Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,755 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

Abrahamic Family House In Abu Dhabi To Open In 2022(Pics) - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Abrahamic Family House In Abu Dhabi To Open In 2022(Pics) (65701 Views)

Man Donates His Family House To Christ Embassy, Family About To Be Thrown Out / The Abrahamic Family House: Evidence Of A One World Religion / How Can Any Intelligent Person Be An Adherent Of Any Of The Abrahamic Religions? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abrahamic Family House In Abu Dhabi To Open In 2022(Pics) by whirlwind7(m): 5:06am On Jun 17, 2021
Righteousness2:
Preparations in high places for the Mob system.
One world Religion
One world government
One world currency

Folks, we are the Generation that will see JESUS Christ.
The Rapture is on us!
The Signs of the times are hitting the roof.
JESUS Christ is the Only way to Eternal life
JESUS Christ is the Only way to be Saved.
There is no deputy/ Assistant Way!
There is no short cut
There is no other way!

You're a mad man.
I hope you actually are able to exchange the likes you are getting for money to buy food, and mend your shoes?
Because that's all you seem to be after.

Generation to see Jesus?
Perhaps you can support this claim with evidence?
Because even over 100 years ago, there were world events that made people of that time firmly believe the rapture is a matter of a few days.
You are so full of shit.

2 Likes

Re: Abrahamic Family House In Abu Dhabi To Open In 2022(Pics) by Jamesrock(m): 6:07am On Jun 17, 2021
Coronabirus:
I wonder why Sharia issue is giving u serious headache? Sharia is a system of justice similar to any justice system in the world with option for accused or appealer to choose if he/she accept to be tried in the court. Almost all Nigerians decry the contradictory, unjust, rich favoured justice system we practice in Nigeria but have u ever seen Muslims complaining abt Sharia system? Why is it paining u, is it because ur religion lack similar jurisdiction to form court and opted for customary system?
It's well known how fanatical your religious leaders are turning u, all their utterances on pulpits reach our ears and is very disappointing.

UAE have one of the most stringent Sharia system in the world, what u failed to understand is, only Muslims are often tried in Sharia courts but non Muslim need to comply with some traditions.

With all the nonsense you’ve said so far, go and cut off the hand of Ganduje who was caught pocketing public funds in his pocket!!!
Or you better take your religious sentiment and shove it in your illiterate stricken northern dirty butt..
Re: Abrahamic Family House In Abu Dhabi To Open In 2022(Pics) by Jamesrock(m): 6:08am On Jun 17, 2021
authority2006:

I'm sure that if news that you don't like comes out from the UAE tomorrow, it won't take you long to cast them as well.

Another idiot spotted
Re: Abrahamic Family House In Abu Dhabi To Open In 2022(Pics) by Okhuadams(m): 6:25am On Jun 17, 2021
I feel for that church, by the time those Muslims start e no go easy
Re: Abrahamic Family House In Abu Dhabi To Open In 2022(Pics) by josh123(m): 6:32am On Jun 17, 2021
Eyanbahose:
what is the third temple?
it Is literally a temple, the bible says in the last days the jews are going to build a temple to worship and offer sacrifices to God
Re: Abrahamic Family House In Abu Dhabi To Open In 2022(Pics) by Nobody: 8:14am On Jun 17, 2021
Jamesrock:

With all the nonsense you’ve said so far, go and cut off the hand of Ganduje who was caught pocketing public funds in his pocket!!!
Or you better take your religious sentiment and shove it in your illiterate stricken northern dirty butt..
First of all, Nigerian constitution supercede all other constitutions, all Governors have immunity which prevent them from facing trial when on seat. The ignorance of ur emotional hatred, and religious fanaticism & bigotry won't allow u to know that Sharia isn't forced on people, and people have right to choose if they can be tried in Sharia court or conventional court.
He who showed religious sentiment in the first place knows himself. You jst sit and allow some idiots to feed u with lies & hate abt others. I told u, there is no state that I didn't step my foot in Nigeria, I know the diversity and environ of Nigeria very well, so calling some portions of Nigeria dirty or whatever say a lot abt ur absurdity and ignorance!
Re: Abrahamic Family House In Abu Dhabi To Open In 2022(Pics) by geosegun(m): 8:23am On Jun 17, 2021
Sunisonflex39:
You mean our own father Abraham..

Abraham that born Issac

Learn how to earn 5 U.S.DT per day... See my signature....thank me latter..

Yes- young man, give sometime to read religion history. It will help your understanding of how religion evolves and hence will ultimately reduces fanaticism.

Abraham, begat Isaac -Hebrew lineage (Sarah) - Christianity

Abraham begat Ishmael Via Hagah (Egyptian womàn and was Sarah's maid) - Arab lineage- Islam.

Abraham- practiced Jewish religion when he was alive.
Re: Abrahamic Family House In Abu Dhabi To Open In 2022(Pics) by ironkurtain(m): 8:25am On Jun 17, 2021
supportnija:

Wetin concern building again with ENDTIME?

My brother this ENDTIME thing sef.
Re: Abrahamic Family House In Abu Dhabi To Open In 2022(Pics) by Jamesrock(m): 11:40am On Jun 17, 2021
Coronabirus:
First of all, Nigerian constitution supercede all other constitutions, all Governors have immunity which prevent them from facing trial when on seat. The ignorance of ur emotional hatred, and religious fanaticism & bigotry won't allow u to know that Sharia isn't forced on people, and people have right to choose if they can be tried in Sharia court or conventional court.
He who showed religious sentiment in the first place knows himself. You jst sit and allow some idiots to feed u with lies & hate abt others. I told u, there is no state that I didn't step my foot in Nigeria, I know the diversity and environ of Nigeria very well, so calling some portions of Nigeria dirty or whatever say a lot abt ur absurdity and ignorance!

GO AND EAT THE POO YOURE MADE OF.
Re: Abrahamic Family House In Abu Dhabi To Open In 2022(Pics) by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jun 17, 2021
3IRD:
what does the Scriptures requires of us at this point?

1 Corinthians 10:12

"Therefore let him that thinketh he standeth, take heed lest he fall".

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

End Time Church Spotted In Lagos / Queen Of Sheba Took Off At The Arrival Of Bishop Oyedepo / Prophet Isa El-Buba: Atiku Will Win 2019 Presidential Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.