Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,720 members, 7,809,733 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:06 PM

Twitter Writes FG Over Suspension, Seeks Dialogue - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Twitter Writes FG Over Suspension, Seeks Dialogue (37434 Views)

NLC Writes FG, Dismisses Claims Of 80% Agreement Fulfilment / Twitter Writes FG Over Suspension, Seeks Dialogue - The Nation / Amaechi Apologises To Nigerians Over Suspension Of Free Iju-abeokuta Train Ride (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Twitter Writes FG Over Suspension, Seeks Dialogue by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jun 15, 2021
OnionBandit:
My country with ballz

Nothing gives me joy like the way Nigeria ignored calls by the US to lift this ban. Aswearugad, I am proud to be from this country.

Every sane person knows the temporary ban of twitter is a step in the right direction. The bird app served more as the medium through which arsonists, fake activists, hoodlums, nihilists and never-do-wells coordinate attacks on our collective sweats than any other purpose it was created for.

Those who have put Jack in this mess keep saying he doesn't need Nigeria..but the guy keeps seeing the green-white-green flag in his dreams. This says a lot..so no need for long talks

You don't mess with Nigeria.. especially when Buhari is president!

The president with ballz

Golden giant ballz
Afi golden giant balls, your mumu can never be cured. Your country with balls is begging terrorists. Your country with balls wont lift a finger to stop fulani terorrists from killing your family members. Continue your silly rant on Nairaland about country with balls, when hard economic and insecurity realities hit you, you'll be no where to be found.
In that twisted shiit filled brain of yours you must think the killers and arsonists who destroyed lives and properties in Oyo state last week were twitter users. There's no cure for your insanity

1 Like

Re: Twitter Writes FG Over Suspension, Seeks Dialogue by colorsofrainbow: 5:46pm On Jun 15, 2021
Gireiboy:

Why didn't you mention Singapore?
Maybe Fulani herdsmen are killing citizens of Singapore..
Obvious lack sense of understanding if you had gone through my post
Re: Twitter Writes FG Over Suspension, Seeks Dialogue by BigBashiru: 5:49pm On Jun 15, 2021
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

Inferiority complex amongst the younger generation must be confronted if not we may have a situation where they will sell their country like their kings sold their ancestors over a bottle of schnapps.

I agree oh.... it must be urgently confronted....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twitter Writes FG Over Suspension, Seeks Dialogue by pansophist(m): 5:49pm On Jun 15, 2021
I might not agree with the banning as a measure of reproach, but I wholeheartedly disagree with the deletion of the President's tweet. Freedom of speech simply means that "I may passionately hate what you have to say, but I'll go to hell and back to defend your right to say it".

Also, deleting speech because it doesn't appeal to some peoples feelings is basically a witch hunt, cancel culture, where some e mobs no matter how dumb they are can gather and mass report a post, and twitter will appeal to their emotions by deleting it.

Personally I'll rather prefer to hear what Buhari or Trump is saying, than ban him so I won't hear anything he has to say. I may hate what he says but I prefer to hear it, and if I dislike his tweets, I'll block him myself, don't infantalize me by doing it for me. Freedom of speech also implies freedom after speech, and to some extent, freedom of reach, because what's the point of freedom of speech if no one can hear it, and if I'll not be free after saying it?

Silencing me by deletion will not change my opinion, it will only silenced its reach. Even more scary is the question no one is asking, which is, "who gets to decide which tweets should be deleted"? Does the person's single opinion that is shaped by his/her own worldview more accurate and supercedes that of millions of the President's followers? This is e-tyranny as far as I am concerned. So yes, I support the banning of twitter. Their job is create a platform for people to air their views, not decide which should not be aired.

7 Likes

Re: Twitter Writes FG Over Suspension, Seeks Dialogue by RexTramadol1: 5:52pm On Jun 15, 2021
AchalugoNwa:
grin

Hahahahahaha this useless government is looking for a soft landing since their actions brought more backlash to the useless government worldwide.

Why will twitter apologise?
if twitter apologise that means any country can use their platform to propagate a useless agenda which will be against their policy and if they react they'll simply ban them.
Twitter will rather loose Nigeria the
an jeopardize their policy this is 100%

Twitter has nothing to loose:
Nigeria traffic are not that valuable just like India so they can't bend rules for them.
how many Nigerians use twitter sponsored post? this would have been more fatal if it was Facebook.
rather Nigeria is at lost because many top companies fancies twitter for communication.
even if Nigerians uses twitter sponsor posts it's a win win because it'll be a more quality traffic with lesser CPC.

Nigerians are still tweeting making the ban worthless. their tweets increases US traffic making the US twitter market to rise (more money to Jack).

the government atrocities now trends worldwide and in the world power domain.
Imagine Biden opening Twitter only to see #terroristBuhari trending no. 1 in US he'll be forced to investigate more.
this is the damage the useless government no longer want hence face saving.

the useless terrorist government have seen that it's a futile attempt hence they want to save face and use local papers to massage the ego of their useless zombies.

They knew that Jack no get their time hence they're doing everything to attract his attention.
I trust Jack to continue ignoring them till they shamelessly reverse the ban.

Las las the masses won
to the shame of the zombies

Lol, Oga u need bed rest

1 Like

Re: Twitter Writes FG Over Suspension, Seeks Dialogue by Goke7: 5:56pm On Jun 15, 2021
colorsofrainbow:

Just look at the countries Chief Lai Mohammed mentioned.Well he's right afterall.With Buhari in power,we would be competing with Afghanistan as well...
Mr.Lai was clever by half by trying to squeeze in U.K into the picture.He would have also told us how Fulani terrorists are killing people in their thousands in U.K and the government of U.K conspicuously claiming ignorant in alliance with the media over there.
He should have also made reference of how the U.K & other developed countries' police and Army are killing innocent protesters and agitators and denying upandan.
He could have also reminded us how a sitting minister in U.K is also linked to ISIS & Bokoharam (Terrorist) & sharing the nation's data with ISIS & bokoharam to destroy the citizens of the country.
It would had made sense if he also reminded us on how all of a sudden the life of a cow is more valuable than the life of a human being in U.K and other civilized countries.
Lastly,Lai Mohammed should have concluded by sharing with us how U.K and other civilized countries banned cryptocurrency for the citizens while U.K government officials are trading crypto with the stolen billions of dollars that could have been used to develop U.K better.
Mr.Lai would be taken seriously when he makes reference to the U.K and other civilized countries in regards to these and many more.
I can't imagine a Biafra & Oduduwa without crypto, remaining so underdeveloped & tolerating reckless killings from fulani herdsmen Terrorists... Godforbid!

Singapore, Algeria, Turkey are not moimoi countries bruv
Re: Twitter Writes FG Over Suspension, Seeks Dialogue by macAB: 5:56pm On Jun 15, 2021
[quote author=FoolishBoy419 post=102752412]

Lol, even USA can't match Singapore in terms of standards of living. Seek education [Am sure u have never traveled to the US before. Singapore passport' being strong means nothing. California is 100/times richer than Singapore.To be a BMO slave doesn't mean ur brain is damaged
Re: Twitter Writes FG Over Suspension, Seeks Dialogue by Ladoja19: 5:56pm On Jun 15, 2021
Goat
triple996:
Buhari !!!
A man with balls
See as Twitter de beg. cheesy
Una na Neva see anything.
Baba no send anybody.
Oya beg harder grin
Re: Twitter Writes FG Over Suspension, Seeks Dialogue by mrkia(m): 5:58pm On Jun 15, 2021
I'm truly proud to be a Nigerian.

God bless � FG

God bless � PMB

Enemies of our dear nation won't e happy with this

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Twitter Writes FG Over Suspension, Seeks Dialogue by dmbb: 6:00pm On Jun 15, 2021
Buhari is the most capacitated president in the world

1 Like

Re: Twitter Writes FG Over Suspension, Seeks Dialogue by Localmann(m): 6:02pm On Jun 15, 2021
l pray make buhari and broda lai listen
Contact me for your Gift card redeem check my signature
Re: Twitter Writes FG Over Suspension, Seeks Dialogue by Abdulrahman4ng(m): 6:04pm On Jun 15, 2021
AchalugoNwa:
grin

Hahahahahaha this useless government is looking for a soft landing since their actions brought more backlash to the useless government worldwide.

if twitter apologise that means any country can use their platform to propagate a useless agenda which will be against their policy and if they react they'll simply ban them.

Nigeria traffic are not that valuable just like India so they can't bend rules for them.
how many Nigerians use twitter sponsored post? this would have been more fatal if it was Facebook.
rather Nigeria is at lost because many top companies fancies twitter for communication.
even if Nigerians uses twitter sponsor posts it's a win win because it'll be a more quality traffic with lesser CPC.

Nigerians are still tweeting making the ban worthless. their tweets increases US traffic making the US twitter market to rise (more money to Jack).

Imagine Biden opening Twitter only to see #terroristBuhari trending no. 1 in US he'll be forced to investigate more.

the useless terrorist government have seen that it's a futile attempt hence they want to save face and use local papers to massage the ego of their useless zombies.

They knew that Jack no get their time hence they're doing everything to attract his attention.

Las las the masses won
Dis one just open mouth dey yarn nonsense... undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Twitter Writes FG Over Suspension, Seeks Dialogue by colorsofrainbow: 6:04pm On Jun 15, 2021
Goke7:

Singapore, Algeria, Turkey are not moimoi countries bruv
Ain't saying they are... Maybe we should become Islamic country then

1 Like

Re: Twitter Writes FG Over Suspension, Seeks Dialogue by Awoo88: 6:06pm On Jun 15, 2021
richmond500:
Jack has been tweeting Nigerian flag and changing twitter button seldomly.
Buhari no get twitter time sef, when asked about it, Buhari said he isn't ready to talk about twitter.
Na Jack and Lai be mates, PMB big pass twitter
Why u dey deceive yourself? If you see Jack changing buttons to Nigeria as anything other than mockery, go collect your school fees back. Nigerians are still twitting. Why should twitter care? It is lia and buhari that need to explain to the western world the meaning of free speech hence to need to give updates that are outright lies. Even China with enough fund and expertise to block vpn, some of her citizens still find a way to tweet. Leave matter, na pro buhari propagandists that is largely affected by the ban. Stroll enter twitter make u see.

1 Like

Re: Twitter Writes FG Over Suspension, Seeks Dialogue by egunna(m): 6:14pm On Jun 15, 2021
colorsofrainbow:

Just look at the countries Chief Lai Mohammed mentioned.Well he's right afterall.With Buhari in power,we would be competing with Afghanistan as well...
Mr.Lai was clever by half by trying to squeeze in U.K into the picture.He would have also told us how Fulani terrorists are killing people in their thousands in U.K and the government of U.K conspicuously claiming ignorant in alliance with the media over there.
He should have also made reference of how the U.K & other developed countries' police and Army are killing innocent protesters and agitators and denying upandan.
He could have also reminded us how a sitting minister in U.K is also linked to ISIS & Bokoharam (Terrorist) & sharing the nation's data with ISIS & bokoharam to destroy the citizens of the country.
It would had made sense if he also reminded us on how all of a sudden the life of a cow is more valuable than the life of a human being in U.K and other civilized countries.
Lastly,Lai Mohammed should have concluded by sharing with us how U.K and other civilized countries banned cryptocurrency for the citizens while U.K government officials are trading crypto with the stolen billions of dollars that could have been used to develop U.K better.
Mr.Lai would be taken seriously when he makes reference to the U.K and other civilized countries in regards to these and many more.
I can't imagine a Biafra & Oduduwa without crypto, remaining so underdeveloped & tolerating reckless killings from fulani herdsmen Terrorists... Godforbid!
he has made his point and derz nothing u can do about it.who get power different from who dey make noise.those countries u bolded,which of them are u better than?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Twitter Writes FG Over Suspension, Seeks Dialogue by egunna(m): 6:20pm On Jun 15, 2021
AchalugoNwa:
grin

Las las the masses won
dey dere dey deceive urself.person when get Twitter no go follow this ur watery talk

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Twitter Writes FG Over Suspension, Seeks Dialogue by OnionBandit(f): 6:24pm On Jun 15, 2021
AchalugoNwa:
grin

Las las the masses won
wetin this one dey talk sef?
Re: Twitter Writes FG Over Suspension, Seeks Dialogue by egunna(m): 6:25pm On Jun 15, 2021
Agbegbaorogboye:

But it's not inferiority complex when Buhari goes to beg US to move Africom to Africa and is flatly rejected ba?
Or Buhari is part of the younger generation.
America as a country is superior to Nigeria but that does not mean every American is superior to Nigeria and Nigerians.u might no understand but I don talk my own
Re: Twitter Writes FG Over Suspension, Seeks Dialogue by tellwisdom: 6:26pm On Jun 15, 2021
Can I see the written letter?? . Lie mumu-mmee sending msg to garbage shit-hu. Ndi beribe sad

1 Like

Re: Twitter Writes FG Over Suspension, Seeks Dialogue by princewarri1985: 6:27pm On Jun 15, 2021
Even though i never liked buhari but twitter owner jack don see who strong pass am, them think say buhari na donald trump. Let anybody post anything they want to post thats not your buisness, there is no reason deleting a post made by an head of state because if you delete the post, he will still go to national TV and make the same statement and nobody can delete it there. THATS HOW ONE IDIOT REPORTED ME ON TWITTER FOR A PORT I MADE AND THEY SUSPENDED ME FOR 1 MONTH
Re: Twitter Writes FG Over Suspension, Seeks Dialogue by ChoCho54(f): 6:27pm On Jun 15, 2021
vedaxcool:
The foolish jack was enjoying tax free revenue from Nigeria then came ipob and it's super power; terrible ill fated bad lock to end his free lunch.

what a terrible group that ends up consuming its helpers, this is due to the curse humanity and all that is good has placed upon such a terrorist group!
After wailing and if and when Twitter is back, just tell buhari to repeat the nonsense he tweeted and see what will happen.
Re: Twitter Writes FG Over Suspension, Seeks Dialogue by ChoCho54(f): 6:29pm On Jun 15, 2021
princewarri1985:
Even though i never liked buhari but twitter owner jack don see who strong pass am, them think say buhari na donald trump. Let anybody post anything they want to post thats not your buisness, there is no reason deleting a post made by an head of state because if you delete the post, he will still go to national TV and make the same statement and nobody can delete it there. THATS HOW ONE IDIOT REPORTED ME ON TWITTER FOR A PORT I MADE AND THEY SUSPENDED ME FOR 1 MONTH
You are still pained by the ban. Go and create your own.
Re: Twitter Writes FG Over Suspension, Seeks Dialogue by egunna(m): 6:30pm On Jun 15, 2021
lexy2014:

Still doesn't answer d questions I asked:

Where's d superiority complex in buhari running to London for treatment? What of running to china for loans that have mortgaged d future generations? Is buhari now amongst d younger generation?
do u really know what inferiority complex means?
Re: Twitter Writes FG Over Suspension, Seeks Dialogue by tujays(m): 6:34pm On Jun 15, 2021
OnionBandit:
My country with ballz

Nothing gives me joy like the way Nigeria ignored calls by the US to lift this ban. Aswearugad, I am proud to be from this country.

Every sane person knows the temporary ban of twitter is a step in the right direction. The bird app served more as the medium through which arsonists, fake activists, hoodlums, nihilists and never-do-wells coordinate attacks on our collective sweats than any other purpose it was created for.

Those who have put Jack in this mess keep saying he doesn't need Nigeria..but the guy keeps seeing the green-white-green flag in his dreams. This says a lot..so no need for long talks

The president with ballz

Golden giant ballz
I deleted my twitter of 7000 followers 3 months ago when I noticed the Nigerian twitter is filled with sick and retarded humans claiming wokeness. even their lameass yeyebrities and Influencers makes me sick to my stomach. I've been hoping for this ban longtime ago and it finally happened.

2 Likes

Re: Twitter Writes FG Over Suspension, Seeks Dialogue by colorsofrainbow: 6:36pm On Jun 15, 2021
egunna:
he has made his point and derz nothing u can do about it.who get power different from who dey make noise.those countries u bolded,which of them are u better than?
Buhari's tweet has been deleted and there's absolutely nothing you can do about it.
May I also remind you that sane Nigerians free of terrorists & dumbos are now enjoying twitter and yet again,there's absolutely NOTHING you can still do about it.

1 Like

Re: Twitter Writes FG Over Suspension, Seeks Dialogue by Teejay13(m): 6:36pm On Jun 15, 2021
Often times, our population is our strength, but.

The only problem is just the kind of Leadership we have.

In anything they do, they always put first their selfish interest.
Re: Twitter Writes FG Over Suspension, Seeks Dialogue by Safemoon: 6:37pm On Jun 15, 2021
Remember it's from Lai Mohamed . I rest my case

1 Like

Re: Twitter Writes FG Over Suspension, Seeks Dialogue by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 6:37pm On Jun 15, 2021
colorsofrainbow:

Why did you minus Pakistan grin
Same Pakistan that built their own nuclear bomb,jets,tanks,guns and are self sufficient in agriculture. And yes,Singapore is 100% better than U.K.
Re: Twitter Writes FG Over Suspension, Seeks Dialogue by Agbegbaorogboye: 6:39pm On Jun 15, 2021
egunna:
America as a country is superior to Nigeria but that does not mean every American is superior to Nigeria and Nigerians.u might no understand but I don talk my own
I totally agree. But you're barking up the wrong tree. You can tell that to all these govt supporters who have been talking shite about how big and bold and strong when we all know it's a lie. What Nigeria needs now in the international community is friends not foes and we have had enough negative attention with Boko haram and schoolgirls kidnappings we shouldn't add suppression of civic space to our unflattering CV

1 Like

Re: Twitter Writes FG Over Suspension, Seeks Dialogue by RMoneyInTheBank: 6:39pm On Jun 15, 2021
OnionBandit:
My country with ballz

The president with ballz

Golden giant ballz
. We are yet to hear from twitter... Hahahaha... Nigeria of wonders indeed... Let twitter say it.. Else, I no believe

1 Like

Re: Twitter Writes FG Over Suspension, Seeks Dialogue by lexy2014: 6:41pm On Jun 15, 2021
egunna:
do u really know what inferiority complex means?

No I don't no. Pls tell me. Meanwhile, still doesn't answer d questions I asked:

Where's d superiority complex in buhari running to London for treatment? What of running to china for loans that have mortgaged d future generations? Is buhari now amongst d younger generation?
Re: Twitter Writes FG Over Suspension, Seeks Dialogue by NGpatriot: 6:43pm On Jun 15, 2021
OnionBandit:
My country with ballz

The president with ballz

Golden giant ballz

God Bless You

God Bless Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ahmed Mohammed Withdraws From Sowore's Fundamental Rights Enforcement Suit / Festus Mbisiogu, Igbo Man of the Year sets agenda for Buhari / Residents Attack EFCC Operatives At Ambode’s House (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.