Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,737 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

Lady Stabbed Multiple Times By Kidnappers In Lekki, Lagos (Disturbing Video, Pix - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Stabbed Multiple Times By Kidnappers In Lekki, Lagos (Disturbing Video, Pix (68854 Views)

Man Stabbed Multiple Times By Robbers In Anambra, Survives / Young Man Stabbed Multiple Times During Late Night Robbery In Lagos. Photos / Lady Robbed & Stabbed Multiple Times While Driving Along Apongbon, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Stabbed Multiple Times By Kidnappers In Lekki, Lagos (Disturbing Video, Pix by chatinent: 10:57am On Jun 16, 2021
It doesn't add up.

Escaping from a window between hired killers isn't a popular thing.
Re: Lady Stabbed Multiple Times By Kidnappers In Lekki, Lagos (Disturbing Video, Pix by Femeto: 10:58am On Jun 16, 2021
God when she no be Salah meat see cutting.
Re: Lady Stabbed Multiple Times By Kidnappers In Lekki, Lagos (Disturbing Video, Pix by Alhaamade(m): 10:58am On Jun 16, 2021
Too bad
Re: Lady Stabbed Multiple Times By Kidnappers In Lekki, Lagos (Disturbing Video, Pix by tgmservice: 10:59am On Jun 16, 2021
seborrhic:

You are very slow in your brain.
Once you lie about the way things happen,you lose your right to any form of sympathy.
If she needed genuine sympathy she should have said the truth about what happened.
It's because of dull brained people like you,we have the kinds of dull rulers and security agents we have.
With this your kind of slow brain,you won't achieve much in life,if you achieve anything at all.

Who needs sympathy from a jobless pained and broken man.

Do you know her from any form of life to assume she is into shady deals.

grow some sense, even if she is into prostitution must you type like a daftt person

You better inject some positivity into your life so you can Excel.

1 Like

Re: Lady Stabbed Multiple Times By Kidnappers In Lekki, Lagos (Disturbing Video, Pix by Agapeunit(m): 11:00am On Jun 16, 2021
embarassed embarassed embarassed haaa! Ds naija don finish ooo! I thank God for her life,his anointing over her will never fade away n will never fade away from we all n our loveones too! Thank u father! N please unleash ur wrath on all ds heartless n lazy useless human beings. U evil people will never knw peace n what u do to innocent people will be unleashed in 7folds on to ur household while u are alive. AMEN!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Lady Stabbed Multiple Times By Kidnappers In Lekki, Lagos (Disturbing Video, Pix by dfrost: 11:01am On Jun 16, 2021
jaxxy:

I think it’s time we have security cctv cameras on admiralty way and other points in lekki.

Why are there no cctvs in phase1 is a big question.

So Lekki and parts of the Island are obviously the only places that cctvs should be placed?

Not on the mainland, not in Ogun, Oyo, NW, NE, SE , SS and of course Nigeria in general.

That's interesting to note. Quite interesting to know that the Island is only the place that is crime prone in Nigeria.

As for the young lady, I wish her speedy recovery from the ugly experience.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Stabbed Multiple Times By Kidnappers In Lekki, Lagos (Disturbing Video, Pix by adedayoa2(f): 11:02am On Jun 16, 2021
My friend's wife is so lucky, same lekki o.

1 Like

Re: Lady Stabbed Multiple Times By Kidnappers In Lekki, Lagos (Disturbing Video, Pix by tgmservice: 11:03am On Jun 16, 2021
Cokahot:
Olosho. No more fine gal again. This diff btwn accident scars and stab scars. Stab scars na bad identity and most ppl will see u as a rough person especially scars. No more fine gal again.heya
comman man grow some sense, even if she is into prostitution must you type like a daftt person
Re: Lady Stabbed Multiple Times By Kidnappers In Lekki, Lagos (Disturbing Video, Pix by Funflipper: 11:04am On Jun 16, 2021
ugodson:
She has slept with another woman's husband so she sent thugs to trace her. They just wanted to show her pepper some.

Please guys this is just my opinion.

You are not far from the truth.

1 Like

Re: Lady Stabbed Multiple Times By Kidnappers In Lekki, Lagos (Disturbing Video, Pix by jaxxy(m): 11:07am On Jun 16, 2021
dfrost:

So Lekki and parts of the Island are obviously the only places that cctvs should be placed?

Not on the mainland, not in Ogun, Oyo, NW, NE, SE , SS and of course Nigeria in general.

That's interesting to note. Quite interesting to know that the Island is only the place that is crime prone in Nigeria.

As for the young lady, I wish her speedy recovery from the ugly experience.

Did I say so? If most house in lekki have cctv I see no reason why they cudnt have done this on admiralty way for an upscale environment with increasing crime rate that’s my point.

Other area u mentioned especially out side Lagos don’t wed cctv except on the highways and locations prone to bandits or herdsmen. Whatelse? The government is supposed to look into that. They are not as populated as Lagos.
Re: Lady Stabbed Multiple Times By Kidnappers In Lekki, Lagos (Disturbing Video, Pix by Funflipper: 11:07am On Jun 16, 2021
chatinent:
It doesn't add up.

Escaping from a window between hired killers isn't a popular thing.

You can only see that in the movies.
Re: Lady Stabbed Multiple Times By Kidnappers In Lekki, Lagos (Disturbing Video, Pix by illicit(m): 11:15am On Jun 16, 2021
Afamcy:
d

They need enough juice from the breast for their evil act..

shocked
Re: Lady Stabbed Multiple Times By Kidnappers In Lekki, Lagos (Disturbing Video, Pix by Asadujames202(m): 11:24am On Jun 16, 2021
illicit:
What did they need big breasts for
shocked

Wetty breast come this world come do

No be to press and squeeze am
Re: Lady Stabbed Multiple Times By Kidnappers In Lekki, Lagos (Disturbing Video, Pix by KingofHearts(m): 11:25am On Jun 16, 2021
jaxxy:

I think it’s time we have security cctv cameras on admiralty way and other points in lekki.

I don’t know why the government or residents haven’t done this since with the level of insecurity that’s been happening.

The problem is Nigerians only care for themselves not their environment, society or even surroundings. undecided

Why are there no cctvs in phase1 is a big question.

It’s not enough to exclaim and make noise. There needs to be necessary action to deal with insecurity.

Good observations!!! How about going one step further by desiring more places to be covered by CCTV? We only think about ourselves when we are asking for safety for only where we ply mostly or reside.

The truth is that nothing much will happen especially fast enough until we understand that our prosperity and security lies in our collective effort and drive towards collective prosperity.

You can not ask the one who destroyed or currently destroying to build or fix the same problem that he/she is a major player.
Our government is a major player in the insecurity that you are seeing and have reached a point where the foot soldiers and political tools have gone out of hands and poverty level has made matters worse, they need help!!

We don’t want to understand that a united and purpose driven citizens can change situations outrightly or drive the government to be more proactive. The situation can be fixed either by a responsible and working government or by a patriotic and united citizens.

The government is zero and the citizens who bear the brunt of all the wrong decisions and situations is still asking a zero government to fix things!!!

Till the suffer reach our bone, we will never understand anything!!
Re: Lady Stabbed Multiple Times By Kidnappers In Lekki, Lagos (Disturbing Video, Pix by seborrhic: 11:25am On Jun 16, 2021
tgmservice:

Who needs sympathy from a jobless pained and broken man.

Do you know her from any form of life to assume she is into shady deals.

grow some sense, even if she is into prostitution must you type like a daftt person
You better inject some positivity into your life so you can Excel.
If I am jobless and broken @ least I don't have the brain capability of a mentally retarded,developmentally challenged person that u obviously are manifesting.
Re: Lady Stabbed Multiple Times By Kidnappers In Lekki, Lagos (Disturbing Video, Pix by RichBoy247: 11:26am On Jun 16, 2021
Families and Relatives of those who are supposed to protect the citizenry will end up like this in Jesus name.
Re: Lady Stabbed Multiple Times By Kidnappers In Lekki, Lagos (Disturbing Video, Pix by sinola(m): 11:29am On Jun 16, 2021
dominique:
Her ears were sliced off, parts of her scalp scraped off and she still managed to escape through the moving car window? This is not looking like a random act of violence one bit, she was targeted. They're some people you mess with and don't get away with it, that's why one needs to be careful with who they deal with in this perilous times. I hope she gets her justice

Her assailants really messed up her looks sha, the person that sent them clearly doesn't want her to slay again

You sense dey there... You suppose dey work for DSS.

1 Like

Re: Lady Stabbed Multiple Times By Kidnappers In Lekki, Lagos (Disturbing Video, Pix by Indispensable85(m): 11:29am On Jun 16, 2021
This is why I avoid night movement by all means possible.
Thank God for your life.

1 Like

Re: Lady Stabbed Multiple Times By Kidnappers In Lekki, Lagos (Disturbing Video, Pix by 27Pushing30: 11:32am On Jun 16, 2021
sorry but the story no add up.

and sorry for the real events (which from the pics must have been traumatic) she experienced.

guys things are happening in this country

2 Likes

Re: Lady Stabbed Multiple Times By Kidnappers In Lekki, Lagos (Disturbing Video, Pix by theforemost: 11:33am On Jun 16, 2021
Zonex1:
Evrday I can't help buh wounder, how did we get here as it seems tinz are growing from bad to worse.. it seems Gods kingdom is jux d solution.... Get well soon my lady

We got here through bad electioneering. They know we aren't of any need in electing them so they are all taking care of the needed ones

1 Like

Re: Lady Stabbed Multiple Times By Kidnappers In Lekki, Lagos (Disturbing Video, Pix by Josywhyte: 11:35am On Jun 16, 2021
illicit:
What did they need big breasts for
shocked

Dem go tell u say the bigger the breasts the bigger the money..... Hahahahah
Re: Lady Stabbed Multiple Times By Kidnappers In Lekki, Lagos (Disturbing Video, Pix by blueprint22(m): 11:35am On Jun 16, 2021
For me this is kind of scary but, there is more to the story...Those guys just wanted it to look like kidnapping,she was probably targeted...please know who you mess with this time...Guys eye dey red....peace cry

2 Likes

Re: Lady Stabbed Multiple Times By Kidnappers In Lekki, Lagos (Disturbing Video, Pix by dfrost: 11:38am On Jun 16, 2021
jaxxy:

Did I say so? If most house in lekki have cctv I see no reason why they cudnt have done this on admiralty way for an upscale environment with increasing crime rate that’s my point.

Other area u mentioned especially out side Lagos don’t wed cctv except on the highways and locations prone to bandits or herdsmen. Whatelse? The government is supposed to look into that. They are not as populated as Lagos.

Upscaling? I agree with you. The security agencies also need to their jobs too. Individuals should learn to move in twos or go home early. There are personal security tips we all need to observe.

There should be cameras everywhere and it's not even expensive to maintain as a nation.

1 Like

Re: Lady Stabbed Multiple Times By Kidnappers In Lekki, Lagos (Disturbing Video, Pix by theforemost: 11:39am On Jun 16, 2021
Am so surprise that someone could even slap a female talkless of STABBING her!!!!?.I'll NEVER EVER do that.I'd rather divorce her

1 Like

Re: Lady Stabbed Multiple Times By Kidnappers In Lekki, Lagos (Disturbing Video, Pix by phazotron(m): 11:41am On Jun 16, 2021
LadyRosa:

I don't go out at night these days. Once it's 6, I'm home.

Two months ago I was attacked and robbed off my gadgets. Lucky me!

Infact...... yesterday night na so some boys wan obtain me. Seems like I will be doing like you now. Once e Don dey dark, enter your house lock your door

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Stabbed Multiple Times By Kidnappers In Lekki, Lagos (Disturbing Video, Pix by planetx: 11:44am On Jun 16, 2021
When a mob catches this one's now and turn them into ashes, someone will come here and be crying about jungle justice
Re: Lady Stabbed Multiple Times By Kidnappers In Lekki, Lagos (Disturbing Video, Pix by BigBashiru: 11:46am On Jun 16, 2021
AprokoGirl:
Shared with Caption ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgAT2IAZYzo

Source: https://www.instagram.com/cammyashlovee/

Shey you supported the end sars protest.... now una don see.
Re: Lady Stabbed Multiple Times By Kidnappers In Lekki, Lagos (Disturbing Video, Pix by Sstepkee(m): 11:46am On Jun 16, 2021
Same thing was done to me months back, stabbed, robbed and beaten lucky me. Night life for Lagos is not advisable

1 Like

Re: Lady Stabbed Multiple Times By Kidnappers In Lekki, Lagos (Disturbing Video, Pix by phazotron(m): 11:50am On Jun 16, 2021
Sstepkee:
Same thing was done to me months back, stabbed, robbed and beaten lucky me. Night life for Lagos is not advisable

Hmm. It's not oooo.......my own yesterday night neighborhood boys wan obtain me for bus stop where people dey o....na strong head I use comot there. Till now I still dey remember. Make person no dey move for night again. Latest 7 enter your house
Re: Lady Stabbed Multiple Times By Kidnappers In Lekki, Lagos (Disturbing Video, Pix by NwaIgboBoy(m): 11:58am On Jun 16, 2021
Or maybe one of the wifes of men she fuccckkkkss has finanly gotten back to her.... grin
Re: Lady Stabbed Multiple Times By Kidnappers In Lekki, Lagos (Disturbing Video, Pix by dederocs(m): 11:59am On Jun 16, 2021
Idiots should not complain when police do stop and search, it is one of the ways to avert or discourage such crimes in inner cities.
Re: Lady Stabbed Multiple Times By Kidnappers In Lekki, Lagos (Disturbing Video, Pix by dmbb: 11:59am On Jun 16, 2021
AprokoGirl:
Shared with Caption ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgAT2IAZYzo

Source: https://www.instagram.com/cammyashlovee/
I sympathize with her however, the story line and the blame passing is worrisome

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Corper Oyeyemi Caleb Jailed For Yahoo-Yahoo Romance Scam (Photo) / Soldiers Punish Residents Who Mistook A Ghanaian Soldier For Robber & Killed Him / Sacrifice Containing The Picture Of A White Lady, Dropped At A Junction In Ogun

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.