Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

I Need Advice On What To Do - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Need Advice On What To Do (693 Views)

My Wife Is A Cheat. I Need Advice / Please I Need Advice Nairalanders... I Just Discovered I'm Pregnant. / I Need Advice Before Taking The Huge Step Into Marriage. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Advice On What To Do by Yemmie24: 1:38pm On Sep 30, 2022
UPDATED
Re: I Need Advice On What To Do by EmiLoKanMyAss: 1:46pm On Sep 30, 2022
You MUST tell your cousin what you saw.
The boy got nerve to tell on you and you should be ashamed of yourselves for not being able to open your mouth to explain what actually happened.
You will leave their tomorrow or next and in a week or a month time, the girl will come visiting again.
Anyways, weytin I know, its kuku a family thing.
Cheers.

Yemmie24:
I had an interview so I went to sleep over at my cousin’s house, she has a boy 6-7yrs old
After the interview sha she told me to stay for the weekend,since it’s been like a year plus I have seen her

She stays in a room and parlor self con with her husband,
her(my cousin) brother has a female daughter,she’s 3 years ,she came over for the weekend

Long story short,I was watching movie in the living room,the kids were In the room
I just went into the room and saw that stupid boy on the 3year old girl,kissing her neck ,ear
You know like when someone wants to have sex
The baby girl does not even know what’s happening

Omo I wan crase!!
I shouted are you crazy ,gave the boy a dirty slap
Like I was so pissed
The mom and dad were not home
I don’t even know how to tell his mom (how I go take say something like this??)
The boy really disgusting me jeez
And the boy acts so babyish with his mom
But trying nonsense

He reported me to his mom that I called him crazy and slap him
His mom asked what he did
I couldn’t say it

I made sure the baby girl left before I left the place and was watching them like a hawk
But I feel like I should tell my cousin
What do you think?
I no even know how I go talk am

2 Likes

Re: I Need Advice On What To Do by fyzaila: 2:23pm On Sep 30, 2022
You should have videoed the scene for just 30sec before the tearing of slap. As for your reaction, i would have done much better. After giving him some good beating, he will be on punishment till his parents come back. When they ask what happened, i will as the boy to narrate it himself he dare not lie, i have evidence.

Now, have a talk with your sister that is the boy's mother. Ask her if they have been careless about their intimate privacy. Which is certain since it a self contained. Most likely they sleep in same room with the boy. After that tell her what you saw and tell her to be more vigilant of the boy. The boy needs discipline i swear he don corrupt already.
Re: I Need Advice On What To Do by Davidave(m): 2:27pm On Sep 30, 2022
Something you should just tell your cousin you brought it to social media! What's there to seek help from ppl? you better do d right thing.
Re: I Need Advice On What To Do by NoToPile: 3:06pm On Sep 30, 2022
Tell your cousin oo, that boy has been watching things either on TV or live.

Tell her.
Re: I Need Advice On What To Do by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:00pm On Sep 30, 2022
send her a msg and tell her exactly what you saw...
Re: I Need Advice On What To Do by virginprincess(f): 4:39pm On Sep 30, 2022
This is one of the disadvantages of a room self contain and children sleeping in their parents room, children usually pratice what they see,i'm sure that boy has seen his parent or two adults doing something like this,i think you should tell your cousin,so she can disciplind that child very well and she should know the way she and her husband copulate.
Re: I Need Advice On What To Do by boxer022(m): 7:32pm On Sep 30, 2022
You have to inform her on what you saw and the action you took to correct it. She and her husband are to blame for what is happening to their son, I believe that he must have been peeping at them when they were making love and it has happened several times. They should take the necessary action.
Re: I Need Advice On What To Do by Karleb(m): 7:53am On Oct 01, 2022
You did not handle the issues well.

The boy is your relative and he's a kid but you are seeing him as a demon.

How did slapping and shouting on him solve anything. You should have warned him but with love and even if you should beat him, you should tell him why you are beating him.

2 Likes

Re: I Need Advice On What To Do by emmanuelbrown26: 4:53pm On Oct 01, 2022
My guy, u no handle dis matter well. U for tell ur cousin sister na.
Me, I dun handle dis kin ting before, though d boy and girl na almost same age btw 11-12 years. I just call their parents separately I used parable "madam if care is not taken u go soon become grand ma" they read d body language and thanked and they beat d hell outta of d kids.
Re: I Need Advice On What To Do by satandeterrible: 11:20am On Oct 02, 2022
Oga stop seeing that boy as a devil.
Don't be a sick bastard.

The boy is still a kid. He is obviously suffering from bad upbringing and thbe negative influences around him. I'm sure those ideas have not been cemented in his head. He is just trying out what he is being influenced by.

The best thing you could do was go sternly scold him. Talk to him about such misdemeanours and teach him that what he is doing is a very bad thing.

But instead, you have taken the boy as a living devil and treating him like lucifer.
You're probably trying to gain the applause of society by describing the boy as a demon. Of it were a girl on sure you would have advised her.

But since it was a boy, instead of scolding and advising him, you took demonised him, assaulted him and took him as an enemy.

Be ashamed of yourself. You're trying to please women and society by demonising your relative. Someone you should have scolded and advised.
Re: I Need Advice On What To Do by Yemmie24: 7:05pm On Oct 02, 2022
satandeterrible:
Oga stop seeing that boy as a devil.
Don't be a sick bastard.

The boy is still a kid. He is obviously suffering from bad upbringing and thbe negative influences around him. I'm sure those ideas have not been cemented in his head. He is just trying out what he is being influenced by.

The best thing you could do was go sternly scold him. Talk to him about such misdemeanours and teach him that what he is doing is a very bad thing.

But instead, you have taken the boy as a living devil and treating him like lucifer.
You're probably trying to gain the applause of society by describing the boy as a demon. Of it were a girl on sure you would have advised her.

But since it was a boy, instead of scolding and advising him, you took demonised him, assaulted him and took him as an enemy.

Be ashamed of yourself. You're trying to please women and society by demonising your relative. Someone you should have scolded and advised.
Ibo latun jasi yi
You do know this is my family??
Ain’t nobody painting anyone as a devil
I just feel he is quite manipulative and smart

Because after I scolded him about what he did wrong
He went to tell his mom that I beat him and he didn’t do anything

No one is demonizing anyone
I feel it is what he sees in movies and all he is replicating
And if no one corrects him
He will keep on doing it

And you are the sick bastard
I can’t believe this nonsense I am reading

1 Like

Re: I Need Advice On What To Do by satandeterrible: 7:19pm On Oct 02, 2022
Yemmie24:

Ibo latun jasi yi
You do know this is my family??
Ain’t nobody painting anyone as a devil
I just feel he is quite manipulative and smart

Because after I scolded him about what he did wrong
He went to tell his mom that I beat him and he didn’t do anything

No one is demonizing anyone
I feel it is what he sees in movies and all he is replicating
And if no one corrects him
He will keep on doing it

And you are the sick bastard
I can’t believe this nonsense I am reading
Oga you clearly demonised that boy from what you wrote.

(1) (Reply)

What Is The One Thing That Makes You Happy In Present Day Nigeria / My Mental Health Challenges, Who Can Help? / Do You Need Cleaners At Your Home?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.