Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

Abrahamic Family House In Abu Dhabi To Open In 2022(Pics) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Abrahamic Family House In Abu Dhabi To Open In 2022(Pics) (65713 Views)

Man Donates His Family House To Christ Embassy, Family About To Be Thrown Out / The Abrahamic Family House: Evidence Of A One World Religion / How Can Any Intelligent Person Be An Adherent Of Any Of The Abrahamic Religions? (2) (3) (4)

Re: Abrahamic Family House In Abu Dhabi To Open In 2022(Pics) by Cnach: 6:29pm On Jun 16, 2021
Grace001:
Really... I thought Islam considered Christians as infidel.

How is that possible for Muslims to worship with infidels in the same building.
Getting them ready for bombing
Re: Abrahamic Family House In Abu Dhabi To Open In 2022(Pics) by Sailorsoldier1: 6:29pm On Jun 16, 2021
Yoruba Amaka grin
Re: Abrahamic Family House In Abu Dhabi To Open In 2022(Pics) by lordskenny(m): 6:30pm On Jun 16, 2021
Righteousness2:
Preparations in high places for the Mob system.
One world Religion
One world government
One world currency

Folks, we are the Generation that will see JESUS Christ.
The Signs of the times are hitting the roof.
JESUS Christ is the Only way to Eternal life
JESUS Christ is the Only way to be Saved.
There is no deputy/ Way!
There is no other way!

Is there anything bad for the world to be in harmony. we know these three religions are the main reason world has no peace. Now group of people are working to bring this under control but to you, it has turned to end of the world.

Re: Abrahamic Family House In Abu Dhabi To Open In 2022(Pics) by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jun 16, 2021
GreyLaw:

Man, the Bible simply states that this vile body will be changed and mortality will put on immortality. God doesn't sweat these things.

Also, people go to heaven every day, and yes, in this body. There is such a thing as translocation and translation. Even Monks who don't know Jesus, with enough meditation can teleport or translocate from one part of the earth to another with their complete body. In translation, people freely move through the earth and even galaxies with their spirit.

All you see is not all there is. There are Christians who have advanced in their faith. What do you think when the Bible declared "and Enoch was not for God took him"? What about Elijah who went to heaven in his human body, although it was transformed? What do you think happened to Jesus when he transfigured in the presence of his disciples (Peter James and John) on the mount?

Open your mind a bit and see the world, both physical and spiritual, for what it is!
Op, nothing like that, don't deceive yourself and others....
Re: Abrahamic Family House In Abu Dhabi To Open In 2022(Pics) by RichBoy247: 6:35pm On Jun 16, 2021
Righteousness2:
One world Religion
One world government
One world currency

There is no deputy/ Way!
There is no other way!

What you are supposed to face, you are not facing it. The Abrahamic Family House consists of a Synagogue, a Church and a Mosque, is a Synagogue supposed to be different from a Church? Israelites worship in the Synagogue, but your worship in the Church, Israelites do not believe a thing out of all the things you put together as religion. So, where did you get your own religion from? England or Rome? Jesus is the only way to eternal life, yet the people he came from do not believe this, so where do not believe this, so where did you get your own religion from.

Re: Abrahamic Family House In Abu Dhabi To Open In 2022(Pics) by liasmiram2567: 6:35pm On Jun 16, 2021
HEBEI:
Can Muslims co-habit with people of other faiths

Your answer is in the news you have read.Muslims do relate with everyone.Can you Igbos tolerate Muslims in your domain?

Re: Abrahamic Family House In Abu Dhabi To Open In 2022(Pics) by RichBoy247: 6:38pm On Jun 16, 2021
HEBEI:
Can Muslims co-habit with people of other faiths

Ask your brethren that are in prisons all over the Arab countries for drug trafficking.

Re: Abrahamic Family House In Abu Dhabi To Open In 2022(Pics) by mabea: 6:43pm On Jun 16, 2021
Grace001:

Go and tell @ the bold to those money focus pastors in Nigeria. Some of them are still planing to build 500k-1m capacity congregation auditorium

Some are planning to buy jet to join the league of G.O jet owners, pastor paul enenche is still contemplating to buy his own jet soon. You’re there saying the sign is hitting the roof in your bedroom.

Oga park well and let the sign keep hitting the roof in your room hope you know a carpenter that will fix it when you roof finally fall off?
Irrelevant comment. When it comes to heavenly race, what you think of the church or the pastors or even the christian faith is inconsequential. What is important is that you Grace 001 prepare yourself for the rapture.

Re: Abrahamic Family House In Abu Dhabi To Open In 2022(Pics) by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jun 16, 2021
Executer:

He who does not know,and does not know that he does not know ,is a fool.leave him
Some of you are anti Christ preaching wrong message , especially penticostical, your anology is the film you watched... There will not be time on Earth that people will start disappearing, John the author of revelation never said it. I will not insult you because we are not the same..... you call me a fool because I told you you are misleading people? I forgive you but go and sin no more... Examine your life , if your rapture take now are you going?

Re: Abrahamic Family House In Abu Dhabi To Open In 2022(Pics) by StFrank2(m): 6:46pm On Jun 16, 2021
Omo. Saadiat too far from Abu Dhabi main town na. Na chopper person go use go worship ni. My trip to that place took me almost two hours from madinat zayed. Imagine you go pass all that yas island side sef. It’s great development though.
Re: Abrahamic Family House In Abu Dhabi To Open In 2022(Pics) by princemartinsG(m): 6:47pm On Jun 16, 2021
For persons who are of discerning spirit

Las las religion is nothing than a fraternity

You are religious does not necessarily translate to that you are godly

Re: Abrahamic Family House In Abu Dhabi To Open In 2022(Pics) by kevinexit(m): 6:48pm On Jun 16, 2021
Trailblazer1:
You can see the brand of Islam practiced in Dubai is quite different from their Nigerian counterpart that always drooling for blood.

The Nigerian version of Islam is not different from terror.

Both the conservatives and the extremist alike.

Nigeria Isamic religion emanated from Usman Dan fodio Ideology of Jihad na.
so u were not informed too?
Re: Abrahamic Family House In Abu Dhabi To Open In 2022(Pics) by topliest: 6:51pm On Jun 16, 2021
Grace001:

till you learn to see a muslim or jew or hindi or bhuddist as a human being first, then we can never go no where
Re: Abrahamic Family House In Abu Dhabi To Open In 2022(Pics) by thecuteone(m): 6:51pm On Jun 16, 2021
josh123:
Until I see the third temple being built before I would accept we are in the last of days

Where is the first and second at ?
Re: Abrahamic Family House In Abu Dhabi To Open In 2022(Pics) by lamentor78(m): 6:52pm On Jun 16, 2021
MURIC will hang himself
Re: Abrahamic Family House In Abu Dhabi To Open In 2022(Pics) by Dicedpineappple(f): 6:52pm On Jun 16, 2021
doggedfighter:
Pastor end time is already screaming grin grin grin grin
��
Re: Abrahamic Family House In Abu Dhabi To Open In 2022(Pics) by Chirowman(m): 6:54pm On Jun 16, 2021
Okay
Re: Abrahamic Family House In Abu Dhabi To Open In 2022(Pics) by stasius: 6:54pm On Jun 16, 2021
Abraham:

Father of Ishmael (Islam)
Father of Isaac (Jews and by extension Christians)
Re: Abrahamic Family House In Abu Dhabi To Open In 2022(Pics) by josh123(m): 6:59pm On Jun 16, 2021
thecuteone:

Where is the first and second at ?
The first and second has been destroyed, the bible says that before Jesu's comes, the third temple will built in Jerusalem
Re: Abrahamic Family House In Abu Dhabi To Open In 2022(Pics) by Draslo(m): 7:05pm On Jun 16, 2021
Nawa o. Nobody on the front page even acknowledged the fact that the Architect is African, Nigerian possibly. Spits!

Re: Abrahamic Family House In Abu Dhabi To Open In 2022(Pics) by Mystery9(m): 7:06pm On Jun 16, 2021
One world religion tins on point. We the body of Jesus Christ are not in support of it.

Re: Abrahamic Family House In Abu Dhabi To Open In 2022(Pics) by Kaylet: 7:07pm On Jun 16, 2021
In as much that's true

Nigeria may still be far than that country.

Once we know and understand how to manage greed, religion and tribe in this country.

You don't share tracts in that country but here in Nigeria, there's freedom
Re: Abrahamic Family House In Abu Dhabi To Open In 2022(Pics) by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jun 16, 2021
Righteousness2:
One world Religion
One world government
One world currency

The Rapture is on us!
There is no deputy/ Assistant Way!
There is no short cut
There is no other way!

Exactly what came to my mind. Very soon they will unite all these religions and the pope will sign it. Ignorant men will be thinking is the closest method to obtain peace until destruction get hold of them.
Biblical prophecies are playing out everyday!!

Re: Abrahamic Family House In Abu Dhabi To Open In 2022(Pics) by jonnypie(m): 7:15pm On Jun 16, 2021
Grace001:

The theme is or idealogy "human fraternity" so they have set aside religious, political n what have you... I hope they add or recognize other great temple like the Buddha, Africa great shrines n the rest in order to capture the entirety of what "human fraternity" means.. I Wish the human race all the best as we keep pushing for love unity n oneness...
Re: Abrahamic Family House In Abu Dhabi To Open In 2022(Pics) by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jun 16, 2021
Grace001:

Go and tell @ the bold to those money focus pastors in Nigeria. Some of them are still planing to build 500k-1m capacity congregation auditorium

Some are planning to buy jet to join the league of G.O jet owners, pastor paul enenche is still contemplating to buy his own jet soon. You’re there saying the sign is hitting the roof in your bedroom.

Oga park well and let the sign keep hitting the roof in your room hope you know a carpenter that will fix it when you roof finally fall off?

You got it all wrong. The end time is approaching does not prevent any man from building or aspiring for better dreams and achievements. Read your bible(if you got one), in the days of Noah , people were still getting married, building doing all manner of stuff till flood overtook them.
Even on the day of the Lord or rapture, people will still be shouting; you may kiss the bride while rapture will be happening. As long as human being live on earth they must keep on dreaming till Christ comes
Re: Abrahamic Family House In Abu Dhabi To Open In 2022(Pics) by AngelicBeing: 7:22pm On Jun 16, 2021
Righteousness2:
One world Religion
One world government
One world currency

The Rapture is on us!
There is no short cut
There is no other way!

Re: Abrahamic Family House In Abu Dhabi To Open In 2022(Pics) by vaxx: 7:26pm On Jun 16, 2021
Re: Abrahamic Family House In Abu Dhabi To Open In 2022(Pics) by Sterope(f): 7:31pm On Jun 16, 2021
Some of these rich Muslim countries also find terrorism. Terrorism is poltiics. It is easy to use the poor to do the legwork because it creates a source of power and belonging just like a cult.

Jamesrock:
One hard truth is Sharia or extremism is for the poor, the rich values life and won’t fight over a one religion. Look at a rich Muslim country uniting people regardless off your religious background.

But you see those Northern Nigeria people whom their leaders feast on their illiteracy, hmmm! Let me not say much

Re: Abrahamic Family House In Abu Dhabi To Open In 2022(Pics) by mhmsadyq(m): 7:33pm On Jun 16, 2021
Righteousness2:
One world Religion
One world government
One world currency

The Rapture is on us!
There is no short cut
There is no other way!

Palestinians are still very much around.
They survived!

Re: Abrahamic Family House In Abu Dhabi To Open In 2022(Pics) by HEBEI: 7:41pm On Jun 16, 2021
RichBoy247:

Ask your brethren that are in prisons all over the Arab countries for drug trafficking.
A typical moronn shocked
Re: Abrahamic Family House In Abu Dhabi To Open In 2022(Pics) by Elliot2(m): 7:42pm On Jun 16, 2021
godlessmind:

You don come again with your delusional talks again abi? Oga STFU Jesus is not coming because he's fake undecided
Sir, can you please look into the national identification and biometrics stuff. I am suspecting something. I don't know if it's just paranoia, but I have been having this funny feeling ever since the moment the facial recognision camera snapped my face. That very instance I felt something penetrated my forehead and felt like something inprinted on it. I am so worked up. The particular region has been very itchy ever since.
Re: Abrahamic Family House In Abu Dhabi To Open In 2022(Pics) by lexy2014: 7:43pm On Jun 16, 2021
Grace001:

The set of Muslims in d UAE value tourism above Islamic dogma

End Time Church Spotted In Lagos / Prophet Isa El-Buba: Atiku Will Win 2019 Presidential Election / Queen Of Sheba Took Off At The Arrival Of Bishop Oyedepo