Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,611 members, 7,827,300 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

LASU Female Student Roasted Extra Crispy By Lagos Mob Over Boyfriend's Car - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / LASU Female Student Roasted Extra Crispy By Lagos Mob Over Boyfriend's Car (4004 Views)

He Caught Me Cheating 3 Times And Forgave Me – Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend / Young Lady Called Off Her Wedding Over Boyfriend's Constant Abuse (photos) / Jilted Lady Sets Her Boyfriend's Car on Fire For Dumping Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

LASU Female Student Roasted Extra Crispy By Lagos Mob Over Boyfriend's Car by Dimaya: 11:44am On Jun 15, 2023
A female LASU student name 'Dasola was found cooked and roasted by a relentless foul-mouthed lagos mob after airing opinions about her boyfriend's broken down car. Watch the gradual build up to the roast in the video below. Lets hear your thoughts. Did she deserve it?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jIIBu585fbo

Re: LASU Female Student Roasted Extra Crispy By Lagos Mob Over Boyfriend's Car by Jakumo(m): 12:13pm On Jun 15, 2023
Assuming the title of this thread is not a horrible joke, this is by far the strongest evidence I will ever have encountered online to show that Nigeria remains a land of murderous savages who have ZERO regard whatsoever for human life.

If I understand this story correctly, a bunch of savages actually MUDERED a woman in cold blood because of something she said. This is a tragic commentary on the state of Nigeria and I join all other right-thinking people worldwide in demanding that President Bola Tinubu please ensure that the murderous criminals who carried out this horrendous crime are all rounded up, given a fair trial and thrown into jail for the balance of their miserable wasted lives.

2 Likes

Re: LASU Female Student Roasted Extra Crispy By Lagos Mob Over Boyfriend's Car by Dimaya: 12:34pm On Jun 15, 2023
Baba, watch the video. She was roasted and cooked figuratively, not literally:

Roast.
Definition: A roast is a form of humor in which a specific individual, a guest of honor, is subjected to jokes at their expense, intended to amuse the event's wider audience.

Nigerians no get chill abeg. She wasn't killed. She was cooked/ roasted. grin

2 Likes

Re: LASU Female Student Roasted Extra Crispy By Lagos Mob Over Boyfriend's Car by Zigzagman: 12:40pm On Jun 15, 2023
dem no get chill at all o.

DImaya. that's why you need to clarify stuffs. that caption is too sensational. Before you know it, you go hear say LASU students don begin burn tyres for street. Na like this e dey start o.

I suggest you change the caption of the video. something like LASU student cooked inside podcast session.
Re: LASU Female Student Roasted Extra Crispy By Lagos Mob Over Boyfriend's Car by Jakumo(m): 12:41pm On Jun 15, 2023
Dimaya:
Baba, watch the video. She was roasted and cooked figuratively, not literally:

Roast.
Definition: A roast is a form of humor in which a specific individual, a guest of honor, is subjected to jokes at their expense, intended to amuse the event's wider audience.

Nigerians no get chill abeg. She wasn't killed. She was cooked/ roasted. grin

Whew. I guess I should have watched it. With mob killings a daily occurrence in Nigeria I simply assumed that this was yet another one, and on that premise decided not to watch the video clip.

The clarification is appreciated. I'll leave my post up since it does represent my sentiments about mob "justice" in Nigeria, and my sincere hope that the new president will make all such barbarity illegal and punishable as murder should be.

5 Likes

Re: LASU Female Student Roasted Extra Crispy By Lagos Mob Over Boyfriend's Car by Dimaya: 12:51pm On Jun 15, 2023
Jakumo:

Whew. I guess I should have watched it. With mob killings a daily occurrence in Nigeria I simply assumed that this was yet another one, and on that premise decided not to watch the video clip.

The clarification is appreciated. I'll leave my post up since it does represent my sentiments about mob "justice" in Nigeria, and my sincere hope that the new president will make all such barbarity illegal and punishable as murder should be.

you have earned my utmost respects.

1 Like

Re: LASU Female Student Roasted Extra Crispy By Lagos Mob Over Boyfriend's Car by Dimaya: 7:43pm On Jun 15, 2023
Zigzagman:
dem no get chill at all o.

DImaya. that's why you need to clarify stuffs. that caption is too sensational. Before you know it, you go hear say LASU students don begin burn tyres for street. Na like this e dey start o.

I suggest you change the caption of the video. something like LASU student cooked inside podcast session.

No worries bro. I got you

1 Like

Re: LASU Female Student Roasted Extra Crispy By Lagos Mob Over Boyfriend's Car by Zigzagman: 12:59pm On Jul 04, 2023
Dimaya:

No worries bro. I got you

how do i get in contact with the production team of that podcast? I have someone who's interested in going on the show
Re: LASU Female Student Roasted Extra Crispy By Lagos Mob Over Boyfriend's Car by thesilentman(m): 1:41pm On Jul 04, 2023
Chai op,heaven no sure for you o.Am just about gathering all my human right activism knowledge to lambaste the perpetrators of this gagantuan animalistic act.My blood is already curling not knowing...what a topic!
Re: LASU Female Student Roasted Extra Crispy By Lagos Mob Over Boyfriend's Car by Zigzagman: 6:18pm On Jul 04, 2023
thesilentman:
Chai op,heaven no sure for you o.Am just about gathering all my human right activism knowledge to lambaste the perpetrators of this gagantuan animalistic act.My blood is already curling not knowing...what a topic!

grin grin grin grin na so we begin hear all dis big big engrish

1 Like

Re: LASU Female Student Roasted Extra Crispy By Lagos Mob Over Boyfriend's Car by Dimaya: 10:49pm On Jul 04, 2023
thesilentman:

Heaven sure for me. I dey follow my Jesus enter heaven o

2 Likes

Re: LASU Female Student Roasted Extra Crispy By Lagos Mob Over Boyfriend's Car by Dimaya: 9:51am On Jul 06, 2023
Zigzagman:

grin grin grin grin na so we begin hear all dis big big engrish

The guy read the title literally
Re: LASU Female Student Roasted Extra Crispy By Lagos Mob Over Boyfriend's Car by orjibra1: 11:40am On Jul 13, 2023
You can reach them via whatsapp here:

https:///FohegcffZxj7fmocNkgccx

Zigzagman:

how do i get in contact with the production team of that podcast? I have someone who's interested in going on the show
Re: LASU Female Student Roasted Extra Crispy By Lagos Mob Over Boyfriend's Car by Afonjacrusder(f): 12:30pm On Jul 13, 2023
Useless click-bait.
Re: LASU Female Student Roasted Extra Crispy By Lagos Mob Over Boyfriend's Car by ideamonster: 1:07pm On Aug 24, 2023
Afonjacrusder:
Useless click-bait.

you can say that again

(1) (Reply)

I Can’t Even Penetrate A 19 Years Old Girl / Ladies, Do You Play Hard To Get? / Four Types Of Men A Nigerian Woman Would Marry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.