Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,570 members, 7,820,052 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:05 AM

See The Book BABA Ijesha Was Caught Reading In Court Today - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See The Book BABA Ijesha Was Caught Reading In Court Today (2288 Views)

Video Of Mohbad’s Mother, Father & Other Family Members At The Court Today (Pic) / Video Of Naira Marley Arriving Court Today For His Alleged Cyber Fraud Trial / Naira Marley, Gbadamosi And Wife Granted Bail; To Be Arraigned In Court Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Book BABA Ijesha Was Caught Reading In Court Today by Duru9(m): 1:11pm On Jun 16, 2021
Nollywood actor Baba Ijesha land in court on Wednesday.

Police arrest and detained him since two months on allegations of sexually assault on a 14 years girl

The book he was reading caught our attention

The book title reads
how to thrive in perilous times

1 Share

Re: See The Book BABA Ijesha Was Caught Reading In Court Today by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jun 16, 2021
grin
Na real perilous time
Re: See The Book BABA Ijesha Was Caught Reading In Court Today by duro4chang(m): 1:23pm On Jun 16, 2021
Tough times never last but tough people do
Re: See The Book BABA Ijesha Was Caught Reading In Court Today by Pierocash(m): 1:33pm On Jun 16, 2021
I will rather face persecution for looting money,than to be reduced like baba ijesha for sexual offences

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Book BABA Ijesha Was Caught Reading In Court Today by Pmpm: 2:44pm On Jun 16, 2021
Hmmm
Re: See The Book BABA Ijesha Was Caught Reading In Court Today by mytime24(f): 3:38pm On Jun 16, 2021
K
Re: See The Book BABA Ijesha Was Caught Reading In Court Today by RuMiRgO1stSon: 4:03pm On Jun 16, 2021
Pierocash:
I will rather face persecution for looting money,than to be reduced like baba ijesha for sexual offences
Nawa for you o! No be pesin wey enter go'ment dey see money loot grin
Re: See The Book BABA Ijesha Was Caught Reading In Court Today by favicng: 4:12pm On Jun 16, 2021
Baba Ijesha Full "R@pe" Video As He's Arraigned In Court Today
Check out full video by clicking on the link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_iG1U3CTPzA

Please watch, like and subscribe for more ❤️
Re: See The Book BABA Ijesha Was Caught Reading In Court Today by Maxymilliano(m): 5:14pm On Jun 16, 2021
He should rather get a copy of “how to survive in jail ”

1 Like

Re: See The Book BABA Ijesha Was Caught Reading In Court Today by SEGLIZ: 5:27pm On Jun 16, 2021
Pierocash:

you can say that again.
Re: See The Book BABA Ijesha Was Caught Reading In Court Today by Tonymegabush1(m): 6:56pm On Jun 16, 2021
So of all the footwear he chose to appear in court with na this my very pam I wear mostly in my apartment now each time I would want to put it on I will remember him lipsrsealed
Re: See The Book BABA Ijesha Was Caught Reading In Court Today by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jun 16, 2021
It is eell

(1) (Reply)

Yoruba General Dismissed From The Army For Arresting Bandits / Van Vicker To Star In Hollywood Movie "Skinned" / How Money Change Niccurs. Olamide At The Etisalat 20M Parry.(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.