Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,280 members, 7,815,476 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

Pete Edochie Speaks On Enugu's Infrastructural Development - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pete Edochie Speaks On Enugu's Infrastructural Development (14449 Views)

Pete Edochie Speaks On His Son, Yul Marrying A Second Wife / Pete Edochie Speaks On Death Of His Grandson; People Like Him Don't Last / Josephine Edochie: Pete Edochie's Wife And Yul Edochie's Mother (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pete Edochie Speaks On Enugu's Infrastructural Development by zombieHUNTER: 6:29am On Jun 16, 2021
SpecialAdviser:
Many uninformed nairalanders would not let Ugwuanyi be.

If only you guys have witnessed his rural area developmental strides.
Ugwuanyi no doubt has his own flaws but he definitely tried in Enugu state.

Rural areas especially in Nsukka will never forget him in a hurry.

Shut up there

Ugwuanyi praise the worst Governor in the country.... He's doing absolutely nothing in the State.. can you compare him with Sullivan..
Oh.. he told you there's no money..
His brother just bought a 100 million house in lekki...

1 Like

Re: Pete Edochie Speaks On Enugu's Infrastructural Development by AnanseK(m): 6:33am On Jun 16, 2021
post=102770510:
Dem MANNA, AKA da truth in da building.

Truth is not bitter, just that people are bitter to the truth........

You forgot Kema Chikwe, Minister Of Aviation 1999- 2003.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pete Edochie Speaks On Enugu's Infrastructural Development by AnanseK(m): 6:38am On Jun 16, 2021
It is so difficult to know if Pete Edochie is acting or not. He made similar eloquent speeches in some of his films.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pete Edochie Speaks On Enugu's Infrastructural Development by iampeterben(m): 6:42am On Jun 16, 2021
benweezy:
Enugu is truly in d hand of God

Ugwuanyi is truly transforming enugu state.
God bless Ugwuanyi
God bless pdp.
That's great to hear.
Re: Pete Edochie Speaks On Enugu's Infrastructural Development by Tolu181: 6:59am On Jun 16, 2021
post=102770510:

zombie man

2 Likes

Re: Pete Edochie Speaks On Enugu's Infrastructural Development by highoctane: 7:02am On Jun 16, 2021
Billyonaire666:
Hustler, no worry, the govnar will soon invite you for a handshake grin
Ogidigada, Gadagidi, Ichie Gburugburu, Ozo Kpom,, nke Eke, Oye, Afor, Nkwo have stopped street hustling, he have been shaking the hands of governors and presidents before Ugwuanyi.
Re: Pete Edochie Speaks On Enugu's Infrastructural Development by Agoziewin(m): 7:50am On Jun 16, 2021
This the problem we have here in Enugu
Ugwuanyi gat praises from every living thing that breath in Enugu, yet nothing to show for it.
Poor water supply and all the roads we had are expiring, the FG roads that state government uses more than FG is doomed all through. Look Abakapa junction to 9th miles road, All are dead trap.
This govt is govt of settlement to the riches
Re: Pete Edochie Speaks On Enugu's Infrastructural Development by Nobody: 7:51am On Jun 16, 2021
So disappointed with this city. Just look at it from the top. This is terrible. Even the roads are completed, just imagine how tiny the roads are, and these roads are major. This state needs to do better. I dont know who will come from abroad for the first time, and wants to visit anywhere in ibo land with the state of infrastructures there. Just imagine how the governors are embezzling. Look at Kalu. Ok. Okoracha too used their money to build statues, and all the buildings he built are already collapsing. Imagine. Las Las, ibo will continue developing Lagos especially. And when Nigeria breaks, hmmmmm! I do not know who will want to visit any of the 5 ibo states for the first time, and will not be scared with their present situation.
Re: Pete Edochie Speaks On Enugu's Infrastructural Development by FIDELITY24(m): 8:24am On Jun 16, 2021
SpecialAdviser:

bro Nsukka is not the only rural area in Enugu state na. If Ugwuanyi wants to focus on rural development then he should carry all the local government areas along, not just NSK.
Re: Pete Edochie Speaks On Enugu's Infrastructural Development by Depressed101: 8:57am On Jun 16, 2021
Kosiso12:
In this video, Veteran Nollywood actor, Pete Edochie bares his mind on Governor Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi's giant strides in infrastructural development in spite of the nation’s economic challenges and state's lean resources, as he inspects the ongoing flyover bridge project at T-Junction, Nike Lake Road, Enugu, being executed by the Enugu Sate government.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-CWuDoPf2BY
paid advert we know grin baba must chop, money nor dey nollywood na fame

1 Like

Re: Pete Edochie Speaks On Enugu's Infrastructural Development by Mikedollar: 9:16am On Jun 16, 2021
Billyonaire666:

Rubbish statement. You think everyone plays to the gallery like you. Pete is a man of integrity and you can not deny that fact
Re: Pete Edochie Speaks On Enugu's Infrastructural Development by Mikedollar: 9:21am On Jun 16, 2021
SpecialAdviser:

You are not far from the truth. Ugwuanyi's administration has placed the rural and urban areas side by side in terms of development. With his move on rural development, rural-urban migration has been been discouraged.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pete Edochie Speaks On Enugu's Infrastructural Development by Maddiba: 9:27am On Jun 16, 2021
GboyegaD:
Hmm....still don't understand why we praise them for doing what we elected them to do.
is

Is it all your leaders that have the spirit of embarking on the development mission of his subjects? We praise them so that more will be done
Re: Pete Edochie Speaks On Enugu's Infrastructural Development by Maddiba: 9:29am On Jun 16, 2021
Billyonaire666:

The veteran actor is a man of good repute and well cushioned integrity. He speaks as he sees

1 Like

Re: Pete Edochie Speaks On Enugu's Infrastructural Development by Maddiba: 9:31am On Jun 16, 2021
Depressed101:
paid advert we know grin baba must chop, money nor dey nollywood na fame

You don't just accuse individuals that way. Pete is one of the most respect Igbo elders that speaks the truth without caring whose ox is gored

2 Likes

Re: Pete Edochie Speaks On Enugu's Infrastructural Development by SpecialAdviser(m): 9:33am On Jun 16, 2021
FIDELITY24:
bro Nsukka is not the only rural area in Enugu state na. If Ugwuanyi wants to focus on rural development then he should carry all the local government areas along, not just NSK.

I agree with you that developments should spread everywhere. What I commented is to dispute the accusation that this man is not working.

However, I can only write about rural areas that I have visited. I was told he also extended to other areas aside Nsukka though I cannot confirm.

You know there are many neglected rural areas in Enugu. Most of the people commenting do not even know these places.
Only rural areas in Nsukka can take the whole 8 years to fix not to talk of other locl governments. And this guy is not owing salaries.

One thing you should know is that except you travel around to see for yourself, you cannot sit and say what you like.
Again, in Enugu, go and see Harmony road from Nike lake to Emene. Go and see his work at milky hill road.
Flyover construction at T junction before Abakpa. Go and see other roads he did in the town.

Trying to uplift rural areas has made it look like Ugwuanyi is not working. But he too doesnt care because he comes from rural area.
Had he been from Enugu town and concentrated all the projects in the town, he will be hailed as the best thing to happen to Enugu.
But who will remember the villagers? Ipray he remembers every rural area if he has not done so but am sure he also do other areas.
How come the people representting those areas in the house of assembly not complaining?

Why is Ugwuanyi the least opposed governor of Enugu state? Money sharing? Na lie jooor. People who know he is working knows. Forget stories
Re: Pete Edochie Speaks On Enugu's Infrastructural Development by Maddiba: 9:39am On Jun 16, 2021
FIDELITY24:

He cited Nsukka as am example. That does not mean that it is only in Nsukka. What of the gigantic hospital he built in Enugu west? Believe me that he did much in Enugu west and East too. He is an infrastructural general
Re: Pete Edochie Speaks On Enugu's Infrastructural Development by aikyg(m): 9:45am On Jun 16, 2021
I hope this is not the kind of flyovers that we see in Ebonyi state? What we need in Enugu are the kind of flyovers that have interchanges like what we have after Abakpa junction along Enugu-Port Harcout express.
Re: Pete Edochie Speaks On Enugu's Infrastructural Development by FIDELITY24(m): 10:02am On Jun 16, 2021
Maddiba:

He cited Nsukka as am example. That does not mean that it is only in Nsukka. What of the gigantic hospital he built in Enugu west? Believe me that he did much in Enugu west and East too. He is an infrastructural general
okay... Noted!
Re: Pete Edochie Speaks On Enugu's Infrastructural Development by Greaterguy: 10:04am On Jun 16, 2021
Billyonaire666:

Accusing him will not yield anything positive to you. He said what he saw and the last time I checked, we all have entitlement for our opinion
Re: Pete Edochie Speaks On Enugu's Infrastructural Development by Greaterguy: 10:07am On Jun 16, 2021
SpecialAdviser:

I agree with you that developments should spread everywhere. What I commented is to dispute the accusation that this man is not working.

However, I can only write about rural areas that I have visited. I was told he also extended to other areas aside Nsukka though I cannot confirm.

You know there are many neglected rural areas in Enugu. Most of the people commenting do not even know these places.
Only rural areas in Nsukka can take the whole 8 years to fix not to talk of other locl governments. And this guy is not owing salaries.

One thing you should know is that except you travel around to see for yourself, you cannot sit and say what you like.
Again, in Enugu, go and see Harmony road from Nike lake to Emene. Go and see his work at milky hill road.
Flyover construction at T junction before Abakpa. Go and see other roads he did in the town.

Trying to uplift rural areas has made it look like Ugwuanyi is not working. But he too doesnt care because he comes from rural area.
Had he been from Enugu town and concentrated all the projects in the town, he will be hailed as the best thing to happen to Enugu.
But who will remember the villagers? Ipray he remembers every rural area if he has not done so but am sure he also do other areas.
How come the people representting those areas in the house of assembly not complaining?

Why is Ugwuanyi the least opposed governor of Enugu state? Money sharing? Na lie jooor. People who know he is working knows. Forget stories

You have just said it all. You can't sit at home and know what has been trending

1 Like

Re: Pete Edochie Speaks On Enugu's Infrastructural Development by Updateverything: 10:56am On Jun 16, 2021
If you could say this. Then you really lack respect for your own parents too he’s facts are straight to the point. Especially, In a country where public funds are looted with excuses. We should celebrate the few that work.
Billyonaire666:
Re: Pete Edochie Speaks On Enugu's Infrastructural Development by pheonixdld2(m): 12:19pm On Jun 16, 2021
Posting about Akwaibom in a thread about Rnugu state Governor and you said you are not foolish? Really. You comment sometimes make me wonder if you are on some retarding drugs.
post=102770510:

Re: Pete Edochie Speaks On Enugu's Infrastructural Development by Maddiba: 12:27pm On Jun 16, 2021
AnanseK:
It is so difficult to know if Pete Edochie is acting or not. He made similar eloquent speeches in some of his films.

It is a sign of wisdom and integrity. A reputable elder per excellence
Re: Pete Edochie Speaks On Enugu's Infrastructural Development by greenprince(m): 1:01pm On Jun 16, 2021
post=102770510:

Till now you haven't stopped talking rubbish, until herdsmen and bandits claim some of your own. Be there making idiotic and false claims. You didn't even get the aviation ministers part right.
Re: Pete Edochie Speaks On Enugu's Infrastructural Development by GboyegaD(m): 1:06pm On Jun 16, 2021
Maddiba:
is

Is it all your leaders that have the spirit of embarking on the development mission of his subjects? We praise them so that more will be done

They don't need to be praised. This is a democracy and the things they do are with our taxes.
Re: Pete Edochie Speaks On Enugu's Infrastructural Development by leofab(f): 1:17pm On Jun 16, 2021
SpecialAdviser:

Other rural areas too
Again what about top notch security in Enugu?
What about not owing salary?
you would have at-least and two other rural community that won’t forget him in a hurry.
Re: Pete Edochie Speaks On Enugu's Infrastructural Development by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jun 16, 2021
highoctane:

Ogidigada, Gadagidi, Ichie Gburugburu, Ozo Kpom,, nke Eke, Oye, Afor, Nkwo have stopped street hustling, he have been shaking the hands of governors and presidents before Ugwuanyi.

Of all critics, you are the one who makes most sense to me. You are my G, it therefore means he has strategies on how to draw their attention, and this is one of it. Nnah, na still hustling oh. grin

There is nothing wrong with hurstling, he will be invited to pay homage grin, that is what I call hurstling
Re: Pete Edochie Speaks On Enugu's Infrastructural Development by highoctane: 4:18pm On Jun 16, 2021
Billyonaire666:

Of all critics, you are the one who makes most sense to me. You are my G, it therefore means he has strategies on how to draw their attention, and this is one of it. Nnah, na still hustling oh. grin

There is nothing wrong with hurstling, he will be invited to pay homage grin, that is what I call hurstling
By the Ichie Edochie was the deputy director Anambra broadcasting corporation, Gov Ugwuanyi was probably in 2nd semester in the university, or he may probably be in secondary school.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Top Five Hottest Nairaland Music Artistes / Genetically Speaking There Exists Two Types Of Black People / Eric Many Sues Runtown For Releasing New Song

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.