Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,872 members, 7,956,293 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 09:18 AM

Searching For My Soulmate - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Searching For My Soulmate (803 Views)

‘this Is MY Person, MY Soulmate’ – Lady Defends Boyfriend After Being Beaten / My Soulmate Denied Me Sex / See Pre-wedding Photos Of Ex-bowen University Course Mates As They Turn Soulmate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Searching For My Soulmate by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jun 15, 2021
I need a godly single man, 34 to 41, never been married, no kids, good communication skills, Christian. risinggrace@hotmail.com
Re: Searching For My Soulmate by Dissap: 8:42pm On Jun 15, 2021
Yo Hommies, you know that gender that I was talking about, they are dumb ass bitches...
Fucking irritating creatures with no sense at all!
Either stay out of their way or you fùck em real hard like a Cholo!
This is what the white guys are doing to them, because they know that they ain't worth the effort!
Damn it!
Re: Searching For My Soulmate by DeBe32: 8:44pm On Jun 15, 2021
Dissap:
Yo Hommies, you know that gender that I was talking about, they are dumb ass bitches...
This is what the white guys are doing to them, because they know that they ain't worth the effort!
Damn it!

Shut up. Oode

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Searching For My Soulmate by DeBe32: 8:44pm On Jun 15, 2021
risinggrace:
I need a godly single man, 34 to 41, never been married, no kids, good communication skills, Christian.

I know two males that fit the profile. Create a disposable email and publish it in the ad

Don't stop dreaming
Re: Searching For My Soulmate by lilvicky68(m): 8:45pm On Jun 15, 2021
Do you need Godly Christian or a traditional christain?

2 Likes

Re: Searching For My Soulmate by Salt06(m): 8:46pm On Jun 15, 2021
[quote author=risinggrace post=102762958]I need a godly single man, 34 to 41, never been married, no kids, good communication skills, Christian.
I'm here dear
Re: Searching For My Soulmate by Nobody: 12:25am On Jun 16, 2021
lilvicky68:
Do you need Godly Christian or a traditional christain?

Weytin be traditional xtian again?

2 Likes

Re: Searching For My Soulmate by Sirqt5(m): 6:53am On Jun 26, 2021
Still open?
Re: Searching For My Soulmate by Divoc19(f): 10:42am On Jun 26, 2021
You own age nko?

I need a godly single man, 34 to 41, never been married, no kids, good communication skills, Christian. risinggrace@hotmail.com
Re: Searching For My Soulmate by lilvicky68(m): 11:41am On Jun 26, 2021
SimplyFacts:

Weytin be traditional xtian again?
Christian wey dey commit crime..

1 Like

Re: Searching For My Soulmate by Sirqt5(m): 10:38pm On Jul 06, 2021
lilvicky68:

Christian wey dey commit crime..
grin
Re: Searching For My Soulmate by Loveknitting: 10:45pm On Jul 06, 2021
Dissap:
Damn it!

If you're not gay, then you're just plainly stupid, Sorry.
Re: Searching For My Soulmate by Mophor: 11:57pm On Jul 06, 2021
Damn Niggar!!!!!
May you find your soulmate soonest
I already got my soulmate hair cream from the store today so hurry up and get yours according to the quantity you want 34-41

(1) (Reply)

Turn 10k To 1 Million Naira In Just 3 Days! / Check Single Mothers Who Are Ready To F*ck / 15 Questions To Ask A Guy In The Early Stages Of Dating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.