Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,744 members, 7,827,752 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:17 PM

She Told Her Best Friend She Wants To Cut Me Off. How Do I Handle This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Told Her Best Friend She Wants To Cut Me Off. How Do I Handle This (4043 Views)

Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating, When he Confronted her, See What she told h / Lady Sets Her Best Friend Up And Leaks Her Unclad Video / Lady Exposes Her Best Friend Who Has Been Having Sex With Her Husband (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Told Her Best Friend She Wants To Cut Me Off. How Do I Handle This by Milky1017: 6:29am On Jun 16, 2021
Greetings Nairalanders,

I'll try being as brief as possible. Please pardon my typos.

I met this girl about three years ago and we dated for about a year after which we broke up because she was like she isn't really feeling like being in one again. I pleaded and asked her to reconsider but it was all effort in futility. And I was pretty broke then to be honest.

Well, fast forward to late last year, we got talking again. (I got a lot better financially, a whole lot). But this time she changed churches and became 'born again'.

So she had accomodation issues, so I squatted her at my place from January uptil last month when she got herself a place (with a little assistance from me and her savings). While she was staring at mine, I was taken my care of every bills you can think off even her pads. I did all those because I felt like we had a future together and I legit have plans of getting married to her.

Now, the thing is she has a best friend, a guy, a member of her new church. She has his Chat pinned on her WhatsApp. So somehow I was with her phone and I got to see their chats yesterday

Omo!, I had the shock of my life yesterday. They were talking about me and the guy called her my boyfriend and she picked offence, warning him not to repeat it again. That wasn't the worst, I listened to a voicenote that she sent to the guy saying that she actually wants to cut my off from her life, she's just putting up with me.

This is someone I've started a business for twice, someone I've bailed her mom from police cell when she had issues, someone that I promised an iPhone 12 pro and a new laptop, a whole lot of other things I've done/plan on doing a whole lot more. Thinking I'm building life with my future wife lol.

Now the thing is, I want to know the best approach to go about this. Should I confront her or act like nothing happened and quietly withdraw or something. You guys should help me with suggestions. It perturbed me all night. And before I forget, she said she doesn't want to be getting intimate again so for over two months, it's been non-sexual.

Ideas, suggestions, even insults are all welcomed.
Re: She Told Her Best Friend She Wants To Cut Me Off. How Do I Handle This by hopeforcharles(m): 6:33am On Jun 16, 2021
You are a simp. How could you allow a girl use you like this? Better take a snap shot of the conversation. Collect all you have done for her in kind and cash. Then move. I will but slap yourself and say you will never be a simp again

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Told Her Best Friend She Wants To Cut Me Off. How Do I Handle This by Milky1017: 6:34am On Jun 16, 2021
hopeforcharles:
You are a simp

Thank you bro!

4 Likes

Re: She Told Her Best Friend She Wants To Cut Me Off. How Do I Handle This by Quenmoly: 6:37am On Jun 16, 2021
Oga pls tell her that u read her WhatsApp messages with her bestie.... I know she will try to defend herself lol.... just quit the relationship

U deserve someone better

27 Likes

Re: She Told Her Best Friend She Wants To Cut Me Off. How Do I Handle This by DWJOBScom(m): 6:37am On Jun 16, 2021
Dude quit in peace
Stop spending o
They don't deserve love at all

13 Likes

Re: She Told Her Best Friend She Wants To Cut Me Off. How Do I Handle This by Bigflamie(m): 6:37am On Jun 16, 2021
Guys need to up their games a bit. What are all these rantings online cos of girls.
Please, you guys should stop disgracing us. Jeez!

8 Likes

Re: She Told Her Best Friend She Wants To Cut Me Off. How Do I Handle This by Milky1017: 6:39am On Jun 16, 2021
hopeforcharles:
You are a simp. How could you allow a girl use you like this? Better take a snap shot of the conversation. Collect all you have done for her in kind and cash. Then move. I will but slap yourself and say you will never be a simp again

I'll never be a simp again

5 Likes

Re: She Told Her Best Friend She Wants To Cut Me Off. How Do I Handle This by Milky1017: 6:40am On Jun 16, 2021
Quenmoly:
Oga pls tell her that u read her WhatsApp messages with her bestie.... I know she will try to defend herself lol.... just quit the relationship

U deserve someone better

Thanks man!
Re: She Told Her Best Friend She Wants To Cut Me Off. How Do I Handle This by Milky1017: 6:41am On Jun 16, 2021
DWJOBScom:
Dude quit in peace
Stop spending o
They don't deserve love at all

I've already ruled out spending any more dime on her. Thanks bro

4 Likes

Re: She Told Her Best Friend She Wants To Cut Me Off. How Do I Handle This by Quenmoly: 6:44am On Jun 16, 2021
Milky1017:

Thanks man!

Lol I’m not a guy oo
Re: She Told Her Best Friend She Wants To Cut Me Off. How Do I Handle This by Milky1017: 6:45am On Jun 16, 2021
Quenmoly:

Lol I’m not a guy oo

Lol..my bad...thank you ma'am..I appreciate

1 Like

Re: She Told Her Best Friend She Wants To Cut Me Off. How Do I Handle This by DWJOBScom(m): 6:51am On Jun 16, 2021
Milky1017:

I've already ruled out spending any more dime on her. Thanks bro

You love this girl so much and think it's a luck for you to be with someone like her ?? It's a lie o
Just quit and take a breather

5 Likes

Re: She Told Her Best Friend She Wants To Cut Me Off. How Do I Handle This by free2ryhme: 6:51am On Jun 16, 2021
Milky1017:
Greetings Nairalanders,

I met this girl about three years ago and we dated for about a year after which we broke up because she was like she isn't really feeling like being in one again. I pleaded and asked her to reconsider but it was all effort in futility. And I was pretty broke then to be honest.

Well, fast forward to late last year, we got talking again. (I got a lot better financially, a whole lot). But this time she changed churches and became 'born again'.

So she had accomodation issues, so I squatted her at my place from January uptil last month when she got herself a place (with a little assistance from me and her savings). While she was staring at mine, I was taken my care of every bills you can think off even her pads. I did all those because I felt like we had a future together and I legit have plans of getting married to her.

Now, the thing is she has a best friend, a guy, a member of her new church. She has his Chat pinned on her WhatsApp. So somehow I was with her phone and I got to see their chats yesterday

Omo!, I had the shock of my life yesterday. They were talking about me and the guy called her my boyfriend and she picked offence, warning him not to repeat it again. That wasn't the worst, I listened to a voicenote that she sent to the guy saying that she actually wants to cut my off from her life, she's just putting up with me.

This is someone I've started a business for twice, someone I've bailed her mom from police cell when she had issues, someone that I promised an iPhone 12 pro and a new laptop, a whole lot of other things I've done/plan on doing a whole lot more. Thinking I'm building life with my future wife lol.

Now the thing is, I want to know the best approach to go about this. Should I confront her or act like nothing happened and quietly withdraw or something. You guys should help me with suggestions. It perturbed me all night. And before I forget, she said she doesn't want to be getting intimate again so for over two months, it's been non-sexual.

Re: She Told Her Best Friend She Wants To Cut Me Off. How Do I Handle This by Feddie3(m): 6:54am On Jun 16, 2021
Na her breast go sag reach ground last last

1 Like

Re: She Told Her Best Friend She Wants To Cut Me Off. How Do I Handle This by Freestainworld(m): 6:55am On Jun 16, 2021
Just let her know her game plans, then quit immediately from the relationship, what ever you have done for her in the past, should remain in the past, and make no mistake of keeping a mutual relationship with her ever after.

16 Likes

Re: She Told Her Best Friend She Wants To Cut Me Off. How Do I Handle This by techWriter1: 7:02am On Jun 16, 2021
Thank you dude

Need help with your assignment, project, thesis, or dissertation? Get details here: https://www.nairaland.com/6588063/contact-us-technical-academic-writing
Re: She Told Her Best Friend She Wants To Cut Me Off. How Do I Handle This by Goldbw122(m): 7:04am On Jun 16, 2021
Just quit find the one for you a better half of yourself..

1 Like

Re: She Told Her Best Friend She Wants To Cut Me Off. How Do I Handle This by Mintum: 7:07am On Jun 16, 2021
Honestly without mincing words, you are a BIG FOOL!!!

12 Likes

Re: She Told Her Best Friend She Wants To Cut Me Off. How Do I Handle This by Upjis: 7:09am On Jun 16, 2021
Bleep her well we'll
And leave her

2 Likes

Re: She Told Her Best Friend She Wants To Cut Me Off. How Do I Handle This by Styluss: 7:14am On Jun 16, 2021
@milky1017
The moment your spouse stops sex… she's off to the streets! You should know better and stop being a simp, it's sucks!

Try and convince her to Bleep for the last time... Do that till u satisfied!, Reveal her game plans to her right there, COLLECT the collectables (valuables) leave others as collateral damages.

Most important point:
Pls AVOID friend zone. The daughter of Jezebel will try to return, she'll cry and manipulate you to her biddings. She will even claim to be a victim of your severe negligence.

That's our way and im giving u my 1 cent.

23 Likes

Re: She Told Her Best Friend She Wants To Cut Me Off. How Do I Handle This by tomilayomi: 7:16am On Jun 16, 2021
1. First take your mind of her, and those promises eh cut it off.
2. Play along, this is the best time you can get free Obloblo/knacking, but note T& C apply...you need to be wearing protectives. grin
3. Then wait for the day she will throw things at you and break the news you already know.
4. Then, after she's gone...you can ask me out, sure I will love the iPhone 12 pro. grin
Na joke o wink

13 Likes

Re: She Told Her Best Friend She Wants To Cut Me Off. How Do I Handle This by Obakashdee(m): 7:16am On Jun 16, 2021
Well na love sha.

Anyway as a sharp guy, bleep her one last time confront her as to why she wants to cut you off, trust me you need to know and reason with her and if it’s a useless excuse, block her papa but trust me you need to hear from her first and then make sure you bleep her
Milky1017:
Greetings Nairalanders,

1 Like

Re: She Told Her Best Friend She Wants To Cut Me Off. How Do I Handle This by Ahmed0336(m): 7:37am On Jun 16, 2021
Guy forget all those saying bleeb bleeb one last time.

Just free her.

Even thou you're too soft for my liking, I believe there's a better girl out there waiting for you.

14 Likes

Re: She Told Her Best Friend She Wants To Cut Me Off. How Do I Handle This by Perfectman91: 7:48am On Jun 16, 2021
You don't necessarily have to Bleep her, just withdraw and begin to show loss of interest, but if I were you ill simply tell her I'm no longer interested in accommodating her anymore, she can go stay with her church brother for all I care. I also wouldn't tell her I saw I chats, this is gonna keep her mind stressed and wondering why the sudden change from me for a long time, and this is the best revenge.

16 Likes

Re: She Told Her Best Friend She Wants To Cut Me Off. How Do I Handle This by VlamesIffect(f): 7:50am On Jun 16, 2021
Stop giving her attention.
You've allowed familiarity to creep in...

Cut all ties, don't even talk about dating or whatever with her anymore....

Let her hustle for your attention from now on..

Start seeing other girls in her presence....

She will come back on her knees with tears....

Attimes some ladies need "emotional dealing with" to trigger them....

If she doesn't react know she's not for you,... accept it then move on.

Say this after me...

Grant me the serenity to accept the things i cannot change, the courage to change the things i can and the wisdom to know the difference...

I wish you well.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Told Her Best Friend She Wants To Cut Me Off. How Do I Handle This by Polynek(m): 7:51am On Jun 16, 2021
Chaaaii but Dix girl is heartless

2 Likes

Re: She Told Her Best Friend She Wants To Cut Me Off. How Do I Handle This by pahars(m): 7:56am On Jun 16, 2021
It's better guys realise the fact that spending on a girl doesn't necessarily mean you guys will end up together...na guys wey no get game they always believe that...It's better to just leave her forget the last bleep

11 Likes

Re: She Told Her Best Friend She Wants To Cut Me Off. How Do I Handle This by Kaymicheal852: 8:03am On Jun 16, 2021
Milky1017:
Greetings Nairalanders,

Kings

Always guard your wallet ,any woman that doesn't legally married to you or nursing your offspring doesn't deserve your money ,attention or time

Know this and know peace

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Told Her Best Friend She Wants To Cut Me Off. How Do I Handle This by Milky1017: 8:19am On Jun 16, 2021
tomilayomi:
1. First take your mind of her, and those promises eh cut it off.
2. Play along, this is the best time you can get free Obloblo/knacking, but note T& C apply...you need to be wearing protectives. grin
3. Then wait for the day she will throw things at you and break the news you already know.
4. Then, after she's gone...you can ask me out, sure I will love the iPhone 12 pro. grin
Na joke o wink

Lol..thank you, I really appreciate. It's not about the sex, sex is cheap. I wanted more. Sadly I was daydreaming lol

2 Likes

Re: She Told Her Best Friend She Wants To Cut Me Off. How Do I Handle This by Jacksparrow7(m): 8:21am On Jun 16, 2021
Milky1017:
Greetings Nairalanders,

As far as you have not paid her bride price, it's an abomination to spend on any girl. I can't even imagine you bought pads. If a friend won't help you back just as you have helped them, dump them, they are useless friends. And she is a useless friend, if I am not mistaken
It is indeed useless to spend on any girl, you have not paid bride price on.

8 Likes

Re: She Told Her Best Friend She Wants To Cut Me Off. How Do I Handle This by Sugardick: 8:46am On Jun 16, 2021
Foolish men no fit finish walahi. if I be girl I go don get like 3 mansions for Abuja. you're a goat OP

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ladies Reveal The Reasons They Stopped Talking To Some Men (screenshots) / Hilarious Wedding Invitation Notice......(photos) / Is Age Barrier An Issue In Marital Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.