taken seriously. I am no longer his fan. He has lost all the integrity he needs to be respected.
Re: Saraki Welcomes Donald Duke Back To PDP (Pictures) by RiceProducers: 10:48am On Jun 15, 2021
Holadokun:
First Page again!

I dedicate this to the Incoming Governor of Ondo State. Eyitayo Jegede SAN as we wait for the Appeal Judgement on Wednesday.

PDP is Far Better than APC... Party Ideology differs.

Better at looting, oil theft, cultism and abandoned projects
Re: Saraki Welcomes Donald Duke Back To PDP (Pictures) by colorsofrainbow: 11:01am On Jun 15, 2021
Coldshisha:

Lol

Donald duke

Saraki

Peter Obi

?! Good news hahahahaa. In Tinubu's voice "expired milk"
Which Tinubu?
This one? grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Welcomes Donald Duke Back To PDP (Pictures) by BinamRex: 11:01am On Jun 15, 2021
Jashub:

I totally agree
Re: Saraki Welcomes Donald Duke Back To PDP (Pictures) by Shikini: 11:12am On Jun 15, 2021
DD - great guy
Re: Saraki Welcomes Donald Duke Back To PDP (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:13am On Jun 15, 2021
Holadokun:
Yesterday in Calabar, alongside the Chairman of our great party, Prince Uche Secondus, and other party leaders, it was an absolute pleasure to receive my dear friend, former Governor Donald Duke, back into the People’s Democratic Party!

-Bukola Saraki

https://www.facebook.com/53942489961/posts/10159561238954962/

the Duck is back
Re: Saraki Welcomes Donald Duke Back To PDP (Pictures) by aeronot(m): 11:21am On Jun 15, 2021
Holadokun:
First Page again!

I dedicate this to the Incoming Governor of Ondo State. Eyitayo Jegede SAN as we wait for the Appeal Judgement on Wednesday.

Eyitayo really has nothing to offer Ondo people.. Akeredolu is doing more than most of the opposition governors are. The worst part is when I watched their debate b4 the ondo elections, when Akeredolu told Jegede that he tarred the roads in his hometown, the only reply Jegede could give is that because their are 3 people serving in Akerele's govt. that answer was shameful especially from someone who served in office for 8yrs. Let's just leave the better evil in office. My tots sha.. and I hope PDP wakes up b4 2023 and fight for interests of Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Saraki Welcomes Donald Duke Back To PDP (Pictures) by yusluvad(m): 11:23am On Jun 15, 2021
There's never really good news about this Ben...
CharleyBright:
Correct Man.
That's the Don of Cross River State.

Not that useless Rag-tag mumu swagging Ben Ayade that promised to build Super Highwway in CRS , but all he did was build a bushtrack leading CRS from PDP into APC.
Re: Saraki Welcomes Donald Duke Back To PDP (Pictures) by fergie001: 11:23am On Jun 15, 2021
Holadokun:
First Page again!

Sammy07....comman wake him up please...
Re: Saraki Welcomes Donald Duke Back To PDP (Pictures) by fombi: 11:28am On Jun 15, 2021
These are the politicians messing up Nigeria. After stealing under one party and that party loses power, they run to the one with power to avoid corruption charges. This is where Nigeria found itself. Failed country lead by criminals, rogues, tyrant president, nepotist president, evil president, religious fanatic president, tribalistic idiot and terrorists Buhari.
Re: Saraki Welcomes Donald Duke Back To PDP (Pictures) by Funflipper: 11:39am On Jun 15, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
We need someone like Donald Duke as president

Young and energetic.

You are indirectly not wishing yourselves well. This same Donald duke was anong those campaigning for abacha to be life president of nigeria. He has nothing to offer but selfishness, corruption and greed.
Re: Saraki Welcomes Donald Duke Back To PDP (Pictures) by Funflipper: 11:43am On Jun 15, 2021
Jashub:

Donald duke and integrity shouldn't be mentioned in the same sentence. When will nigerians ever learn?
Re: Saraki Welcomes Donald Duke Back To PDP (Pictures) by Jashub: 11:49am On Jun 15, 2021
[s]
Funflipper:

Donald duke and integrity shouldn't be mentioned in the same sentence. When will nigerians ever learn?
[/s] Oga, you can't tarnish the image of Donald Duke just to prove your loyalty to one stupid political party.
Re: Saraki Welcomes Donald Duke Back To PDP (Pictures) by grandstar(m): 11:52am On Jun 15, 2021
Jashub:

He bought property in Ikoyi for 550m after leaving power. That time, exchange rate was 122 or so to the dollar.
Re: Saraki Welcomes Donald Duke Back To PDP (Pictures) by Jashub: 12:00pm On Jun 15, 2021
grandstar:

He bought property in Ikoyi for 550m after leaving power. That time, exchange rate was 122 or so to the dollar.
Was he probed for it? Uncle answer me na...mtchww
Re: Saraki Welcomes Donald Duke Back To PDP (Pictures) by grandstar(m): 12:05pm On Jun 15, 2021
Jashub:
Was he probed for it? Uncle answer me na...mtchww

You're very correct he wasn't probed for it. My bad
Re: Saraki Welcomes Donald Duke Back To PDP (Pictures) by Jashub: 12:06pm On Jun 15, 2021
[s]
grandstar:

You're very correct he wasn't probed for it. My bad
[/s] You should be ashamed of drafting allegations that have no fact attached.
Re: Saraki Welcomes Donald Duke Back To PDP (Pictures) by Sammy07: 12:39pm On Jun 15, 2021
fergie001:

Sam.my07....comman wake him up please...

grin
Allow him to enjoy the dream in peace

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Frequently Asked Questions on The Released Chibok Girls / Abba Bichi Gets N90m Duplex As Gift - Daily Trust / Ibrahim Yar'adua Graduates From London University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.