Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,765 members, 7,820,669 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:11 PM

15 Questions To Ask A Guy In The Early Stages Of Dating - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 15 Questions To Ask A Guy In The Early Stages Of Dating (747 Views)

She Made Him Wait For 4 Years For Sex, But Slept With A New Guy In A Week! / See The Early Gift I Got Myself For Valentine(pics) / Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

15 Questions To Ask A Guy In The Early Stages Of Dating by iammodel(m): 11:28am On Nov 19, 2021
In this article, I want to discuss good questions to ask early in a relationship, especially in the early stages of dating a guy. I know that navigating the relationship process, and especially those early stages, the early weeks and months of the beginning of a relationship can be complicated and confusing.

Since you’re both interested, and there’s an attraction. You’re drawn to each other, and you’re trying to figure out if it’s going to work.

You may be asking questions like “Could I see myself with this person long term? Do we vibe? What do we have in common? Do we share similar goals and visions?”

A Valuable Advice about Questions to Ask in the Early Stages of Dating a Guy
Sometimes, it can be hard to know how to navigate that. Something that someone had advised, which I find interesting. This can help in the early stages of dating a guy to take things to a deeper level.

They said, ask good questions. You know you’re going to have a lot of conversations. You’re going to be talking a lot and spending a great deal of time together.

Those questions and that conversation can either stay kind of surface. Alternatively, you can both be intentional to ask questions that will take deeper dives.

Questions that will explore more about who the other person is, where they’ve been, what they’ve learned from their past experiences, and ultimately, what has led them to be the person that they are today.

The Result of that Advice
Honestly, I wasn’t sure. I could think of some, but I knew there were a lot more. So I studied and researched and found a lot of good questions from great resources, both online and offline.

I’m glad to share these questions with you. I hope it will help you take the relationship to a deeper level.

So deep that you can truly get to know the genuine, authentic guy, and who he is. As you ask these questions and dive deeper into your relationship, that will help you discern over time, if you and the guy are a good fit for each other.

You’ll get to know if you want to spend the rest of your life with him and if he wants to spend the rest of his life with you because you’re learning who the real person is.

So if you’re wondering how to navigate the early stages of dating a guy, here are some key essential questions you can ask him to help you discern the direction of the relationship.

Questions to Ask in the Early Stages of Dating a Guy
These are questions that you as the girl in the relationship can be thinking. These are some good ones that you could be asking just naturally in conversation in the early stages of dating a guy, not somewhere down the road.

You could just bring it up and say, “Hey, I have a few questions.”

1. Why do You Want to be in a Relationship with Me?
That might seem super basic, but that would be interesting to ask in the early stages of dating a guy.

Why do you want to be in a relationship with me? Then he might ask you the same question back, that’ll just give you a little bit of a deeper peek inside what he’s thinking.

2. What Does Your Vision of a Happy Family Look Like?
You know we all come from different backgrounds, different family experiences, and one person’s vision of a happy family might be different from someone else’s.

That would be a good question to ask in the early stages of dating a guy and get that vision of what the future looks like.

Continue Reading>> https://datingfountain.com/early-stages-of-dating-a-guy/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 15 Questions To Ask A Guy In The Early Stages Of Dating by Divoc19(f): 11:36am On Nov 19, 2021
This questions are not realistic.
Go into a relationship with an open heart if you like the person.
Re: 15 Questions To Ask A Guy In The Early Stages Of Dating by iammodel(m): 12:44pm On Nov 19, 2021
Divoc19:
This questions are not realistic.
Go into a relationship with an open heart if you like the person.

I agree with you that we must go into a relationship with an open heart. However, we must also ask relevant questions and do some digging.

When it comes to relationships, even love is not enough.

My humble submission.

(1) (Reply)

Neglect Of Boy Child;speak Up By Sharing Your Experience / Meet The Big Brother South Africa Season 5 Housemates – Bbmzansi / This Lady Must Be High

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.