Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:09 AM

These Are The States Where The Richest Nigerians Live - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / These Are The States Where The Richest Nigerians Live (12381 Views)

States Where Atiku, Tinubu & Obi Will Win In 2023 Presidential Elections - SBM / The States Where Pigeons Refused To Fly During Armed Forces Remembrance (Video) / Likely Winners In States Where Elections Are Inconclusive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: These Are The States Where The Richest Nigerians Live by Aderewah: 9:31am On Jun 17, 2021
Jman24:

It shows you were not reading.
Go back and digest my submission

Why not summarise and restate your submission? The only cogent submission you have is that imo people spray money in clubs. Just restate your submission to prove me wrong.
Re: These Are The States Where The Richest Nigerians Live by Aderewah: 9:36am On Jun 17, 2021
post=102807635:

Ode Bayelsa is major oil producing state, states in Niger Delta that's ahead of Anambra is because of oil

Igbo ipob bureau of statistics, this is the true data

3 Likes

Re: These Are The States Where The Richest Nigerians Live by Anambra1stSon(m): 9:46am On Jun 17, 2021
Aderewah:

Ode so IGR measures the economy

1 Like

Re: These Are The States Where The Richest Nigerians Live by Anambra1stSon(m): 10:01am On Jun 17, 2021
Aderewah:

Ewedu brain economy is rated with nominal GDP

https://www.focus-economics.com/blog/the-largest-economies-in-the-world

1 Like

Re: These Are The States Where The Richest Nigerians Live by Anambra1stSon(m): 10:06am On Jun 17, 2021
Aderewah:

Ewedu brain Nigeria is top largest economy in Africa not by IGR, but nominal GDP

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: These Are The States Where The Richest Nigerians Live by Anambra1stSon(m): 10:15am On Jun 17, 2021
Aderewah:

Anambra economy is bigger than Ogun, Oyo and other Yoruba states except no man's land, your brother should release the remaining Igbo states let check grin I don't know why he refused to release Imo, Abia and Enugu and released all Southwest state except Lagos which everybody know will top the table, outside oil Anambra is third largrst economy After Lagos and Abuja

2 Likes

Re: These Are The States Where The Richest Nigerians Live by Jman24(m): 10:50am On Jun 17, 2021
Aderewah:

Why not summarise and restate your submission? The only cogent submission you have is that imo people spray money in clubs. Just restate your submission to prove me wrong.

I'm still laughing @ PoloG grin
Re: These Are The States Where The Richest Nigerians Live by Factshunter: 11:09am On Jun 17, 2021
Aderewah:

Since you're intentionally dumb, so bayelsa has a higher gdp than Anambra. I posted gdp per capital, you're posting nominal gdp. Ndi ara.
Loooooool grin
Re: These Are The States Where The Richest Nigerians Live by Aderewah: 11:20am On Jun 17, 2021
post=102809246:

Anambra economy is bigger than Ogun, Oyo and other Yoruba states except no man's land, your brother should release the remaining Igbo states let check grin I don't know why he refused to release Imo, Abia and Enugu and released all Southwest state except Lagos which everybody know will top the table, outside oil Anambra is third largrst economy After Lagos and Abuja

In your dreams.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: These Are The States Where The Richest Nigerians Live by Anambra1stSon(m): 11:39am On Jun 17, 2021
Aderewah:

In your dreams.
Bitter for you to swallow

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: These Are The States Where The Richest Nigerians Live by Anambra1stSon(m): 11:45am On Jun 17, 2021
Aderewah:

In your dreams.
South Africa, Morocco, Algeria and Egypt all top Nigeria in GDP per capita, but Nigeria is Africa largest economy by GDP

take your time and go through the table below

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: These Are The States Where The Richest Nigerians Live by Aderewah: 12:08pm On Jun 17, 2021
post=102811752:

Bitter for you to swallow

Post gdp per capita let's see something. That's how you measure wealth. grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: These Are The States Where The Richest Nigerians Live by Idiko1: 12:14pm On Jun 17, 2021
mrvitalis:
I'm from imo but it's impossible for imo to have higher GDP than anambra n abia ...u people should stop writing rubbish

Trade volume in onitsha main market is over 10 billion naira per day ...we are talking close to a billion dollars per month , that's around 12 billion dollars per year

It's absolutely impossible for anambra GDP to be less than $20 billion minimum

Anambra n abia service the whole south east n 70% of south south with parts if north Central

Trade alone between Aba and port Harcourt alone is worth millions of dollars per day

Let's all be realistic ...

I guess the caption mentioned "Live" not where the wealth is generated.
Re: These Are The States Where The Richest Nigerians Live by Anambra1stSon(m): 12:33pm On Jun 17, 2021
Aderewah:

Post gdp per capita let's see something. That's how you measure wealth. grin grin
What NBS issued 2019 was nominal GDP which measures states economy growth, they're yet to release per capita,what you posted is fake, they government started overhauling the nation GDP calculations in 2014, the rebased, in 2014, it found that the economy was around 60% bigger than it had been reporting. The change pushed it ahead of South Africa to become the continent's largest economy, after then they started states, they've released 22 states it's remaining 15 states. Zoom below table to read words in red or visit their site

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: These Are The States Where The Richest Nigerians Live by Anambra1stSon(m): 12:34pm On Jun 17, 2021
Aderewah:

IGR doesn't measure economy Ewedu brain

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: These Are The States Where The Richest Nigerians Live by amuwo1980: 12:37pm On Jun 17, 2021
Aderewah:

Why are you a fool like this? An igbo man made this research.
The usual lies , it was not made by any Igbo man though am not arguing with the statistics , quit using that line , it is worn out

1 Like

Re: These Are The States Where The Richest Nigerians Live by Aderewah: 12:40pm On Jun 17, 2021
amuwo1980:

The usual lies , it was not made by any Igbo man though am not arguing with the statistics , quit using that line , it is worn out

Who is arguing with you? Use the link and check the footer. A certain igbokwe made the research.

1 Like

Re: These Are The States Where The Richest Nigerians Live by Aderewah: 12:42pm On Jun 17, 2021
post=102813435:

What NBS issued 2019 was nominal GDP which measures states economy growth, they're yet to release per capita,what you posted is fake, they government started overhauling the nation GDP calculations in 2014, the rebased, in 2014, it found that the economy was around 60% bigger than it had been reporting. The change pushed it ahead of South Africa to become the continent's largest economy, after then they started states, they've released 22 states it's remaining 15 states. Zoom below table to read words in red or visit their site

So you believe the NBS now? Thought Igbos reject NBS research for ipob beer parlour statistics. grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: These Are The States Where The Richest Nigerians Live by Aderewah: 12:43pm On Jun 17, 2021
post=102813487:

IGR doesn't measure economy Ewedu brain

Chai. Akpu idiot. So igr isnt an integral part of economic growth? So why do governors seek to boost igr? By your logic Zamfara could have a bigger economy than imo even though imo has a bigger igr?

3 Likes

Re: These Are The States Where The Richest Nigerians Live by Anambra1stSon(m): 12:53pm On Jun 17, 2021
Aderewah:

So you believe the NBS now? Thought Igbos reject NBS research for ipob beer parlour statistics. grin grin grin
The rebasing is done by nation economy team CBN, statistics General etc

1 Like

Re: These Are The States Where The Richest Nigerians Live by jagorinho: 1:13pm On Jun 17, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Bla bla bla bla.

MC Oluomo is he part of the research?

wait for bbnaija to come out, so you can display your childishness, you are just desecrating this space with your acute stupidity.

is it a must to comment?

2 Likes

Re: These Are The States Where The Richest Nigerians Live by Anambra1stSon(m): 1:23pm On Jun 17, 2021
Aderewah:

Ewedu brain nominal GDP measures economy stop changing the narratives of basic economics to suit your poor logic

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: These Are The States Where The Richest Nigerians Live by jagorinho: 1:23pm On Jun 17, 2021
post=102805104:

Ode I can see you are blind Ogun wnd and Oyo are below Anambra, you Oluwale brother incharge of NBS released 22 state since 2019 promised Nigeria to release the remaining states 2020 we are still waiting for him, in west he released 5 out 6 states in Southeast he released only Anambra and Ebonyi tell me what he is hiding grin

Go through the table to see Ondo, Ogun and Oyo are all below Anambra state

I have known you to be shallow and most times you always have sub par knowledge of most topics you comment on. which makes me think, if you are , I really pity other "sons" from that state

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: These Are The States Where The Richest Nigerians Live by Aderewah: 1:35pm On Jun 17, 2021
post=102814859:

Ewedu brain nominal GDP measures economy stop changing the narratives of basic economics to suit your poor logic

Ndi Akpu, this is your final response. SO by your own post now, Nigerians are richer than South Africans and Egyptians? grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: These Are The States Where The Richest Nigerians Live by Anambra1stSon(m): 1:48pm On Jun 17, 2021
jagorinho:

I have known you to be shallow and most times you always have sub par knowledge of most topics you comment on. which makes me think, if you are , I really pity other "sons" from that state
I feel your pain because Anambra top states in your region grin States GDP compilation is important and useful for various purposes. First, it provides important information to support evidence-based policymaking. It also helps to identify key drivers of economic growth in each state and assess the performance of the state economy. Further, by revealing the structure of the state economy, the contribution of each state to the national output can be determined.Summary of Findings

i. In 2017, the nominal gross domestic product for the 22 states (for which data is currently available) stood at N63.8trillion, or 56% of Nigeria’s nominal gross domestic product in that year.

ii. By sector, the 22 states accounted for 57%, 77% and 48% of agriculture, industry and services GDP at the national level respectively. Among the 22 states, however, services sector accounted for 67%, while agriculture accounted for 22% and industry, 11%.

iii. Among the 22 states, FCT had the highest gross domestic product at N10.6 trillion, or 17% of total states GDP. This was followed by Akwa-Ibom and Rivers States, each with 8% of total states GDP.

iv. In the FCT, services accounted for 81% of GDP while industry and agriculture accounted for 18% and 10% respectively. In Akwa-Ibom, however, industry accounted for 65% while services and agriculture accounted for 19% and 16% respectively.

v. Across the 22 states, the non-oil sector represented 98% of total states GDP while the oil sector accounted for only 2%.

vi. The 6 states with the highest nominal GDP in 2017 – FCT, Akwa-Ibom, Rivers, Delta, Bayelsa, Anambra – accounted for about 50% of the total states GDP, or 27% of Nigeria’s nominal GDP, in 2017.
https://www.proshareng.com/news/Nigeria%20Economy/NBS-Publishes-Additional-11-States-Nominal-GDP-From-2013-to-2017/45495

1 Like

Re: These Are The States Where The Richest Nigerians Live by Anambra1stSon(m): 1:54pm On Jun 17, 2021
Aderewah:

Ndi Akpu, this is your final response. SO by your own post now, Nigerians are richer than South Africans and Egyptians? grin grin grin
Nigeria is the biggest economy in Africa otondo.

1 Like

Re: These Are The States Where The Richest Nigerians Live by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jun 17, 2021
Typical IPOB mentality...I saw Chinedu throwing money, drinking Hennessy and carrying Olosho definitely he’s richer than Tayo and Musa who own companies...grin

4 Likes

Re: These Are The States Where The Richest Nigerians Live by Aderewah: 1:59pm On Jun 17, 2021
post=102815775:

Nigeria is the biggest economy in Africa otondo.

Is Nigeria the richest or the most developed country in Africa ode

1 Like

Re: These Are The States Where The Richest Nigerians Live by jagorinho: 2:04pm On Jun 17, 2021
post=102815590:

I feel your pain because Anambra top states in your region grin States GDP compilation is important and useful for various purposes. First, it provides important information to support evidence-based policymaking. It also helps to identify key drivers of economic growth in each state and assess the performance of the state economy. Further, by revealing the structure of the state economy, the contribution of each state to the national output can be determined.Summary of Findings

i. In 2017, the nominal gross domestic product for the 22 states (for which data is currently available) stood at N63.8trillion, or 56% of Nigeria’s nominal gross domestic product in that year.

ii. By sector, the 22 states accounted for 57%, 77% and 48% of agriculture, industry and services GDP at the national level respectively. Among the 22 states, however, services sector accounted for 67%, while agriculture accounted for 22% and industry, 11%.

iii. Among the 22 states, FCT had the highest gross domestic product at N10.6 trillion, or 17% of total states GDP. This was followed by Akwa-Ibom and Rivers States, each with 8% of total states GDP.

iv. In the FCT, services accounted for 81% of GDP while industry and agriculture accounted for 18% and 10% respectively. In Akwa-Ibom, however, industry accounted for 65% while services and agriculture accounted for 19% and 16% respectively.

v. Across the 22 states, the non-oil sector represented 98% of total states GDP while the oil sector accounted for only 2%.

vi. The 6 states with the highest nominal GDP in 2017 – FCT, Akwa-Ibom, Rivers, Delta, Bayelsa, Anambra – accounted for about 50% of the total states GDP, or 27% of Nigeria’s nominal GDP, in 2017.
https://www.proshareng.com/news/Nigeria%20Economy/NBS-Publishes-Additional-11-States-Nominal-GDP-From-2013-to-2017/45495
Regurgitating same trash every time. I do not know when you will get it right

1 Like

Re: These Are The States Where The Richest Nigerians Live by Ibadanpikin: 2:09pm On Jun 17, 2021
Aderewah:

SW is the richest, most developed and most educated part of Nigeria. Choke on it.
But do u know that SW has the highest number of brown roofs and mud houses in Africa due to poverty even without experiencing a war.

3 Likes

Re: These Are The States Where The Richest Nigerians Live by Ibadanpikin: 2:16pm On Jun 17, 2021
WesternOligarch:
Two flatin0s fighting on the thread about Imo and anambra.

Flatin0s dismissing the research as "Afonja research"

The research was done by an Igbo man.

Summary: flatin0s are largely foolish.
But how come the south west have very rich people more than south east,but their states is covered with brown roofs and mud houses compared to igbo states.

2 Likes

Re: These Are The States Where The Richest Nigerians Live by Aderewah: 2:19pm On Jun 17, 2021
Ibadanpikin:
But do u know that SW has the highest number of brown roofs and mud houses in Africa due to poverty even without experiencing a war.

Those brown roofs are legacy. People were building mansions in ibadan while your ancestors swung from trees.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Southern States To Construct Lagos-Calabar Rail Line / Ondo Indigenes In Lagos Organized Fund Raising Dinner For Akeredolu (pics) / ACF Asks Buhari To Extend Flight Ban To Benue, Taraba, Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.