Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,208 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:51 PM

Abrahamic Family House In Abu Dhabi To Open In 2022(Pics) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Abrahamic Family House In Abu Dhabi To Open In 2022(Pics) (65685 Views)

Man Donates His Family House To Christ Embassy, Family About To Be Thrown Out / The Abrahamic Family House: Evidence Of A One World Religion / How Can Any Intelligent Person Be An Adherent Of Any Of The Abrahamic Religions? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abrahamic Family House In Abu Dhabi To Open In 2022(Pics) by tgmservice: 5:57pm On Jun 16, 2021
Thought they where referring to Chelsea owner Abrahimovic

5 Likes

Re: Abrahamic Family House In Abu Dhabi To Open In 2022(Pics) by Ppogbae: 5:57pm On Jun 16, 2021
Re: Abrahamic Family House In Abu Dhabi To Open In 2022(Pics) by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jun 16, 2021
Executer:

Hopefully u don't be screaming like some did in the days of noah
Op, so your mind is telling you, one day people will start flying or diaspeart from earth to heaven, so, you go disappear with this body to heaven, black people are funny, Nobody will go to heaven with this human body, you must leave it here on Earth.

5 Likes

Re: Abrahamic Family House In Abu Dhabi To Open In 2022(Pics) by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jun 16, 2021
Balderdash!
Who does that?
Islam is the only acceptable religion in the sight of Allah.

2 Likes

Re: Abrahamic Family House In Abu Dhabi To Open In 2022(Pics) by MakotoShishio: 5:58pm On Jun 16, 2021
Grow a few brain cells so you can scream too.

doggedfighter:
Pastor end time is already screaming grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Abrahamic Family House In Abu Dhabi To Open In 2022(Pics) by Layorec: 6:00pm On Jun 16, 2021
Oh wow
Re: Abrahamic Family House In Abu Dhabi To Open In 2022(Pics) by tamdun: 6:01pm On Jun 16, 2021
Design by a Ghanaian, that's impressive

1 Like

Re: Abrahamic Family House In Abu Dhabi To Open In 2022(Pics) by zubby29(m): 6:04pm On Jun 16, 2021
Some of our brothers in the north will be screaming haram now

1 Like

Re: Abrahamic Family House In Abu Dhabi To Open In 2022(Pics) by Blacksavage: 6:05pm On Jun 16, 2021
Goodness God..
Where una dey see this money naaa
Re: Abrahamic Family House In Abu Dhabi To Open In 2022(Pics) by VEXT: 6:05pm On Jun 16, 2021
Northern Muslims will hate this news grin

1 Like

Re: Abrahamic Family House In Abu Dhabi To Open In 2022(Pics) by Executer: 6:06pm On Jun 16, 2021
supportnija:

Op, so your mind is telling you, one day people will start flying or diaspeart from earth to heaven, so, you go disappear with this body to heaven, black people are funny, Nobody will go to heaven with this human body, you must leave it here on Earth.
He who does not know,and does not know that he does not know ,is a fool.leave him

1 Like

Re: Abrahamic Family House In Abu Dhabi To Open In 2022(Pics) by baseb: 6:07pm On Jun 16, 2021
The Rise and unveiling of the anti-christ and one world religion heating up.

2 Likes

Re: Abrahamic Family House In Abu Dhabi To Open In 2022(Pics) by sage8558: 6:07pm On Jun 16, 2021
Re: Abrahamic Family House In Abu Dhabi To Open In 2022(Pics) by Emmyxclusive: 6:07pm On Jun 16, 2021
Jamesrock:
One hard truth is Sharia or extremism is for the poor, the rich values life and won’t fight over a one religion. Look at a rich Muslim country uniting people regardless off your religious background.

But you see those Northern Nigeria people whom their leaders feast on their illiteracy, hmmm! Let me not say much
There is a mosque called Mary mother of Jesus mosque in the UAE. Those people are more concerned about unifying people and booming thier economy than having extremist views unlike those we have over here

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abrahamic Family House In Abu Dhabi To Open In 2022(Pics) by GreyLaw(m): 6:07pm On Jun 16, 2021
supportnija:

Man, the Bible simply states that this vile body will be changed and mortality will put on immortality. God doesn't sweat these things.

Also, people go to heaven every day, and yes, in this body. There is such a thing as translocation and translation. Even Monks who don't know Jesus, with enough meditation can teleport or translocate from one part of the earth to another with their complete body. In translation, people freely move through the earth and even galaxies with their spirit.

All you see is not all there is. There are Christians who have advanced in their faith. What do you think when the Bible declared "and Enoch was not for God took him"? What about Elijah who went to heaven in his human body, although it was transformed? What do you think happened to Jesus when he transfigured in the presence of his disciples (Peter James and John) on the mount?

Open your mind a bit and see the world, both physical and spiritual, for what it is!

4 Likes

Re: Abrahamic Family House In Abu Dhabi To Open In 2022(Pics) by tamdun: 6:09pm On Jun 16, 2021
HEBEI:
Can Muslims co-habit with people of other faiths
U r the one complaining, better check yaself

2 Likes

Re: Abrahamic Family House In Abu Dhabi To Open In 2022(Pics) by Seniorwriter(m): 6:10pm On Jun 16, 2021
Damianisa:

Word!

Damianisa is here...

We run a Luxury fashion brand. Check my signature for all things bridal, Bespoke, Children wear, evening wears e.t.c

Howdy
Are you on facebook or do you have an online presence..? I've got an II (Investment Involvement) deal that might interest you.

Facebook ID is on my profile.

@Seniorwriter
Re: Abrahamic Family House In Abu Dhabi To Open In 2022(Pics) by Jamesrock(m): 6:12pm On Jun 16, 2021
Emmyxclusive:
There is a mosque called Mary mother of Jesus mosque in the UAE. Those people are more concerned about unifying people and booming thier economy than having extremist views unlike those we have over here

You’re damn right!

1 Like

Re: Abrahamic Family House In Abu Dhabi To Open In 2022(Pics) by Shuzzi(m): 6:16pm On Jun 16, 2021
Grace001:
Really... I thought Islam considered Christians as infidel.

How is that possible for Muslims to worship with infidels in the same building.
Not the same building undecided
Read the post again... carefully this time.

1 Like

Re: Abrahamic Family House In Abu Dhabi To Open In 2022(Pics) by perdollar(m): 6:17pm On Jun 16, 2021
Grace001:

Muslims r hypocrite. Just eyes service
Re: Abrahamic Family House In Abu Dhabi To Open In 2022(Pics) by Eriokanmi: 6:17pm On Jun 16, 2021
Arc. Adjaye Obe, sounds yoruba but just found out he's Ghanaian-British
Re: Abrahamic Family House In Abu Dhabi To Open In 2022(Pics) by manunitedbabes: 6:17pm On Jun 16, 2021
shocked
Re: Abrahamic Family House In Abu Dhabi To Open In 2022(Pics) by godlessmind: 6:18pm On Jun 16, 2021
Righteousness2:
Preparations in high places for the Mob system.
One world Religion
One world government
One world currency

Folks, we are the Generation that will see JESUS Christ.
The Signs of the times are hitting the roof.
JESUS Christ is the Only way to Eternal life
JESUS Christ is the Only way to be Saved.
There is no deputy/ Way!
There is no other way!

You don come again with your delusional talks again abi? Oga STFU Jesus is not coming because he's fake undecided

4 Likes

Re: Abrahamic Family House In Abu Dhabi To Open In 2022(Pics) by APOSTLECHUMA: 6:19pm On Jun 16, 2021
Grace001:

UNDER INTERFAITHISM OR AS POPULARLY KNOWN, UNITY IN DIVERSITY, ALL RELIGIONS OF THE EARTH ARE NOW ONE AND HAVE ONE HEAD WHO IS THE POPE AND ALL CAN WORSHIP TOGETHER UNDER THESAME ROOF. THIS MOVE IS FOR THE MARK OF THE BEAST BUT STRANGELY HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS OF PEOPLE ON EARTH HAVE ALREADY FALLEN FOR IT AND APPLAUD IT AS THE UNITY OF ONENESS THAT CHRIST PRAYED FOR, WITHOUT KNOWING THAT IT IS THE BINDING OF THE TARES TOGETHER FOR FINAL BURNING AS CONTAINED IN MATTHEW 13. TWO CAN NOT WORK TOGETHER EXCEPT THEY AGREE AND THIS FALSE UNITY CAN EASILY BE SEEN BY THOSE WITH SPIRITUAL SIGHT AS A MOVE OF SATAN BECAUSE OF THEIR VARRYING FAITHS AND DOCTRINAL DIFFERENCES, THOUGH THEY HAVE ALL COME TOGETHER AS ONE .

2 Likes

Re: Abrahamic Family House In Abu Dhabi To Open In 2022(Pics) by mu2sa2: 6:20pm On Jun 16, 2021
Grace001:

You're exposing your ignorance.

2 Likes

Re: Abrahamic Family House In Abu Dhabi To Open In 2022(Pics) by LyfeJennings(m): 6:22pm On Jun 16, 2021
Righteousness2:
Preparations in high places for the Mob system.
One world Religion
One world government
One world currency

Folks, we are the Generation that will see JESUS Christ.
The Signs of the times are hitting the roof.
JESUS Christ is the Only way to Eternal life
JESUS Christ is the Only way to be Saved.
There is no deputy/ Way!
There is no other way!

No U are not
Jesus isn't coming now
Not in Hundred years
This time and moment will be forgotten
Every memory will fade away
Then shall He come

1 Like

Re: Abrahamic Family House In Abu Dhabi To Open In 2022(Pics) by Miosendyin: 6:23pm On Jun 16, 2021
Make fight start first or make anybody insult their useless pig called Muhammad and see how they will burn down d church and other religious place .. useless religion
Re: Abrahamic Family House In Abu Dhabi To Open In 2022(Pics) by effort1: 6:25pm On Jun 16, 2021
Grace001:

That's the view point of Islamic extremists, like Buhari, Garba Ahmed the serially disgraced fool, Garba Shehu, Ishaq Akintola of MURIC, and their Iranian collaborators.
Re: Abrahamic Family House In Abu Dhabi To Open In 2022(Pics) by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jun 16, 2021
Pls nairalanders, is there any spirited individual who can give me a job here in Abuja? I'm ready to work no matter how menial and humbling it may be. Pls help me.
Life has been so tough after sch. I can't even feed. No brother or sister to help. Pls help me. Even if it's house help, I am ready to do

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Akudaya:myth Or Reality? / Pastor Chris 'Heals' Nine People On Stretchers (Video) / End Time Church Spotted In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.