Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,727 members, 7,955,754 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:23 PM

Lady Stabbed Multiple Times By Kidnappers In Lekki, Lagos (Disturbing Video, Pix - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Stabbed Multiple Times By Kidnappers In Lekki, Lagos (Disturbing Video, Pix (69350 Views)

Man Stabbed Multiple Times By Robbers In Anambra, Survives / Young Man Stabbed Multiple Times During Late Night Robbery In Lagos. Photos / Lady Robbed & Stabbed Multiple Times While Driving Along Apongbon, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Stabbed Multiple Times By Kidnappers In Lekki, Lagos (Disturbing Video, Pix by KingDash: 4:31pm On Jun 16, 2021
dominique:
Her ears were sliced off, parts of her scalp scraped off and she still managed to escape through the moving car window? This is not looking like a random act of violence one bit, she was targeted. They're some people you mess with and don't get away with it, that's why one needs to be careful with who they deal with in this perilous times. I hope she gets her justice

Her assailants really messed up her looks sha, the person that sent them clearly doesn't want her to slay again
see fine babe abeg... rituals just reduce her market value.
Re: Lady Stabbed Multiple Times By Kidnappers In Lekki, Lagos (Disturbing Video, Pix by Gfskw: 4:45pm On Jun 16, 2021
Really
Re: Lady Stabbed Multiple Times By Kidnappers In Lekki, Lagos (Disturbing Video, Pix by Eriokanmi: 4:53pm On Jun 16, 2021
9jaRealist:

Not to detract from the story, but what has it got to do with Lekki?
Meanwhile, anyone sleeping in a car in an isolated/deserted area almost ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD is courting trouble!
>
Yes to your last sentence. Nowhere is safe now.

1 Like

Re: Lady Stabbed Multiple Times By Kidnappers In Lekki, Lagos (Disturbing Video, Pix by Str8talk21: 5:08pm On Jun 16, 2021
Killer Fulani terrorists have flooded Lagos state. When they were moving into southwest region in droves to do okada business, d Northern governors were busy shouting every Nigeria (including any Fulani man from any country) has d right to reside in any part of Nigeria, d mumu dumbass Amotekun corps were busy arresting young boys and girls of Yoruba ethnic stock for flimsy irrelevant reasons instead of tackling d influx of these murderous killers into Southwest.
Finally, let me shock u Yorubas, if u think d rail way project our sectional President , king of d North and Fulani Live Patron, Gen(rtd) Mohammed Buhari is vigorously pouring money into ius for d interest of d Southwest region, you better think twice and have ur brain reexamined because by d time he is done with the rail way project that will terminate in Niger Republic, then the Utman Dan Fodio Jihadist Ideology and war sttategy of "dipping d sword in the Atlantc Ocean" would have been completed... From then, d southwest will witness d unprecedented influx of Fulani herdsmen, jihadist, killer herdsmen all from Niger Republic, West Africa & Sub-saharan Africa and inadvertently Nigeria as a whole.

Till we know we have a common enemy , we will continue to be ruled by these killers, imbeciles, nonentities and subhumans called Fulani ethnic tribe.

If u like spew trash on my comment, I call Ámádí-Órá to cut off ur mouth.
Re: Lady Stabbed Multiple Times By Kidnappers In Lekki, Lagos (Disturbing Video, Pix by KingofHearts(m): 7:24pm On Jun 16, 2021
Bro,I won’t mention the political tools again since I am certain that you don’t know these boys.

These are the foot soldiers during elections, they are the same who help source for items for “renewal of powers”, they are the same who help to assassinate opponents, they are the same people you saw in Toyota Prado during endsars.
The have several camps, job functions and mobilize for different missions..they are the street!!

If you check my earlier statement you’ll see that I also mentioned that the poverty in the land has escalated things....there is big time poverty in the land and the police is yet to fully recover from the aftermath of the endsars crisis.

Are you aware a lot of policemen tendered resignation after? Have you observed that policemen are still not at some of the spots you used to see them before endsars? are you aware that many junior officers were owed salary and other entitlements months before endsars and some still pending till now??

Security strength has been overstretched at the moment and there’s not much these officers can do without necessary technology in place. Unfortunately monies have been budgeted for these in past/recent times and these projects have failed woefully without much penalty for the offenders. If you check well around Lagos you will see that there are old poles that was mounted for these that never worked.

However, there are agencies that have some areas covered (situation rooms)already,I think banks and telecom(using their mast) and some strategic companies can help out to lighten up and cover images of their area.

Our government needs help and we have to help ourselves from now!!

jaxxy:

There are many types of security issues and not all is political and government induced. The ones happening in Lagos, traffic, upscale lekki/Ikoyi axis due to the clam nature of the environment are Radom common security issues the government is lacking in due to same reasons we lack in many other areas of good governance. They don’t support them bt they fail to be proactive perhaps due to ignorance or incompetence. And what u said isn’t far off from what I said. The people/citizens living in such environment need to know their basic security needs and ensure government addresses and implements them.

For Political security issues that’s needs a different approach I think.
Re: Lady Stabbed Multiple Times By Kidnappers In Lekki, Lagos (Disturbing Video, Pix by jaxxy(m): 7:43pm On Jun 16, 2021
KingofHearts:
Bro,I won’t mention the political tools again since I am certain that you don’t know these boys.

These are the foot soldiers during elections, they are the same who help source for items for “renewal of powers”, they are the same who help to assassinate opponents, they are the same people you saw in Toyota Prado during endsars.
The have several camps, job functions and mobilize for different missions..they are the street!!

If you check my earlier statement you’ll see that I also mentioned that the poverty in the land has escalated things....there is big time poverty in the land and the police is yet to fully recover from the aftermath of the endsars crisis.

Are you aware a lot of policemen tendered resignation after? Have you observed that policemen are still not at some of the spots you used to see them before endsars? are you aware that many junior officers were owed salary and other entitlements months before endsars and some still pending till now??

Security strength has been overstretched at the moment and there’s not much these officers can do without necessary technology in place. Unfortunately monies have been budgeted for these in past/recent times and these projects have failed woefully without much penalty for the offenders. If you check well around Lagos you will see that there are old poles that was mounted for these that never worked.

However, there are agencies that have some areas covered (situation rooms)already,I think banks and telecom(using their mast) and some strategic companies can help out to lighten up and cover images of their area.

Our government needs help and we have to help ourselves from now!!

U mentioned numerous problems all at once that makes it lol like the challenge b4 us is insurmountable. Fixing professional cctv security systems can be done by a private security firm any day its just releasing the funds, how do we get the funds should be the argument here and those willing to key in into it,The citizens of that location. We don't need police to get cctv fixed.

Endars issues, salary payment and others are government and police management issues that we can do nothing about bt we can do any about are local environment to make it more secure.

Even b4 endars were the police not harassing and extorting citizens rather than doing their jobs?
Re: Lady Stabbed Multiple Times By Kidnappers In Lekki, Lagos (Disturbing Video, Pix by Joshuam1(m): 10:00pm On Jun 16, 2021
Quick recovery. Thank God you survived.
Re: Lady Stabbed Multiple Times By Kidnappers In Lekki, Lagos (Disturbing Video, Pix by Bordrich7(m): 10:49pm On Jun 16, 2021
Omo she well o
Re: Lady Stabbed Multiple Times By Kidnappers In Lekki, Lagos (Disturbing Video, Pix by KingofHearts(m): 11:22pm On Jun 16, 2021
Our problems are solvable!!

I only mentioned that much just to let you see that except we come together to fix things for ourselves the journey will long, tough and rough.

Ofcourse a private company can fix cctv but we have to pull the funds together privately phase by phase for our own good.

I just wish I could share this in a way that we all can get it, it is quite tough explaining these in an environment were the government is expected to do everything even after showing gross signs of incapability and overstretched resource.

May be you might understand but I doubt a lot of people here will understand.

jaxxy:

U mentioned numerous problems all at once that makes it lol like the challenge b4 us is insurmountable. Fixing professional cctv security systems can be done by a private security firm any day its just releasing the funds, how do we get the funds should be the argument here and those willing to key in into it,The citizens of that location. We don't need police to get cctv fixed.

Endars issues, salary payment and others are government and police management issues that we can do nothing about bt we can do any about are local environment to make it more secure.

Even b4 endars were the police not harassing and extorting citizens rather than doing their jobs?

1 Like

Re: Lady Stabbed Multiple Times By Kidnappers In Lekki, Lagos (Disturbing Video, Pix by Happened: 11:26pm On Jun 16, 2021
Starzo:

same here
My mind is telling me WhatsApp Group Links something else but make I nor talk
She jump out of car window, really??
Re: Lady Stabbed Multiple Times By Kidnappers In Lekki, Lagos (Disturbing Video, Pix by mechanics(m): 12:10am On Jun 17, 2021
Thank God she survived the attack.
Re: Lady Stabbed Multiple Times By Kidnappers In Lekki, Lagos (Disturbing Video, Pix by Alkhateeb0019: 12:22am On Jun 17, 2021
The story isnt checking out for me
With the kind of Mark's on her hands...it shows signs of heavy struggle her neck shows she was choked...this is a kind of beating the main chick gives a side chic TO PASS A MESSAGE ....jumping out of a moving car after sustaining new jabs to the ear,eyes nd mouth doesnt add up to me...
Re: Lady Stabbed Multiple Times By Kidnappers In Lekki, Lagos (Disturbing Video, Pix by Diamondbreed: 12:23am On Jun 17, 2021
Nwodosis:
I'm not doubting the stabbing but I'm doubting the story.
u carry oil for head, u dey reason well, ...d stabbing i believe...but hw abt d driver , we no see driver, its just a bad business deal for her, she pick d wrobg client or the wrong client picked her.
Re: Lady Stabbed Multiple Times By Kidnappers In Lekki, Lagos (Disturbing Video, Pix by chrisblack: 1:21am On Jun 17, 2021
AprokoGirl:
Shared with Caption ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgAT2IAZYzo

Source: https://www.instagram.com/cammyashlovee/
Thank God for her life. it's now a crime to have big boobs. it's now a factor for kidnapers and ritualists. May the Lord help us all in this country
Re: Lady Stabbed Multiple Times By Kidnappers In Lekki, Lagos (Disturbing Video, Pix by Adekunle555: 6:58am On Jun 17, 2021
I guess we have all gat to switch on our defensive and alert of danger on.
Re: Lady Stabbed Multiple Times By Kidnappers In Lekki, Lagos (Disturbing Video, Pix by Greatzeus(m): 3:31pm On Jun 19, 2021
Stupidquestions:

There's no proof to show she was Targeted...saying she was Targeted is a way of downplaying the pervasive ritual killing going on in Nigeria at the moment.
I think she was just another unlucky victim who was to be killed for ritual, only to get somewhat lucky to escape, in a brutal fashion
It is practically impossible for a lady to escape from men with weapons in a moving car, through a window. She would be in a worst shape by now if not dead,as a result of been ran over by car tire.
If the car door opened by mistake and she fell off,is a very little possibility. Yes we know she was attacked,but we don't know why or for what reason,or how she escaped. That story is lame and stupid,and so is anyone who believed it.
Re: Lady Stabbed Multiple Times By Kidnappers In Lekki, Lagos (Disturbing Video, Pix by JBoss25(m): 7:13am On Jul 23, 2023
Eriokanmi:
A lot is happening in that lekki axis on a regular basis. Those who get home safe daily don't seem to appreciate what God has done for them.

Lemme share a brief story here. Our technician's friend does POP work. He was coming home from site with his colleague from lekki one night. They left around 10pm, to escape the traffic. On getting to Obalende, the vehicle started overheating. His partner advised they stop to attend to it but he said the area wasn't safe, everywhere was dry and dark. On getting to 3rd mainland bridge the engine stopped. They checked underneath the vehicle, only to find out that the radiator was leaking water. They opened the lid to allow it cool but then, they couldn't get off the bridge to get water. It was in the middle of the ocean. This time, it was around 1am after they had pushed it a distance. The other guy said , let's kuku stay inside the vehicle since it's morning already because they couldn't push the car up to oworonshoki, the nearest bus stop. So, the guy who drove the car suggested they slept underneath the vehicle instead of remaining inside that it was risky. No sooner did they lay underneath the vehicle than a black prado jeep passed them and parked a few distance away. One guy was seen approaching them. How they managed to escape was a miracle. The guy beamed his torch light inside the vehicle only, without looking underbeath. They almost fainted. The guy now went back to the jeep.

All of a sudden, they dragged out one girl whom they heard shouting...please, please don't kill me. Suddenly they beheaded this girl, removed her beasts , private part and put it inside a black nylon while they looked on, then zoomed off after throwing her body inside the lagoon. I didn't believe our technician until the day he invited his friend who narrated the story. He said he went to church for thanksgiving because those guys would have also killed them if he had seen them.

Some things happen in unbelievable ways. Even when it happened, the victim would he wondering. In the face of death, you can desperately attempt anything, just to escape, weather it would work out or not.
I fear those who don't fear Lagos
Re: Lady Stabbed Multiple Times By Kidnappers In Lekki, Lagos (Disturbing Video, Pix by Unrated900(m): 7:24am On Jul 23, 2023
Ye all should stop mentioning govt in this manner
Shey na govt give kidnappers gun nii
Evil will always be in an evil minded person
Thank God she is safe.

quote author=Osobi32 post=102772435]What sort of rubbish is this...... Where do we go from Here ehh? Even the green zone is now a jungle. this present government has failed us completely.[/quote]
Re: Lady Stabbed Multiple Times By Kidnappers In Lekki, Lagos (Disturbing Video, Pix by apstpaulg(m): 11:59am On Jul 23, 2023
Nwodosis:
I'm not doubting the stabbing but I'm doubting the story.
I like ur perspective. Because i don't see how easily possible it is, for a lady of that size to escape through the window of a Toyota Matrix car, without hes neutralizing the armed guys; except they willingly allowed her go.
And for those of u blaming the Govt, what has the govt done wrong in this case?, must the police be at every conner of the road?, even if they are, won't we complain abov police excessiveness?
Nigerians should be very instinctive about their personal safety, not blamming Govt alone always.
Even in the western world we wish to emmulate, such mishaps do happen often.
Still praying for a better Nigeria though.
Re: Lady Stabbed Multiple Times By Kidnappers In Lekki, Lagos (Disturbing Video, Pix by Qadaffi2idiamin: 1:20pm On Jul 23, 2023
illicit:
What did they need big breasts for
shocked
They are skull miners from sadwest looking for fresh skull.
Re: Lady Stabbed Multiple Times By Kidnappers In Lekki, Lagos (Disturbing Video, Pix by Qadaffi2idiamin: 1:23pm On Jul 23, 2023
Yawah no dey finish...

The story no clear gon.

She escaped after being stabbed inside the car by kidnappers?

Na was oo... no be everybody use expo write waec òo.
Re: Lady Stabbed Multiple Times By Kidnappers In Lekki, Lagos (Disturbing Video, Pix by Komu1048(m): 5:52pm On Jul 23, 2023
AprokoGirl:
Shared with Caption ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgAT2IAZYzo

Source: https://www.instagram.com/cammyashlovee/

Y didn’t dey check the breast before taking her, now they end up stabbing the hell out of her n the driver for nothing
Re: Lady Stabbed Multiple Times By Kidnappers In Lekki, Lagos (Disturbing Video, Pix by Franzinni: 7:43am On Jul 24, 2023
Fahdiga1:
Might be the work of skull miners
or ipob

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Yahoo Boys "Praying" For Blessings At Shrine in Uromi Edo State (pic And Vid) / Uzoamaka Chukwu Adopted By Rita Anoh Nnenna, Moves Into Her Home / Kidnappers Shot Dead By Police In Enugu (More Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.