Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,895 members, 7,956,372 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 10:47 AM

Lady Stabbed Multiple Times By Kidnappers In Lekki, Lagos (Disturbing Video, Pix - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Stabbed Multiple Times By Kidnappers In Lekki, Lagos (Disturbing Video, Pix (69352 Views)

Man Stabbed Multiple Times By Robbers In Anambra, Survives / Young Man Stabbed Multiple Times During Late Night Robbery In Lagos. Photos / Lady Robbed & Stabbed Multiple Times While Driving Along Apongbon, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Stabbed Multiple Times By Kidnappers In Lekki, Lagos (Disturbing Video, Pix by dederocs(m): 12:00pm On Jun 16, 2021
Osobi32:
What sort of rubbish is this...... Where do we go from Here ehh? Even the green zone is now a jungle. this present government has failed us completely.
Na una say no more anti kidnapping squad, swat too una reject, zombie Nigerians playing into the hands of criminals. A people who are not objective, will perish...no SARS, no swat, shey na Angel wan come fight against those evil kidnappers and guns?

Who supports death penalty for these evil people...we must push to the government to execute all those waste products on death row. In America, Saudi, Indonesia, Qatar etc, scums are being executed, once you take a life knowingly, unless for self defense reason, you should forfeit yours. Nigerians wake up, government are using the people as scapegoat, cos they know they are safe with security, call for executions,. governors must sign death warrants.
Re: Lady Stabbed Multiple Times By Kidnappers In Lekki, Lagos (Disturbing Video, Pix by WinterMinter(m): 12:03pm On Jun 16, 2021
How is the day blessed with bad news accompanying it? angry
Prettylima:
God have mercy on this land lipsrsealed
Every blessed day one bad news must Hut front page.
Use your head!
Re: Lady Stabbed Multiple Times By Kidnappers In Lekki, Lagos (Disturbing Video, Pix by WowSweetGuy(m): 12:09pm On Jun 16, 2021
Her small boobs saved her
Re: Lady Stabbed Multiple Times By Kidnappers In Lekki, Lagos (Disturbing Video, Pix by Okhuadams(m): 12:10pm On Jun 16, 2021
U see the advantage of small breast,
Re: Lady Stabbed Multiple Times By Kidnappers In Lekki, Lagos (Disturbing Video, Pix by jaxxy(m): 12:13pm On Jun 16, 2021
KingofHearts:

Good observations!!! How about going one step further by desiring more places to be covered by CCTV? We only think about ourselves when we are asking for safety for only where we ply mostly or reside.

The truth is that nothing much will happen especially fast enough until we understand that our prosperity and security lies in our collective effort and drive towards collective prosperity.

You can not ask the one who destroyed or currently destroying to build or fix the same problem that he/she is a major player.
Our government is a major player in the insecurity that you are seeing and have reached a point where the foot soldiers and political tools have gone out of hands and poverty level has made matters worse, they need help!!

We don’t want to understand that a united and purpose driven citizens can change situations outrightly or drive the government to be more proactive. The situation can be fixed either by a responsible and working government or by a patriotic and united citizens.

The government is zero and the citizens who bear the brunt of all the wrong decisions and situations is still asking a zero government to fix things!!!

Till the suffer reach our bone, we will never understand anything!!

There are many types of security issues and not all is political and government induced. The ones happening in Lagos, traffic, upscale lekki/Ikoyi axis due to the clam nature of the environment are Radom common security issues the government is lacking in due to same reasons we lack in many other areas of good governance. They don’t support them bt they fail to be proactive perhaps due to ignorance or incompetence. And what u said isn’t far off from what I said. The people/citizens living in such environment need to know their basic security needs and ensure government addresses and implements them.

For Political security issues that’s needs a different approach I think.
Re: Lady Stabbed Multiple Times By Kidnappers In Lekki, Lagos (Disturbing Video, Pix by pricklewane: 12:16pm On Jun 16, 2021
Dragging with kidnapper ?!
Her brand of foolishness is unimaginable.
She de reason say kidnapper na one of her numerous client mumu girl. No go thank God 4 your life.

AprokoGirl:
Shared with Caption ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgAT2IAZYzo

Source: https://www.instagram.com/cammyashlovee/
Re: Lady Stabbed Multiple Times By Kidnappers In Lekki, Lagos (Disturbing Video, Pix by udede(m): 12:18pm On Jun 16, 2021
Prettylima:
God have mercy on this land lipsrsealed
Every blessed day one bad news must Hut front page.
hmmmm my dear,did you just say 'one bad news' ?
More than a 100 high class violent crimes happen in this country every day.
I think,God has forsaken this place and the worst is that Buhari doesn't care

2 Likes

Re: Lady Stabbed Multiple Times By Kidnappers In Lekki, Lagos (Disturbing Video, Pix by adebwalex(m): 12:19pm On Jun 16, 2021
mdntiri:
This's no laughing matter. People killing people for rituals etc is no laughing matter. EVERYBODY is at risk

Who be this It seems your reasonings is very low. You can see that am responding to someone who commented that bigger Breast produces more money.... May be IQ dey worry you
Re: Lady Stabbed Multiple Times By Kidnappers In Lekki, Lagos (Disturbing Video, Pix by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jun 16, 2021
Lucky girl, repent find a day job, olosho no be work.

1 Like

Re: Lady Stabbed Multiple Times By Kidnappers In Lekki, Lagos (Disturbing Video, Pix by BigBashiru: 12:23pm On Jun 16, 2021
jaxxy:

I think it’s time we have security cctv cameras on admiralty way and other points in lekki.

I don’t know why the government or residents haven’t done this since with the level of insecurity that’s been happening.

The problem is Nigerians only care for themselves not their environment, society or even surroundings. undecided

Why are there no cctvs in phase1 is a big question.

It’s not enough to exclaim and make noise. There needs to be necessary action to deal with insecurity.

This my friend is the issue - no one cares about anyone else - only themselves and they wont come together to solve common problems unless and until it affects them personally....

This is also why it was easy for the colonists to colonize Nigeria.
Re: Lady Stabbed Multiple Times By Kidnappers In Lekki, Lagos (Disturbing Video, Pix by dominique(f): 12:27pm On Jun 16, 2021
Stupidquestions:

There's no proof to show she was Targeted...saying she was Targeted is a way of downplaying the pervasive ritual killing going on in Nigeria at the moment.
I think she was just another unlucky victim who was to be killed for ritual, only to get somewhat lucky to escape, in a brutal fashion

Her story is not very relatable . How did she manage to escape from a moving vehicle while she was being attacked? Do you think it is easy to climb the window of a moving vehicle while attackers are holding you down? Those so-called ritualist were most likely cultists or thugs sent to rough her up and they pushed her out of the moving car after they were done. It's either she's ashamed or afraid (or both) to reveal what exactly happened.

1 Like

Re: Lady Stabbed Multiple Times By Kidnappers In Lekki, Lagos (Disturbing Video, Pix by Kinghorland04(m): 12:37pm On Jun 16, 2021
It is getting out of hand everyday, may God have mercy on us Amen
Re: Lady Stabbed Multiple Times By Kidnappers In Lekki, Lagos (Disturbing Video, Pix by perez11(m): 12:43pm On Jun 16, 2021
vibre:

The bigger the breasts, the more money it will produce.
And more problems
Re: Lady Stabbed Multiple Times By Kidnappers In Lekki, Lagos (Disturbing Video, Pix by zudozz: 12:44pm On Jun 16, 2021
I have one question that no one has ever answered.

These men that kidnap, rape n maim women do they have mothers or sisters or wife and possibly daughters? shocked

I am still wondering why anyone who has any of the above will put the opposite sex thru all these devilish ordeal!

In my opinion conceiving, carry n delivery / child bearing process is already enough suffering for women..

Its a shame if men inflict more pain on them!

1 Like

Re: Lady Stabbed Multiple Times By Kidnappers In Lekki, Lagos (Disturbing Video, Pix by BigBashiru: 12:46pm On Jun 16, 2021
CHoccolaTE:
90% of males are just violent animals, always making the world a terrible place to live in.

Criminal gender of males
its closer to 97%

1 Like

Re: Lady Stabbed Multiple Times By Kidnappers In Lekki, Lagos (Disturbing Video, Pix by Kinghorland04(m): 12:52pm On Jun 16, 2021
It is getting out of hand everyday May God have mercy on us
Re: Lady Stabbed Multiple Times By Kidnappers In Lekki, Lagos (Disturbing Video, Pix by LadyRosa(f): 12:55pm On Jun 16, 2021
phazotron:

Infact...... yesterday night na so some boys wan obtain me. Seems like I will be doing like you now. Once e Don dey dark, enter your house lock your door

Exactly, I just got one trusted dispatcher that can run extra shift for me at night for my business. Now once it's 6pm, I dey house.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Stabbed Multiple Times By Kidnappers In Lekki, Lagos (Disturbing Video, Pix by iamjavadem(m): 12:57pm On Jun 16, 2021
Exactly, it does not add up. have you tried getting out through a car window? They would have stabbed you like 500 times before you can make it out. Has the driver reported to bolt? That's the only way I believe this.
Nwodosis:
I'm not doubting the stabbing but I'm doubting the story.

1 Like

Re: Lady Stabbed Multiple Times By Kidnappers In Lekki, Lagos (Disturbing Video, Pix by Realhommie(m): 1:05pm On Jun 16, 2021
Nwodosis:
I'm not doubting the stabbing but I'm doubting the story.
Your head is there.... grin grin grin
Re: Lady Stabbed Multiple Times By Kidnappers In Lekki, Lagos (Disturbing Video, Pix by Realhommie(m): 1:08pm On Jun 16, 2021
Sugardick:
We all know the plot. Sugardaddy wife warns husband's sidechick with thugs. She lucky say they no use acid. 99% of our girls above 16 have at least 2 married sugardaddies.
You get the gist... It's obviously a case of runs gone wrong not the useless ritualist story they're trying to sell.

Not to say she deserved such though, I condemn the stabbing.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Stabbed Multiple Times By Kidnappers In Lekki, Lagos (Disturbing Video, Pix by bluefilm: 1:12pm On Jun 16, 2021
Chai, this is so bad.

It shall never be well with those kidnappers.
Re: Lady Stabbed Multiple Times By Kidnappers In Lekki, Lagos (Disturbing Video, Pix by Realhommie(m): 1:15pm On Jun 16, 2021
ogwucheveekee:
wait until it happens to you.e go shock you.#nigerians and this mindset..so na man she follow ba
Yes na man involve. This was probably just a warning shot for stepping on the wrong toes...

You sef put on your thinking cap reason am, the story no add up. Haba

2 Likes

Re: Lady Stabbed Multiple Times By Kidnappers In Lekki, Lagos (Disturbing Video, Pix by Realhommie(m): 1:17pm On Jun 16, 2021
GeneralPula:
This is sad to see, but I won't buy the story they cooked..

Kidnappers don't operate like that.

Them talk say her breast small? If them be kidnappers true true, they won't say such. If they can't have her breast, then her head and puccy would have gone...I said this based on kidnappers stories I've read on Nairaland..

To me, it seems like a hookup girl trying to steal from her client. Them beat her and throway her comot window. I said this cuz majority of hookup girls working on island normally have stealing intentions..
Another angle and you may be right..

That story can't fly at all, na lie dem dey lie.. Lol
Re: Lady Stabbed Multiple Times By Kidnappers In Lekki, Lagos (Disturbing Video, Pix by capricornlady: 1:26pm On Jun 16, 2021
Eriokanmi:
A lot is happening in that lekki axis on a regular basis. Those who get home safe daily don't seem to appreciate what God has done for them.

Lemme share a brief story here. Our technician's friend does POP work. He was coming home from site with his colleague from lekki one night. They left around 10pm, to escape the traffic. On getting to Obalende, the vehicle started overheating. His partner advised they stop to attend to it but he said the area wasn't safe, everywhere was dry and dark. On getting to 3rd mainland bridge the engine stopped. They checked underneath the vehicle, only to find out that the radiator was leaking water. They opened the lid to allow it cool but then, they couldn't get off the bridge to get water. It was in the middle of the ocean. This time, it was around 1am after they had pushed it a distance. The other guy said , let's kuku stay inside the vehicle since it's morning already because they couldn't push the car up to oworonshoki, the nearest bus stop. So, the guy who drove the car suggested they slept underneath the vehicle instead of remaining inside that it was risky. No sooner did they lay underneath the vehicle than a black prado jeep passed them and parked a few distance away. One guy was seen approaching them. How they managed to escape was a miracle. The guy beamed his torch light inside the vehicle only, without looking underbeath. They almost fainted. The guy now went back to the jeep.

All of a sudden, they dragged out one girl whom they heard shouting...please, please don't kill me. Suddenly they beheaded this girl, removed her beasts , private part and put it inside a black nylon while they looked on, then zoomed off after throwing her body inside the lagoon. I didn't believe our technician until the day he invited his friend who narrated the story. He said he went to church for thanksgiving because those guys would have also killed them if he had seen them.

Some things happen in unbelievable ways. Even when it happened, the victim would he wondering. In the face of death, you can desperately attempt anything, just to escape, weather it would work out or not.
this story sent shivers down my spine shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Lady Stabbed Multiple Times By Kidnappers In Lekki, Lagos (Disturbing Video, Pix by Onyedikachi323(m): 1:29pm On Jun 16, 2021
Too bad God will surely judge them their next operation will surely be their end ungodly humans.
Re: Lady Stabbed Multiple Times By Kidnappers In Lekki, Lagos (Disturbing Video, Pix by CHoccolaTE: 1:47pm On Jun 16, 2021
BigBashiru:

its closer to 97%

Thank you for being truthful.
Re: Lady Stabbed Multiple Times By Kidnappers In Lekki, Lagos (Disturbing Video, Pix by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jun 16, 2021
UDUJ:
What those bastards did was very wrong and they will meet their doom soon enough, but this story just doesn't add up. Too many loopholes in the story.

1. Those breasts are not small. Majority of ladies here with table tennis ball sized breasts will gladly exchange theirs with her's cheesy
2. Kidnappers will never leave their car window open during an operation and even if they do it's almost impossible for the lady to get out through the window in the midst of those deadly thugs. How did she do it?

Too many things come to mind. Either this is a whoring or slaying/ olosho visit gone bad from maybe a wife, or a girlfriend or thugs sent by the wife or girlfriend or even the man she went to visit.

That notwithstanding, those assholes that did this act to this lady will meet their doom very soon and it won't be pleasant cool
correctly said. How did her fat body pass through car window? Those tits not small abeg. Medium size. Or maybe they want Dorathy size
Re: Lady Stabbed Multiple Times By Kidnappers In Lekki, Lagos (Disturbing Video, Pix by 528ibilola: 3:01pm On Jun 16, 2021
sad
Re: Lady Stabbed Multiple Times By Kidnappers In Lekki, Lagos (Disturbing Video, Pix by Starzo: 3:08pm On Jun 16, 2021
Eriokanmi:
A lot is happening in that lekki axis on a regular basis. Those who get home safe daily don't seem to appreciate what God has done for them.

Lemme share a brief story here. Our technician's friend does POP work. He was coming home from site with his colleague from lekki one night. They left around 10pm, to escape the traffic. On getting to Obalende, the vehicle started overheating. His partner advised they stop to attend to it but he said the area wasn't safe, everywhere was dry and dark. On getting to 3rd mainland bridge the engine stopped. They checked underneath the vehicle, only to find out that the radiator was leaking water. They opened the lid to allow it cool but then, they couldn't get off the bridge to get water. It was in the middle of the ocean. This time, it was around 1am after they had pushed it a distance. The other guy said , let's kuku stay inside the vehicle since it's morning already because they couldn't push the car up to oworonshoki, the nearest bus stop. So, the guy who drove the car suggested they slept underneath the vehicle instead of remaining inside that it was risky. No sooner did they lay underneath the vehicle than a black prado jeep passed them and parked a few distance away. One guy was seen approaching them. How they managed to escape was a miracle. The guy beamed his torch light inside the vehicle only, without looking underbeath. They almost fainted. The guy now went back to the jeep.

All of a sudden, they dragged out one girl whom they heard shouting...please, please don't kill me. Suddenly they beheaded this girl, removed her beasts , private part and put it inside a black nylon while they looked on, then zoomed off after throwing her body inside the lagoon. I didn't believe our technician until the day he invited his friend who narrated the story. He said he went to church for thanksgiving because those guys would have also killed them if he had seen them.

Some things happen in unbelievable ways. Even when it happened, the victim would he wondering. In the face of death, you can desperately attempt anything, just to escape, weather it would work out or not.
Nawa o...urge for quick money is ruining our society.
But lemme say something at the risk of being berated. Majority(not all) of the girls that fall into this trap are runz girls looking for quick unreasonably large amounts of money for few hour(s) of sex.

1 Like

Re: Lady Stabbed Multiple Times By Kidnappers In Lekki, Lagos (Disturbing Video, Pix by 9jaRealist: 4:09pm On Jun 16, 2021
AprokoGirl:
Shared with Caption ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgAT2IAZYzo

Source: https://www.instagram.com/cammyashlovee/

SUPERSTITIOUS ZOO… angry

Wouldn’t even be surprised if the Uber driver was in on it.

>
Re: Lady Stabbed Multiple Times By Kidnappers In Lekki, Lagos (Disturbing Video, Pix by 9jaRealist: 4:14pm On Jun 16, 2021
Eriokanmi:

Not to detract from the story, but what has it got to do with Lekki?
Meanwhile, anyone sleeping in a car in an isolated/deserted area almost ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD is courting trouble!
>
Re: Lady Stabbed Multiple Times By Kidnappers In Lekki, Lagos (Disturbing Video, Pix by 9jaRealist: 4:24pm On Jun 16, 2021
GeneralPula:
This is sad to see, but I won't buy the story they cooked..

Kidnappers don't operate like that.

Them talk say her breast small? If them be kidnappers true true, they won't say such. If they can't have her breast, then her head and puccy would have gone...I said this based on kidnappers stories I've read on Nairaland..

To me, it seems like a hookup girl trying to steal from her client. Them beat her and throway her comot window. I said this cuz majority of hookup girls working on island normally have stealing intentions.
>
So you’re more ready to believe a MISOGYNISTIC version of events that you totally made up in your head?
Nairaland’s tribe of PRIMITIVE MISOGYNISTS always looking to find a way to blame female victims for someone else’s barbarism.

Even if every single nonsense you conjured up in your MISOGYNISTIC head was true…
So it justifies multiple stabbings and (to use your CRUDE words) “throway her commot window”?! SMDH
>

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Uzoamaka Chukwu Adopted By Rita Anoh Nnenna, Moves Into Her Home / Yahoo Boys "Praying" For Blessings At Shrine in Uromi Edo State (pic And Vid) / Kidnappers Shot Dead By Police In Enugu (More Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.