Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,228 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:25 AM

Should She Tell Her Fiance After Sleeping With A Colleague During A Course? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should She Tell Her Fiance After Sleeping With A Colleague During A Course? (3996 Views)

Lady Tearfully Begs Fiance After She Went To Camp In A Hotel With A Man (Video) / Lady Calls Off Wedding To Fiance After Discovering He Slept With Multiple Men / Should Someone Confess To Her Fiance After Cheating? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should She Tell Her Fiance After Sleeping With A Colleague During A Course? by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jun 15, 2021
Assuming a lady has done traditional wedding, and then while preparing for the white wedding, she was then assigned for a course where she travelled and lodged in same hotel, but different rooms with her male colleague. Then one of the days they had sex just thrice. What is the best advice to such a person or someone with similar kind of situation? It's just a general question, it didn't happen. Please it didn't happen. Please don't take it personal.
Re: Should She Tell Her Fiance After Sleeping With A Colleague During A Course? by LadyRosa(f): 5:05pm On Jun 15, 2021
She better keep her mouth shut...
Then learn how to close her damn legs!

She committed adultery. Let the guilt kill her.

My advice?
She should keep it a secret.

But...
You go still _4ck up again. I no your type. They always destroy themselves eventually because they hardly learn from mistakes.

Modified :
The lady has deactivated grin
"Just thrice" kill u there! Ankara girlie.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should She Tell Her Fiance After Sleeping With A Colleague During A Course? by Macnnoli4(m): 5:07pm On Jun 15, 2021
No, I won't advice it. A lot of people find it hard to handle the truth. Even if he forgives her, there is no guarantee he will trust her again. She should stop associating with the colleague, delete any evidence of the affair from her phone, truly repent and work on having greater self control over her self

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should She Tell Her Fiance After Sleeping With A Colleague During A Course? by TheUndercover: 5:10pm On Jun 15, 2021
grin

She had sex, just thrice. This gender will never disappoint. grin. OP, why is my mind telling me you're the person? Your account was created today.

The niqqa somewhere would be very happy that he will soon be joining his 'beloved' wife not knowing he will soon be with his beloved hoe. grin

Men, anytime you're thinking of marriage, the number one thing you should check amongst other things is if she's a virgin, if she's not, she belongs to the streets. Her pretense of being a good girl at that period won't last long because if the opportunity presents itself, she will find her way back to the streets!

I wish I can find a way to contact the guy before we read sometime in the future about a man committing suicide or murder after he finds out the truth.

36 Likes

Re: Should She Tell Her Fiance After Sleeping With A Colleague During A Course? by DaddyRochie1642: 5:15pm On Jun 15, 2021
You just registered on Nairaland today to ask this question and you're here saying it didn't happen, stop lying jare, it happened and it's probably you that did it grin

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should She Tell Her Fiance After Sleeping With A Colleague During A Course? by valentineuwakwe(m): 5:15pm On Jun 15, 2021
On a day they had sex thrice.....what advice should I give again?

If na me you come tell, I will end the whole engagements!
Re: Should She Tell Her Fiance After Sleeping With A Colleague During A Course? by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jun 15, 2021
Lol, fiancé indeed. The man in question is already her husband. Better keep her cheating to herself.

6 Likes

Re: Should She Tell Her Fiance After Sleeping With A Colleague During A Course? by Numerouno94(m): 5:31pm On Jun 15, 2021
U called "thrice" just? I fear u.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should She Tell Her Fiance After Sleeping With A Colleague During A Course? by X0X0(m): 5:31pm On Jun 15, 2021
TheUndercover:
grin

She had sex, just thrice. This gender will never disappoint. grin. OP, why is my mind telling me you're the person? Your account was created today.

The niqqa somewhere would be very happy that he will soon be joining his 'beloved' wife not knowing he will soon be with his beloved hoe. grin

Men, anytime you're thinking of marriage, the number one thing you should check among other things is if she's a virgin, if she's not, she belongs to the streets. Her pretense of being a good girl at that period won't last long because if the opportunity presents itself, she will find her way back to the streets!

I wish I can find a way to contact the guy before we read sometime in the future about a guy committing suicide or murder after he finds out the truth.
My Guy

5 Likes

Re: Should She Tell Her Fiance After Sleeping With A Colleague During A Course? by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jun 15, 2021
This one loud!!!

Three fvcking rounds??

1 can be considered a mistake and the devils hand work which is always the national anthem when there’s a caught, but 3 rounds? Shuuuu. That guy is a bastard.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should She Tell Her Fiance After Sleeping With A Colleague During A Course? by MiVida(m): 5:42pm On Jun 15, 2021
heartily:
Assuming a lady has done traditional wedding, and then while preparing for the white wedding, she was then assigned for a course where she travelled and lodged in same hotel, but different rooms with her male colleague. Then one of the days they had sex just thrice. What is the best advice to such a person or someone with similar kind of situation? It's just a general question, it didn't happen.
They've bleeped this one more than three times jare...

You've not even began the journey of marriage and you're already opening your ugly smelly in-between for another man... I wish I could tell your husband to run DNA for all the kids he's planning to have with you... poor guy cry

Youre insensitive and wicked... who knows who you took after, bitch!

15 Likes

Re: Should She Tell Her Fiance After Sleeping With A Colleague During A Course? by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jun 15, 2021
MiVida:

You've not even began the journey of marriage and you're already opening your ugly smelly in-between for another man... I wish I could tell your husband to run DNA for all the kids he's planning to have with you... poor guy cry

grin grin

Why you dey vex bros?

3 Likes

Re: Should She Tell Her Fiance After Sleeping With A Colleague During A Course? by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jun 15, 2021
MiVida:

Please don't take it personal... It's just an assumption. Abeg no vex...
Re: Should She Tell Her Fiance After Sleeping With A Colleague During A Course? by MiVida(m): 5:46pm On Jun 15, 2021
Carchoice:

grin grin

Why you dey vex bros?
she's a bitch-ass muthafucker bro...

10 Likes

Re: Should She Tell Her Fiance After Sleeping With A Colleague During A Course? by MiVida(m): 5:47pm On Jun 15, 2021
heartily:
Please don't take it personal... It's just an assumption. Abeg no vex...
I hope it is!

1 Like

Re: Should She Tell Her Fiance After Sleeping With A Colleague During A Course? by Enigma2049(m): 5:50pm On Jun 15, 2021
Tell ur fiancee
Re: Should She Tell Her Fiance After Sleeping With A Colleague During A Course? by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jun 15, 2021
MiVida:
I hope it is!
Yes it is....
Re: Should She Tell Her Fiance After Sleeping With A Colleague During A Course? by talk2hb1(m): 7:50pm On Jun 15, 2021
Assuming a lady has done traditional wedding, and then while preparing for the white wedding, she was then assigned for a course where she travelled and lodged in same hotel, but different rooms with her male colleague. Then one of the days they had sex just thrice. What is the best advice to such a person or someone with similar kind of situation? It's just a general question, it didn't happen. Please it didn't happen. Please don't take it personal.
A Troubled Mind is more manageable Than a Bad Reputation!!!
Re: Should She Tell Her Fiance After Sleeping With A Colleague During A Course? by Divoc19(f): 7:58pm On Jun 15, 2021
Pretend it happened to someone else and never repeat such again

Re: Should She Tell Her Fiance After Sleeping With A Colleague During A Course? by Huberx: 8:06pm On Jun 15, 2021
Ladies always like to explore at "quarter to" getting married.
There has been several personal encounters proving this scenario.
That being said, She cheated. If she should confess there's a 99% chance the relationship is over.
Best keep quiet. What a man doesn't know won't kill him.

But if the man should be involved in extra marital affairs later, she should not say kpim.

As she take lay her bed na so she go lie on top.

Guys, always... Always... Beware of your girl when you are about to get married. That's when her propensity to cheat increases ten fold.

4 Likes

Re: Should She Tell Her Fiance After Sleeping With A Colleague During A Course? by dtruth50: 8:08pm On Jun 15, 2021
Carchoice:
This one loud!!!

Three fvcking rounds??

1 can be considered a mistake and the devils hand work which is always the national anthem when there’s a caught, but 3 rounds? Shuuuu. That guy is a bastard.
3 different times!!! no be 3 rounds and its JUST

1 Like

Re: Should She Tell Her Fiance After Sleeping With A Colleague During A Course? by habsydiamond(m): 9:06pm On Jun 15, 2021
Assuming a lady has done traditional wedding, and then while preparing for the white wedding, she was then assigned for a course where she travelled and lodged in same hotel, but different rooms with her male colleague. Then one of the days they had sex just thrice. What is the best advice to such a person or someone with similar kind of situation? just a general question, it didn't happen. Please it didn't happen. Please don't take it personal.
op... It didn't happen.. Or u don't want people to bash u for what u have done... For u to have sex with someone else after ur engagement mean u are a public commodity... It as been said that no amount of energy u commit to a pig to become clean it will always end up being dirty.. I rise.

1 Like

Re: Should She Tell Her Fiance After Sleeping With A Colleague During A Course? by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jun 15, 2021
Op, this one the happen plenty now, you never heard of last respect, a day to white wedding..... Oh.
Re: Should She Tell Her Fiance After Sleeping With A Colleague During A Course? by Nonexisting: 9:33pm On Jun 15, 2021
You are the olosho and the olosho is you so stop saying it didn't happen. Continue, very soon DNA will expose your marital olosho activities.

1 Like

Re: Should She Tell Her Fiance After Sleeping With A Colleague During A Course? by Cholls(m): 9:38pm On Jun 15, 2021
LadyRosa:

My advice?

Re: Should She Tell Her Fiance After Sleeping With A Colleague During A Course? by NewDawn2O21: 10:30pm On Jun 15, 2021
LadyRosa:
She better keep her mouth shut... Then learn how to close her damn legs!
My advice? She should keep it a secret.
you're a dumb ass
Re: Should She Tell Her Fiance After Sleeping With A Colleague During A Course? by ChiefSosa(m): 10:44pm On Jun 15, 2021
Then one of the days they had sex just thrice.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should She Tell Her Fiance After Sleeping With A Colleague During A Course? by saintade01(m): 10:51pm On Jun 15, 2021
Now if pregnancy shows now, you will pin it on the poor husband to be.

1 Like

Re: Should She Tell Her Fiance After Sleeping With A Colleague During A Course? by saintade01(m): 10:53pm On Jun 15, 2021
Now if pregnancy shows now, you will pin it on the poor husband to be.

Please mod, move this to the front page so the hubby can see it and decode.

1 Like

Re: Should She Tell Her Fiance After Sleeping With A Colleague During A Course? by NotGej: 10:55pm On Jun 15, 2021

Bury the thought of sharing the event with your fiancé for now. Mistakes do happen.

NB: I do not support infidélité of an form. I merely offered advise based on the information given.

Be guided accordingly.

1 Like

Re: Should She Tell Her Fiance After Sleeping With A Colleague During A Course? by LadyRosa(f): 11:06pm On Jun 15, 2021
NewDawn2O21:
you're a dumb ass

So is your mother.

2 Likes

Re: Should She Tell Her Fiance After Sleeping With A Colleague During A Course? by AishaYesufu: 11:14pm On Jun 15, 2021
LadyRosa:

My advice?
See how wicked you are?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Am I Beautiful? / LASU Female Student Roasted Extra Crispy By Lagos Mob Over Boyfriend's Car / I Sucked A Girl Pusey Now I’m Having Stomach Pain’s Please Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.