Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,297 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

Twitter Writes FG Over Suspension, Seeks Dialogue - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Twitter Writes FG Over Suspension, Seeks Dialogue (37454 Views)

NLC Writes FG, Dismisses Claims Of 80% Agreement Fulfilment / Twitter Writes FG Over Suspension, Seeks Dialogue - The Nation / Amaechi Apologises To Nigerians Over Suspension Of Free Iju-abeokuta Train Ride (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Twitter Writes FG Over Suspension, Seeks Dialogue by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jun 15, 2021
Twitter is bigger than Zoogeria. Twitter understands what freedom of expression is, they are trying to bring it back to Zoogerians.

Twitter can care less about Zoogeria.
Re: Twitter Writes FG Over Suspension, Seeks Dialogue by egunna(m): 7:45pm On Jun 15, 2021
colorsofrainbow:

Na Una make noise pass for this twitter stuff.
The deletion really pain Una grin
Nigerians are tweeting ofcourse except zombies,ask Elrufai.
How about our cowwee?
I heard it's the best social app on Google playstore right now grin
but no b we dey call US,ECOWAS et al dey complain nah.una dey ask questions,we dey answer say we ban am.if una no worry us freedom of speech bullshit,y we go talk.una just dey behave like say we kill person.if Twitter wan continue for our country,Dem go com meet us for talks.na we get yam,na we get knife.person no dey small for him property.
Re: Twitter Writes FG Over Suspension, Seeks Dialogue by lexy2014: 7:45pm On Jun 15, 2021
Adakintroy:
The balls on this GOAT

All this pusssy niggas don go on their kneels ready to suck jack.

Thanks God for Lai and captain bubu. This nerd kids for don take us count score.

You don't go into negotiations with your asss showing. Learn to call some threat bluff.

Well don lai! well don captain bubu.
have u set ur eyes on d said letter Lai Mohammed talks about almost on a daily basis? Has d FGs ban prevented Nigerians from tweeting? Is elrufai still tweeting?
Re: Twitter Writes FG Over Suspension, Seeks Dialogue by ibietela2(m): 7:46pm On Jun 15, 2021
Ademola47:
From a plain economical perspective reek of Politics and power play, the ban actually affect Twitter more than FG. The money they earn from ads alone in Nigeria makes a reasonable fraction of their income.

Moreso, Nigerians are one of the countries with highest number of content creator. Trends, memes, salvages, hashtags, activism. As a social media platform, the contents serve as the basis of discussion, and subsequently traffic.

FG on her part should compromise her stance. A simple, non politicised Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) should be signed with penalties for whichever party that defaults it.

Meanwhile, check my siggy.

How much do they make from Nigeria
Re: Twitter Writes FG Over Suspension, Seeks Dialogue by MICHEALADEX(m): 7:52pm On Jun 15, 2021
SenatePresdo:
Twitter be making Buhari feel like Vladimir putin just to massage his ego and cover his shamegrin

Twitter is bigger than Buhari.

Jack is just trying to give Buhari a soft landing as to cover his shameful face.

Their COWee app has been banned from appstore grin

If e sure for Buhari, after negotiating with Twitter, I dare him to Tweet that statement that made Twitter suspend him.

Dot Brain Buhari with Dot Brain followers grin

Shame on you...
Re: Twitter Writes FG Over Suspension, Seeks Dialogue by SenatePresdo(m): 7:52pm On Jun 15, 2021
sleemomymy:

IGNORANT SIGHTED
IGNORANCE.
Honestly I don't care.
Re: Twitter Writes FG Over Suspension, Seeks Dialogue by Basher8583: 7:53pm On Jun 15, 2021
laidima88:

5%ter confirmed

Broda mi. Their population has droped to 3% due to thier foolishness
Re: Twitter Writes FG Over Suspension, Seeks Dialogue by Wolfeye: 7:53pm On Jun 15, 2021
Adakintroy:
The balls on this GOAT

All this pusssy niggas don go on their kneels ready to suck jack.

Thanks God for Lai and captain bubu. This nerd kids for don take us count score.

You don't go into negotiations with your asss showing. Learn to call some threat bluff.

Well don lai! well don captain bubu.

Let’s assume , LMFAO that twitter gives a flying phuck about the phools you call leaders...what do you gain when your great grandson is already indebted to China and he’s not even born yet.
Balls balls balls, no social media company wants to open a branch in your country.
Balls balls balls, big multinational businesses closing every day.
Balls balls balls, Fulani herdsmen dancing closer to your village soon to catch your family napping.
Balls balls balls they are flying up and down with your hard earned money chilling in London and wasting parking space money.

But yea celebrate balls over an app that doesn’t give a flying phuck about you.
There are 8bn people in the world, minus 200m from that, what do you have? If you think it’s rational to assume anybody “needs” you lmao you’re drunk.
Re: Twitter Writes FG Over Suspension, Seeks Dialogue by SenatePresdo(m): 7:54pm On Jun 15, 2021
Olibboy:
can u help with the statement pls

That he would treat IPOB in a language They would understand, referring to the Biafran War.

1 Like

Re: Twitter Writes FG Over Suspension, Seeks Dialogue by jaxxy(m): 8:08pm On Jun 15, 2021
OnionBandit:
My country with ballz

Nothing gives me joy like the way Nigeria ignored calls by the US to lift this ban. Aswearugad, I am proud to be from this country.

Every sane person knows the temporary ban of twitter is a step in the right direction. The bird app served more as the medium through which arsonists, fake activists, hoodlums, nihilists and never-do-wells coordinate attacks on our collective sweats than any other purpose it was created for.

Those who have put Jack in this mess keep saying he doesn't need Nigeria..but the guy keeps seeing the green-white-green flag in his dreams. This says a lot..so no need for long talks

You don't mess with Nigeria.. especially when Buhari is president!

The president with ballz

Golden giant ballz

The US never get ur time. 1 simple statement, Fg will call all envoys to gather for briefing and discussion. If sanctions come enter they will call Biden direct and beg with their big ballz. grin
Re: Twitter Writes FG Over Suspension, Seeks Dialogue by Elfaris(m): 8:12pm On Jun 15, 2021
Nice one.
Re: Twitter Writes FG Over Suspension, Seeks Dialogue by ibietela2(m): 8:13pm On Jun 15, 2021
richmond500:
that is not inferiority complex, he is trying to bring good things to Nigeria.
Its different from thinking twitter is bigger than Nigeria, its different from asslicking a white man who called ur country a shithole

Africom is a good thing?
Re: Twitter Writes FG Over Suspension, Seeks Dialogue by Oladelepsy001(m): 8:13pm On Jun 15, 2021
Jack, through his action eventually reminded the FG that he has been enjoying a tax free income in Nigeria... For Twitter to be restored, Jack will need to register his company here and also be punctual in tax paying..
It would have been so nice if this administration could take drastic actions like this concerning the issue of insecurity, but they only fight what/who they want to fight..
Re: Twitter Writes FG Over Suspension, Seeks Dialogue by Elvisgolden: 8:17pm On Jun 15, 2021
SenatePresdo:
Twitter be making Buhari feel like Vladimir putin just to massage his ego and cover his shamegrin

Jack is just trying to give Buhari a soft landing as to cover his shameful face.

If e sure for Buhari, after negotiating with Twitter, I dare him to Tweet that statement that made Twitter suspend him.

We know you will expose your follishness that has confirmed postage stamp..............

Your dot brain does not make you know that you can not fight God and Government.....................
Re: Twitter Writes FG Over Suspension, Seeks Dialogue by Adakintroy: 8:18pm On Jun 15, 2021
Wolfeye:

Let’s assume , LMFAO that twitter gives a flying phuck about the phools you call leaders...what do you gain when your great grandson is already indebted to China and he’s not even born yet.
Balls balls balls, no social media company wants to open a branch in your country.
Balls balls balls, big multinational businesses closing every day.
Balls balls balls, Fulani herdsmen dancing closer to your village soon to catch your family napping.
Balls balls balls they are flying up and down with your hard earned money chilling in London and wasting parking space money.

But yea celebrate balls over an app that doesn’t give a flying phuck about you.
There are 8bn people in the world, minus 200m from that, what do you have? If you think it’s rational to assume anybody “needs” you lmao you’re drunk.

Twitter gives a running, swimming's aerodynamics phucks about numbers. If you think twitter don't care about loosing their largest African market then you my friend has no business Gene. You don't know about how the business mind works. It's all about numbers. That number drop I pint, investors will ask questions.

You just don't value yourself or take yourself Seriouse that's why they attempt to steam role you. You have more than 40million subscribers and you joking with it. You a clown my friend. a red nosed, green orange red hair, multi colored dress wearing clown.

You have never taken your country Seriouse and you don't have strong men to represent you.

White man is big on core human values. One if which is patriotism. Even if your country is shiit. You don't go about shouting it from the roof like you asssholes always do. That's how you will go abroad and call your country shiit in front of foreigners.

As advance as they are you saw a cops kneel in front to of a black man till he died that's their version of tribalism( herdsmen kiling based on perceived supremacy) . And with all their tech and iron Man movies they still record the most deaths in the covid series. What did you say about those? Nothing. You a slave so master will always be right.

They will still scream to your face how great their nation is and you will still believe. Because again you a slave in between thoughts.
Re: Twitter Writes FG Over Suspension, Seeks Dialogue by foreshore(m): 8:39pm On Jun 15, 2021
Updating9JA:

Source: https://thenationonlineng.net/twitter-writes-fg-over-suspension-seeks-dialogue/

Useless government. If they had used the same energy on Boko Haram, insurgency would have ended
Re: Twitter Writes FG Over Suspension, Seeks Dialogue by NGArmyTerrorist: 8:48pm On Jun 15, 2021
Since this issue started, only FG and Liar Mohamad had been ranting to cover face. Jack had not said anything yet.

1 Like

Re: Twitter Writes FG Over Suspension, Seeks Dialogue by UtuokeAlcoholic: 8:51pm On Jun 15, 2021
colorsofrainbow:

Just look at the countries Chief Lai Mohammed mentioned.Well he's right afterall.With Buhari in power,we would be competing with Afghanistan as well...
Mr.Lai was clever by half by trying to squeeze in U.K into the picture.He would have also told us how Fulani terrorists are killing people in their thousands in U.K and the government of U.K conspicuously claiming ignorant in alliance with the media over there.
He should have also made reference of how the U.K & other developed countries' police and Army are killing innocent protesters and agitators and denying upandan.
He could have also reminded us how a sitting minister in U.K is also linked to ISIS & Bokoharam (Terrorist) & sharing the nation's data with ISIS & bokoharam to destroy the citizens of the country.
It would had made sense if he also reminded us on how all of a sudden the life of a cow is more valuable than the life of a human being in U.K and other civilized countries.
Lastly,Lai Mohammed should have concluded by sharing with us how U.K and other civilized countries banned cryptocurrency for the citizens while U.K government officials are trading crypto with the stolen billions of dollars that could have been used to develop U.K better.
Mr.Lai would be taken seriously when he makes reference to the U.K and other civilized countries in regards to these and many more.
I can't imagine a Biafra & Oduduwa without crypto, remaining so underdeveloped & tolerating reckless killings from fulani herdsmen Terrorists... Godforbid!
Hypocrite ipob terrorist, why did you omit some countries like Australia, France etc. which he mentioned/compared their actions against social media with Nigeria.
Re: Twitter Writes FG Over Suspension, Seeks Dialogue by colorsofrainbow: 8:51pm On Jun 15, 2021
egunna:
but no b we dey call US,ECOWAS et al dey complain nah.una dey ask questions,we dey answer say we ban am.if una no worry us freedom of speech bullshit,y we go talk.una just dey behave like say we kill person.if Twitter wan continue for our country,Dem go com meet us for talks.na we get yam,na we get knife.person no dey small for him property.
U and dis yam talk...how about our cowwee? grin
Re: Twitter Writes FG Over Suspension, Seeks Dialogue by ChoCho54(f): 8:52pm On Jun 15, 2021
OnionBandit:
Chocho54, have you spent 7 consecutive nights in police detention before? Stop looking for my trouble o
I know your house.
Re: Twitter Writes FG Over Suspension, Seeks Dialogue by colorsofrainbow: 8:54pm On Jun 15, 2021
UtuokeAlcoholic:

Hypocrite ipob terrorist, why did you omit some countries like Australia, France etc. which he mentioned/compared their actions against social media with Nigeria.
Sorry my brother...I forgot fulani herdsmen are sending people to Benin Republic in Australia France as well..my apologies.
Sorry I also forgot a terrorists are serving in these countries leaders' cabinets,if I'm lying ask Pantami.
Re: Twitter Writes FG Over Suspension, Seeks Dialogue by UtuokeAlcoholic: 8:56pm On Jun 15, 2021
SenatePresdo:

Had it been that Jack didn't show concern or ignored FG, those swines from the East are going to say something different. Hypocrite, why don't you withhold Jack from begging the FG and regretting.
Re: Twitter Writes FG Over Suspension, Seeks Dialogue by OnionBandit(f): 8:56pm On Jun 15, 2021
ChoCho54:
I know your house.
In Auchi or Abakaliki?

Re: Twitter Writes FG Over Suspension, Seeks Dialogue by Daniety(m): 9:02pm On Jun 15, 2021
Re: Twitter Writes FG Over Suspension, Seeks Dialogue by UtuokeAlcoholic: 9:03pm On Jun 15, 2021
Kingsnairaland:
Funny thieves

Where is the write up

Nothing good comes from the north

Twitter don't have sleepless night over failed government
Let twitter deny it first. Swines are bitter and full of hatred. Look at how they are pained
Re: Twitter Writes FG Over Suspension, Seeks Dialogue by majorbravo: 9:04pm On Jun 15, 2021
SenatePresdo:

Twitter is feeling the heat of the ban not because of the ban itself but because Nigerians are using VPN and messing up the trend/algorithms in other countries that they rely on to decide which ads go where.
Re: Twitter Writes FG Over Suspension, Seeks Dialogue by ChoCho54(f): 9:05pm On Jun 15, 2021
OnionBandit:
In Auchi or Abakaliki?
Judging from your penchant to violently radicalize children, you must be in the cow business!

Infact, everyone knows your house! grin
Re: Twitter Writes FG Over Suspension, Seeks Dialogue by UtuokeAlcoholic: 9:06pm On Jun 15, 2021
Ademola47:
From a plain economical perspective reek of Politics and power play, the ban actually affect Twitter more than FG. The money they earn from ads alone in Nigeria makes a reasonable fraction of their income.

Moreso, Nigerians are one of the countries with highest number of content creator. Trends, memes, salvages, hashtags, activism. As a social media platform, the contents serve as the basis of discussion, and subsequently traffic.

FG on her part should compromise her stance. A simple, non politicised Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) should be signed with penalties for whichever party that defaults it.

Meanwhile, check my siggy.
This is one of the sensible people on Nairaland.
Re: Twitter Writes FG Over Suspension, Seeks Dialogue by ChoCho54(f): 9:06pm On Jun 15, 2021
UtuokeAlcoholic:
Let twitter deny it first. Swines are bitter and full of hatred. Look at how they are pained
So how come your post oozes so much painment? cheesy
Re: Twitter Writes FG Over Suspension, Seeks Dialogue by OnionBandit(f): 9:07pm On Jun 15, 2021
ChoCho54:
Judging from your penchant to violently radicalize children, you must be in the cow business!

Infact, everyone knows your house! grin
Just tell me your location. I have some good news to share with you

Re: Twitter Writes FG Over Suspension, Seeks Dialogue by ChoCho54(f): 9:09pm On Jun 15, 2021
UtuokeAlcoholic:
This is one of the sensible people on Nairaland.
You are still stylishly missing Twitter. So you were looking for who will separate the fight you started, ewu.
Re: Twitter Writes FG Over Suspension, Seeks Dialogue by gawu1: 9:09pm On Jun 15, 2021
OnionBandit:
My country with ballz

Nothing gives me joy like the way Nigeria ignored calls by the US to lift this ban. Aswearugad, I am proud to be from this country.

Every sane person knows the temporary ban of twitter is a step in the right direction. The bird app served more as the medium through which arsonists, fake activists, hoodlums, nihilists and never-do-wells coordinate attacks on our collective sweats than any other purpose it was created for.

Those who have put Jack in this mess keep saying he doesn't need Nigeria..but the guy keeps seeing the green-white-green flag in his dreams. This says a lot..so no need for long talks

You don't mess with Nigeria.. especially when Buhari is president!

The president with ballz

Golden giant ballz
The onion bandits and cow kidnappers will hate you for these encomium you pour on our amiable presido, the man who they hate with passion but who doesn't care whether the dot in a circle people like him or not because he is pretty aware that 5% people can't hold down the destiny of majority 95 %.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

APC Crisis: Shehu Sani "Oshiomhole Is Coming Too Late, We Are Leaving" / Kennedy Izuagbe, MD Of Saraki’s Company Declared Wanted By EFCC / Yes Daddy!: Sagir Koki Mimics Peter Obi After Meeting Kwankwaso

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.