Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,425 members, 7,819,548 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

Twitter Writes FG Over Suspension, Seeks Dialogue - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Twitter Writes FG Over Suspension, Seeks Dialogue (37456 Views)

NLC Writes FG, Dismisses Claims Of 80% Agreement Fulfilment / Twitter Writes FG Over Suspension, Seeks Dialogue - The Nation / Amaechi Apologises To Nigerians Over Suspension Of Free Iju-abeokuta Train Ride (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Twitter Writes FG Over Suspension, Seeks Dialogue by lexy2014: 4:55am On Jun 16, 2021
UtuokeAlcoholic:
If I say you are the leader of UGM in your presence and you kept quiet without denying, what does that imply? Is it not the truth I said about you? What if you deny outrightly? Or, let me go down to your IQ, following your logic: Nairaland is a faceless forum and I've never set my eyes on you, does that mean you do not exist, just since I didn't set my eyes on the letter, then the letter doesn't exist? Pls apply little logic in your reasoning. If you still didn't understand my answer Pls it is not my fault.

Still doesn't answer d simple question:

Have u set ur eyes on d letter which Lai keeps telling us every day that Twitter wrote to d FG?
Re: Twitter Writes FG Over Suspension, Seeks Dialogue by FBIBOT(m): 7:22am On Jun 16, 2021
badbreathcure101:
and even using vpn u won't see the trending

Chai they finally got their act together....
Re: Twitter Writes FG Over Suspension, Seeks Dialogue by R0LL0N(m): 7:46am On Jun 16, 2021
colorsofrainbow:

Just look at the countries Chief Lai Mohammed mentioned.Well he's right afterall.With Buhari in power,we would be competing with Afghanistan as well...
Mr.Lai was clever by half by trying to squeeze in U.K into the picture.He would have also told us how Fulani terrorists are killing people in their thousands in U.K and the government of U.K conspicuously claiming ignorant in alliance with the media over there.
He should have also made reference of how the U.K & other developed countries' police and Army are killing innocent protesters and agitators and denying upandan.
He could have also reminded us how a sitting minister in U.K is also linked to ISIS & Bokoharam (Terrorist) & sharing the nation's data with ISIS & bokoharam to destroy the citizens of the country.
It would had made sense if he also reminded us on how all of a sudden the life of a cow is more valuable than the life of a human being in U.K and other civilized countries.
Lastly,Lai Mohammed should have concluded by sharing with us how U.K and other civilized countries banned cryptocurrency for the citizens while U.K government officials are trading crypto with the stolen billions of dollars that could have been used to develop U.K better.
Mr.Lai would be taken seriously when he makes reference to the U.K and other civilized countries in regards to these and many more.
I can't imagine a Biafra & Oduduwa without crypto, remaining so underdeveloped & tolerating reckless killings from fulani herdsmen Terrorists... Godforbid!
In summary to your quote above, Mr Lai muhammodu is a joker.
Re: Twitter Writes FG Over Suspension, Seeks Dialogue by 27Pushing30: 8:38am On Jun 16, 2021
colorsofrainbow:

Just look at the countries Chief Lai Mohammed mentioned.Well he's right afterall.With Buhari in power,we would be competing with Afghanistan as well...
Mr.Lai was clever by half by trying to squeeze in U.K into the picture.He would have also told us how Fulani terrorists are killing people in their thousands in U.K and the government of U.K conspicuously claiming ignorant in alliance with the media over there.
He should have also made reference of how the U.K & other developed countries' police and Army are killing innocent protesters and agitators and denying upandan.
He could have also reminded us how a sitting minister in U.K is also linked to ISIS & Bokoharam (Terrorist) & sharing the nation's data with ISIS & bokoharam to destroy the citizens of the country.
It would had made sense if he also reminded us on how all of a sudden the life of a cow is more valuable than the life of a human being in U.K and other civilized countries.
Lastly,Lai Mohammed should have concluded by sharing with us how U.K and other civilized countries banned cryptocurrency for the citizens while U.K government officials are trading crypto with the stolen billions of dollars that could have been used to develop U.K better.
Mr.Lai would be taken seriously when he makes reference to the U.K and other civilized countries in regards to these and many more.
I can't imagine a Biafra & Oduduwa without crypto, remaining so underdeveloped & tolerating reckless killings from fulani herdsmen Terrorists... Godforbid!

he also mentioned france and the UK oga
Re: Twitter Writes FG Over Suspension, Seeks Dialogue by SenatePresdo(m): 10:18am On Jun 16, 2021
OmoEpe:

You are as useless to Nigeria as the letter P in the word psychology.

Stop exaggerating your relevance

I'm relevant in Biafraland.

Go to Sambisa forest and become relevant nah, Terrorists.
Re: Twitter Writes FG Over Suspension, Seeks Dialogue by OmoEpe(m): 10:35am On Jun 16, 2021
SenatePresdo:

I'm relevant in Biafraland.

Go to Sambisa forest and become relevant nah, Terrorists.

Biafra you mean?

Re: Twitter Writes FG Over Suspension, Seeks Dialogue by SenatePresdo(m): 10:55am On Jun 16, 2021
OmoEpe:

Biafra you mean?

Yes Biafra.
Re: Twitter Writes FG Over Suspension, Seeks Dialogue by LLMG: 1:23pm On Jun 16, 2021
if only he can apply the same ballz on fulani terrorist.
OnionBandit:
My country with ballz

Nothing gives me joy like the way Nigeria ignored calls by the US to lift this ban. Aswearugad, I am proud to be from this country.

Every sane person knows the temporary ban of twitter is a step in the right direction. The bird app served more as the medium through which arsonists, fake activists, hoodlums, nihilists and never-do-wells coordinate attacks on our collective sweats than any other purpose it was created for.

Those who have put Jack in this mess keep saying he doesn't need Nigeria..but the guy keeps seeing the green-white-green flag in his dreams. This says a lot..so no need for long talks

You don't mess with Nigeria.. especially when Buhari is president!

The president with ballz

Golden giant ballz
Re: Twitter Writes FG Over Suspension, Seeks Dialogue by BBBmall25: 1:27pm On Jun 16, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:
There must be a country devoid of war before we can talk of freedom and a source of living,’’ he said. confam!

Nice one. In the true sense, nobody wants Twitter to succeed more than those pointing out how biased it has handled issues that can undermine our national security. Those using Twitter to pit Twitter against Nigeria are the enemies of Twitter.Those using Twitter as a platform to rally their terrorists base to kill our patriots, behead them and burn down infrastructures built with tax payers money are the enemies of Twitter. Though used by others like Boko Haram and ISWAP, it was the IPOB terrorists leader,motivated by hatred and bigotry against other Nigerian tribes , who used just one tweet to bring down the years of toils and hardwork and toils of Jack. That is why we need to be reminded again that it doesn't take so much effort to destroy. Jack should do a better job on vetting the character of those he will leave his business to oversee here in Nigeria.
Twitter is a loss making company and it has to rethink its strategy. $1.14 billion loss, equivalent of N500 billion loss, even by US standard is huge! I pray they get out of the mess haters of Nigeria dragged them into. They should come and open physical office here in Nigeria, register with CAC, get a licence, hire our teeming youths and pay annual corporate tax to Nigeria. May God help Twitter get out of its current setback. All the enemies of Nigeria will lose las las. They always lose. visit www.freestuffsng.com for latest freestuffs in Nigeria.God bless Nigeria.
thanks bro
Re: Twitter Writes FG Over Suspension, Seeks Dialogue by Wolfeye: 3:01pm On Jun 16, 2021
Adakintroy:

Twitter gives a running, swimming's aerodynamics phucks about numbers. If you think twitter don't care about loosing their largest African market then you my friend has no business Gene. You don't know about how the business mind works. It's all about numbers. That number drop I pint, investors will ask questions.

You just don't value yourself or take yourself Seriouse that's why they attempt to steam role you. You have more than 40million subscribers and you joking with it. You a clown my friend. a red nosed, green orange red hair, multi colored dress wearing clown.

You have never taken your country Seriouse and you don't have strong men to represent you.

White man is big on core human values. One if which is patriotism. Even if your country is shiit. You don't go about shouting it from the roof like you asssholes always do. That's how you will go abroad and call your country shiit in front of foreigners.

As advance as they are you saw a cops kneel in front to of a black man till he died that's their version of tribalism( herdsmen kiling based on perceived supremacy) . And with all their tech and iron Man movies they still record the most deaths in the covid series. What did you say about those? Nothing. You a slave so master will always be right.

They will still scream to your face how great their nation is and you will still believe. Because again you a slave in between thoughts.

First of all I never said their “country” was great. Haha this is where you people fail woefully. Identifying your esteem under the “country” is the most useless thing a human can ever do.
Individuals are what make anything on earth worthwhile not a “nation” or “country”.

Patriotism is the language of slaves. White, black, Arab whatever you are, if you cannot decide right or wrong, good or bad without looking behind you to ask yourself where you belong then you are nothing but a “phool”. Patriotism serves the vagabonds who cross legs in their homes and pay for all the wars countries fight.

I never said America was great anywhere in my write up. You talked about George Floyd lmao...by contrast how much of that happens in Nigeria EVERYDAY of the week? Does capturing death on video “worsen” the fact that a living breathing human was killed?
You want to be “nigerian” so bad, if you know the history of your country and the fact that it’s still the same white man that “created” this identity you love so much, WHAT THEN IS THE POINT OF YOUR PATRIOTISM?

In practical terms, everyday on the streets do you exhibit this “patriotism” or not? How far will you go for your fellow Nigerians from other tribes? Lmao. Keyboard warrior.
This is why humanity is bleeped and Africa especially so.

Back to original ramble, TWITTER DOES NOT GIVE A FLYING PHUCK ABOUT YOUR DEAD COUNTRY, There are millions of thriving companies in the world that have never and will never set foot in Nigeria. You are not “needed”. You don’t have anything anybody wants. Don’t let social media and a few excellent individuals who are doing well in their chosen field of interest deceive you. No right thinking person anywhere in the world will EVER beg Nigeria for anything. Their forefathers own all the multinational companies in your country, without foreign aid you are dead. If countries decide to stop lending you money because of your retarded stampede on human right, you will be worse off for it.
It baffles me how phools like Lai Mohammed can talk and people like you listen.
All Nigeria has is an abundance of natural resources and an abundance of idiotic average minds who ruin the country on a daily basis.
Your parents believed bullshit, look at where you are today.
You too you believe in this “great” nation rubbish I wonder where your children will be tomorrow.

“Largest african market” lmao...this is why it’s not good to be a villager in a modern age.
You think a software that can be used from anywhere in the world needs the particular individuals from a particular boundary seclusion to “identify” their “market”?? Lmfaooo phuck... many of you can’t be serious.

They need the african market. Being the most “populous” nation doesn’t mean shit when other african countries combined are bigger than you. Lmaooo.

All these and yet they chose to be based in Ghana. Lmao. Obama came to Africa where did he go to? When the World Cup came where did it go? And you are the most “populous” bla bla bla.
This is not the newspaper age...nobody gives a damn about your particular domicile when the product can be accessed from anywhere. It’s a boundariless network. If the target number is 100m for instance Who CARES if 5m users particularly live in Nigeria Does it make a “different” kind of money? LMFAOOO . Some of you will never understand numbers or money.
All these social constructs don’t mean shit to the numbers.
For social bragging a network can say “we have presence in over 250 countries” those are just stats, money doesn’t give a flying Bleep where particularly it’s coming from, are the financial targets being met?
What do 200m Nigerians have that isn’t obtainable anywhere else in the world?
Are Nigerians on every social app? Certainly not.

It’s like saying apple NEEDS the Nigerian market. Please stop playing yourself.
When those figures come in, they don’t carry any national flag.
If your country is retarded enough to ban an app, there’s tons of people on earth to make the app just as much money as you would have with better presence on the space where we won’t have to look at old hags, herdsmen news, military retardation and political stupidity all year long.
Re: Twitter Writes FG Over Suspension, Seeks Dialogue by OmoEpe(m): 3:55pm On Jun 16, 2021
SenatePresdo:

Yes Biafra.

Biafa is dead, buried and decayed. What is left is the imbecilic supreme leader Cownu biz enterprise known as Bia- fraud worldwide inc. Thus is kept running by gullible individuals that lacks independent reasoning abilities

Re: Twitter Writes FG Over Suspension, Seeks Dialogue by Adakintroy: 4:42pm On Jun 16, 2021
Wolfeye:

First of all I never said their “country” was great. Haha this is where you people fail woefully. Identifying your esteem under the “country” is the most useless thing a human can ever do.
Individuals are what make anything on earth worthwhile not a “nation” or “country”.

Patriotism is the language of slaves. White, black, Arab whatever you are, if you cannot decide right or wrong, good or bad without looking behind you to ask yourself where you belong then you are nothing but a “phool”. Patriotism serves the vagabonds who cross legs in their homes and pay for all the wars countries fight.

I never said America was great anywhere in my write up. You talked about George Floyd lmao...by contrast how much of that happens in Nigeria EVERYDAY of the week? Does capturing death on video “worsen” the fact that a living breathing human was killed?
You want to be “nigerian” so bad, if you know the history of your country and the fact that it’s still the same white man that “created” this identity you love so much, WHAT THEN IS THE POINT OF YOUR PATRIOTISM?

In practical terms, everyday on the streets do you exhibit this “patriotism” or not? How far will you go for your fellow Nigerians from other tribes? Lmao. Keyboard warrior.

Back to original ramble, TWITTER DOES NOT GIVE A FLYING PHUCK ABOUT YOUR DEAD COUNTRY, There are millions of thriving companies in the world that have never and will never set foot in Nigeria. You are not “needed”. You don’t have anything anybody wants. Don’t let social media and a few excellent individuals who are doing well in their chosen field of interest deceive you. No right thinking person anywhere in the world will EVER beg Nigeria for anything. Their forefathers own all the multinational companies in your country, without foreign aid you are dead. If countries decide to stop lending you money because of your retarded stampede on human right, you will be worse off for it.
All Nigeria has is an abundance of natural resources and an abundance of idiotic average minds who ruin the country on a daily basis.
You too you believe in this “great” nation rubbish I wonder where your children will be tomorrow.

“Largest african market” lmao...this is why it’s not good to be a villager in a modern age.
You think a software that can be used from anywhere in the world needs the particular individuals from a particular boundary seclusion to “identify” their “market”?? Lmfaooo phuck... many of you can’t be serious.

They need the african market. Being the most “populous” nation doesn’t mean shit when other african countries combined are bigger than you. Lmaooo.

All these and yet they chose to be based in Ghana. Lmao. Obama came to Africa where did he go to? When the World Cup came where did it go? And you are the most “populous” bla bla bla.
This is not the newspaper age...nobody gives a damn about your particular domicile when the product can be accessed from anywhere. It’s a boundariless network. If the target number is 100m for instance Who CARES if 5m users particularly live in Nigeria Does it make a “different” kind of money? LMFAOOO . Some of you will never understand numbers or money.
For social bragging a network can say “we have presence in over 250 countries” those are just stats, money doesn’t give a flying Bleep where particularly it’s coming from, are the financial targets being met?

If your country is retarded enough to ban an app, there’s tons of people on earth to make the app just as much money as you would have with better presence on the space where we won’t have to look at old hags, herdsmen news, military retardation and political stupidity all year long.

You were sold a long time ago. I will love to help you but I see you will always be a slave.

I do not disagree with Nigeria being what it is. I only suggest a way forward. What do your proffer? Born the country and let's make our way out

Something is not good how do we fix it.? Well abandon it. That's your solution. You do not have love for your country and that's your shame to deal with not mine. I do not think nigeria is great at the moment, but it can be.

Non of you would have set foot in America in their worst day of slavery or South Africa during apartheid Why? Because by defauth you are free loafers. You Waite until all is set and you go in. Who will respect you this way.?

The Buhari you keep insulting is ten time the man all of you cunts can be. Why. He faulth his own wars. He could have been killed. But at least he is willing to die for what he believes. He is not my man but I respect courage. Stay their make you de run your mouth.

You don't believe in anything, not willing to die for anything but you want salvation. No other country has killed his children than America. In cold wars in Vietnam, in gulf middle East. Name it. Non of you will sign up for wars. No courage no balls. just queer bitch with queer with insertiable hunger for money.

Nigeria will be great. That's all we are going through our own phase. It will follow throught it's natural process.
Re: Twitter Writes FG Over Suspension, Seeks Dialogue by Adakintroy: 4:42pm On Jun 16, 2021
Wolfeye:

You were sold a long time ago. I will love to help you but I see you will always be a slave.

I do not disagree with Nigeria being what it is. I only suggest a way forward. What do your proffer? Born the country and let's make our way out

Something is not good how do we fix it.? Well abandon it. That's your solution. You do not have love for your country and that's your shame to deal with not mine. I do not think nigeria is great at the moment, but it can be.

Non of you would have set foot in America in their worst day of slavery or South Africa during apartheid Why? Because by defauth you are free loafers. You Waite until all is set and you go in. Who will respect you this way.?

The Buhari you keep insulting is ten time the man all of you cunts can be. Why. He fought his own wars. He could have been killed. But at least he is willing to die for what he believes. He is not my man but I respect courage. Stay there make you de run your mouth.

You don't believe in anything, not willing to die for anything but you want salvation. If Martin Luther or mandela no push hard were their country for de.? Aside No other country has killed his children than America. In cold wars in Vietnam, in gulf middle East. Name it. Non of you will sign up for wars. No courage no balls. just queer bitch with queer with insertiable hunger for money.

Nigeria will be great. We are going through our own phase. It will follow through it's natural process.
Re: Twitter Writes FG Over Suspension, Seeks Dialogue by badbreathcure101: 6:24pm On Jun 16, 2021
FBIBOT:

Chai they finally got their act together....
we all underestimated jubril
Re: Twitter Writes FG Over Suspension, Seeks Dialogue by macAB: 7:22pm On Jun 16, 2021
[quote author=FoolishBoy419 post=102764058]

What an illiterate. Okay, as you have stated the number of billionaires in California, shall we also consider the poverty rates of USA and Singapore? And since when did passports become a yardstick for standards of living? [/u are the clown here and am sure u have never visited the US.Singapore economy is too small to compare to California. If per capital income is all u care about then we should be talking about the Scandinavian world. Stops hallucinating America is the best part of the world
Re: Twitter Writes FG Over Suspension, Seeks Dialogue by Wolfeye: 9:14pm On Jun 16, 2021
Adakintroy:

The Buhari you keep insulting is ten time the man all of you cunts can be. Why. He faulth his own wars. He could have been killed. But at least he is willing to die for what he believes. He is not my man but I respect courage. Stay their make you de run your mouth.

You don't believe in anything, not willing to die for anything but you want salvation. No other country has killed his children than America. In cold wars in Vietnam, in gulf middle East. Name it. Non of you will sign up for wars. No courage no balls. just queer bitch with queer with insertiable hunger for money.

Nigeria will be great. That's all we are going through our own phase. It will follow throught it's natural process.

Lmao. Nigeria cannot be great because unlike actual countries nigeria is not the CHOICE of people who live in that area of Africa. Nigeria is a collusion of western colonial interests forced on people from diverse background.
Other countries can be great because they agreed to be formed or atleast agreed to break out from previous colonies.
Nigeria is flawed from the jump.

You keep mentioning America, who gives a damn about America? We are talking about an app. Twitter could be Jamaican for all I care. That’s not the issue, the issue is what has nigeria ever provided the world that distinctive to Nigeria? Simple question, what does nigeria do for anybody that cannot be gotten elsewhere in the world.
Second question, how many apps have the same properties and are as important as twitter where even heads of state that you worship use as means of communicating with the wider world...which other app is like that...

Twitter is more important to the world that Nigeria. So get your head out your ass.
Your country could get nuked today and nobody will give a Bleep. Collateral damage. Even your soldiers have no regard for your national flag lmao.
Re: Twitter Writes FG Over Suspension, Seeks Dialogue by Adakintroy: 6:51am On Jun 17, 2021
Wolfeye:

Lmao. Nigeria cannot be great because unlike actual countries nigeria is not the CHOICE of people who live in that area of Africa. Nigeria is a collusion of western colonial interests forced on people from diverse background.
Other countries can be great because they agreed to be formed or atleast agreed to break out from previous colonies.
Nigeria is flawed from the jump.

You keep mentioning America, who gives a damn about America? We are talking about an app. Twitter could be Jamaican for all I care. That’s not the issue, the issue is what has nigeria ever provided the world that distinctive to Nigeria? Simple question, what does nigeria do for anybody that cannot be gotten elsewhere in the world.
Second question, how many apps have the same properties and are as important as twitter where even heads of state that you worship use as means of communicating with the wider world...which other app is like that...

Twitter is more important to the world that Nigeria. So get your head out your ass.
Your country could get nuked today and nobody will give a Bleep. Collateral damage. Even your soldiers have no regard for your national flag lmao.

You be clown.nigeria will never be great. See your weak mentality. No positive bone in you.. you are more Nigerian in psych than Nigeria itself Mr. Negativity. There was a time no one believe we could hold down democracy for more than a term. (Military interferance) Now we are doing almost two decades that's progress dummy.

When you are told to read history you will come online and show your asss.

Denmark, sweden Norway, scandanevian were once vikins that raid Europe, Italy was former Romans, Russia was soveite, Portugal was former colonial powers so was France England and breakaway America. All more than century old. You are comparing nigeria to them. That's the kind of educated people am dealing with.

Oga compare like term. We are doing decent. That you can come online and talk shiit and no one pick you up is a sign you are free. During military regime this would not happen. That's progress. Tiny step progress yes but progress all thesame.

Thank God you said twiiter is a app. App come apps go country remains. Soon Jack and his bloody app will be a thing look on with rear view. Respect your country.
Re: Twitter Writes FG Over Suspension, Seeks Dialogue by barragan: 7:24am On Jun 17, 2021
pansophist:
I might not agree with the banning as a measure of reproach, but I wholeheartedly disagree with the deletion of the President's tweet. Freedom of speech simply means that "I may passionately hate what you have to say, but I'll go to hell and back to defend your right to say it".

Also, deleting speech because it doesn't appeal to some peoples feelings is basically a witch hunt, cancel culture, where some e mobs no matter how dumb they are can gather and mass report a post, and twitter will appeal to their emotions by deleting it.

Personally I'll rather prefer to hear what Buhari or Trump is saying, than ban him so I won't hear anything he has to say. I may hate what he says but I prefer to hear it, and if I dislike his tweets, I'll block him myself, don't infantalize me by doing it for me. Freedom of speech also implies freedom after speech, and to some extent, freedom of reach, because what's the point of freedom of speech if no one can hear it, and if I'll not be free after saying it?

Silencing me by deletion will not change my opinion, it will only silenced its reach. Even more scary is the question no one is asking, which is, "who gets to decide which tweets should be deleted"? Does the person's single opinion that is shaped by his/her own worldview more accurate and supercedes that of millions of the President's followers? This is e-tyranny as far as I am concerned. So yes, I support the banning of twitter. Their job is create a platform for people to air their views, not decide which should not be aired.

Thank you. It's very hard to find common sense posts on Nairaland, a few bright spots in a dark world.

1 Like

Re: Twitter Writes FG Over Suspension, Seeks Dialogue by Wolfeye: 9:53am On Jun 17, 2021
Adakintroy:

You be clown.nigeria will never be great. See your weak mentality. No positive bone in you.. you are more Nigerian in psych than Nigeria itself Mr. Negativity. There was a time no one believe we could hold down democracy for more than a term. (Military interferance) Now we are doing almost two decades that's progress dummy.

When you are told to read history you will come online and show your asss.

Denmark, sweden Norway, scandanevian were once vikins that raid Europe, Italy was former Romans, Russia was soveite, Portugal was former colonial powers so was France England and breakaway America. All more than century old. You are comparing nigeria to them. That's the kind of educated people am dealing with.

Oga compare like term. We are doing decent. That you can come online and talk shiit and no one pick you up is a sign you are free. During military regime this would not happen. That's progress. Tiny step progress yes but progress all thesame.

Thank God you said twiiter is a app. App come apps go country remains. Soon Jack and his bloody app will be a thing look on with rear view. Respect your country.

Country remains where Lmao. What makes a country permanent? Lol. You are just a waiting victim of the world. If 3rd world war should happen, what can nigeria do? Wait to be nuked. Lmao. Your soldiers that protect your sovereignty are only strong when they see young girls to rape in remote villages and unarmed civilians.
Keep deluding yourself.
You cannot manufacture greatness from insipid lowlifes parading the streets, classrooms and offices looking for the next man to take advantage of while hugging stupid nuances like religion and tribe tightly.
There is no such thing as “Nigeria” to even say you are a “Nigerian” is to be delusional.
You are a citizen of a country where you can’t get a job or go to school without state of origin certificate lmao which will determine whether you get the space or not. Isn’t it ironic? In your state you can’t even be an indigene you must identify your village so that whoever is in charge will decide whether he likes people from your village or not and give you the position.
But you claim “Nigeria” because that’s what you watch on tv.
Until you stop being a sheep and ask yourself when and where your reality of Nigeria has ever matched the garbage you watch on tv, you will not be mentally free.

Travel around Nigeria, you will realise an idiot in abuja cannot determine what happens in kafanchan. Only those who watch network news and believe the lies of lunatics believe Nigeria is an actual country. Travel and see Nigeria.

You spoke about vikings lmao. While they were conquering places what were your ancestors doing? Drinking local gin and worshipping re.tarded gods who couldn’t save them when slave ships came.
Keep dreaming. Buhari will make you great.
Re: Twitter Writes FG Over Suspension, Seeks Dialogue by Adakintroy: 11:55am On Jun 17, 2021
Wolfeye:

Country remains where Lmao. What makes a country permanent? Lol. You are just a waiting victim of the world. If 3rd world war should happen, what can nigeria do? Wait to be nuked. Lmao. Your soldiers that protect your sovereignty are only strong when they see young girls to rape in remote villages and unarmed civilians.
Keep deluding yourself.
You cannot manufacture greatness from insipid lowlifes parading the streets, classrooms and offices looking for the next man to take advantage of while hugging stupid nuances like religion and tribe tightly.
There is no such thing as “Nigeria” to even say you are a “Nigerian” is to be delusional.
You are a citizen of a country where you can’t get a job or go to school without state of origin certificate lmao which will determine whether you get the space or not. Isn’t it ironic? In your state you can’t even be an indigene you must identify your village so that whoever is in charge will decide whether he likes people from your village or not and give you the position.
But you claim “Nigeria” because that’s what you watch on tv.
Until you stop being a sheep and ask yourself when and where your reality of Nigeria has ever matched the garbage you watch on tv, you will not be mentally free.

Travel around Nigeria, you will realise an idiot in abuja cannot determine what happens in kafanchan. Only those who watch network news and believe the lies of lunatics believe Nigeria is an actual country. Travel and see Nigeria.

You spoke about vikings lmao. While they were conquering places what were your ancestors doing? Drinking local gin and worshipping re.tarded gods who couldn’t save them when slave ships came.
Keep dreaming. Buhari will make you great.

Abeg I don tire for your low i.q

Read about social evolution and "august comte law of three stage" figure what stage we in. I bet your rehtorics are one of science. So there is your take home assignment.

I wish you God speed on your way to true enlightenment.
Re: Twitter Writes FG Over Suspension, Seeks Dialogue by Gamesmart: 2:10pm On Jun 18, 2021
lexy2014:

I haven't made any argument. I only asked u a simple which u have failed to answer:

Have u set ur eyes on d letter which Lai keeps telling us every day that Twitter wrote to d FG?

The real question is: Tell me what are the achievements of home-based players in CAN, WAFU, ACL etc. that shows they are worthy as the main base for selection to represent Nigeria instead of the foreign-based players.

grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

JJ Omojuwa, Debola Williams, Fela Durutoye React To Stealing Nigeria's Future / Yes Daddy!: Sagir Koki Mimics Peter Obi After Meeting Kwankwaso / Bomb Explosion In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 130
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.