Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:39 AM

What's The Purpose Of The Black People And The Black Nation? I Can't Find Any. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What's The Purpose Of The Black People And The Black Nation? I Can't Find Any. (477 Views)

Are Hebrews Really Black People ? / Rabbi Yitzhak Yosef Calls Black People 'Monkeys' During His Weekly Sermon / Freeze: I'm After Prosperity Pastors, Can't Find Muslim Cleric Private Jet Owner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Purpose Of The Black People And The Black Nation? I Can't Find Any. by Stupidquestions: 8:46am On Jun 15, 2021
Being a quite introspective and philosophical person, this question has lingered so long in my mind. I wish there was an answer contrary to the affirmative stand I take. As a black person, it's really hard to see where the black people or the black nations fit in the grand scheme of things looking at the rock bottom hierarchy we occupy in our present world.
Black people seem to get the worst of everything as it pertains to life in general. And we are content as if it's our destiny.
History tells us we were once great, more like a consolation from the present mess and melancholy to stroke our ego, yet the evidence are dim, quite sketchy; even more disheartening is the fact that among ourselves, it seems no black nation today, if we are to be honest, rules itself with purpose, vision or hope for a prosperous and happy people like our white counterpart.
Today, Africa is synonymous with poverty, stark ignorance, stupidity, evil, communal hate and inter-ethnic strife, needless death, even with our animated religiosity, we remain a dark continent in the presence of 'light' and 'knowledge' which is a constant and superflous in the 21st century.
Here, nothing works, disorder is the order, talents are buried, the major population suffer to exist not to talk of living honorably as humans.
Is this not troubling enough if you realise just some hours of air travel there exist another set of people who are complete opposite of what we represent?
Is this present chaos our destiny? What's the purpose of the black nation? Suffer no dey tire us? Can't we sit down and plan for our race and people? Is it so hard to do? Why then have the white been able to achieve that and their major population better and more prosperous? Abi wẹ no kuku get purpose? Just confused, cos the white people keep breaking grounds in all facet of endeavors with unmistakable purpose. But here na soso suffer and hopelessness. Hmmm
I have many things to write....but let me stop so it won't be too long.
Re: What's The Purpose Of The Black People And The Black Nation? I Can't Find Any. by Coldshisha: 8:51am On Jun 15, 2021
cool

You have been white washed with neo colonial bullshit

Out of 7.9 billion humans only 800 million are blacks

Yet almost all the mined resources are from Africa,

Africa provides so much resources for the world that the so called white won't let the continent of Africa be

An African with a farm, a wife and kids that eat good food consider himself rich and he is happy

A white man living in a tiny London apartment that he owes years of mortgage and loans on with a 9 to 5 job, a feminist wife, a gay son and a depressing life feels he is rich however he is unhappy

Re: What's The Purpose Of The Black People And The Black Nation? I Can't Find Any. by Stupidquestions: 8:53am On Jun 15, 2021
Coldshisha:
I will appreciate if you can detail our purpose in the grand scheme of things than the present pawn and toy we seem to be today. Hit the main point. Thanks.
Aren't we populated enough to have a meaningful purpose than our present plight?
Re: What's The Purpose Of The Black People And The Black Nation? I Can't Find Any. by Coldshisha: 8:56am On Jun 15, 2021
Stupidquestions:

I will appreciate if you can detail our purpose in the grand scheme of things than the present pawn and toy we seem to be today. Hit the main point. Thanks.
Aren't we populated enough to have a meaningful purpose than our present plight?

I am editting and typing my arguements on my first comment
Re: What's The Purpose Of The Black People And The Black Nation? I Can't Find Any. by Stupidquestions: 9:11am On Jun 15, 2021
Coldshisha:
cool

Out of 7.9 billion humans only 800 million are blacks

Yet almost all the mined resources are from Africa,

Africa provides so much resources for the world that the so called white won't let the continent of Africa be

An African with a farm, a wife and kids that eat good food consider himself rich and he is happy

A white man living in a tiny London apartment that he owes years of mortgage and loans on with a 9 to 5 job, a feminist wife, a gay son and a depressing life feels he is rich however he is unhappy

What stops us from mining our resources and using it to better ourselves?
What's the essence of a goldmine in your backyard that you can't even mine and use for your good, worst still, strangers come from far away land to mine it and take it away and u keep blaming the stranger for over hundreds of years for continuing to mine what belongs to u? You even go to this strangers land and see how beautiful his land his from the proceed of what he gets from your backyard, yet you do nothing but blame the stranger..and he keeps coming back, and u welcome him, bow for him, and he goes back u blame him? No be ment?
Isn't that a way to conclude the gold is meant for the stranger and not for the occupant of the area?
Have these white people/strangers even stopped the owner from mining it and using it to better their life? Pls let this make sense. And don't derail from the main thrust of the thread, which is "purpose" and "destiny"

1 Like

Re: What's The Purpose Of The Black People And The Black Nation? I Can't Find Any. by illicit(m): 10:30am On Jun 15, 2021
Why Nigeria don't have electricity baffles me beyond comprehension
Re: What's The Purpose Of The Black People And The Black Nation? I Can't Find Any. by josh123(m): 10:40am On Jun 15, 2021
Africa looks caused
Re: What's The Purpose Of The Black People And The Black Nation? I Can't Find Any. by tommy589(m): 12:01pm On Jun 15, 2021
Our forebears were contented in their environment here in black africa. All the resources they needed were within their reach so it affected not seeing beyond their nose.

Under the right leadership,when you lack you become ingenious,so the saying 'necessity is the mother of invention'comes into practical use. The Portuguese were the first Europeans we came in contact with, primarily as trading partners.

The British with visionary leaders saw much more opportunity than just trading. They equip themselves militarily,became masters of the sea,pushed the Portuguese aside,explore and exploited blacks and other parts of the world. The rest is now history.

You find this same pattern of aggression to subdue in
Japanese, Arabs,Fulani etc. because their natural homestead lack the resources to support their people so they exploit others through violence.

With the right leadership black africa may still get it right
Re: What's The Purpose Of The Black People And The Black Nation? I Can't Find Any. by Dtruthspeaker: 12:29pm On Jun 15, 2021
tommy589:
Our forebears were contented in their environment here in black africa. All the resources they needed were within their reach so it affected not seeing beyond their nose.

Correct and True! And to think on it, is that a good life to be lived?

tommy589:

Under the right leadership,when you lack you become ingenious,so the saying 'necessity is the mother of invention'comes into practical use. The Portuguese were the first Europeans we came in contact with, primarily as trading partners.

The British with visionary leaders saw much more opportunity than just trading. They equip themselves militarily,became masters of the sea,pushed the Portuguese aside,explore and exploited blacks and other parts of the world. The rest is now history.

You find this same pattern of aggression to subdue in
Japanese, Arabs,Fulani etc. because their natural homestead lack the resources to support their people so they exploit others through violence.

And this is where you see and learn the Supremacy of God and the Accurate Truth as Exposed by the Bible, which is that is that God Cursed their lands and they knew it.

But God loves Africa and His Blessings still remained which is Evident in the fact that Africans Naturally Look up to God for Everything and attempted to stay close to God whilst keeping His Laws as it was from the beginning.

But the others are the Children of Disobedience Cursed with sorrow and hardship and as you see, they are always the ones demanding that God's Laws should be Disobeyed.

Therefore, God Cursed their lands, their earth and their harvest and their lives are always hard and miserable.
Re: What's The Purpose Of The Black People And The Black Nation? I Can't Find Any. by Stupidquestions: 12:39pm On Jun 15, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

Correct and True! And to think on it, is that a good life to be lived?

And this is where you see and learn the Supremacy of God and the Accurate Truth as Exposed by the Bible, which is that is that God Cursed their lands and they knew it.

But God loves Africa and His Blessings still remained which is Evident in the fact that Africans Naturally Look up to God for Everything and attempted to stay close to God whilst keeping His Laws as it was from the beginning.

But the others are the Children of Disobedience Cursed with sorrow and hardship and as you see, they are always the ones demanding that God's Laws should be Disobeyed.

Therefore, God Cursed their lands, their earth and their harvest and their lives are always hard and miserable.
Lol. So you mean our land is blessed and with purpose yet we are the most backward and wicked? look at how the whites treat their old people, their retiree, less privileged and animals like dogs and wildlife in general, some of those Animals have better care than a retiree in Nigeria....
Pls help me make sense of the fact that we are blessed while they are cursed with the prevailing reality on ground. Isn't blessing supposed to reflect on us?

1 Like

Re: What's The Purpose Of The Black People And The Black Nation? I Can't Find Any. by budaatum: 1:06pm On Jun 15, 2021
Stupidquestions:
As a black person, it's really hard to see where the black people where the black people or the black nations fit in the grand scheme of things looking at the rock bottom hierarchy we occupy in our present world......

As a black person, its really hard for you to see where black person you fits in because you only see the rock bottom you occupy.

So I suggest you start climbing out of the rock bottom because it sure is a different view at the top of the hill, as black person I can assure you.

budaatum:

First, its not an "our" thing, but an individual thing, especially since everyone must dictate their own journey through life.

And second, its not a "purpose" as such, as in, its not something given to you but a thing you plan out for yourself.

Therefore, the more accurate question would be "what is my purpose", as in, "what shall I do with my time on this earth"? And as you might have guessed, that's for me to decide, just as you get to decide what to do with your time on this earth.

May we all be intelligent enough to make good plans and have the courage and enough time to live them through.
Re: What's The Purpose Of The Black People And The Black Nation? I Can't Find Any. by budaatum: 1:12pm On Jun 15, 2021
Stupidquestions:

Lol. So you mean our land is blessed and with purpose ....

A land is not blessed with purpose, its just land. Its the people who occupy a land that find purpose and use for the land they occupy.

The wealth is not in the land but inside the heads of those occupying it! Which is why it is written, by the sweat of thy brow shall the land produce the food that you shall eat.

If you do not sow sweat the land will produce nothing for you to eat!

Re: What's The Purpose Of The Black People And The Black Nation? I Can't Find Any. by Dtruthspeaker: 1:23pm On Jun 15, 2021
Stupidquestions:

Lol. So you mean our land is blessed and with purpose yet we are the most backward and wicked?

All men are wicked however the African man was, in the past not Truly that wicked.

His wickedness increased when he learnt it from his Unlawful Invading Armed Captors (Sons of Satan nicely called "Colonialist" instead of "Murdering Thieving Bandits" MTB)

Remember, the kindness and love and generosity of the African was unparalleled as the world had confessed in the past.

And the backwardness we have is the result willfully delivered by your MTB, knowing it would destroy Africa today as it has done now.

Before they came, Food was not a problem, insecurity was almost nonexistent, everyone was catered for with house and land as soon as they are grown.

But now they have come and gone leaving behind destruction, tears and blood, now, No Food, No House, No water, No Road, No Laughter, No Peace, Exactly as the song we sang in nursery school said

"when Satan is in the family.
Trouble, trouble oh,
Sorrow, sorrow oh,
Suffering, suffering oh!"

Stupidquestions:

look at how the whites treat their old people, their retiree, less privileged and animals like dogs and wildlife in general, some of those Animals have better care than a retiree in Nigeria....

All these did not exist till the 1990s when the Satan's seeds started bearing fruits and now they have made our elderly and pensioners worse than their own cursed people.

Stupidquestions:

Pls help me make sense of the fact that we are blessed while they are cursed with the prevailing reality on ground. Isn't blessing supposed to reflect on us?

They prevailing reality is that Africa is the Last Fort on earth where a populous number of Natural Lovers and Respecters of God reside but as you see, even here in Nairaland, the sons of Satan have been pushing and clamouring for the destruction of the Love and Respect for God, and Africa has fallen like the rest of the world.

Therefore, the Curses which fell on other Nations have Fallen on Africa.

Which is why the world now would End as Prophecied because, just as in Noah's time, God did not find any nation of people who Feared Him!

So the Curses of sons of Satan has fallen on Africa which is what is upon the inhabitants.
Re: What's The Purpose Of The Black People And The Black Nation? I Can't Find Any. by Stupidquestions: 1:24pm On Jun 15, 2021
budaatum:

A land is not blessed with purpose, its just land. Its the people who occupy a land that find purpose and use for the land they occupy.

The wealth is not in the land but inside the heads of those occupying it! Which is why it is written, by the sweat of thy brow shall the land produce the food that you shall eat.

If you do not sow sweat the land will produce nothing for you to eat!
That's still the main focus of the thread before the commenter above brought land into it....so the question remains, what's the purpose of The Black nation and the black people to the grand scheme of things in the world?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's The Purpose Of The Black People And The Black Nation? I Can't Find Any. by Dtruthspeaker: 1:34pm On Jun 15, 2021
Stupidquestions:

That's still the main focus of the thread before the commenter above brought land into it....so the question remains, what's the purpose of The Black nation to the grand scheme of things in the world?

grin yep because tommy589 beautifully and aptly captured the fact that "Necessity is Truly the mother of Invention" and this necessity is connected to the land and What Did God Curse Adam with at the beginning?

The Land!
Re: What's The Purpose Of The Black People And The Black Nation? I Can't Find Any. by budaatum: 2:01pm On Jun 15, 2021
Stupidquestions:

That's still the main focus of the thread before the commenter above brought land into it....so the question remains, what's the purpose of The Black nation and the black people to the grand scheme of things in the world?

First, may I be allowed to redefine your "Black Nation" as Africa, since that is the continent of black people.

We gave the world the God, the one known as Yahweh, that is the foundation of Judaism and Christianity and Islam, and which accounts for the understanding of up to perhaps two thirds of human beings on this planet. That in itself is a mean feat indeed.

The clue for the above is in "Out of Egypt", so those who seek to understand know where it is they must go to seek.

The problem is that we forgot, and had to wait for that which we gave the world to go around and return back on to us as it is currently doing. And when our eyes finally open to our past, our future potential would explode into our consciousness and then will we know our purpose on this earth which is to "Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth" .

It starts with one person at a time however, but in due time, we will indeed be blessed.

And on that note, let me sing thanks and praises to the great Nigerian Prophet of my time, Seun Osewa for assembling us here so you may pose what might seem like stupid questions but which help us discuss and learn what our purpose may be, for no one is currently greater than he will become! Well, except Fela the Abami Eda, and your very self, of course.

Re: What's The Purpose Of The Black People And The Black Nation? I Can't Find Any. by tommy589(m): 2:17pm On Jun 15, 2021
Stupidquestions:

Have you given up on the black people? Is there anything those fine race achieved without land,I mean coveting other people's land

Let me rephrase your question,what is the purpose of the white nation and the white people to the grand scheme of things in the world.

Your answer could guide on the black man purpose
Re: What's The Purpose Of The Black People And The Black Nation? I Can't Find Any. by budaatum: 2:18pm On Jun 15, 2021
Stupidquestions:
Today, Africa is synonymous with poverty, stark ignorance, stupidity, evil, communal hate and inter-ethnic strife, needless death, even with our animated religiosity, we remain a dark continent in the presence of 'light' and 'knowledge' which is a constant and superflous in the 21st century.
The reason for the above is simply because we are Adamites, as in, like Adam, naked and enslaved in the Garden of Eden, which is what you have described above. Every day we slavishly walk by the Tree of the Fruit of the Knowledge of Good and Evil in fear that on the day that we pluck of its fruit and eat is the day we shall surely die.

In the future, we will evolve into use the senses Eve, and stop and pluck the ripe juicy Fruit of the Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil, and eat to find out if it is true that we shall surely die on the day that we eat the fruit, or not.

Then shall our eyes open, and we will clothe ourselves in the Wisdom that we shall use to free ourselves from slavery in the Garden of Eden that you describe above.
Re: What's The Purpose Of The Black People And The Black Nation? I Can't Find Any. by budaatum: 2:35pm On Jun 15, 2021
illicit:
Why Nigeria don't have electricity baffles me beyond comprehension

Why Nigerians have not been able to say "Let there be Light" and there is Light, baffles you? Why?

If I say, "food, be on my table so I may eat", will food be on my table so I can eat? Is there not a process that must be performed, a sort of juju I must do, so that when I say "food, be on my table", food appears on my table", and if I do not know that juju will I not be there starving to death?

Nigerians do not yet know the juju of Light so we must remain in darkness until we learn it!

For reference, the Juju of Light is not too dissimilar to the juju of my daily bread, which you may read about here.

(1) (Reply)

Somebody Has Provoked Odumeje And See What He Did & Said At The Point Of Action / T.B Joshua Burried Today: Check Out The Burial Pictures / Meet Enenche Eneche - Writer Of Tb Joshua's Tribute Attributed To Paul Enenche

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.