Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,447 members, 7,819,654 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:58 PM

Twitter Writes FG Over Suspension, Seeks Dialogue - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Twitter Writes FG Over Suspension, Seeks Dialogue (37460 Views)

NLC Writes FG, Dismisses Claims Of 80% Agreement Fulfilment / Twitter Writes FG Over Suspension, Seeks Dialogue - The Nation / Amaechi Apologises To Nigerians Over Suspension Of Free Iju-abeokuta Train Ride (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Twitter Writes FG Over Suspension, Seeks Dialogue by Kingsnairaland(m): 5:40pm On Jun 21, 2021
UtuokeAlcoholic:
Let twitter deny it first. Swines are bitter and full of hatred. Look at how they are pained

LOL are you pained that I lashed out their lies
Re: Twitter Writes FG Over Suspension, Seeks Dialogue by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jun 22, 2021
UtuokeAlcoholic:
Let twitter deny it first. Swines are bitter and full of hatred. Look at how they are pained
Mumu, you mean the same twitter that buhari wants to dialogue with? Asper the initial lie Lai mohammed made you clowns believe, shouldn't it be twitter that should be sending delegates to Nigeria?
I came back to this thread specifically looking for idiots like you who believed lai Mohammed's lies

Re: Twitter Writes FG Over Suspension, Seeks Dialogue by UtuokeAlcoholic: 11:49pm On Jun 23, 2021
Proadroit:

Mumu, you mean the same twitter that buhari wants to dialogue with? Asper the initial lie Lai mohammed made you clowns believe, shouldn't it be twitter that should be sending delegates to Nigeria?
I came back to this thread specifically looking for idiots like you who believed lai Mohammed's lies
Block head ipob swine, so if twitter writes FG for dialogue, FG should not delegate it's representitive for the dialogue?
Re: Twitter Writes FG Over Suspension, Seeks Dialogue by FoolishBoy419: 11:20pm On Jun 25, 2021
[quote author=macAB post=102793513][/quote]

Honestly, I laugh at how you people reason. Yes, Singapore is much better than USA. If you look at the economy of Kaduna and that of Bayelsa for example, Kaduna is much better but when you include other factors such as population and crime rate, you'd realize that Bayelsa is far better than Kaduna. This is the simple logic that your brains can't process
Re: Twitter Writes FG Over Suspension, Seeks Dialogue by FoolishBoy419: 11:23pm On Jun 25, 2021
Sincinnati:
You no get sense.

Singapore of less than 6 million people is what you’re comparing to the United States?

E no get the kind Mumu comparison person no go see for Nairaland.

With an average Nominal GDP per Capita of about $64,000 of less than 6 million people, how do you compare that with a Nominal GDP per Capita of $68,000 of 331,000,000 people?

You’re mad for trying to sell us this useless lie.

Honestly, I laugh at how you people reason. Yes, Singapore is much better than USA. If you look at the economy of Kaduna and that of Bayelsa for example, Kaduna is much better but when you include other factors such as population and crime rate, you'd realize that Bayelsa is far better than Kaduna. This is the simple logic that your brains can't process.

Or better still, compare Saudi Arabian economy with that of China. Who has more money, and yet which country tends to have lower poverty rate?

Standard of living isn't all about national wealth. Singapore, Saudi Arabia, UAE, etc are far better than your beloved USA! cheesy
Re: Twitter Writes FG Over Suspension, Seeks Dialogue by Sincinnati: 10:47am On Jun 26, 2021
FoolishBoy419:

Honestly, I laugh at how you people reason. Yes, Singapore is much better than USA. If you look at the economy of Kaduna and that of Bayelsa for example, Kaduna is much better but when you include other factors such as population and crime rate, you'd realize that Bayelsa is far better than Kaduna. This is the simple logic that your brains can't process.

Or better still, compare Saudi Arabian economy with that of China. Who has more money, and yet which country tends to have lower poverty rate?

Standard of living isn't all about national wealth. Singapore, Saudi Arabia, UAE, etc are far better than your beloved USA! cheesy
How do I explain this thing for a confirm foolish boy like you?

There are more people in California and New York alone living better than the whole population of Singapore.
Re: Twitter Writes FG Over Suspension, Seeks Dialogue by FoolishBoy419: 4:49pm On Jun 29, 2021
Sincinnati:

How do I explain this thing for a confirm foolish boy like you?

There are more people in California and New York alone living better than the whole population of Singapore.

Yet like a typical idiot, you don't realize simple mathematics.

Okay, let me bringing down to your idiotic level.

5 people sharing 50 billion USD will enjoy more than 30 people sharing 100 billion USD.

I hope this helpa
Re: Twitter Writes FG Over Suspension, Seeks Dialogue by Sincinnati: 5:44pm On Jun 29, 2021
FoolishBoy419:

Yet like a typical idiot, you don't realize simple mathematics.

Okay, let me bringing down to your idiotic level.

5 people sharing 50 billion USD will enjoy more than 30 people sharing 100 billion USD.

I hope this helpa
You be fool.

There are more richer people in that 30 people than the 5 people even with their 50 billion.

Having to share 100 billion is just or still a plus.

There are no basis comparing US to Singapore like you did.
Re: Twitter Writes FG Over Suspension, Seeks Dialogue by FoolishBoy419: 6:40pm On Jun 29, 2021
Sincinnati:
You be fool.

There are more richer people in that 30 people than the 5 people even with their 50 billion.

Having to share 100 billion is just or still a plus.

There are no basis comparing US to Singapore like you did.

Idiot, when you compare states, you don't measure it's number of billionaires. To further simplify things for your 5kb brain, Kano state owns the richest black man in the world, but is it the richest state in Nigeria?

We are talking about collective standard of living of a country, and you are here talking about number of billionaires. Fine, shall we start comparing the number of broke and homeless people in US vs those in Singapore?

USA can only match the living condition of Singapore in its dreams. Even the person that I quoted didnt argue with me because he knew the truth
Re: Twitter Writes FG Over Suspension, Seeks Dialogue by Sincinnati: 12:05am On Jun 30, 2021
FoolishBoy419:

Idiot, when you compare states, you don't measure it's number of billionaires. To further simplify things for your 5kb brain, Kano state owns the richest black man in the world, but is it the richest state in Nigeria?

We are talking about collective standard of living of a country, and you are here talking about number of billionaires. Fine, shall we start comparing the number of broke and homeless people in US vs those in Singapore?

USA can only match the living condition of Singapore in its dreams. Even the person that I quoted didnt argue with me because he knew the truth
You lack understanding.

The number of people in the US living at the same if not above the Standard of Living in Singapore is greater than the whole population of Singapore.
Re: Twitter Writes FG Over Suspension, Seeks Dialogue by FoolishBoy419: 11:25am On Jun 30, 2021
Sincinnati:
You lack understanding.

The number of people in the US living at the same if not above the Standard of Living in Singapore is greater than the whole population of Singapore.

Kai, OMGcheesy

Yes, there are more rich people than in the entire population of Singapore but at the same time, there are far more POOR people in US than there are in Singapore.

Again, let me bring it down to your level.

A house where eight people are rich and two are poor iIS BETTER THAN A HOUSE WHERE 20 ARE RICH AND 6 ARE POOR.

In another example, imagine if someone gives you $200 and gives a family man $300. Yes, he has more money but because of his responsibility (health, school fees, family food, etc), it would be accurate to state that you got more money than him.

Again, Kano receives more federal allocation and economic activities than Bayelsa but because Bayelsa has a smaller population, it is richer than Kano.

I can't do better than this
Re: Twitter Writes FG Over Suspension, Seeks Dialogue by Sincinnati: 3:25pm On Jun 30, 2021
FoolishBoy419:

Kai, OMGcheesy

Yes, there are more rich people than in the entire population of Singapore but at the same time, there are far more POOR people in US than there are in Singapore.

Again, let me bring it down to your level.

A house where eight people are rich and two are poor iIS BETTER THAN A HOUSE WHERE 20 ARE RICH AND 6 ARE POOR.

In another example, imagine if someone gives you $200 and gives a family man $300. Yes, he has more money but because of his responsibility (health, school fees, family food, etc), it would be accurate to state that you got more money than him.

Again, Kano receives more federal allocation and economic activities than Bayelsa but because Bayelsa has a smaller population, it is richer than Kano.

I can't do better than this
Bye.
Re: Twitter Writes FG Over Suspension, Seeks Dialogue by FoolishBoy419: 9:39pm On Jun 30, 2021
Sincinnati:
Bye.

Suit yourself, illiterate

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Surrendered Repentant Boko Haram Terrorists Go On Violent Riot Over Cow Meat / Nigerian Soldier Who Raps, Shows His Rapping Skill (photos) / APC Presidential Screening: What Was Tinubu Saying Here? (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.