Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,711 members, 7,816,917 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:11 PM

Considering The Situation Of Nigeria, How Are You Coping Without A Job? - Career (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Considering The Situation Of Nigeria, How Are You Coping Without A Job? (31641 Views)

How Are You Coping With Your Salary In This Economy / 15k Salary As A Graduate: How Are You Coping? / N-Power Volunteers, How Are You Coping Without March Stipend During Lockdown? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Re: Considering The Situation Of Nigeria, How Are You Coping Without A Job? by Pharmjossy(m): 6:06pm On Jul 04, 2021
azizsystem:
I graduated in 2020.. I am currently a mathematics and physics teacher in a private school close by and I am very good at it. Funny enough the students especially the females who hated mathematics prior to my coming to the school are now the ones coming to call me from the office when its time for maths. In fact I can teach all science subjects very well. Sometimes I wonder maybe teaching is my talent that I couldnt discover all these years. It takes me little time and more efforts to transform a student who is a crawler to one of the fliers in the class .
And I just enjoy teaching just like how someone would enjoy smoking or drinking.Although my salary is quitee poor, a paltry sum of 25,000 naira monthy. My only joy and consolation is seeing my students becoming better each day from my efforts.
I still thank God for everything as I pray for better days.
Good evening. My concern is not on this post anyway. But, saw u peeping at uson Masturbation quitting challenge. Do u need assistance? U can introduce itself there, its a helpful environment to be

1 Like

Re: Considering The Situation Of Nigeria, How Are You Coping Without A Job? by darkgoddes(f): 9:04pm On Sep 20, 2021

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

My Success Story As A Civil Engineer Earning 7 Figures / 5 Common Mistakes Graduates Make After Graduation That Hurts Their Success / Man With A Sick Baby Strips Unclad In Lagos, Over Non-Payment Of His Salary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.